Sahara Theatre

1210 South State College Boulevard

Anaheim, CA 92806

Club Desire (management)  on Sahara Theatre

GarryWas  on  Sahara Theatre

posted on 25 November, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

This is my 2nd visit here and i went here with my friend on Wednesday night , and i really enjoy my time here especially those two girls who is in really "ACTION" that night, they really entertain us. Anyhow to make this review short and simple i won't go to every detail that happened that night, but the VIP room was really "WORTH EVERY PENNY" i was taken care by AMY (Your'e the best). She really knows how to "TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU'. I'll come here again and looking forward to get her in the vip room again.

dopeboy19  on  Sahara Theatre

posted on 25 June, 2016
Joined 12 months ago

Awful customer service. The evening drink wench is rude and tries to con you or of 10$ for the unlimited 10$ fountain. When I tried to explain this to Manny the manager he kicked me out. This pace is gross and I was offered drugs here. Consumer beware

richard95  on  Sahara Theatre

posted on 9 September, 2015

Let me give my very highest recommendation to Paulina! She gives quality service that simply is the best in the business! Regardless of the type of dance you select, you are certain to have a gr8 time. I have seen her for over 10 years and remain a loyal fan. See Paulina for a truly amazing experience!

Johnson12  on  Sahara Theatre

posted on 6 September, 2015

I thought the girls were going to look like the one on the flyer :( very much disappointed!

Maria A.  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 1 June, 2015

My girlfriend's and I visited Sahara for my 3rd time this weekend....every time it seems to get better.The girls are pretty nice and the atmosphere is pretty chill.I've been to other clubs where the security are rude,but my encounter with the staff here is amazing.Everyone is so friendly.Even the managers care about whether or not we had a good time,even gave me passes for my next visit.I am.looking forward to my next visit....I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE GUYS AND LADIES.....

mathewater12  on  Sahara Theatre

posted on 14 December, 2014

Stay away! There's much better places than this. Long story short I got ripped off by a Spanish speaking stripper with big nice tits and a fishy smelling pussy. Nasty!!!! She came a little close to me with thst nasty snatched and that was it.

Johnnyboy123  on  Sahara Theatre

posted on 11 December, 2014

Been here several times with friends and luved it friendly gals and cool bouncer some know how to work that pole specially my luv genesis who always wants me to go up there and dance haa..tanish and veron u girls rock too.. And for u girls if u decide to use the restroom its in there dress room fun fun fun makes u want to stay there chill girls and u must buy drinks every hr DJ is fun and plays good music must visit :)

Eddie M.  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 14 February, 2014

I came here on a friday, and this place was actually pretty good!!! cute girls..especially Nicole,shes somethin...she reminds me of somethin..idk wat it is..show meeeee lol(chris brown song)... good DJ, DJ was chill as fuck ,let us choose the songs that we wanted a lapdance with.., "Mirala Mirala" haha,"Miralo Miralo,el enamorado"hahahahaha.. he'll remember us if he reads this.Most defenetly recommend u guys check this place out,

fuckery12  on  Sahara Theatre

posted on 28 July, 2013

Me and some friends were out with our wives and I suggested that we go to this place since I had been there years before and it was good. After some time the wives agreed to join us for some fun .. we all went in there and within the first 5 minutes I was so embarrassed.. I wanted to give all my friends their money back because this was my idea. Do not waste your money unless you just turned 18 and can't go anywhere else. I have seen hotter girls at walmart. To top it all off we had to buy two $8.00 sodas each. Bad ending to a fun night. Never going back.

Michele T.  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 11 April, 2013

Recently visited Sahara's Theater- I honestly expected the worst but was pleasantly surprised. Yes the ladies that work there are not size 0's but very pretty and not pushy like some other places i have been too! I would and will be back :)

IrishDog219  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 25 January, 2013

This club is pretty much dead now. Been in both day and night times, Girls are 5-6 and just set around no hustle for dances. Best bet go to one of the other clubs in OC

larry1  on  Sahara Theatre

posted on 13 July, 2011

Short Review: Semi-cute pushy girls, expensive, reasonable atmosphere I will start by saying I have not been to every strip club in the country. However, I have been around and was not overly impressed with this place.When you first enter the door, you get hit with "Cover charge is $10, you must buy a drink every hour the first is $8 and $4 after that. Dances are $15" This may be acceptable to some, but as a guy on a budget, that seems like a bit much. I expected to lay down a lot of $1's on the girls, but instead spent money on soda instead.But money aside, the girls were ok, but I have seen better. Several were older or on the larger side. A few were drop dead gorgeous. The number one thing about the girls at Sahara's Theater: they are pushy. I was giving clear signals to one girl who separated me and my friend that I did NOT want a dance and she kept pushing and pushing. Another girl threw herself at my friend and dragged him into a $30 for three dances deal (which he loved, but my wallet did not).All around, if you are looking for a place to waste money on small sodas and semi-cute girls, go for it. Otherwise, it's LA, I'm sure there are other places.

Chucky N.  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 22 April, 2011

Ok so last night Dirk and I hit up this place. I havnt been here since I was in high school and iy was just ok, not my first choice. But the Dirk and I are making are way through all of them. So the Sahara is still a hole in the wall with bad parking. This was a Thursday night at around 11pm and we felt it was B squad-ish. I'm about 5'11 and 220 and built like a body builder and a majority of the girls were to big to for me, However. There were two shining lights, Eve and Daniella. Eve a latina hottie with long legs and a nice rack, lap dance was fantastic but because the music was so loud and she had a thick accent I kept saying what every time she spoke. Eve a beautiful brunette, had one of the finest butt's I ever seen, but she seemed bored and just there to be there. All-n-all not bad for a first stop, not sure if we would go back soon. $10 to get in, $8 non alcoholic drinks, $15 short song lap dances (but they do run 3 for $30 alot) .

Wack!!!!!  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 6 November, 2007

This club is wack...i guess it got new management and every since then, the club seems like it is going down hill......The girls are all ugly...i seen two cuties through out the whole day shift....one hispanic and one black chick...wouldn't recommend...try the imperial in pico rivera if you want to see truue beauties!!!!

jdogg  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 18 September, 2007

what it do freakz. thinking bout visit this joint cause they just closed down my usual spot. how many girls are there during the day shift? who gives the highest mileage? size of the club?

ItZ MeEh.....  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 15 September, 2007

Hey guyz itz meeh adreyana....... well david i will email you........... as for everyone else whenever you are free go ahead and let meeh know and i will go back to sahara....... take care guyz.... luv adreyana

ADREYANA  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 15 September, 2007

Thats how u spell it shes a friend of mine and she is suppost to be there mon thru fri but the girls are mean to her and the waitress is sooo fucken rude to her....u know the fat one.....

david  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 14 September, 2007

today? do you know what her schedule is?

adri...  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 14 September, 2007

hey i was told shes gonna be there today

david  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 13 September, 2007

met adrianna yesterday 09-12-07. I'm under the assumption she'll be there next wednesday. I'll ask around, see If I could find her, I'll let you know.

adriana...  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 13 September, 2007

what day did you meet her? i asked the waitress about her and they didnt know her. sucks cause shes hella cool. i hope she didnt think the club was crap and left :( hey david ima keep asking around, if u find anything let me know

david  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 13 September, 2007

yeah, petite lil latina, came from another club to work at sahara. haven't been able to find her, dont know her schedule, any one out there know?

l.a. fair  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 13 September, 2007

yeah i met her too, petite latina right? shes cool as hell. ive been trying to figure out about her too....ive gone back a couple of times but she wasnt there.

david  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 12 September, 2007

I met this girl by the name of adrianna, anyone know when she'll be working again?

Now that's  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 26 August, 2007

more like it! A decent photo finally.

cottoncandy  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 26 August, 2007

Hey men come by the sahara and see this new young, and refresh female. You will never be disappointed and the Sahara will never be the same after i leave it. Come check it out for yourself because cotton candy is going to make the club sweet!!!!

Not Happy  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 8 August, 2007

Just go back from Sahara Theater in Anaheim and i was very disappointed to find out that there are two songs in one. Which means i got charged two song in one. Rudy, the stripper, whome i got the dance with told me that when the dj says full song it means there are your songs in one. With that in mind i wonder how would the dancers know when to stop if you only want to get one song. Please, Please, Please, Do NOT GET RUDY for a dance she will make any excuse to get your money out. Once again watch out for Rudy. Good Luck

chang  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 11 July, 2007

Worst club i have visited during my travels around the u.s. Its mandatory you buy atleast one drink EVERY HOUR or you get asked to leave! cover is ten bucks plus one drink, thats what they say at the door but you better keep buying those eight dollar drinks or out you go! i was tipping the dancers on stage, and getting private dances but still got kicked out for not buying a damn drink. TRASH!

jay  on Sahara Theatre

posted on 3 July, 2007

Nice looking girls, mostly latinas but plenty of white girls :) the thing that kills the club is that you are asked every minute if you want to buy a drink, and if you say no they give you an attitude. the lap dances are great but the dj cuts the songs very short.