The Mpire Club

202.808.8300

1819 M Street Northwest

Washington, DC 20036

Club Desire (management)  on The Mpire Club

Scan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 23 November, 2016

We will not permit penetration of boundaries without ID scan.

curtis17  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 26 October, 2016

Not sure what happened last night. Came out of the bathroom, and my friend had been talking to a girl. (A manager I think) was also over there. Apparently the girl and manager had talked my very intoxicated friend into some type of purchase, which he can't remember and I don't know what it was, as we received nothing. All I heard was, it costs $600. This was our fault as my friend agreed to something, however when I asked about what this mysterious service was, I received no answer and was told no refunds. I like mpire. Probably my fav gentleman's establishment as evidenced by the fact I was there on a Wednesday night,but this was just wrong. Idk what happened there but I'm pretty sure we will just go to good guys or Camelot even though mpire has the best girls. They even make craft cocktails! Be watchful of your friends and ensure if you're the most sober person that you carefully watch any purchases!!!

felixnada  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 1 October, 2016

I love coming to see the beautiful girls at this club especially the gorgeous waitress Erin. She always has good drink recommendations, is lots of fun and knows how to get the party going! If you come to this club make sure to ask to sit in Erin's section. She will definitely make sure you have a great time.

dannyboy7  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 25 September, 2016

Been coming here for about 5 months at least once a week, so I can say I WAS a regular, until now. We always opt for their bottle service and I can say we were among their best regulars, each time we spent at least $200 to $300 per person just on drinks, not including cash tips to the dancers and there's always 2 or 3 of us when we go. This past weekend I was disrespected and insulted by one of their bar backs who barely speaks English, and he had the guts to call one of their bouncers to talk to me... this is where I was truly disappointed - he was unprofessional, knowing that I'm a very good customer and a reasonable gentleman, he made no attempt to hear my words and offered no apologies. Needless to say, I won't be back! There's a much better gentleman's club just 2 doors down and they have been around much longer. Note to owner: Rick at the door is great! Meaghan at the bar is great! Daniyela is a good bouncer. But everyone else is a mixed bag. If you present yourself as a gentleman's establishment, then run it like one. Don't operate like some lame regular night club. And always treat your best customers right! All of your employees need to learn that! Good luck!

richard95  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 21 September, 2016

My favorite club right now! Drinks can be pricey at times but the girls are cool. They are very engaging even though it isn't genuine...lol. Different nationalities and their looks vary of course. The blonde bartender is cool and much cooler after a nice tip...lol. Very clean and def a step up from the clubs in MD, but keep your hands to yourself...DC laws. I always have a nice time when I go.

IDScan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 26 July, 2016

Managers can I get in showing ID, but not scanning it?

igor34  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 28 May, 2016

My friend and I went here last night and really enjoyed it (he's a straight guy, I'm a straight woman). The staff standing outside were well-dressed and polite to us while we waited in line. The dancers were beautiful and looked like they were really enjoying themselves. I'm not sure why a previous comment said they looked bored. Not last night. The atmosphere was intimate and friendly, with seating close to the stages and the women coming to talk and interact with you after their show. The place has a classy feel. I will say drinks were pricey, but the server was nice. The owner/manager outside had pushed the third floor as being bottle service only and tried to show us the menu. It's memorial weekend so the place wasn't very packed with everyone out of town. I think that's why they were trying to sell more tables. We stayed on the first floor. I thought the music was chosen well to appeal to both the audience and dancers alike: some pop, hip-hop, classics and what not but remixed with hot rhythmic beats. I would reiterate what another commenter said about the dancers coming in a variety of appearances, ethnicities, and skin colors. It felt very inclusive and a celebration of different kinds of beauty, but all in amazing shape of course to be able to pull off those acrobatics!

dopeboy19  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 28 May, 2016
Joined 12 months ago

This was my third time at the club and likely the last. Celebrating a friend's birthday, he wanted to see a shower show (see-through cabins with girls taking a shower). Three of us came up to the door around 11pm on a Friday and were told that the only option was a VIP table. We indicated to the gentlemen at the door that we were really only interested in a few drinks for about 30 minutes and that we really only wanted to see a shower show, but he insisted that we HAVE to get a table in order to get in and see the show because nothing else was available. He confirmed that a shower show would be starting within the next 30 minutes. If we didn't finish out bottle, we could come back within 48 hours to finish it. Fine, we get a bottle ($275) and proceed inside. There's plenty of non-VIP seating. Whatever, the service and talent is fine, so we wait for the show to start. An hour later, I return downstairs to check why the shower show hasn't began and I'm told that there's no shower show today. Management refused to work with us on the bill and when I objected, the guy looked at me sideways, asked if I was threatening him as a bouncer moved in my direction. Went back upstairs, gathered my friends and left. Been to some sleazy places but this left the worst taste in my mouth.

maxxy1  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 26 April, 2016

Great place and atmosphere, excellent food and drinks good nights are Tuesdays Thursdays and Fridays It's highly recommended 4 ladies,couples and business professionals , individual's groups - mature individuals looking for a good time. Men/Women of all races and background are there and welcomed lgbt people are welcomed . The staff is very friendly and the dancers are all beautiful in fact the most beautiful women I've ever seen from all over the world. they put in it such a effort to create a great time that you forget you're in a gentleman's club especially the bartenders and dancers tipped them all!! Worth it. I took a liking to the rock star chick with short hair and the Domincan girl with the head piece. My bartender name began with N or M anyways super hot. Get to know them. They'll show you a great time. By far this is the best club in DC I've ever encountered and I've been to many establishments all over the world This definitely top 3. DC laws say you can't touch so I recommend the SHOWER SHOW you can see a lot more close up and personal......I just know if u were having a rough day like I was once you walk through the door your world would instantly be transformed into positive energy being surrounded by good vibes and friendly people. This kind of entertainment is what it's all about best DC Club. I will be back!!!!!

rogerrab2  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 7 March, 2016

I will try to make this short. The only reason why I am not giving the full 5 stars is because the girls are still a tad hit or miss. I've been frequenting this club on and off since they opened. The club is absolutely beautiful and clean. I'm from NY and I feel at home in this establishment. The security is a little up tight but that is actually something I appreciate. When I first started coming here, the girls were all pretty tough looking but as time went on they got better and between. They're also very friendly. They don't have that "I've been dancing for 10 years get out of my face" demeanor. Most of the dancers seem to be first time industry girls which is a breath of fresh air considering they're beside the Camelot crypt keepers. I've been here 3 times in the last 3 months and I can say that the girls are absolutely stunning. There are maybe 2 or 3 that still need some help. They're also very sweet and outgoing, easy to talk to. I usually come later in the week but haven't made it in on a weekend, typically Thursday's or Friday's. Every time I've been, I have sat upstairs with the most beautiful waitresses I have ever seen. Everyone always takes great care of me and I, them. This place continues to grow and gain more and more of my Endress I definitely recommend it to all of my friends and anybody that is looking for a safe fun laid-back but high class, different environment.

V K.  on The Mpire Club

posted on 22 February, 2016

Went there with a group on Sat, had never been before. Didn't find this club to be very comfortable. You sit awkwardly close to the stage and to other people. Maybe it's different on the other floors, IDK. The girls looked bored to death while dancing and didn't seem to walk around and talk to anyone like I've seen at other clubs. Very modern, space-age like decor...cool, but again, just not very relaxing. The place looked very clean I will say.

ID Scan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 15 February, 2016

It was enough to make me come back no times. Nobody wants this, from cop to criminal.

Dancers  on The Mpire Club

posted on 13 February, 2016

They try to pimp them out.

Michelle  on The Mpire Club

posted on 12 February, 2016

She left too it seems.

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

Zoe is now at camelot. Along with dani. As well as many others at archibalfs. And with cloakroom reopening g I'm summer I doubt this club will be open due to the lack of girls. There is no money in this club. The waitresses split their tips no where else in dc makes you share tips with other servers. The set up and lighting do awful and they scan ids. People in dc don't want their info stored by businesses . This has been all wrong from the beginning. This is the beginning of the end.

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

tonycluber  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 20 January, 2016

Had no idea this place existed. This was my first time at an establishment like this and I think it was a good choice for a first timer. There's a two drink minimum and they charge gratuity for more than two people I believe. The girls were pretty good dancers but it got kind of boring and monotonous. Also, the music wasn't that great. After their dance, each girl comes around with her thigh out to thank you for watching ( basically to ask for a tip) they are really sweet and you really feel bad if you don't at least don't give them a dollar! Lol I think this would be a great place to go as a couple or after work to destress.

Fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 19 January, 2016

There are more than a few extremely attractive dancers here. I would say my fave of those I've seen is definitely Zoe. I don't think she's been a the job long, but holy #### is her body F-ing sexy!

Who the hell strips there?  on The Mpire Club

posted on 2 December, 2015

The club is unwilling to post schedules. Everyone else does. Camelot and Good Guys are flawless about web schedules, Archibald's occasionally posts on Facebook. Do you care about Regulars?

No Dancers?!  on The Mpire Club

posted on 4 November, 2015

I respectfully disagree. Went on a weeknight recently and chatted with Carly, Francesca and Michelle. All are ridiculously hotte!

No Dancers  on The Mpire Club

posted on 23 September, 2015

Some shady shiz going on there plus the problem of the juggernaut Camelot. They will probably flame out like JPs.

No dancers  on The Mpire Club

posted on 22 September, 2015

No customers+no money=no dancers want to work in that club. They will go elsewhere where the money us flowing. Bad layout bad seating bad lighting. Too upscale wannabes to be in the hub of DC. Trying to be something they are not. This club will probably close soon. My prediction

Dancers  on The Mpire Club

posted on 22 September, 2015

Mass exodus for some reason.

yanard12  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 27 June, 2015

So I stumbled here trying to go to Camelot and realizing they close at 12 am. This place was 2 doors down and didn't have a cover so why the hell not, first I was taken a back by the small crowd and individualized attention the girls gave the guys in a non pushy (for tips) way!I also came to find out on busy nights there were two more floors I hadn't even seen that include a all glass encased shower. This all said one of the other things I noticed right away was the classy atmosphere and no one running around in a g string/ bra all wasted and grabbing my boobs. This happens a lot and even earlier that night at good guys to me. The man at the door was very dressy and so were the women. I noticed to they had an eclectic variety of skin tone and body style dancers. All very top notch for nova/dc area typical strippers. They were all very kind, outgoing and honestly stunning. The bartenders had very heavy pours on the shots and were super friendly too. The bouncers were protective of the girls but laid back at the same time which was uber refreshing to see too. (One came and collected the singles as the girl was up on the poll and tucked them into her purse!) the front door staff was phenomenal too, I can't wait to go back honestly. This time to see the main floor and upstairs/shower area!!!! All and all I don't, wait CAN'T comprehend why the reviews are so negative. Maybe men came and didn't feel they got enough for their money but you pay for the show and I can tell you it was worth it. Plus they don't have a necessary drink in front of you requirement which is cheesy imho. I also came with two other guys and they had a blast too!!!For dc prices this was well worth the cost. I think this is my new favorite adult club in the area!!!All this was on a Sunday of all days too. Keep it up this place is amazing!!!