Rachel's

561.616.9600

2905 45th Street

West Palm Beach, FL 33407

SCN  on  Rachel's

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Rachel's

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Rachel's

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Rachel's

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Rachel's

Brian  on Rachel's

posted on 30 November, 2016

Looking for a dancer their named Racquel. Beautiful woman new her from T^S Lounge I wanna catch up with her

stripforme123  on  Rachel's

posted on 16 November, 2016

This place was a joke!I came with a party of 7 to celebrate my birthday . They set our table right in front of the bar where we were getting smoke in our face and food. We were forced to put the food tab on one bill making me -the birthday girl having to foot the bill. My bank card was frozen immediately due to the high fraud activity. Thank God I had my Amex card. The girls suck at dancing. All they do is sway back and forth on a pole. No seduction, not approachable and stuck up. The music was not diverse. The waiter was an arrogant and antagonizing son of a bitch. The only good thing I can say about this place was the steak. and that was overpriced. 5 dollars for a sprite..Really

rogerrab2  on  Rachel's

posted on 20 March, 2016

This is one of my favorite lunch spots. The buffet is only 10 dollars ,and though there are different items each day, there is a carving station, 3 or 4 different meats, vegetables and deserts. Yes this is a gentleman's club, and there are ladies dancing nude, but the eating area is well away from the dancers, and so unless you invite this you, will not be approached. The service here is 5 star. I recommend you ask for niki. She works the tables to the left as you approach the eating area. She gives you 5 star service even at buffet rates. The staff is professional friendly and courteous. The food is above average and some items are excellent.

Johnnyboy123  on  Rachel's

posted on 31 August, 2015

Great looking club, good looking girls and great drinks, the steak I heard was one of the best. Was good but iv had much better maybe because it was a Monday when I had dinner, might be better food at the weekend

adamrod  on  Rachel's

posted on 2 August, 2015

Rocco and his wonderful staff at Rachel's made our sons 21st birthday extra special. We had a group of 20 people for dinner - the food was outstanding - the NY Strip was awesome!!! We were catered to by the gracious staff that made this evening fun, and done tastefully. We had husbands and wives, and everyone was made to feel comfortable. The girls are beautiful and were accommodating - and very classy. My wife and I were so happy everything came off without a hitch and everyone had a WONDERFUL time! Thank you!!!!!

igor34  on  Rachel's

posted on 21 June, 2015

got the (strip) club going up on a tuesday! top knotch service, classy broads. did not eat bc it was late. wouldn't mind comin in here for a dinner on someone else's dime. they let me touch during the private dance and cheap at $25. i can seriously appreciate the female form no doubt and all of its glory.

maxxy1  on  Rachel's

posted on 20 February, 2014

Let me start off by saying that not only does my wife love this place, but a lot of our friend's wives like this place as well. The steaks do not get much better for the price here all between $25-$50 (Not including sides). No matter who you are and what you are spending, sit down for dinner and you will receive VIP treatment throughout. Cap off the meal with a nice glass of whiskey, neat, and a cigar from their cigar list and take in the "scenery". If you go with your wife or girlfriend or even just female friends, the dancers will not bother you at the table unless expressly requested. Class establishment and is fun regardless of what your motives for being there are.

james1412  on  Rachel's

posted on 19 February, 2014

Came here for the mid-week lunch buffet.. at a strip club. Did I have any expectations? No really. Given my expectations, I still was fairly disappointed because it simply was not very good. I ended up eating salad because all of the hot food was very palatable. Pity.

@Achmed  on Rachel's

posted on 31 July, 2013

I hope they take you, light you on fire, then hang you smoldering corpse from a bridge!

Russ B.  on Rachel's

posted on 27 January, 2013

The most incredible concept for adult dining and fun I have ever seen

IDK  on Rachel's

posted on 18 December, 2012

The only thing that I would eat in a strip club would be a bag of Doritos. You gotta figure, this is a strip club. Most of these clubs don't operate on the up-and-up. They are shady, and get away with what they can. They don't give a fuck about the customers. With that in mind, I ask, how safe could their food handling practices be?

The man!  on Rachel's

posted on 18 December, 2012

Food great! Managment and dancers BLOW! Like reading the wall Street Journal. Way over priced and not worth the drama of them thinking they are a high end club, what a joke. Go for the food but not the "entertainment"

Wow!!  on Rachel's

posted on 7 September, 2012

$20.00 ATM charge? That has got to be the highest in the country. And fat chicks? Oh man I'm sorry! Hope you found somewhere else to go.

Shit hole  on Rachel's

posted on 23 August, 2012

This is the worst club in fl. 20.00 ATM charge 7.00 bud. And fat chicks. U have to be retarded to go here.

harryharry  on  Rachel's

posted on 2 July, 2012

OK, I don't even know where to begin. Let's just say, this is probably the best invention in a restaurant/night club business I have ever stepped foot in. To begin with the food...it's amazing. I do not eat steak that often, unless I am at a fine dining steak house to be guaranteed a good cut. I ordered the filet. HOLY SHIT! Cooked to perfection! Better then ANY piece of steak I've ever eaten before. The a la carte sides were just as delicious. It was a 5 star dining experience for sure!!Now, to the ladies. The most beautiful girls I have ever seen, and every single one of them knows how to move in a classy, sophisticated way. Not trashy at all. Even the bartenders and cocktail girls were professional, well put together and friendly. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I think it's one of the best establishments I've ever been to, and would highly recommend it! Looking forward to returning!!

Money  on Rachel's

posted on 21 May, 2012

How much do the girls make a weekend night here?

DUMB dumb  on Rachel's

posted on 28 January, 2012

You all want to be in hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jupiter man  on Rachel's

posted on 23 January, 2012

Used to frequent Rachel's a year or so ago. There was a really nice dancer named Kimberlee. Was told she left. Is she still dancing, if so, I would appreciate a heads up as to where? thanks.

raymond c.  on Rachel's

posted on 27 September, 2011

if you ever go there to eat you wont go wrong what can i say its 5star women and 5 star food its great

Franklyn  on  Rachel's

posted on 25 May, 2011

I look like a complete pig for reviewing this place.I came here with some friends during my vacation to Florida a few years ago, and I couldn't help but notice how nice everything was. We went on St. Patty's Day, so they even had a roast beef buffet, although we could only go up to the buffet once. Although it is a strip club, it appears on credit cards as "Rachel's Steakhouse", which is convenient for all the men who are on business trips.There was no cover at the time we went, although I could only imagine that there would be a $10 cover at night (or something like that). The food, from what I remember, was adequate. For strip club food, it was acceptable, although nowhere near the quality you'd get from an upscale restaurant. The service from the waitress, who was dressed in a bikini, was great - she even got some food coloring to turn our beers green.The girls were gorgeous, as you'd expect . They danced on the pole 10 feet away from our table, and interacted with the audience. VIP dances are $20/song, although they often don't inform you about the rates beforehand. After all, the strippers need money to feed their babies or fund their education. I didn't encounter any attitude problems here, thankfully. While I won't get into any specifics about the dance I got from what my friend and I describe as a "Kim Kardashian look-alike", it was amazing.If you come here, you will be amazed at how classy strip clubs can be. Just make sure to bring enough money.

Teach  on Rachel's

posted on 21 April, 2011

anyone know of a hot sexy Asian girl (may or may not be a dancer there - I think she's just a regular) named Cindi?

noname  on Rachel's

posted on 12 November, 2010

Was in there for the first and last time today. Shot of Stoli vodka, $11.75. That's ridiculous. Bottle of water, $7.00. Lap dances are cheap, $20.00, but out in the open, no two way contact. Forget this place!

unknown  on Rachel's

posted on 12 September, 2010

As far as the clubs go this is a nice club I love the management and the girls are very pretty I have worked in many different states and I love this club the staff treats there customers and girls like gold but unfortantly there seems to be a lot of non quality customers coming in I do not think they would no class if it hit them in the face because frankly they are without it themselfs so you can not understand something you do not posses I do not think the club needs to change there approach they just need to get the quality of customers there club deserves and the loosers that come in week after week not spending money say where closed Lol

David  on Rachel's

posted on 3 July, 2010

This place has gone down the drain. It sucks!!!

Re: Rap Music  on Rachel's

posted on 26 April, 2010

They play rap in case steak is a little tough. You chew to the beat and take your aggressions out. It's called stickin it to the man!

concerned  on Rachel's

posted on 20 April, 2010

What's up with all rap music being played at Rachel's?

DANCER  on Rachel's

posted on 19 April, 2010

I am moving to fort lauderdale from las vegas .I will like to know if you gus are hiring.What are tghe requirements and auditions days.Thanks

<h3 style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px">IM  on Rachel's

posted on 13 April, 2010

How is the food here? Is there fillet mignon on the menu?

dancer  on Rachel's

posted on 9 April, 2010

Just wondering i'm coming to w palm wed and am looking to work at rachels heard its the best.. Wondering if anyone could give me some insight as to how it works about getting a job?? thanks

GREAT!  on Rachel's

posted on 15 March, 2010

This club is the best in South Florida. Had an awesome time girls were hot hot hot and service was great..Keep up the good work. And everyone spend ur money ONLY at RACHEL'S

Dancer  on Rachel's

posted on 7 March, 2010

I will like to know if you are hiring for dancers. How is it true that dancers have to pay 30 % of what they make. how much is the dances there are table couch dances stage . can you give me more info. thanks

!!!!!!  on Rachel's

posted on 3 March, 2010

new manager, I LOVE YOU, thanks !!!!!!!!!

XhXeXy  on  Rachel's

posted on 23 February, 2010

Me and hubby wanted dinner and entertainment so we decided to try Rachels. Let me start by saying its a beautiful club, very upscale yet comfortable. I can't say as much for the entertainers, they were very average if not below. Money is never an issue when it comes to a good meal, but when you are wishing for a value meal from Mc Donalds instead, that's an issue. ($122 down the drain). On the plus side I did have the lobster bisque soup as a appetizer witch was amazing, I should have just had that if I had known better. We will return in the future to see if the line up of ladies have gotten more attractive,But we will definitely eat dinner before we go elsewhere.

Joe  on Rachel's

posted on 14 January, 2010

Any info on this club?

re: disgruntled  on Rachel's

posted on 7 November, 2009

of course when new management comes in and people get fired there is a certain level of negativity. The people who were let go were only there for themselves and had abused the club for years.

Holly  on Rachel's

posted on 4 November, 2009

I was thinking about coming here to dance because I've heard from a lot of traveling girls that this place is amazing. But what's with all the bad reviews? Is it just disgruntled employees and a pissed off customer or two or does this place really suck?

tulip  on Rachel's

posted on 3 November, 2009

Do you know if they are hiring for waitress position? I have a tattoo on my back and hear that Rachel's don't hire if you have ink? Is the club busy? Reading below it seems the new managers are a problem, is it really that bad?

Sorry  on Rachel's

posted on 24 October, 2009

As someone who knows this club very, very well I am sorry to say that is in fact falling apart. The new GM Ken Degori is not only clueless but also an asshole. His favorite little protege, Scotty is totally worthless and used to run a Chilis.... Im sorry what the fuck does that have in common with a stripclub? So of course that idiot is also clueless. If you plan on going to, or working at this club.... watch your money, and watch your back. The waitstaff is too scared to try to help you, for fear of losing their jobs, and the two new fucked up managers are out to screw you. If you are lucky enough to meet Eric or Joey (the only REAL management) Talk to them, they know the clubs potential and they will help you out.

was there  on Rachel's

posted on 23 August, 2009

re-insulted. i was sitting right there when ken told john to seperate from his entertainer. they were doing nothing wrong.

Insulted  on Rachel's

posted on 22 August, 2009

First off Domeone, you mean someone. Spelling is key when trying to get one's point across. Second, considering it happened to me, I know who it was who said this. As far as insecure people worried about losing their jobs, Rachel's should be the only one's insecure. Insecure about losing their customers. But I guess they just don't care. Won't be back again. Whomever wrote this, feel free to tell Randy to call John S. if he wants to know what happened.

Mayor Millar  on Rachel's

posted on 21 August, 2009

A scuffle at Rachel's nightclub and a sore neck afterward has South Palm Beach Mayor Marty Millar explaining why he asked his police department to take him to the hospital, and then back home.

Re: insulted  on Rachel's

posted on 20 August, 2009

Obviously a lie Ken would not have done that himself. He would have had domeone else do it. Not to mention I'm sure it never even happened. Sounds like there are a lot of insecure peoole at Rachels who are in fear of losing their jobs!

Insulted  on Rachel's

posted on 20 August, 2009

I have never been so Insulted in my life. I have been coming to this club for years. Last night I was sitting with Imani at the bar. She had her arm around my shoulder, mind you, she was fully clothed, when this little rodent comes up and tells us we need to seperate a little, we are to close. I have never been so insulted in my life. Was informed that this man's name was Ken, the new GM

Loyal Customer til Now  on Rachel's

posted on 12 August, 2009

Ladies Just FYI avoid this place. The new GM, Ken Degori has changed everything. Girls now pay approx 30% of what they make to the club, and all the big money clientel is gone. I for one will never be back. This guy calls himself an Italian, he's an idiot. I know his brother Dennis. Who is a class act, and great to the girls and customers. This guy is a joke. I will continue to tell all my clients in West Palm to avoid this place until this idiot is gone. BTW guys if you do go in, don't go upstairs, what a ripoff. $1000 per hour for a skybox, of which $500 goes to the club. I pay girls for entertainment, not for seating. Trust me stay away, boycott this place until we get our old Rachel's back. The one we all loved.

MONEY  on Rachel's

posted on 25 July, 2009

which club in florida do the bitches make the most money? somebody told me it's this one- was he blowin smoke up my ass or what? appreciate any info.

Barbie  on Rachel's

posted on 17 March, 2009

Bart, leave mandy alone.she has enough issues.

Rich G.  on Rachel's

posted on 24 January, 2009

was here once for a bachlor party a few years back and haven't been back since. I was kind of hesitant going to a restaraunt where there was going to be some live entertainment. food was ok and the dancers where about average. One great point in the night was that a dancer almost went ass over tea kettle off the stage...laughed the whole night after witnessing that.

Thomass  on Rachel's

posted on 23 August, 2008

This Club Is A Total RIP OFF. The dancers are whores, manager calls himself Georgi is an asshole and is, imo, ripping off the club and the dancers and the customers. Rip Off Club. Crooked Thieves.

3D  on Rachel's

posted on 24 June, 2008

you folks wouldn't happen to need a good dj would ya? 14 years experience. willing to relocate. any response appreciated. thanks

frank  on Rachel's

posted on 23 June, 2008

the steaks are for shit over priced the girls are old and fat the place smells like shit find a better place to spend your money

RealDeal  on Rachel's

posted on 21 June, 2008

Anybody know what happened to "Haven"? She is about 5'3 maybe 110 pounds with blond hair and green eyes. Was told she was fired - what's the "real deal"??

MonkeyPunisher  on Rachel's

posted on 14 June, 2008

Whatever...that girl is fine. You're obviously gay.

Kurt T.  on Rachel's

posted on 20 March, 2008

Holy shit this place was fantastic too. While we were in West Palm we hit this place and the Blue Martini. We knew one of the bouncers here Big Mike. So he got us in for free and up to the VIP section which normally costs like $250/person. I'm not really into strip clubs, but i am into getting treated like royalty. Big Mike hooked it up. I love you Mike you're the man. My friend Ramos was sober the whole damn trip (6 weeks), but he couldn't handle it anymore by the last stop in West Palm. He broke down the night before with some bitches at the Blue Martini and then when he and I hit up Rachel's VIP section he was getting crunk again...cracked me up. big Mike got me some lap dances. Good times. Some dude had about a $6000 tab going up there with 2 chick that cost a pretty penny per hour. Didn't eat here...but saw plenty of stipper tits and ass. Check it out if you're in the neighborhood.

Hi  on Rachel's

posted on 19 March, 2008

am currently working in Vegas, but moving back to Fla in next few months.Was just wondering if any1 can give me any type of infos abt this club:tipout, the number of nights you have to work a week...Do I need licence? I believe I have West Palm one.Thank you.*K*

Riki  on Rachel's

posted on 15 March, 2008

Brazilian girl Sandra Manuela ugly and fat. This Club is the best CluB !!!!! BUT girl ..... ugly, old and fat.

Republican Pedophile  on Rachel's

posted on 4 March, 2008

What is it with Republican Closet cases being so militantly anti-gay to rile up the stupid to get votes, while privately SUCKING DICK for years or playing toe tapping man on man homo games in public toilets? And then there is that pedophile republican congressman Mark Foley in Florida who was preying on ubderage boys (pages) while the reoublican leadership protected him for years since they didn't want to lose his House seat. So much for family values!

XX  on Rachel's

posted on 16 January, 2008

Stay away from Fayth...immature and disingenuous.

sorry  on Rachel's

posted on 29 November, 2007

This club does not have the hottest looking women in Palm Beach a dancer with a distorted self image must have posted that. I went there and saw flat skinny asses all night. Sorry but that bleached out blonde hair and coke sniffing body look was out in the 80's. Go to Miami and get some pointers start with Solid Gold, Scarlets and tootsies. Those women work out and don't look like hillbillies in 6 inch heals.

Truth.  on Rachel's

posted on 29 November, 2007

Hottest Girls in Palm Beach County period, go see for yourself.

to Dancer  on Rachel's

posted on 15 November, 2007

Their not too picky at that club so you should have no problems getting hired. If your beautiful you'll do very well because there's not that many at this club if any. Tht's just my humble oppinion. along with alot of other guys. Someone told me a girl name Amy was hot and when I checked her out I was sadly disappointed because I didnt want to spend money right away the first minute she sat down she got up and I swear her head looked like it was going to spin around completely like that movie and she was nasty to me. I moved on to another club called solid gold better looking girls try it out.

curious  on Rachel's

posted on 15 November, 2007

what do you mean by "clean club"?

Dancer coming to Fla  on Rachel's

posted on 15 November, 2007

Hi, I'm a dancer coming to Florida for the winter time. I've been dancing for 2 years in NJ and love it. I'm ready for a change and enjoy the warm beautiful weather in Florida. Can any of the dancers working there, reading this, give me advice about the audition process, house fee and any insight about dancing/customers at the club. I heard alot of good things about Rachels. Thank you in advance for your help! ;)

to curious  on Rachel's

posted on 13 November, 2007

he most likely had a nice dinner....or possibly the champagne room which begins at $500 for the hour. Rachel's is a clean club.

curious  on Rachel's

posted on 13 November, 2007

well, it's a credit card bill with WEST PALM BEACH FOOD listed on the credit card...and I confirmed with Rachel's that it was their charge. they accept credi cards for things like that???

To curious  on Rachel's

posted on 13 November, 2007

Ya but if you ask me he over spent these ho's are known for doing it for less

info  on Rachel's

posted on 9 November, 2007

looking to move and would like some info on the club seen!!!! i am a manager and disc jockey, i have been in the bussiness for about 18 years and am looking for a change, thank you for your help and time. DJ Boomer

curious  on Rachel's

posted on 7 November, 2007

You mean, he really did itt??? all the way?? with that amount of money???

To curious  on Rachel's

posted on 2 November, 2007

Ha Ha your man spent that kind of money put it this way he had a real good time!! These women in here aim to "please" if I was you use protection for a long time until you know he's in the clear.

curious  on Rachel's

posted on 31 October, 2007

my boyfriend spent $500+ .. how come? he would not tell me how his bill reach $500.. any idea anyone? pls help me. also, which part of rachel's accept credit card and which part only accepts cash(i.e, dance, tip, etc) thank you!

Dancer  on Rachel's

posted on 31 October, 2007

I am from west palm, but am living in ohio now. I am a dancer and was thinking of traveling to Fla, and woking here fo a few months. How is buisness, and how does the hiring work?

GRAND OPENING  on Rachel's

posted on 11 October, 2007

Crazy horse opens officially oct 17 5 p.m. on all radio stations

Nasty hos  on Rachel's

posted on 3 October, 2007

They all just want suger daddy in this club I have the money but they dont pass the hot factor for me. Skinny with flat ass is out I'll take my money to Scarletts or Tootsies now those are hot HO's

IS THIS  on Rachel's

posted on 24 September, 2007

Club busy yet?..i know its slow during the summer.

Any info?  on Rachel's

posted on 18 September, 2007

Have they remolded this club yet? hows the vibe?

Feely  on Rachel's

posted on 31 August, 2007

What a talented girl!

Sluts  on Rachel's

posted on 30 August, 2007

The Sluts are in the vip room ya baby

Not impressed  on Rachel's

posted on 25 August, 2007

I was not impressed with this club at all. Not many dancers and the ones there thought they were better than they were.

victoria r.  on Rachel's

posted on 9 August, 2007

I would never call this place the best anything. Every guy rants and raves about the "steaks". Sweety, you want a great steak? Go to Morton's or The Breakers steak house. I prefer not to eat with "dancers" around. (Especially since most weren't even semi-attractive). I had, literally, one bite and was not impressed. The crab meat was actually good. (Music could be louder).

Dumb ho's  on Rachel's

posted on 9 August, 2007

What do you get when you give a dumb girl too much lipo and bad breast implants? A Rachels stripper who needs a sugar daddy. Feed your ho's they are gross, you have a steak house put it too good use. Tell these girls instead of dick in their mouth they need to be putting food in there.

to dancer  on Rachel's

posted on 3 August, 2007

Ok maybe her name is not sara but she definetly works there. A short, reddish dirty blond hair, with fake tits from NY.

dancer  on Rachel's

posted on 2 August, 2007

Rachel's doesn't hire girls with tatoos. Been there for 3 years now. No Sara. Try Rachel's in Orlando.

looking for new girl  on Rachel's

posted on 21 July, 2007

Is there a new girl named Sara working there.

NeedALife  on Rachel's

posted on 16 July, 2007

You go because you don't know what goes on in there. You sit away from the stage and drink; 3 beers and $10 later, you head up to the tip rail. You stay sitting there for 25 minutes. Each song is 3 minutes. You tip $1 on each song for $8 total and 2 more beers $7 more. One or more of the girls asks if you want to sit and chat. While doing so she calls the waitress over and you offer her a drink. She orders top shelf and you're out another $18 for one drink. She looks at you, your watch, the way you talk, how you smell and how you tipped the waitress-and estimates how much she can get out of you. 8 couch dances at $20 each then she goes for the champagne room for 30 minutes (all together? Over $1450 in 90 minutes. not bad eh?

can i  on Rachel's

posted on 1 July, 2007

make 500 a night here?

re: Platinum Showgir  on Rachel's

posted on 29 June, 2007

Spam shit - Be certain to boycott

Platinum Showgirls  on Rachel's

posted on 29 June, 2007

Platinum Showgirls is OPENING JULY, 9th 4009 MLK Blvd behind LEGENDS FIELD NOW hiring quality ENTERTAINERS apply within 2pm thru 8pm NO rent or vip room payouts for the first month

WONDERING  on Rachel's

posted on 22 June, 2007

Is this club still busy through the summer?

Greg  on Rachel's

posted on 30 April, 2007

I like all flavors, but are there any black dancers here???

ny  on Rachel's

posted on 16 April, 2007

where can anyone suggesting finding a gown for this club? i know there is a house mom that sells them, but any other locations? TY

to dancer  on Rachel's

posted on 15 April, 2007

thanks for the response- can you tell me if covering a tatoo is allowed and are the lap dances nude or topless. thanks so much.

dancer at rachels  on Rachel's

posted on 10 April, 2007

This club is very sesonal, If you are not a hard hustler you wont make money, its only busy thur, fri and sat. The house fee is a bit high though. You have to wear a long gown everyday of the week, no tattoos.

Curious dancer  on Rachel's

posted on 8 April, 2007

Can someone tell me if lap dances are given all nude? Or, is that just while on stage- I was wondering what this club is like. Also, does the club stay busy even during the off season? thanks

jack from boston  on Rachel's

posted on 22 February, 2007

stopped in here last friday. lots of spring training goons there. place was jammin. one dude was all gacked out. saw him in the mens room banging lines in the shitter. lots of dancers. they must have brought up the reserves to handle the spring training goons. dancers were much better looking than the usual house girls.

6sat6an6..  on Rachel's

posted on 21 February, 2007

yucki ? was she like nasty?

wong dong  on Rachel's

posted on 12 February, 2007

yucki no fired. yucki quit.