Rachel's

561.616.9600

2905 45th Street

West Palm Beach, FL 33407

Club Desire (management)  on Rachel's

Brian  on Rachel's

posted on 30 November, 2016

Looking for a dancer their named Racquel. Beautiful woman new her from T^S Lounge I wanna catch up with her

stripforme123  on  Rachel's

posted on 16 November, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

This place was a joke!I came with a party of 7 to celebrate my birthday . They set our table right in front of the bar where we were getting smoke in our face and food. We were forced to put the food tab on one bill making me -the birthday girl having to foot the bill. My bank card was frozen immediately due to the high fraud activity. Thank God I had my Amex card. The girls suck at dancing. All they do is sway back and forth on a pole. No seduction, not approachable and stuck up. The music was not diverse. The waiter was an arrogant and antagonizing son of a bitch. The only good thing I can say about this place was the steak. and that was overpriced. 5 dollars for a sprite..Really

rogerrab2  on  Rachel's

posted on 20 March, 2016

This is one of my favorite lunch spots. The buffet is only 10 dollars ,and though there are different items each day, there is a carving station, 3 or 4 different meats, vegetables and deserts. Yes this is a gentleman's club, and there are ladies dancing nude, but the eating area is well away from the dancers, and so unless you invite this you, will not be approached. The service here is 5 star. I recommend you ask for niki. She works the tables to the left as you approach the eating area. She gives you 5 star service even at buffet rates. The staff is professional friendly and courteous. The food is above average and some items are excellent.

Johnnyboy123  on  Rachel's

posted on 31 August, 2015

Great looking club, good looking girls and great drinks, the steak I heard was one of the best. Was good but iv had much better maybe because it was a Monday when I had dinner, might be better food at the weekend

adamrod  on  Rachel's

posted on 2 August, 2015

Rocco and his wonderful staff at Rachel's made our sons 21st birthday extra special. We had a group of 20 people for dinner - the food was outstanding - the NY Strip was awesome!!! We were catered to by the gracious staff that made this evening fun, and done tastefully. We had husbands and wives, and everyone was made to feel comfortable. The girls are beautiful and were accommodating - and very classy. My wife and I were so happy everything came off without a hitch and everyone had a WONDERFUL time! Thank you!!!!!

igor34  on  Rachel's

posted on 21 June, 2015

got the (strip) club going up on a tuesday! top knotch service, classy broads. did not eat bc it was late. wouldn't mind comin in here for a dinner on someone else's dime. they let me touch during the private dance and cheap at $25. i can seriously appreciate the female form no doubt and all of its glory.

maxxy1  on  Rachel's

posted on 20 February, 2014

Let me start off by saying that not only does my wife love this place, but a lot of our friend's wives like this place as well. The steaks do not get much better for the price here all between $25-$50 (Not including sides). No matter who you are and what you are spending, sit down for dinner and you will receive VIP treatment throughout. Cap off the meal with a nice glass of whiskey, neat, and a cigar from their cigar list and take in the "scenery". If you go with your wife or girlfriend or even just female friends, the dancers will not bother you at the table unless expressly requested. Class establishment and is fun regardless of what your motives for being there are.

james1412  on  Rachel's

posted on 19 February, 2014

Came here for the mid-week lunch buffet.. at a strip club. Did I have any expectations? No really. Given my expectations, I still was fairly disappointed because it simply was not very good. I ended up eating salad because all of the hot food was very palatable. Pity.

@Achmed  on Rachel's

posted on 31 July, 2013

I hope they take you, light you on fire, then hang you smoldering corpse from a bridge!

Russ B.  on Rachel's

posted on 27 January, 2013

The most incredible concept for adult dining and fun I have ever seen

IDK  on Rachel's

posted on 18 December, 2012

The only thing that I would eat in a strip club would be a bag of Doritos. You gotta figure, this is a strip club. Most of these clubs don't operate on the up-and-up. They are shady, and get away with what they can. They don't give a fuck about the customers. With that in mind, I ask, how safe could their food handling practices be?

The man!  on Rachel's

posted on 18 December, 2012

Food great! Managment and dancers BLOW! Like reading the wall Street Journal. Way over priced and not worth the drama of them thinking they are a high end club, what a joke. Go for the food but not the "entertainment"

Wow!!  on Rachel's

posted on 7 September, 2012

$20.00 ATM charge? That has got to be the highest in the country. And fat chicks? Oh man I'm sorry! Hope you found somewhere else to go.

Shit hole  on Rachel's

posted on 23 August, 2012

This is the worst club in fl. 20.00 ATM charge 7.00 bud. And fat chicks. U have to be retarded to go here.

harryharry  on  Rachel's

posted on 2 July, 2012

OK, I don't even know where to begin. Let's just say, this is probably the best invention in a restaurant/night club business I have ever stepped foot in. To begin with the food...it's amazing. I do not eat steak that often, unless I am at a fine dining steak house to be guaranteed a good cut. I ordered the filet. HOLY SHIT! Cooked to perfection! Better then ANY piece of steak I've ever eaten before. The a la carte sides were just as delicious. It was a 5 star dining experience for sure!!Now, to the ladies. The most beautiful girls I have ever seen, and every single one of them knows how to move in a classy, sophisticated way. Not trashy at all. Even the bartenders and cocktail girls were professional, well put together and friendly. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I think it's one of the best establishments I've ever been to, and would highly recommend it! Looking forward to returning!!

Money  on Rachel's

posted on 21 May, 2012

How much do the girls make a weekend night here?

DUMB dumb  on Rachel's

posted on 28 January, 2012

You all want to be in hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jupiter man  on Rachel's

posted on 23 January, 2012

Used to frequent Rachel's a year or so ago. There was a really nice dancer named Kimberlee. Was told she left. Is she still dancing, if so, I would appreciate a heads up as to where? thanks.

raymond c.  on Rachel's

posted on 27 September, 2011

if you ever go there to eat you wont go wrong what can i say its 5star women and 5 star food its great

Franklyn  on  Rachel's

posted on 25 May, 2011

I look like a complete pig for reviewing this place.I came here with some friends during my vacation to Florida a few years ago, and I couldn't help but notice how nice everything was. We went on St. Patty's Day, so they even had a roast beef buffet, although we could only go up to the buffet once. Although it is a strip club, it appears on credit cards as "Rachel's Steakhouse", which is convenient for all the men who are on business trips.There was no cover at the time we went, although I could only imagine that there would be a $10 cover at night (or something like that). The food, from what I remember, was adequate. For strip club food, it was acceptable, although nowhere near the quality you'd get from an upscale restaurant. The service from the waitress, who was dressed in a bikini, was great - she even got some food coloring to turn our beers green.The girls were gorgeous, as you'd expect . They danced on the pole 10 feet away from our table, and interacted with the audience. VIP dances are $20/song, although they often don't inform you about the rates beforehand. After all, the strippers need money to feed their babies or fund their education. I didn't encounter any attitude problems here, thankfully. While I won't get into any specifics about the dance I got from what my friend and I describe as a "Kim Kardashian look-alike", it was amazing.If you come here, you will be amazed at how classy strip clubs can be. Just make sure to bring enough money.

Teach  on Rachel's

posted on 21 April, 2011

anyone know of a hot sexy Asian girl (may or may not be a dancer there - I think she's just a regular) named Cindi?

noname  on Rachel's

posted on 12 November, 2010

Was in there for the first and last time today. Shot of Stoli vodka, $11.75. That's ridiculous. Bottle of water, $7.00. Lap dances are cheap, $20.00, but out in the open, no two way contact. Forget this place!

unknown  on Rachel's

posted on 12 September, 2010

As far as the clubs go this is a nice club I love the management and the girls are very pretty I have worked in many different states and I love this club the staff treats there customers and girls like gold but unfortantly there seems to be a lot of non quality customers coming in I do not think they would no class if it hit them in the face because frankly they are without it themselfs so you can not understand something you do not posses I do not think the club needs to change there approach they just need to get the quality of customers there club deserves and the loosers that come in week after week not spending money say where closed Lol

David  on Rachel's

posted on 3 July, 2010

This place has gone down the drain. It sucks!!!

Re: Rap Music  on Rachel's

posted on 26 April, 2010

They play rap in case steak is a little tough. You chew to the beat and take your aggressions out. It's called stickin it to the man!

concerned  on Rachel's

posted on 20 April, 2010

What's up with all rap music being played at Rachel's?

DANCER  on Rachel's

posted on 19 April, 2010

I am moving to fort lauderdale from las vegas .I will like to know if you gus are hiring.What are tghe requirements and auditions days.Thanks

<h3 style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px">IM  on Rachel's

posted on 13 April, 2010

How is the food here? Is there fillet mignon on the menu?

dancer  on Rachel's

posted on 9 April, 2010

Just wondering i'm coming to w palm wed and am looking to work at rachels heard its the best.. Wondering if anyone could give me some insight as to how it works about getting a job?? thanks