published on
6 March, 2017

Stratford fire Sunday morning damages strip club
Article witten by SCN. Additional content from ctpost.com.

STRATFORD -- An early morning fire Sunday heavily damaged the Rumours Cafe strip club on Barnum Avenue and is being blamed on faulty wires involving the heating system, fire officials said.

Firefighters were called to the one alarm fire around 8:40 a.m. Sunday. Fire Marshal Brian Lampart said no one was injured during the fire but added the blaze caused "significant damage" to the building.

"They will be down for a period of time," Lampart said.

The Sunday morning fire was the second time in less than 12 hours firefighters were called to the club. Lampart said at 7 p.m. Saturday evening the fire department responded to a fire behind a locker in a changing room. After the small fire was put out, the club closed for the evening, he said.

Lampart said management returned on Sunday morning to clean up the mess from putting out the Saturday evening fire when another fire erupted. The town's fire department returned to find the building engulfed in flames, he said.

Share This Article

Never Miss an Article

Register with the Strip Club Network to receive E-Mail alerts and mobile push notifications. Customize your account to get the news, information and special offers you want.

STRIP CLUB NEWS

Read the latest and greatest industry news archived in one central location. If you are a dancer, club owner, club manager or patron and you have news worthy information in the form of a news article or press release or even a news related video clip that you want published. Give us a call today or send it to us via email.

To find out more, call toll-free: 888.652.3737 or you can create your online profile by clicking the link below.

Get Your Control Panel