Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 21 October, 2016
Joined 1 month ago

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 21 October, 2016
Joined 1 month ago

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

danielson  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 10 May, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

This place is a rip off. They stop you right before you get a dance and force you to buy a beverage for $10. They get upset when you don't want to buy it. It's way too dark inside. It's hard to see. I only give one star because this is the bare minimum. Otherwise, it would be zero star.

joseph1k  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 8 May, 2016

Beautiful ladies in all sorts to meet whatever you like. Always have had a good time.

Aldy P.  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 24 April, 2016

So far so good. Came here couple months ago on a Sunday friendly staffs and they also have a special every Sunday. Vip is only for $50.

scladmin (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 21 April, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Come hang with us at Bridgette B.. The event kicks off on May 5.

stripforme123  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 3 April, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

For my first experience at the Rhino I must say I'm a little disappointed I guess I was expecting better since its so famous but the Rialto location did not exceed my expectations the lady's weren't very social only stayed in a group and just wander around asking for dances I'm sure this place could be better

brandonresh  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 16 February, 2016

I have been a loyal customer with my boyfriend for over two years. We purchased t-shirts for 25$ each to pay 5$ for every entrance. Now the new management won't make any exceptions to the t-shirts we had bought. Today my boyfriend payed 42$ to get in for free and the security at the front never mentioned that wed have to pay for the drinks that we just payed to get in too many fees and managment should inform every customer about the updates also the waitress took 45 mins to get our drinks its an empty night!

GarryWas  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 11 February, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

This place was my first strip club, oh yes it's pricy, but it is worth the money. Sophia and Rugby were just amazing, got lap dances from them and holy shit it was great, my only complaint about it, is that the girls don't really performer on the pole, they rather be in VIP or lap dance. I went VIP and I have to say it was worth my money. The music is amazing, they play a lot of rock which is awesome. The girls are friendly, and supper hot can't complain. A lot of ppl I read complain about the prices, I have to say it's worth it. Security is friendly they are not dick heads especially when I went their for the first time, dude was chill told me to enjoy and have fun since it was my first time. I like it and I'm happy this was my first strip club j went to :)

Debbie S.  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 5 January, 2016

Its hit or miss.. I've been here several times and sometimes they have a lot of women and other times there two or three. Some of the girls looked miserable to be working there. Its decent place and looks like its more active on the weekends from when I've been there. The only thing is they only serve non alcoholic drinks so make sure to drink before you arrive.

timmykilla  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 22 November, 2015

Not to happy with this place. No girls here at all. Plus they all look like they are unhappy with their job!!! WTF.. At lest try and make a smile!!! Plus, the cost is outrageous. $100 for 15min dance with average looking girls is crazy. If you want a good strip club go to AZ or TX, less money for a hotter girls who actually enjoy their job!!!

dA dUdE  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 13 October, 2015

Yes Monique is still there. Bout Mya, worked daily?

Dillon P.  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 20 March, 2015

One of the best strip clubs i've ever been to in my 17 years of life. The strippers touched my cock with out me even asking! Definitely planning on going back. Loved the boobs and butts. Very cool!

Kujo  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 4 December, 2014

Anyone know if Monique is still at SR Rialto? have not seen her at SR Rialto & she has not been listed on their Twitter list of day/night dancers for a while.

LT  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 18 July, 2014

After leaving Rhino, last I heard KC was at Imperial Showgirls, but was told she is no longer at Imperial Showgirls & I have no other info for you. Loved KC, wish she never left Rhino.

rob  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 16 July, 2014

do you know where KC went?

Ozz  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 3 February, 2014

Read the comment about Monique, been to the VIP with her, she is fun in the VIP area, but has the personality of a blow up doll.

Boondoggle  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 10 January, 2014

Had the wrong club, Mianna is now dancing at the Spearmint Rhino Kabul, Afghanistan

Manny  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 10 January, 2014

There's no club in Baghdad

Nero  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 8 January, 2014

Was in the area, so stopped in, nice club & not to crowded. Went to the VIP are with Monique, cute, tight natural body. VIP couch dance not to exciting, at times was not sure she was awake or into the time with me. I will be back, lots of girls to choose from, as they say choose wisely & you will have fun.

Harley?  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 29 December, 2013

Any news on her, saw a couple weeks agos. She left early after a customer stiffed her?

Buck Bundy  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 25 December, 2013

Saw the name Lexy mentioned, wish she was still at Spearmint Rhino - Rialto, she was amazing.

JT  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 20 December, 2013

Nice club, but like any good strip club, to have fun bring lots of money. What I enjoy the most is the VIP nude couch dances. As always, if you have the right girl & click with her, it usually will turn out to be a fun night.

Brutus  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 13 December, 2013

Hottest girls to take to the VIP area were Lexy & KC & both are no longer at Spearmint Rhino - Rialto. My search for a new hot VIP girl is lets say shooting blanks.

Boondoggle  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 8 November, 2013

Mianna is now dancing at the Spearmint Rhino Baghdad, Iraq

Boondoggle  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 8 November, 2013

Mianna is now dancing at the Spearmint Rhino Baghdad, Iraq

manny8110  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 16 October, 2013

Does anybody know if Mianna still dances here she has star tattoos on her side she's Latino or black

manny8110  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 16 October, 2013

Rocco  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Rialto Adult

posted on 14 October, 2013

Love this club, like any club find the right girl & you can have a good time. Stopped by for the fist time in the afternoon, not too many girls working, but most were in the 7 to 8 range. Went to the VIP area with I believe Monique (cute & tight body), had a great time. Next time I stop by will have my eye on two other dancers Amber & Veronica. Happy Hunting