Tropical Lei

909.985.1575

2121 West Foothill Boulevard

Upland, CA 91786

Club Desire (management)  on Tropical Lei

Bigfish  on Tropical Lei

posted on 14 November, 2016

Jersey is a undercover cop... be careful ... shes hot though. thinks shes all that, very beautiful on the outside. sneaky cold

Re: A  on Tropical Lei

posted on 14 November, 2016

Jersey is a cop/ undercover be careful odf her

Johnson12  on  Tropical Lei

posted on 7 June, 2016

Guys night out yay, let's go see some strippers.This place needs to be closed down, they are all hookers. 4 out of the five girls that came to my seat asked if I wanted sex for $150.00 the fifth girl kept asking me to buy a drink and wouldn't take no for an answer. I've been to quite a few strip clubs but this one is totally off the hook. All the girls force you to touch them and then practically beg you for sex.STDs must be rampant in this joint. This is not just a strip joint, it is a brothel house full of whores.Two thumbs down.

yanard12  on  Tropical Lei

posted on 23 November, 2015

First off, these place is a total joke. Dont waste your money.Cover charge was $15 for LADIES and gentlemen, then you walk in and they make you purchase a drink $6 minimum NON ALCOHOL DRINK. "The want to be stripers",,," couldnt even danc,e unloan climb up the pole.They call it a fully nade strip club when not even ONEstriper got fully nade..Worst strip club in th I.E.

Mike T.  on Tropical Lei

posted on 22 December, 2014

Tania J. definately said it well. This place ain't cool any more. i go to deja vu city of industry these days. I mustered up the $21 to check it out ( the Lei ) about a month ago. My experience was the same as others here. Said to myself i wasn't going to go back. And as of now, i haven't. i live in the area, and just wish there was another place to go to. There's villa theatre on holt in ontario. then there's 'the strip joint ' in pomona. there's also B & L off the 57 and Temple. But i didn't care for it.Losing deja vu ontario has been Unfortunate.Spearmint Rhino in rialto, is too far, and not worth it, and expensive.

James H.  on Tropical Lei

posted on 11 December, 2014

Took a friend for the 1st time tonight...was not as good as MY 1st time @ all!!!! When i went the ladies were very active...tonight they seemed so lethargic and bored...i wish it was not like this but oh well ill try again so other day but just like a drug its never as good as your 1st time and sometime you just keep chasing that 1st high...i liked it don't get me wrong but i feel like the girls were wanted to be there tonight =\. Still my friend had a good time! But i feel like if he had went with me exactly 1 week ago then he would have had an amazing time but i am still happy with tonight...i might come back...

rogerrab2  on  Tropical Lei

posted on 6 May, 2014

This place is shit! Even the 2 managers (George and David) I interacted with, are dicks. Dj doesn't play good music or used the same songs over.

fuckery12  on  Tropical Lei

posted on 21 November, 2013

On a whim my boys and I decided let's go to tropical lei. We thought for sure it would be home to the most ratchet ho's the 909 has to offer but goddamn were we wrong. These girls are fine. Literally there was probably only like 1 girl that wasn't as hot as the rest. No c section scars, no stretch marks and very little to no cellulose oh and they had an abundance of fit tall girls which I enjoy. Dances were relatively cheap 20 topless 40 full nude in the "VIP". Over all these other ratings don't do tropical lei justice. I say go! Go and you won't regret it. The only thing I didn't like or just wasn't used to was I feel like normally at a strip club you have to beat the girls away asking if you want a lap dance, well here they get off the stage and just go sit down and I guess the idea is you go ask them for a dance but most the time they just sit there looking bored or play on their phone. Only thing I didn't like.

bpmd  on Tropical Lei

posted on 10 August, 2013

VIP room is a must. Great action with beautiful women. Had a fun time with Zoe. Take your pick, they have it all.

richard95  on  Tropical Lei

posted on 30 December, 2012

After a couple bar hops in the rancho/Ontario area, my friends and I decided to give this strip joint a go. I really admire girls that can work the pole and give me a show and if that is what you're looking for, this is NOT the place for that. They played the WEAKEST music...like the theme song from an ABC family show...like WTF I was all expecting some too $hort or something....yeah it was very disappointing, low energy shows. The girls are pretty enough but they really need to add some pretty thick (not fat) but big boobied/big booty/thick and fit kind of girls that can actually dance with energy and swing around the pole. Another disappointing thing and the sole reason I gave this place 1 star was because the doorman did not tell us there was a 1 drink minimum per hour NOT included in the $15 cover. The cheapest drink was $6...wtf y'all coulda told us that at the door! So yeah that was really annoying...anyhoo not a place I'd recommend to see that PTP which is disappointing as this was my first nudie strip club.

Intel  on Tropical Lei

posted on 30 November, 2012

Any ink free petite white chicks here?

ryan123  on  Tropical Lei

posted on 17 November, 2012

I wish they had 0 stars beacuse this is what this club deserves... Just got out from there, actually got kicked out from there, waitress are really bitchy, came in and right away they tell you to buy a drink (obligatory) so i was cool with that, then i wemt to the front and was checking the dancers out givin them dollars and the lady stupid waitress comes up to me and tell me that what i wanted to drink, i said no im cool right now and she just right away said, you need to leave! I was like fuck this place!! NEVER GOING HERE AGAIN SERIOUSLY, THIS PLACE FUCKING SUCKS, U GUYS WANNA PROVE ME WRONG? GO AHEAD AND GO AND FIND OUT FOR URSELF!

JP  on Tropical Lei

posted on 31 October, 2012

I know what you mean. She is my favorite dancer and I see her on and after tax season...wow!

A  on Tropical Lei

posted on 14 October, 2012

Jersey = ROB. Watch out 4 Jersey she talks hustle but then robs in the VIP. Beautiful tall brunette, recognized from her conceit and attitude. Also any girl this hot here 4 half-shift getting only 2 customers is doing something wrong. Word 2 the wise. Not all the girls follow the TL program.

Roy B.  on Tropical Lei

posted on 2 August, 2012

Normally this would be the place to go for some cheap thrills but there is always one rotten egg in the bunch and that's Britney . She a wanna be Marilyn Monroe from TX and she be scheming people out of there money at the club. She asked me for a VIP and changed prices up on me trifling bitch . Avoid her ass if you don't want drama . Her pussy stank anyway :(

josh  on Tropical Lei

posted on 5 April, 2012

Does any one know what happen to Isabel or jezebel latina she was there 2002 2005 she was great any stories

eddyL  on  Tropical Lei

posted on 18 September, 2011

This has to be the shadiest strip club I've ever gone to. As a woman, that doesn't appeal to me but I knew men who loved to get the VVVIP service.

one regular  on Tropical Lei

posted on 6 July, 2011

i heard HT closed down, but which favorite ladies you guys see here? I know that TL is now the place to go. it's just that i dunno when are the best times to go. who knows that some of my favorite ladies are there too...?

AJ  on Tropical Lei

posted on 15 February, 2011

Cory is my girl and Valentine for the day! Happy Valentine's day!

Kujo  on Tropical Lei

posted on 14 August, 2010

Any Asian dancers working at TR?

Steven  on Tropical Lei

posted on 14 December, 2009

I went here before. Is it ture the girls will go all the way in the 3song vip room?

Big daddy  on Tropical Lei

posted on 25 September, 2009

Tyler is still there, more so on the weekends and for the right price, not to high will give you a happy ending in the private dance area

Gopher  on Tropical Lei

posted on 3 November, 2008

Janice still work here? Last two times I've asked I got non-commital answers

re Cali  on Tropical Lei

posted on 18 August, 2008

Haven't seen her in a while is she still working there? great fucking blowjob!

MikeFromSanDiego  on Tropical Lei

posted on 2 August, 2008

By any chance is there a chocolate sister there with a tat in the small of her back with the word 'miracle' , in addition to a tat of more writing on her calf & maybe others ?

PalmDesertGuy  on Tropical Lei

posted on 26 July, 2008

Baily is amazing, simply the best. Words cannot describe.

Gopher  on Tropical Lei

posted on 20 July, 2008

Janice is great! Jenny and Ivy seem to be gone....too bad.

Will  on Tropical Lei

posted on 29 February, 2008

Is Aurora still there? The last three times I've been there she wasn't.

piruwst  on Tropical Lei

posted on 29 February, 2008

i went there recently, i guess tyler is no longer working there but i still had a good time with kiki. She was probably the hottest one there and i am looking forward to going back.