Imperial Showgirls

714.220.2524

2640 West Woodland Drive

Anaheim, CA 92801

Club Desire (management)  on Imperial Showgirls

Mistercap12  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 16 December, 2015

Worst fucking strip club management is like a fucken ashtray the whole place smells like fucken dirty trailer trash pussy hate this fucken place fuck this place

tonycluber  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 24 July, 2015

Pretty good place 90% fun time Mostly attractive girls Pretty friendly In some cases to friendly But I enjoyed myself Thank you for the fun timeNote, California girls in Santa Ana Is a little better in my experience

fritter17  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 31 March, 2015

This place is a bit rough for the business that it is. Girls are okay, but nothing major here. I went with a buddy that was from out of town and it was nearing closing time. We still had to pay to get in ($15) plus the $5 bracelet for a dance. The entrance is supposed to cover a drink; we were offered "nada". We paid the cover fee to the guy at the door and he wanted a tip; he said to show him "some love"? Weird. At closing time we were thrown out versus lead out in a professional manner. I probably won't be back here as there other better places to go like the Sky Bar over on Del Amo off the 710.

Nolan B.  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 5 March, 2015

I would like to mention i had an awesome time @imperial showgirls in anaheim,The general manager /area director.aimee is very friendly ,respectufull, and definitely polite when i first arrived at this place. Is was a unforgettable experience. I would like to go down the list . Manager Brian,Disc jockey mario, The door lady emily .should fabulous service. The girls are absoluty beautiful.Mellany,mary jane,sativa & sabrina are hotties indeed and how they perform in the tip trail.in my opinion the best gentlemens club in the orange county .best Nolan

Weedman420  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 2 February, 2015

I came here twice and both times got lap dances from Chanel. She is my absolute favorite and the only one I will get lap dances from. She's also very pleasant, easy going and just fun! I totally recommend coming to Imperial showgirls! Ps it's hard to find any female stripper to dance all sexual and fun to another female..finding Chanel was a dream come true lol ;)

Harrison69  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 18 October, 2014

I used to like coming here when the prices were good but they raised the price on everything. You have to pay 5 bucks to get a bracelet in order to get a dance and the dances are no longer $15 each. Some of the girls try to rip you off and charge $30 bucks.3 weeks ago it was 2 dances for $30 and when it was a special it was 3 dances for $30.I asked my friend what happened and he explained is basic economics. Supply and demand, as the supply goes down the demand goes up, causing the prices to go up. So essentially, the supply of lap dances have gone down, because it's almost impossible to get a dance anywhere, thus causing the inflation prices for dances. G wiz!! This whole economics thing is rough!It's not a horrible club, but it's definitely not worth the prices they're charging, I would rather go elsewhere, that's why I gave it 2 stars.RIP imperial, it was fun while it lasted.

eddyL  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 16 September, 2014

I'm 18 I came in with my buddy had a great time fucking sexy ass girls. Now I just know to bring some more cash for more dances and enjoy myself better. No one likes a cheap bastard.

Chris T.  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 24 June, 2014

Horrible strip club. The girls look unapproviable. The girls are skin and bones and all tatted up. Regret going. Waste of my money.

Ale H.  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 19 June, 2014

Worst strip club me & my bf have been too.. Thought it was going to be better.. Cane in with money left with money.. Girls are rude & aren't friendly.. Don't waste your time, i almost fell asleep..

igor34  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 31 March, 2014

Been here before, but this last takes the cake!Cons:Lights are almost off how low they have them. Guess they dont want you seeing some of the girls clear enough.Girls effort is no where. Security told us there was 10 girls. I counted 5. 2 sat at a bar for over and hr just talking away to each other. Dj seems to not have any clue what is strip club music these days. Pro:Decent parking. Over all, horrible horrible strip club experience. Pathetic!! Better off going to library, or driving to la spots. Id love to give this spot 0 stars. They deserve it for such management and customer experience.

winston12  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 24 March, 2014

Boring strip club experience. If you want lazy women who are just on their phones then this is your place. Four hours in and not a single girl comes up. Go up to make it rain on the ones you like and when they are done they scurry off to the back and pop out 30 minutes later and back on their phones in a group. Maybe it was because we are young and not as old and perverted as the other people who actually got dances so I guess that's a compliment. At least the music they had playing was good and security was cool but still a boring experience.

XhXeXy  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 10 July, 2012

hahahaha omg this place is probably the best strip club I've been to in OC.Cute servers, 8 out of 10 girls are smokin hott. My personal favorite is vivanne, she's fucken sexy, 2nd is Lela

Johnnyboy123  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 29 October, 2011

Haha naw I ain't ashamed! So I admit- I've been here a *coughs* few times in my lifetime being the normal heterosexual male that I am- and how can I not being that it's in very close proximity to my abode? I could probably call this place my second home- haha NOT (-_-). Anyhoop they've totally remodeled the place since I've last been and it is really classy inside now. Very Spearmint Rhino-ish with an upscale feel to it- dark red interior and plush seating throughout. They've upgraded their sound system and lighting and also added a second stage and a couple of TV's in case you get bored looking at the girls lol.The VIP room has also been upgraded (so I've heard) and they've also added these new private "suite" rooms- I haven't seen them but I can only guess the kinda stuff going on in there.Here's the low down: it's $16 duckets for admission and includes one free drink. I usually tip the door person (esp if it's a chick =)) and of course the girl at bar so that's $20 right there. Dances are $10. VIP dances (so I've heard) are 4 for $40. On "Super Tuesdays" on every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month its 3 for $30 for VIP. And the infamous "suite" is $180. That's right, $180-dolla-make-you-holla- and it probably will! On any given night there's usually a good number of girls working, regardless if it's during the weekdays or weekends. So chances are you'll probably find one you'll like. They're all very polite and won't give an attitude if you don't want a dance. That's always the hardest part is trying to figure out a nice way to say no. I usually always say "I just got here" even though I've been there for hours lol. Just remember you gotta pay to play, so bring dem dolla bills yo- rack rack city b*tch! (*_*)

fuckery12  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 24 November, 2010

Okay so this place is pretty cool. $10 (I think) entrance fee with a required drink purchase, but it's reasonable. They only have energy drinks, soda, and beer. They have a huge variety of women. I saw every race and body type imaginable. The reason why I think this place is amazing is because of the birthday special they do. If I remember correctly it was about $70, which comes cheap if you split it between your party. During the middle of the night, the dj tells the birthday boy and all the dancers to get on stage. They all give him lap dances one at a time, and when they're done, they make him take off his pants, get on all fours, and whip him with leather belts. They whipped him pretty hard too, it sounded like it hurt. Still, I almost died laughing, especially when he tried to resist cause the dancers whipped him even harder when he did. He probably had bruises after they were done with him. Bring your friends here for their birthday!

Midget  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 10 August, 2010

This place is closed

Rene A.  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 1 May, 2010

OMG!!! This place is AWESOME!!!I showed up and the the girls were up on stage. whipping the ass of some birthday boy. there i saw her "Hunter" a black puerto rican girl. by far my fave dancer of all time. first it was 3 for 20 and then VIP 50 bucks 5 dances. Hey boys this girl is a NICE girl. if you know what i mean.

maxxy1  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 2 February, 2010

After spending a long and WET day at Disneyland in the pouring rain and gusty winds, I decided Boyfriend deserved a special treat. We were lured here by the reviews on this site actually, talking of the elusive $40 bargain lap dance. Although we never encountered one of those, we did have a really good time. The music at this place was awesome.Compared to the clubs that we like up here, the $10 entrance fee + $6 soda per person seemed totally reasonable. The benches that border around the room for people to sit on, I thought, were extremely, extremly uncomfortable. I like to sit up straight. It felt weird to lean back but I could see how guys watching strippers and/or having strippers grind on their crotch for $20 bucks would like that leaned-back feeling. Not me though. It felt like a casino in here, you know like how they pump oxygen in to get you that weird kind of high. I can't really describe it any better than that but both me and Boyfriend were feeling a little funny. Not too many pretty faces around here, actually not any, accept for one of the waitresses but we're all here to see tits and ass and vaj anyway so what does the face matter, right? They keep it SUPER SUPER dark in here and it's hard to see anything except the silouette of really skinny girls gyrating around. Only the girls who weren't as pretty and who sucked at dancing approached us and asked "Want a dance?" We politely declined each time. Not because we wanted to but because a) thats NO way to pitch a sale honey, and b) because we actually wanted to see one of the girls that could actually dance do a private show for us. Since those girls were few and far between they were always busy. It's hard to get play when you're a couple in a strip club and those dirty wanna-be (or maybe) hookers only want to chat up single desperate dudes who will waste their whole paycheck. BUT - all in all this was a positive experience and we'd definitely come here again.

jake  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 8 January, 2010

you are absolutely right about barbara...central american girl with a white girl name...lol...lovely girl

jake  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 21 November, 2009

I agree too bad its closed

fuckery12  on  Imperial Showgirls

posted on 7 October, 2009

So after a night of speed dating that went unsuccessful, a couple of my girlfriends and I went here for some fun. As soon as we walked in we immediately were having fun, even though I am small I have some very very perky boobs and let me tell you every stripper that came by complimented on how cute they looked in my small skimpy top, which of course made my night. I mean come on, I got all dolled up to meet someone new after my ex decided to leave me for another girl and not a single guy complimented me as much as the girls in this club did. Ohh and BTW, got a lap dance, the 2-4-1 special and I have to admit I got a bit turned on!

dave  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 6 December, 2008

This place is the shit. Hottest hispanic babes and they are really easy too.

WORTH THE TRIP!  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 22 January, 2008

i was in town from chicago and saw them in the yellow pages, turns out it was right on my way to the hotel from the anaheim convention center (couple minutes from RT 105, One word - BARBRA! probably the hottest woman i have ever seen in my whole life (super nice) and im not joking DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL, i went back the next day before my plane left (go in the vip) its worth it!!!!

lizard07  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 11 November, 2007

These girls know how dance and they know to suck dick real good.

hotbobisaliar  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 8 September, 2007

He said the same thing about 4 play

rema  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 7 July, 2007

are our husbands related???? Remember - this is a community property state. I have a great attorney who will bury the insecure son of a bitch

hotbob303  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 4 July, 2007

6 dancers tested positive HIV

Twosome  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with Mariah and Scarlett and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit "wetandplenty". This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interset to see more...xoxo

pissed off  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 21 July, 2006

My husband spent thousands of dollars at this strip joint. He acts as if he desperate for attention. i am going to find me a divorce attorney.

Gonzo  on Imperial Showgirls

posted on 25 June, 2006

What days does Kiara work? and Courtney too - botn are very hot!