Starz

3.7
310.327.2796

2528 West Rosecrans Avenue

Gardena, CA 90249

Strip Club News  on Starz

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Starz

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Starz

yanard12  on  Starz

posted on 8 April, 2016

This past Saturday we attempted to Starz for my sister's bachelorette party. Prior to the night I spoke to the manager two times,the first time one month before the party the second time two days before the party to arrange everything. I let him know that we had a party bus with about 15 and 20 women he said it would be fine as long as we got there before 10:30pm. When that Saturday came we arrived at 10:00pm they would not let us in because we came on a party bus. I told the guy at the door we already arranged everthing with the manager they still wouldnt let us in...this messed up our whole night and my sister's bachelorette party. I will tell everyone I know never go to Starz

Angela A.  on Starz

posted on 20 January, 2016

I have been wanting to go to a strip club for a while to check out some ladies and I never lived near an area that has my kind of women (black with some back) I was sooo excited to try Starz when my girlfriend and I went!I can say I thoroughly enjoyed myself! There are a variety of women (slim, average, and thick) & the drinks were STRONG, I should've tipped the bartender more. I loved watching the thick girls dance and I wouldn't mind going to Starz again but definitely don't want to get hooked haha!

fritter17  on  Starz

posted on 26 December, 2015

Been going there for a long time I like the girls and the food and the service .Lab dances are cheap !!It's totally nude upstairs !!!

chyna  on Starz

posted on 3 June, 2015

is chyna still there id love to get a dance from her??

billtheguy12  on  Starz

posted on 7 May, 2015

You really can't have a bad time at Starz. These chicken WINGS are seriously the best in all of LA. Roscoe's chicken is OK but they don't have anything on STarz wings. The entertainment is good... staff is friendly.

Alos T.  on Starz

posted on 29 March, 2015

I had a terrible experience. The only good thing was the waitress she was very nice but I can't say the same thing about the strippers. Soon as I got there I bought myself a drink and scanned the room for any pretty girls. Which there was few of them there but they didn't even walk up to me I sat there for 2 and half hours not one stripper walked up to me I was dressed nice and I had 5 racks to spend that night. Like most of the strippers were at tables doing nothing just sitting there. As a paying customers I shouldn't have walk up to a stripper they want my money they have walk up to me. It's almost safe to say I wouldn't be going back there if the strippers want to act stuck up

igor34  on  Starz

posted on 12 January, 2015

If you are like me who enjoys beautiful thick black women then this the place for you guys.It's $15 per song which is pretty affordable and great service by the girls.Some of the girls are kinda rude sometimes.Over all experience was good.

ryan123  on  Starz

posted on 14 December, 2014

Good ole starz. LOL I came here on a Friday night the last 2 times and enjoyed myself. My co-workers sure did too. I like the size of this club, i hate small cramped strip clubs but starz is spacious and roomy with a big bar area and plenty of seating. The food is pretty good too, nothing great but good food to wash down your alcohol with. They have wings, nachos, fries, mozzarella sticks and more bar type foods. The drinks are strong and mixed well. The bartender is really nice as well. The dj is hilarious and will have you laughing most of the night, hes a pretty live mc on the mic.Most of the dancers come out in groups of 2 or sometimes 3. They dance to 2 songs and the second song they get topless. Im more of a person who appreciates pole work vs. how much you can just pop your booty on stage. lol The girls are decent, nothing fantastic. The upstairs are they get totally nude and no drinks are allowed up there. Theres an atm machine inside so there is no excuse for not tipping. lol Overall starz is a cool place to come, have drinks and enjoy yourself.

winston12  on  Starz

posted on 13 August, 2014

This place is ghetto. Ghetto fabulous. Booty popping up in the air all up in this piece. Um...all the girls are black and beautiful!

Keisha H.  on Starz

posted on 1 June, 2014

Thursday night bachelor party for a friend and this was the meeting spot. I've seen better girls but there were a few winners. My bestie fell in love with this creamy light skinned girl named Jody. Very juicy thighs! I had a good time tho. The gem is the bare naked room upstairs, no drinking there but if you want to get super close to the taco this is the place. A lot of money raining on that stage I tell ya!! I gave up a few bills to this one spunky chic whose skills were amazing. I prefer a show, it's one thing to be pretty but get up there and dance I say!!!I went here last year on a Saturday the crowd and girls were better but hey who cares. Get drunk throw some dollars. The place gets four stars for the $8 chicken strip plate!!! Man it took a fight to get the waitress over (she was a cutie!) But well worth the wait. It was white meat fried strips with fries, hot sauce, ranch and ketchup! So yummy!!

Weedman420  on  Starz

posted on 30 March, 2014

Went here with two other people on a Saturday night. Crowd was average and so were the tips. I couldn't believe how cheap everyone was being that night. So one of the people from my party decided to liven up the scene by tossing more and more money on the stage. Funny because after he did that, it started a chain reaction lol and they totally deserved it. Yes this is not the greatest upscale place but it's a cool spot just to go and hang out while watching the scenery. The girls who were dancing that night I felt were cheated. They were great and deserved more money and attention. But not everyone is as generous as they should be. I like this place for extracurricular fun. Will go back one day soon and I hope the girls are compensated right this time. They do deserve it. Overall Starz is cool by me. Great place to take the bf or friends just to relax and unwind. Pure fun!

harryharry  on  Starz

posted on 22 December, 2013

My BF and I went in on a Thursday night and it was pretty dead. There were a few pretty girls and the strippers were friendly. Drinks were a little pricey.

Denean V.  on Starz

posted on 18 December, 2012

I came here, with my friend, on November 24 (Saturday) for my 23rd birthday celebration (my birthday is on Nov 25 but the club isn't open on Sundays). I had so much fun. The dancers are so beautiful and they get completely naked upstairs. Downstairs only their tops come off. I have 2 or 3 favorite dancers myself. The drinks are reasonable and good . They serve food. The club charges 15 dollars to get in after 9:00pm, and 10 dollars before 9 on Friday and Saturday. This is the first strip club in Los Angeles that i have been to where the women get naked. I am so glad that I walked into this wig shop where this woman referred me to this club!!!

Asia Z.  on Starz

posted on 29 September, 2011

THE PROCESS___________________I came here at the end of my 21st birthday night yesterday.I was wearing pants and a shirt.My boyfriend was wearing pants and a shirt as well.We walk up and the door guy is like "No pants for ladies, skirts or dresses only on Monday and Tuesday"WTF kind of perverted rule is that?!? So we walk back to the car and I'm like SCREW THIS I'm getting IN. Did not just drive from Huntington Beach to be told no on my bday.I made my lace top I was wearing into a skirt and just wore a jacket.Yup. For this sh**ty ghetto club lol. We walk back and he checks I.Ds."We can't let you in, it's the 20th still"UHHHH YEAH?!? THAT'S MY F%^^^&% BIRTHDAY & IT'S A QUARTER TO 12AM!"We don't know what time you were born"Now, I'm like, is this guy phucking with me??? I just went to a gang of bars, getting treated on the house in HB and you guys have the audacity to not even say happy bday and give me problems?? I talked to another bouncer and he looks at my I.D and is like 'come'.I don't know if it was because it's a BLACK club and my boyfriend's MEXICAN why they didn't want to let us in. Black guys are the WORST with my boyfriend and I. Ugh.THE CLUB__________________________________So we get in.Sat a little by the stage at a table since it was PACKED and alot of people were standing up. For a Tuesday night, they had a OKAY selection of girls. Probably 2 that put on a show and the rest were just moping around on stage, acting like they hated being there.DRINKS__________________VERY STRONG. I ordered 1 cran/vodka & 2 jack/coke. It seems like they put a SPRITZ of coke/cran and the rest alcohol. Wonderful if you want to get messed up. Perfect situation if you want to get pulled over by the cops when going home. SUMMARY_________________________No offense, but if you're HOOD, love HOOD neighborhoods, like HOOD black girls, love strong drinks, love The Player's Club movie, and like Waka Flocka-- this place is PERFECT for you.

Dain  on Starz

posted on 14 June, 2010

Lap dances are $15 for the house (of which the girl gets half). The dancer then expects a tip. I generally give $20 if she brings my evening to a climax.

Phuc B.  on Starz

posted on 31 January, 2009

second night living in socal and some friends came to visit and we ended up here (since one of them runs or knows the guys that runs the place)you get patted down before you go in, not sure what the entrance fee was cause we got in free. they got a topless stage down stairs and a nude stage (but no alcohol allowed) upstairs. chatted with some of the ladies (Sugar, Selena) and they say tuesday and fridays were the busy nights.had some chicken tenders and fries which were pretty good. their specialty drink was the "slapaho" but I stuck with the patron. they were next to a restaurant called "them wings" haha.lots of ghetto booty

hey  on Starz

posted on 5 October, 2008

how much are lapdances???

eagle17  on Starz

posted on 3 June, 2008

Does Jewel still work at Starz. If so, what nights?

Hot_77_75  on Starz

posted on 22 May, 2008

does Maliah still dance there?

HornySteve  on Starz

posted on 29 April, 2008

no matter what people say about this place it has the best black girls n la. my favorites are seduction cause of her convo, nautica has the best ass by far, i love to watch magic make it clap, chyna has the prettiest pussy ive ever seen and charm is #1 at starz. drinks are great, a little expensive . great music

joe blow  on Starz

posted on 3 February, 2008

does nautica work here?

NYtoLA  on Starz

posted on 21 April, 2007

I went to Starz for the first time tonight friday 4/20/07, and had dope time. This was my first time at a predominantly black girl club and I'm glad I found this place. All I can say is that I love watching sexy as hell girls, thick in the right places, who can actually dance...with plenty of booty poppin' for all to enjoy, just like in the BET uncut vids. Thumbs up!

Big Bud  on Starz

posted on 24 March, 2007

Pound for pound, still the best! Beautiful African-American girls for very reasonable prices.

Au Naturel  on Starz

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with **Mariah** and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit "wetandplenty" This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interset to see more.

Sweet D  on Starz

posted on 22 February, 2007

Yo Angel/Lisa I think someone is looking for you. Check out the RBC comments. Sounds like you got a fan girl.

Anon  on Starz

posted on 21 February, 2007

No, Rain now dances in Atlanta Georgia.

BadPapi  on Starz

posted on 29 January, 2007

Does "Rain" still dance at Starz??

KD  on Starz

posted on 18 December, 2006

anyone know what happened to Eden?

Sweet D  on Starz

posted on 2 November, 2006

Lisa/Angel I remember the sly fox days. Damn, it was ON back in the day!!!!! If you are the same young lady that used to dance at BC around "89 or "90 I remember you too. The dates are kinda slipping away on me but those long hottt nights last forever. Hey, what are you doing now? Still dancing? If so whereat?

ace  on Starz

posted on 28 July, 2006

One of the best clubs in LA. good drinks, great dances, and even great lap dances. just don't get caught up. check out jewel and raven for the best ....

flygirl  on Starz

posted on 25 July, 2006

Do they have any tall, chocolate dancers? If so, what are the names

hound  on Starz

posted on 24 June, 2006

this place is bomb you better have some$ though if not your ass is treated like a steppin stone.there is a lot of young ass and if you go really early you can got some head in yhe private lap dance area.please believe!

StrippaGirl  on Starz

posted on 12 April, 2006

I used to work here awhile back. I remember some of these names.. I used to be Sierra the only white girl dancer.. Im thinking of coming back seeing how these other clubs closer to me (Norwalk) are garbage.. Wonder what the average night is there now? I used to make $800 a night :(

Anfernee  on Starz

posted on 2 June, 2005

Does Jade still work at starz if so when

Smoka fat Doobie  on Starz

posted on 22 May, 2005

Just about every comment about this place is right on! Lisa/Angel, I rememer this place from the Sly Foxx days!! Sorry I don't remember you babe. The girls here are kinda mean, to the other girls, but from a guys point of view, not much goes on at the club. As a matter of fact, this is one of the few clubs in Los Angeles that I'vegone to for any period of time that I've never a SERIOUS problem at. One correction, cover charge is $10.00 AFTER 9:00 only, from 6:00 until 8:59 it's $8:00, free before then. All the guys seem to like this Malaya chick, but for my money it's Malaysia who rocks the boat. Charm is famous here.

Local girl makes goo  on Starz

posted on 1 May, 2005

Celitah Denley from gardena use to work here but now dances at scores in new york. she has got it going on making big cash for the suits. hometown girl makes good

Kev  on Starz

posted on 1 April, 2005

Hey dancer....quit hatin'. I doubt you would ever find someone stupid enough to give you any more than $10

dancer  on Starz

posted on 7 March, 2005

Okay place to work for a minute. Located in the Ghetto, but the people are pretentious for no reason. Rock is very controlling like some kinda pimp or something. You cant even pick your own music or style your hair the way you want. The girls are catty and mean as hell, and will try to block customer from tipping you. The dances are 15, but you just get 10. I would rather dance at a safer place with $40-50 dances. Too much goes on there for 10 bucks.....................but to each's own.

Mr. Mogo  on Starz

posted on 2 March, 2005

This place has got it goin' on man. out of the 25+ women, only two of them was ugly-the rest bomb! The waitresses are polite and the drinks aint watered down. If you are in to set trippin' this aint the place-everyone is there for the same reason.... to enjoy themselves. The "ld's" is off the chain!

The Best  on Starz

posted on 12 February, 2005

Starz is the Best Black club around. I have never ever found a club with fine Black woman like this one. It is big with Topless dancing downstairs and Totaly Nude upstairs. They have the best lap dances in the buisness. $15.00 but well worth it. You have got to check out Deja, Nautica, Malaya, Rain and all the other fine girls. The cover is $10.00 after 6:00PM and the bar service is good, they have food and the place is clean.

Face  on Starz

posted on 11 February, 2005

Anyone know if china still dances there? Its been a minute since I was last there....much props to the management peoples at Starz....keep it bangin'!

TK  on Starz

posted on 14 December, 2004

Must agree with DC...this place is the best West of Vegas. Don't much about the politics, but, the girls there are beautiful and take care of you.

DC  on Starz

posted on 8 December, 2004

I don't care what anyone says, Starz is the best place in Southern California. The girls can all actually stage dance well, instead of the usual weak slow walking that most strippers try to pass off as dancing. Upstairs, the nude show is full of more great moves and high energy. And when it comes to the private dances, I challenge anyone to find it better anywhere. Oh sure, other establishments have plenty of skinny bottle-blondes with fake breasts and high opinions of themselves. But only Starz has real women, real dancers, in a real comfortable and spacious club setting. Starz is number 1!!!

Kevin  on Starz

posted on 9 November, 2004

Do any of the girls at this club do any private shows? If so which ones?

Lisa  on Starz

posted on 30 July, 2004

I posted a message on this board awile back and it was removed. Anyway I was a dancer there when the club was called Sly Fox. I was the from 89-94 I went by the name of Angel. Does anyone remember me? Just wonderin' had some great times there!

bboy  on Starz

posted on 13 March, 2004

Does this girl named Sadiva still work there? And is she any good at it. anyone know??

another dancer  on Starz

posted on 25 February, 2004

looks like a s----- place to work but theres money I'll make the money and let the a----- fire me besides I'll find a nice club to work at then go move to vegas where the fun is .

Split  on Starz

posted on 13 February, 2004

But this right here is on the DL, hush hush tip??? Here's the politics of the club: Jewel is the main girl, she runs the girls, if Jewel doesn't like you, Rock (management) doesn't keep you. Jewel only like you when you make money, and you'll know when she does like because she start to become your friend. this is all of course on the DL!! We all of course don't like Jewel because she's very unfriendly and rude.

Mr. Ace  on Starz

posted on 20 January, 2004

This is a nice place. Upstairs is totaly nude and downstairs is toplesss. About 95% of the woman are Black and some are really hot. Nautica is by far the best. Lap dances are $15.00 and well worth it. There is a kitchen and sandwiches, burgers & salads are reasonably priced and food is good. security guys are very unprofessional and sometimes you have to ask to get a table dance.