Fantasy Topless

909.370.1574

1091 South La Cadena Drive

Colton, CA 92324

Club Desire (management)  on Fantasy Topless

Weedman420  on  Fantasy Topless

posted on 13 October, 2015

I've experienced better. The music/Pro Audio system is entirely too loud. Not really a bunch of dancers waiting around to give ya attention either. Won't be coming back.

mathewater12  on  Fantasy Topless

posted on 11 March, 2015

Ghetto area. Ugly girls only pretty one was Monique girls walk up to u after stage dance and asks everyone are u going to tip for my dance?? Like WTF bitch i woulda went to the stage if I wanted to tip u & & & & & & Dont ever go here not worth it not worth your fuckin car being broke into and shit getting stolen

Jason M.  on Fantasy Topless

posted on 23 January, 2015

Been following Dddjolie for over a year now and she is looking better the older she gets! Was debating on going to this place to see her it's a rather hole in the wall but it's Dddjolie that keeps me coming back. Was able to meet the owner Steve, awesome guy has a nice little spot with Dddjolie adding elegance to the club.

StripClub431  on  Fantasy Topless

posted on 17 July, 2014

This club is a piece of shit the drinks r watered down the girls r fat with stretch marks and period smelling clothing! I've never been so turned off n my life. But if ur looking for mold and test tube babies then this is ur spot.

XhXeXy  on  Fantasy Topless

posted on 26 January, 2014

I had a great time if u like thick girls this is da place all of the girls r friendly nd know how to work it.....

Johnnyboy123  on  Fantasy Topless

posted on 23 October, 2013

Great service every night drink specials best DJs you never here the same lame shit u hear all day on the radio THANK GOD (gettin tired of I LOVE BAD BITCHES)!! the regulars are easy going usually don't let any ladys cup get empty haha ..LOOKIN AT LIFE HALF FULL NEVER HALF EMPTY I'M SO LOVIN LIFE INSIDE THE DOORS OF FANTASY :) (but then again I'm really cute ;)!!

fritter17  on  Fantasy Topless

posted on 18 June, 2012

I've seen lots of creepy old guys roll up here lol Not too many young guys as you would normally assume. This place is pretty old. It's been up and running all my life and probably even before then.

Check me out  on Fantasy Topless

posted on 16 July, 2007

My name is Kirk. I'm very excited about this place. HEY LADIES!!

Ecstasywith Scarlett  on Fantasy Topless

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with Scarlett and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennuim visit "wetandplenty". This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms and has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more...

look fun  on Fantasy Topless

posted on 5 November, 2006

i like i wanna try it

sucky club  on Fantasy Topless

posted on 12 August, 2006

the club must suck ass no one wants to comment about it lol

pet my puppy  on Fantasy Topless

posted on 4 August, 2006

yes yes you are alalowed to pet the puppy! thats about all you can get anyway fatso

Batman  on Fantasy Topless

posted on 23 February, 2005

Try to make it out to see Regan Anthony at the club this weekend.. She will be performing live...I know she has a huge L.A. and Vegas fan base so show your support and go say hi to Regan