Snooky's

42653 Sierra Highway

Lancaster, CA 93535

Club Desire (management)  on Snooky's

stripforme123  on  Snooky's

posted on 4 November, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

This place is great! Love the atmosphere with or without the dancers. My friends and I came here for the first time and it was truly a great time. Kristina the bartender made us the best drinks and delivereed them with the best service. She treated us so well, we appreciate her knowledge of the drinks and her hospitality. Thanks for a great evening we will be back.

livinlikelarry  on  Snooky's

posted on 25 August, 2016
Joined 4 months ago

Bartender treated me like I was a P.o.S and kept harassing me for tips (I ended up giving her one out of pity). Environment is exactly how you'd expect it to be, a run down dive bar with broken stools, creepy men, and desperation from the entirety of the place. I guess the only upside to the place if any were some of the dancers, we purchased a lap dance for a friend and she went above and beyond the call of duty to show him a good time. Now would I ever come back there again? No, overpriced beer from a bartender with a shitty attitude, creepy old men, and just an overall nasty environment shouldn't be what my night entails.

timmykilla  on  Snooky's

posted on 2 May, 2016

Man .....the last time I was at this place was 12 years ago...it's still a crap environment and the women are improved but yet f?+kin retarded...and the bartender needs a serious attitude adjustment or a upper cut...whatever comes first..f#$k this place and the sorry ass horse it rode in on

eddyL  on  Snooky's

posted on 28 December, 2015

place is ok only 2 girls were on but they where pretty hot drinks are good Dj was ok. dances were not to expensive. I would go back just to have a drink and watch some sports

joseph1k  on  Snooky's

posted on 18 November, 2015

This place sucks the bartender is horrible her attitude and look are both unprofessional and rude. The girls aren't even friendly. Your better off driving somewhere else to get a better experience. It would probably do better with a better bartender.

felixnada  on  Snooky's

posted on 21 June, 2015

This place stinks !!! Ugly Girls and 5 dollars on water down beer SO Avoid this place only on pro the bartender she is very nice i rather see her dance !!

P H.  on Snooky's

posted on 28 March, 2015

I came here with a female friend who's been bugging me about taking her there. It was a Wednesday afternoon.They open at 11:00am. Between then and some time after 5:00pm you can consume very expensive drinks (including soft drinks) and play pool on a ratty nasty pool table.The bartender was cute, but not very friendly.The end.The place was deserted. No chicks, other than the not friendly bartender.I asked her when the girls come in, and she said maybe 3 or 4. Around 4 a chick shows up. By then a couple locals are sitting at the bar, and she joins them and drinks a beer. Either she's just another local chilling out, or she 'works' there and doesn't dress or work the part.We left around 5.That makes 5 bars of this type I've been to in the high desert, and they all seem to be the same. Making money seems to be missing from their To Do list.Here's a thought: If you find business is somewhat sporadic during the week, have some phone numbers of the 'talent' handy, so when customers come in, you can get a chick or two in there and entertain. Does a bikini bar rate having girls on stand by? Probably not. Still, what else are these chicks doing, going to college? Yeah, right. Recovering from a meth binge is more likely. Either way, in the Palmdale/Lancaster area, I doubt they've got anything better to do in the afternoon.And really, unless these chicks really do get off dancing and jiggling in front of a bunch of high desert methheads, they're there to make money. When customers walk into a business prepared to spend upwards of $100, and walk out with $90, somebody's doing something wrong.I might give them another chance, and update my profile accordingly.

Raven S.  on Snooky's

posted on 16 January, 2015

Pros:+ bartender was nice+ black dancer was pretty awesome. she gave me some pointers. which was cool. and she was one of the better dancers of the night.+ Asian/ Islander dancer was intense+ not crowded (early night time setting)+ pool tableCons:- security checked ID's but I didn't feel like they did a good job making sure we were safe people to let in.- small space- blonde white dancer was pitiful - could use a bit of a facelift but for Lancaster... for Sierra Highway at that, it could be much worse.

Chris M.  on Snooky's

posted on 24 August, 2014

I've lived in the AV for 25 years and had never been to Snooky's before last night. It has a really bad reputation, which I believed solely because it's located on Sierra Hwy. After last night's trip, I'll be back for more. This place is basically the dive bar of bikini bars. And I mean that in the most glorious way possible. If you're expecting a Vegas strip club, you're gonna be disappointed. This is a dive club. Drinks are cheap, and so are the dancers. And again, I mean that in a good way. I got a dance from a girl that was surprisingly hot, and after our dance we both walked outside and had a cigarette together and talked about how handsy girls are and what it's like working at Snooky's. The bartenders were sexy, the beers were cold, and the girls will sit and take a shot with you. If you're looking for a surprisingly fun night in the AV, this is the joint.

AssnTits5  on  Snooky's

posted on 31 May, 2014

One word..... Trashy.... and i don't mean that in a good way.... One dancer at a time, and way too long of a break in between dancers..... Expensive drinks and an overall disgusting atmospher..... Don't think I'll ever return but I'm glad I knocked it off my AV bucket list.... I was curious and then supremely let down....

Franklyn  on  Snooky's

posted on 16 July, 2013

This place is terrible. There are usually only 3 dancers, sometimes 2. Drinks are expensive and low quality. Better off staying at home. Don't waste your money or your time.

Ira L.  on Snooky's

posted on 10 April, 2009

Yep, I give it 4 stars! The dancing bikini girls are hit-and-miss but every once in a while a friggin model will get up on stage and all conversations stop! They used to serve a pretty decent burger here but now it's only chips. Too bad. But the drinks are cold and I feel the car is safe outside 'cause the bar on the edge of nowhere. Why all the stars? I guess my history with all the great workers there, especially the bartenders (er, bartendresses?). Plus, it's the only bikini bar in town! Go on. Give it a try.

pete p.  on Snooky's

posted on 4 January, 2009

They should rename this place and call it "Sleazeys." Its a bikini bar, so the girls dance with pasties. Drinks are cheap for a strip club, but not that cheap...$5 bottles of bud lite and $7 Jack and coke (8 oz. glass). The girls are OK, some ugly ones and a hottie or 2. I asked one of the girls "how much for a lap dance?" She said $20, so i proceeded. After she danced on my lap for 2.5 songs +/-, (with my hands on my lap) she asked if I wanted her to keep going. I said no, $20 is my limit today...she said, well you owe me $60, it was 3 songs. I gave her a $20 and told her to beat it, she could tell that I was ready to argue til I was blue in the face, so she got pouty and walked off. I was prepared to explain to the bouncer that she tried to roll me, but it didnt get that far at all. I finished my beer and went back to work.

Chet  on Snooky's

posted on 3 September, 2008

Is this place still open? .

Great Syber Web  on Snooky's

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with Mariah and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit ("wetandplenty") This websight includes fantastic (Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms) it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interset to see more.