Cheaters

3.9
321.799.3211

5450 North Atlantic Avenue

Cocoa Beach, FL 32931

Strip Club News  on Cheaters

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Cheaters

posted on 25 January, 2017
Joined 11 months ago

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Cheaters

fritter17  on  Cheaters

posted on 30 August, 2016

Becareful they photocopy your credit card and license. We had to cancel our card. Bad service and they advise there is a 20.00 minimum. Reported fraud and reporting to Visa and Mastercard also how they photocopy credit cards.

Franklyn  on  Cheaters

posted on 29 August, 2016

Batchelor party rocked everyone was Great Girls!! Dancers Beautiful/Waitresses Also Beautiful! Especially!! TAYLOR! Great Service made the Night a Night 2 Rember Thanks 2 all!!

Josh N.  on Cheaters

posted on 5 July, 2016

I actually had a great time here. Drinks were reasonably priced, the girls were friendly and dances weren't outrageously priced. No cover for military members, the music is super loud, no swindling that I saw. It's a smoke easy so be aware of that if you're a non smoker.

New Orleans Scott  on Cheaters

posted on 7 December, 2015

Damn! I came in looking for Chrissy and she's not here. She was the best private dancer with the best tits in the club. Men and women came to be with her. Whats wrong with management letting her go.

tonycluber  on  Cheaters

posted on 8 September, 2015

Wow! Agreed with prior posts that cheaters is a great place for the wolf pack to den. Even a great spot for a lone wolf on the prowl. Non stop entertainment - titties er-where. Go there hungry! Because their complementary popcorn is out of this world. (Keep in mind the Strippers don't appreciate popcorn being thrown at them). Personal dance received from Galaxy was the peak of the night. She was saved for the grand finale which was well worth the wait. When she whips her pink hair against the black light you can see where she gets her name. The other ethnic stripper had a signature move where she wiggles her feet in the air and showed the outlines of her beef curtains and it was truly charming.There was one stripper lurking by the ATM, which was desperate looking, but Overall, cheaters is a great place for food, drinks, dances, and smokin squares with the fellow purple headed yogurt slingers.

Ed  on Cheaters

posted on 18 April, 2015

what's up with the tape over tits?

Belle  on Cheaters

posted on 18 November, 2014

I used to work at teasers, and totally agree with the person who said there was no club like it (back then) in the 90's. Miss some of the girls, and hope they are well. Good times at teasers!

Chriscoral A.  on Cheaters

posted on 4 October, 2014

Been coming here for at least ten years. Love the place. It has its good days and bad. I recently took my bro for a few drinks for his birthday one rainy afternoon. We had just left another club because it was dead. We where surprised to see about six or seven good looking girls during the day. All the staff from the dancers to the bartender and even the doorman. And management made sure we fully enjoyed ourselves. As a cocoa beach local and a adult club officianado i suggest cheaters as the best club in town.

Dick and Darcy  on Cheaters

posted on 26 September, 2014

Thanks for the update on Ellie-she made our night!

Ellie isn't here  on Cheaters

posted on 25 September, 2014

To Dick and Darcy and other Puero Rican stripper fans: the dancer who used to work here who went by the name Ellie is now dancing at Lido Cabaret. She is there day shift-I saw her and had her dance and WOW!!

To Dick and Darcy  on Cheaters

posted on 21 September, 2014

The Puerto Rican babe was Ellie and she left a couple of weeks ago to who know's where. Sorry.

Dick and Darcy  on Cheaters

posted on 8 August, 2014

there is this really skinny Puerto Rican babe that dances for us when we go and she is so hot and sweet.....we are going !!

Terry  on Cheaters

posted on 20 October, 2013

This place is always a party! Every time I go I meet a new hottie. This place is addictive! Lol. C u there!

Randy  on Cheaters

posted on 17 June, 2013

After a nice dinner out me and my wife stopped here, we were Leary because we have never been to a strip club. I thought we would leaving early. I was wrong! The club was packed, the girls were smokin hot and we had the time of our lives. We ended up at the hotel next door, and had sex like a couple of twenty year olds. Thanks cheaters, we will be back!

Eric  on Cheaters

posted on 22 February, 2013

The club got a recent facelift and looks great on the outside, I love this place, I go about twice per week. Girls are hot and the club is fun. Daytime Dj is a riot! I would definitely recommend it

maxxy1  on  Cheaters

posted on 9 November, 2012

From the moment you walk in, you'll smell what you came for...the staff are extra nice and open. I felt comfortable, happy and really enjoyed myself.

a-bomb-owl  on Cheaters

posted on 12 June, 2012

If you want the best young dancer there ask for colleen.. definitely best dancer guarantee you a good time. Mention the owl sent you.. if your local or visiting you must come see this girl she is amazing

dave  on Cheaters

posted on 23 February, 2012

stay away from vicki= bad news

FutureDancer  on Cheaters

posted on 12 February, 2012

Okay, here goes...this is a bit of an off-beat comment I presume, but I am giving it a shot anyway. I am extremely interesting in dancing in the Cocoa Beach area and would like to know if any regulars and/or dancers in the area could give me any pointers as to where the best club in the area to work would be. I appreciate any advice...thanks!

anthony  on Cheaters

posted on 9 February, 2012

does amy still work here and when

Bill  on Cheaters

posted on 1 January, 2012

If you are here on a Friday or Saturday, check out a private dance from Melanie in the sailor gear. HOT HOT HOT. Perfect body. Best dance ever.

JOE T  on Cheaters

posted on 26 September, 2011

I think this club has taken over cocoa beach.I used to go to all the clubs there, but now i only go to Cheaters.Lido has lost its touch and the Inner Room is so ghetto now that its not safe. The Cheaters staff is really cool and the girls are hot. Keep up the good work guys!

Some dude  on Cheaters

posted on 9 August, 2011

Which dancer was Lee Gracie Dougherty, the one wanted now by Law Enforcement for robbing a bank with her 3 brothers? How were her dances by the way? She looks like she could tear it up.

amy  on Cheaters

posted on 3 April, 2011

yes i am still there, thurs-sat 10pm-2am cum see me!

Uncle Freddie  on Cheaters

posted on 14 February, 2011

Was there 2/11 and all I can say is WOW! Great looking girls and great lap dances. My favorite was Amber.

anthony  on Cheaters

posted on 25 December, 2010

does amy still work here

geofly247  on Cheaters

posted on 17 September, 2010

Visiting an friend in O-town this past week. He wanted to check out some of the clubs on the coast, so we headed east on Wed nite. Nice club. Small with a mixed crowd, relaxed atmosphere. Wait staff were friendly (Tasha & Ashley) and cute. Dancers were a good mix and hott! Will go back when visiting again.

dwaine  on Cheaters

posted on 29 May, 2010

very nice club an the ladys ar very sexy

ALEXIS KERWOOD  on Cheaters

posted on 20 May, 2010

If you like a teen for fist fucking good time call lexi and talk yo my pimp i well rounded red hair pig !!!!!!!! 321-514-7280

local vibe  on Cheaters

posted on 12 May, 2010

this place rocks! long live cheaters.

sugar daddy  on Cheaters

posted on 5 May, 2010

was in town on saturday had a great time here. i wish some of the clubs by me were like this one. good looking girls who were eager to play, and reasonable prices. i wish i could have stayed another day but i will have to come back next time i am in town.

Tim  on Cheaters

posted on 11 April, 2010

Aerianna is the hottest girl there. I stayed in Florida for a few months in '09 and if you want the coolest, down to earth chick, check for her, if she still works there.

dwaine  on Cheaters

posted on 7 April, 2010

no this club has no web sight wish it did i have been there before very hot ladys 20 doletrs dances very close up an personal.

THE TRAVELER  on Cheaters

posted on 9 March, 2010

I come to cocoa beach twice per year on business. i gotta say every time i go to cheaters i have a blast! this is the most fun u can have with out spending a fortune. the last time i came down they had totally renovated the inside, it is much nicer . the girls are lookig great to. keep up the good work! c u next time

anthony  on Cheaters

posted on 16 February, 2010

just got back from new york, i was there this week amy was the best dancer by far, didn't see her yesterday, Amy if you see this please respond

adj1970  on Cheaters

posted on 9 February, 2010

who is the best girl here?

joseph1k  on  Cheaters

posted on 13 January, 2010

Ah, shit... first to review and the pressure is on.What more could you want after a 450 mile motorcycle ride after food and drink? This place will suffice the need for that last element. The women of Cheaters are quite talented, with a few token ones running around. There's quite a bit of pole acrobatics, and the dancers know how to push the volume from 10 to 11. Drinks are relatively cheap and private dances start at $20 and a $5 cover. This place was pretty packed for a Wednesday night, and the seats were hard to come by. The club boasts a medium sized stage with 2 poles, one of which rotates... A cheap trick, but works for the show and flash. If you're in the area with nothing else to do and the tourists are hard to find, this place provides a quick fix for a bit of flesh on your face.

Question??  on Cheaters

posted on 21 November, 2009

Does this club have a website?

Dancer  on Cheaters

posted on 6 July, 2009

This is a question for any dancer there. Assuming a dancer is really good and really hot, how much can she average a night there and is the the highest earning club in the area?

erin  on Cheaters

posted on 6 June, 2009

dances are $ 20-$30 and you keep all of it . you pay the dj $10 a night the club get $10

Dana  on Cheaters

posted on 2 June, 2009

I am making an trip from Pa to work somewhere in Cocoa Beach. How are the dances at this club? Does anyone know the prices and what the club and girl keep out of it?

Richard  on Cheaters

posted on 11 May, 2009

Went there last night. Had the best lap dance ever from a gorgeous 6 foot tall blonde named Temper. She will keep you coming back.

.  on Cheaters

posted on 22 March, 2009

Im looking to relocate and searching out a housemom position Right now Im a housemom in the detroit/ dearborn area I also run a small business as a traveling store selling dance wear, dance shoes, jewelry and other accessories. I do travel and set up in clubs and give the girls an opportunity to purchase dance wear and things at very reasonalble prices. I'm wondering who can I contact to see if I would be welcome to come to this club and let the girls see what I have to offer, I do have a few dancers that do travel with me and work the clubs im invited to for the nights im in town. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Jo Fantasy Nights Dance Wear

dwaine  on Cheaters

posted on 1 March, 2009

went thhere saturday hade a good time iam sorry i had to leave early but i will be back thanks ladys fore showing mea good time thanks

dancer  on Cheaters

posted on 20 February, 2009

this clubis a total local shit whole. i worked there abouta week and there are nothing but bitchy/trashy girls and cheap guys that dont wanna getdancesor tip on stage. the stage is set up wierd and the dj is a dick!! wldnt recommend it!!

Scott  on Cheaters

posted on 21 November, 2008

Xtina contact me on my cell. I miss you

chicago  on Cheaters

posted on 7 November, 2008

Heyy I'm a dancer from chicago looking to come work here in jan & feb, went down here in may and met the manager & stuff and it seemed ok...is there a lot of money to b made here?? What's an average night like? Thanks =)

Aerianna  on Cheaters

posted on 6 November, 2008

My stage name is Aerianna with Xtina on my back. I am back at cheaters ;-] Come see me!

Shawn  on Cheaters

posted on 25 September, 2008

A very very fun club to visit. Saturday night (9/20) was absolutely amazing. The woman in the Navy outfit was tantalizing and a fantastic hostess. Jilliana was sensual and erotic during the lap dances.

latina girl?  on Cheaters

posted on 7 September, 2008

is there a shoty latina women there with a tatoo on her lower back that says XTINA?

movin to miami:  on Cheaters

posted on 14 August, 2008

if any1 has REAL info about a high class strip club in miami. please let me know, im movin there in a few wks. ive danced, but mostly prefer waitressing. im less then a 100 lbs. 5 1'' darkbrown long hair. thanx for any1 that helps

ken  on Cheaters

posted on 6 August, 2008

Priscilla is the best my brasilian girl, I miss you, we are you?

had a great time  on Cheaters

posted on 5 May, 2008

I always have a great time at cheater's, although this weekend i went to playmates after cheaters closed I didn't think i would have a good time, but i had one hell of a good time i'm going to playmates after i leave cheater's, The girls that i got dances from gave a great dance.thank you girls from both clubs you are reason why i won't get married.

From Out of Town  on Cheaters

posted on 16 April, 2008

Was in last week and had a great time. The girls are HOT and the entertainment was great! I got a few dances and they were all very good. lots of contact. I would come back again and again.

One Hit  on Cheaters

posted on 19 March, 2008

Want to be listed as the top club on here? All you have to do is spend more adveritising money with Night Moves than Odessy.

Wndering  on Cheaters

posted on 16 March, 2008

How much are dances here? Compared to the IR whats the contact like?

blacksheep  on Cheaters

posted on 20 February, 2008

Amber from Alabama......Where did you go????????????

Arianna  on Cheaters

posted on 10 February, 2008

Does anyone know if she is coming back?

Finn  on Cheaters

posted on 24 January, 2008

Is Melanie still dancing here?

Dancers please answe  on Cheaters

posted on 19 January, 2008

Just found out that my hubby and his buddy's come here after their golf outing and they get lap dances. What really goes on? Is there alot of contact and grinding?

hour of operation?  on Cheaters

posted on 9 October, 2007

what time does the club open close ect?

Harry From York  on Cheaters

posted on 25 September, 2007

Shaye thank you for the great time.It was so good to see you again.Hope to see in 2008.You are a very special lady.

chris  on Cheaters

posted on 31 August, 2007

went in the other day, some of the girls were hott.most not.not like the club they have in rhode island.that cheaters is so much better.if you ever go there look for fendi.

new 2 the area  on Cheaters

posted on 8 August, 2007

I've been dancing off and on for a while. What are the requirements to dance here?

Shaye  on Cheaters

posted on 18 July, 2007

I'll see you in Aug!!!! Can't wait to dance together again!!!! XOXO Lucinda

To Shaye:  on Cheaters

posted on 17 July, 2007

Hey it's Angel. I really miss working with you. I hope you have a great time & make that money as always sweetie. ****MUAH****

NEW DANCER IN TOWN  on Cheaters

posted on 9 July, 2007

Hey, is there $$$ at this club??? what are the best nights to work? How are the day shifts? Any info would help, thanks !

looking to dance  on Cheaters

posted on 23 May, 2007

I was thinking about trying out the club, can any dancers tell me about the $$$ or the tip out there? Do they have a vip area? Wat are there audtions like? Anything would be helpful

rick  on Cheaters

posted on 20 May, 2007

Hey thanks chris, I have been looking for satin for months now. Glad to know she is at IR as i hear that club is much better.

Jimbo  on Cheaters

posted on 15 May, 2007

I went to this club last week. This is bar far the worst club in the Melbourne/Cocoa Beach area! The dancers were scary looking. The one that approached me looked like she was high on crack and hadnt eaten in years. Do yourself a favor and skip this club there a lot better clubs in the area like Lidos Cabaret and Bare Assets.

easy  on Cheaters

posted on 5 May, 2007

went there for my first time last week and I met Alyssa. She is great. She gives the best lapdance that I ever had. OK, so that was your first lap dance huh ? Or maybe there is another Alyssa. The Alyssa that I got a dance from (blonde with glasses) doesn't like to have her back touched and then told me that I wasn't supposed to touch her front. Don't waste your time or money on Alyssa - you can get a much better dance from other girls at this club

WHATA LAUGH  on Cheaters

posted on 1 May, 2007

See that club bubbles ? yeah bubbles ? is it gay !! we think so .it's now opening again. aren't we all scared that the girls will go to work there ? don't think so !!! gay guys don't spend $$ on female strippers they just want to do there hair & make-up and try on there thongs. anyone going there-- give us a report ?

Bob  on Cheaters

posted on 23 April, 2007

I went there for my first time last week and I met Alyssa. She is great. She gives the best lapdance that I ever had. She has also a great personnality.Thanks for a great nite.For sure I ll be back there just to see her.

BJ  on Cheaters

posted on 19 March, 2007

Daisy still works there. I had several dances with her on Saturday. She was delectable. I also had good times with Cece and Lorraine. This is a great club with a wide variety of attractive ladies. The lap dances I have gotten there have been well worth the price. If you are in Cocoa, this is definitely a place to visit.

Jason  on Cheaters

posted on 7 March, 2007

I haven't been there in a while. But I had a blast the last time I was there. Does anyone know if Daisy is still there? If so what nights?

Jesse from VA Beach  on Cheaters

posted on 4 March, 2007

I went there Friday night and I thought it was great. The girls were beautiful. They took off just about everything except their thong, so pretty close to nude. Private dances were pretty good with lots of contact but at 20 dollars seemed a bit much. Attitudes were good. The music was awesome, with very little hip hop. Easy walking distance to Days Inn so you can drink your butt off then walk to your hotel. The 21 age limit is good too. There is a girl that dresses like a Sailor that is well worth the 20 $ for a dance. I had 5 with her. She is a total sweetheart. Not quite as good as Lauderdale, but pretty good for my money.

Reborn  on Cheaters

posted on 22 February, 2007

NICE PLACE! Enjoyed the nice atmosphere and nice vibes

JD  on Cheaters

posted on 14 February, 2007

Re: girl in the Navy gear, that would be Melanie. Best. Stripper. Ever.

brianfromark  on Cheaters

posted on 14 February, 2007

Was there last weekend and had a blast. The girl in the navy coat is awsome, can't stop thinking about her. Does anyone know her name?

chris  on Cheaters

posted on 9 February, 2007

hey, this is for everyone who keeps asking me where satin is. I found her at inner room.she has been working there for about 3 months now.so now everyone knows .

Out Of Towner  on Cheaters

posted on 2 February, 2007

Went in here last week during day shift. Why do they hire girls with no tits, it is a titty bar right? Does any of them really know how to talk with the customer, one even try to sell me some pills. Won't be back there again. If you don't tip them they get really mad. But again, no tits. What's up with that. I'll be going down the road.

can  on Cheaters

posted on 24 November, 2006

Can anyone tell me how much dances are here and how this place compares to the Lido or Inner room?

bare assets  on Cheaters

posted on 21 November, 2006

How much are dances here? Is the contact level the same as at BA?

wow  on Cheaters

posted on 20 November, 2006

How much are dances here?

Question  on Cheaters

posted on 19 November, 2006

Desire- What's your schedule?

hi rachel!  on Cheaters

posted on 25 October, 2006

rachel (blond with huge natural boobs!) is great! great club!

walked out  on Cheaters

posted on 7 September, 2006

I.ve been dancing for a little over two years, and I havenever been to a place like this. No one was there to tell me about the club, the girl at the door was clueless, so she made me talk to bouncer who told me if i didn't let guys grope me, I would make nothing in this club. How can you expect girls to demean themselves and let men rub all over them for 20 bucks? This is the kind of club that gives dancers a bad name. If you.re thinking ablout working here, stay away, there are plenty of other clubs with class!!

Dancer  on Cheaters

posted on 15 August, 2006

I'm thinking about danceing at this club could someone please tell me about it. how many dancers, how much are dances, House fee, and anything esle that might help. thanks Amanda :)

go go girls  on Cheaters

posted on 11 August, 2006

these sites are truely funny. i think guys gossip more than girls. someone needs to get a life. dancers are people, just like you. it is an occupation. Entertainment. And yes;sometimes people acctually fall in love. Theres good and bad everything in this world. If anyone has anything to bitch about it would be dancers who do not get unionized, paid and insured, they surely have the market on exploiting women. But, hey, sex sells, the thought of it, soo whom ever is doing what ever, that is the fault of the owners allowing it to continue on period. end of subject.

chris  on Cheaters

posted on 11 August, 2006

so sorry i affended you native. to bad you cant use your real name. i have about 20 close freinds that work in miami, atlanta, and vegas. good luck to you. was'nt trying to bash you or cheeters. just letting the truth be known

Native DANCER  on Cheaters

posted on 4 August, 2006

I was dancer at Cheaters, Chris, I see the list you retard. There are NEVER less than 10 girls there even on a bad sunday/monday. I could care less what business I send to cheaters bc I quit yesterday to dance in another city down in Miami. NEVER are there 10 dancers from 10 pm on. Before, well yeah, but jesus only whores or long time dancers work before 9 on weeknights. Seriously..can you count at all?

chris  on Cheaters

posted on 4 August, 2006

i dont know who native is, but get real, lidos has at least 40 girls on a good night and cheeters might have ten any night, lidos has a lot bigger of a crowd than cheeters any night and buisiness is always booming. the girls at cheeters cant compare to the girls at lidos on any scale.you make me laugh

Native  on Cheaters

posted on 4 August, 2006

Lido's has lost 40% of their business to Cheaters, and Inner Room is the crackhouse - literally. Cheaters has a handful of the super-hots, many a step down from that, a few thick, and few super skinny, overall a balanced variety. Moreover, there are many more girls to choose from than Lidos and Inner Room. Watch out for the post bodybuilder Tristan though - if you're looking for someone to take home, she has gone home with the highest bidder most nights she works, and I've heard rumor from other girls there she has *something* (STD) - I surely don't want to find out what! Beware!

chris  on Cheaters

posted on 28 July, 2006

i went into cheeters last week and will never go in again. if your into ugly crack head dancers then this is your club. not worth the time or money and the club is a dump. lidos has the best looking girls and a lot better atmosphere.

PHILLY  on Cheaters

posted on 23 June, 2006

the black girl that was there wednesday nite is hot as hell sry didnt come back thurs... me n my sis kinda got in the middle of that fight.. whats her name? whens she work again? thanks for the shots

Bigdog  on Cheaters

posted on 5 June, 2006

Chrissy, we miss you. We'll be back to see you soon!! Lot's of shit going on. Miss you, Hal & Samantha

info  on Cheaters

posted on 6 April, 2006

i just got back from vegas and saw paige shagwell there, she said she would be back in june and will be back at cheaters so now we know