Ecstasy Theatre

714.556.8956

2920 West Warner Avenue

Santa Ana, CA 92704

Club Desire (management)  on Ecstasy Theatre

billtheguy12  on  Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 18 September, 2016

You couldn't pay me to go to this rip off place...... I can't believe it's still open. How much is it to get in now? Plus the mandatory $40 soda pops you buy up front. I don't mind a company making a profit..... But getting molested...... Puhlease!! DON'T GO TO THIS PLACE WITHOUT DRAINING YOUR TRUST FUND FIRST!!

DexterRexter  on  Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 30 June, 2016

dancers and bouncers in this club are teamed up with a private dance scam. My friend and I both paid for one song, however when we walked out of VIP room, girls told bouncers that I had 3 songs and my friend had 2. Four bouncers pulled us to the back parking lot and took whatever we had left in our wallet and kicked us out of club.We will never return to this club again !

timmykilla  on  Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 17 December, 2015

This place is very classy with sexy gorgeous girls, guys that are complaining about price are cheap because the girls are worth the price and it's a fully nude dance! They deserve the $50 for dances! Aubrey is my favorite make sure to check her out, sexy gal who gives amazing dances!!

amber?  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 2 June, 2015

is amber still working out there?

ryan123  on  Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 6 October, 2013

maxxy1  on  Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 3 October, 2013

Very fortunate to go in this past Friday. The line up in the daytime here at Ecstasy is second to nobody. There is some hot ones at night but the atmosphere is so relaxing in the day time. Came in , i hung out for about 45 minutes. Got a couple of VIP's then went back to the office. Great day!

Anthony P.  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 31 August, 2013

I had a great time ! 3 of my buddies went out to celebrate a special occasion and we got to this place around 1am. I'm a hip hop dancer and I ended up dancing in front of the girl that was dancing and had the place on its heels because I was going off ! the girls ended up sending a recruit out to ask me If I was a dancer and truthfully I should have gotten a free dance lol ! the only negative was like recent posts was the girl that served us our drinks (water bottles). She was so mean and inpatient, it's like she was pissed that we were looking at the girls I almost didn't want to look. But other than than that the music was dope and me being a dancer I thought really one girl could dance a little.

GB  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 19 December, 2012

Now the guestbook on the website's been taken down. Let's see how long it takes before this comment gets flagged and deleted by the club owner Nazis.

R  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 3 November, 2012

Why are comments blocked?

R  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 1 November, 2012

Anyone here tried out dances with Riley? How were they?

N5  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 14 September, 2012

Anyone you would recommend for dances on a Saturday afternoon?

Stripperstalker  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 5 June, 2012

Yeah, try Kristi. She's filipina, I think. No idea when she works, but she's hot, and very, very willing. If you know what I mean

harryharry  on  Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 4 May, 2012

Ok...first of all I was compelled to come here. Well, I may had some influence into coming here since it was my birthday, but that's not the point.It's a $10 cover charge. And it doesn't matter if you're a chick, you're still gonna pay.Plus, there's a 2 drink minimum. No alcohol, just water bottles and half sodas. Each drink is $7 each so you're paying at least $14.Lap dances are $50, but the songs are only 3 minutes in length. That's like $17 a minute.The waitress, which seems to be a dancer reject is very impatient and is probably bitter that she's not making as much as the dancers themselves.But overall, I still had a good time, despite the no alcohol policy and the fact that they only put out the B-minus-slash-Tuesday-night-girls on this random Saturday evening.

fuckery12  on  Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 3 August, 2011

This is the best strip club I've been to. period. The girls are actually really hot! Unlike a lot of places I've been (scary). The dances are expensive (50 bucks) but worth it. They are fully nude in a private room and there's a bed to lay down on. Just remember to tip- girls give half their money to the club!Don't ask me how I know all this:P

joseph1k  on  Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 29 June, 2010

I really like boobs! I really like naked bodies dancing. I like close ups and getting a wiff. Jiggle jiggle bounce twirl..... I'm out $160 bucks and nothing to show for it. Oh well.

Happy Man  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 22 March, 2010

Private couch dances with the naked lady of your choice rock. Amber is the entire package, pretty, fun to be with and attentive to her man. Thanks sweetheart.

wakkawakka  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 30 December, 2009

there's touching. i fingered a girl there.

NIKITA  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 11 December, 2009

My name is Nikita and I make Exotic Dancewear. I am looking to find a local strip club magazine to advertise in. If some one can help me I would greatly appreciate the help and information. If you are aware of such a publication in the Orange County area please send me a post . The name of the magazine would be perfect . Thank you to anyone who responds .

gallo  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 3 July, 2009

Hi everybody, what does it mean's Couch Dances?

Asian Dancers  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 26 April, 2009

Could someone suggest Asian Dancers working primarily Friday and Saturday days or nights?

Ryan K.  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 20 September, 2008

How can this little OC gem have no reviews? On my new assignment I look a couple of my fellow workers to this place after pounding several brews and "smelling like beer". It costs something like $20 to get in , I honestly do not remember and once you get in there's a small stage with a runway and a DJ booth in the back corner. There are the typical up close and personal seats by the runway and some comfortable chairs set up in the back. The girls are 7s with a few 6s and a couple 8s. The best part of this place is the occasional dancer who really works it on the bed. Yes, they have bed dances and they are worth every penny. You go inot the back room in complete privacy with the occasional bouncer walking back and forth to make sure you're not doing anything you're not supposed to. This has got to be one of the better strips in OC.

Tad Waddington  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 20 August, 2008

I gotta say, this club rocks. Went there last Tuesday and ponied up for a private dance. $250 bucks later and a condom later, I was ready for a nap. Thanks again Mercedes.

steve  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 11 February, 2008

Thought it was fun but not THAT great. The dancers here are not that good looking (maybe I came on an off night).

cody fan  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 7 February, 2008

great club! cody was awesome!

johnny  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 16 May, 2007

these posting are from these past months.

Micheal  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 30 April, 2007

I went to the club for the first time this afternoon. It was very low key and empty. When I heard how much the dances were and the "no touch" postings everywhere I figured it would be a dive. HOWEVER I was very pleased to find out just what the ladies offered once you got onto those couches. For an additional 200 I walked out of there with a very nice smile on my face... Worth it

mark  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 12 March, 2007

yup, went there yesterday saturday night and there is two asian girls there very good looking .

Hottie/Mariah  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with MARIAH and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennuim visit "wetandplenty". This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms and has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more...

ASIAN DANCERS  on Ecstasy Theatre

posted on 6 March, 2007

Any Asian dancers worth checking out at Ecstasy?