Scarlett's Cabaret

954.455.8318

2920 SW 30th

Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Club Desire (management)  on Scarlett's Cabaret

Johnson12  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 7 November, 2016

Scarlett's is OK. It's a typical strip club. I see it as a place to go when you're not ready to end the party and everything else is closed. If you are real party animal you will probably end up there one night lol. They stay open until 8am so it's one of the night venues that stays open the latest. The crowd is super mixed. There's people of all walks of life. Of course there's more men than women but women are welcome and there's usually a good amount there. It's not one of those strip clubs where a women patron will stick out like a sore thumb.The music is terrible, whatever songs they play they all sounds the exact same. It's EDM style beats that get redundant after 5 minutes. I could not spend the whole night there listening to that music-which is why I usually come after all the other night clubs have closed. The dancers are pretty and they have women of all shapes, sizes and colors. I'm not a guy but if I was a think I would be happy with the eye candy. The drinks are over priced but its Miami and that is typical. You obviously have to be into this type of thing but it's a fun place to come to party. Good place for a guys night.

dannyboy7  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 16 October, 2016

i would say one of the best strip clubs in all miami i recomend it . i had a great time there with my girl dont forget to bring cash and tip the girs they love it . thanks scarletts

DexterRexter  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 29 August, 2016

Amazing place. Love the music which was a mix of house, tech house. The light set up is awesome and the girls are mostly all natural bodies and very beautiful. Service was on point. Most definitely will be back.

justinlk  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 20 June, 2016
Joined 9 months ago

NOT biker friendly if you're wearing colors. I won't go again flying them or not. Cheetah is just around the corner, and they are very biker friendly. Tell all your brothers- I know I will. Won't be back. Will spend our $$$ elsewhere.

Jordanp  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 28 May, 2016
Joined 7 months ago

Always a great time at Scarlett's. Going there I know it's gonna be an all nighter and they never disappoint. Dancers are attractive and somewhat skillful. Drinks can take a long time to arrive but it's expected on weekends. Overall one of the most iconic North Miami spots to visit.

dopeboy19  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 14 February, 2016
Joined 12 months ago

Honest review - If you feel like spending 20+ dollars to be ignored by entertainers then come on down to Scarlett's Cabaret , where you will legitimately pay for bottle service and still be walked right pass, worst customer serivce and thats saying a lot of an entertianment club

stripforme123  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 5 February, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

best petting zoo i've ever been to!!! woow!!! the horses were so warm and soft! i couldn't believe it! i've never pet a horse that soft before!!! they have never been that soft in my whole life! what are you feeding?! i want some!!! omg i can't believe it!!!!!???!

richard95  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 21 January, 2016

Stopped here on our 2 week honeymoon...Amazing experience. Super fun, clean, club-type atmosphere. Many stages, lots and lots of women. One of the only places that literally all of them are gorgeous. Overall really fun time and never felt pressure from the girls like in some smaller, less upscale places. Def would recommend going here! Best place ever. Will be back if I am ever in FL again :)

Deja Fan  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 4 December, 2015

Her name is Deja.. she is a goddess!

yanard12  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 29 October, 2015

I have to give this place 5 stars , I have in the biz card it allows free admission up to 5 people , normally it's 10-20 dollars depending on a day, its not your regular strip club, it's a little bit different experience, more like a club, place to hang out even with your date or your girlfriend, the show is better than any other strip club in the area. Drink and bottle prices gradually go up starting Sunday moving into the weekend. Every hour all the dancers come on stage and that's when you can get 2 4 1 lap dances and hat, T shirt or calendar if you lucky. Food was good too, also they have free lunch Monday through Friday 12 pm to 6 pm which is free food if you buy a drink, you might ask who goes to the strip club during the day, but you 'll be surprised :)

Mistercap12  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 25 October, 2015

Scarlett's is pretty much the club everyone in SoFla has visited at least once.. It also happens to be the first I recommend to visitors as a warm up for other clubs they may go to. For many years, Scarlett's has run a tight ship, generally being the "boy scout" amongst it's competitors and been the most consistent on running a clean and classy show. The girls here generally are 7's and 8's with a 10 or two. I find the club to feel a little bit uptight, though not in an outwardly obnoxious way, I just think they could make it feel a bit more relaxed.One of the most interesting things about the club is how it opens more to accommodate the guests that come in, meaning when the principle area starts to crowd, a curtain is pulled to reveal another room or area. If I'm not mistaken, weekend entry here is $20, which may seem high (because it is), but is generally worth the value given the level of show that they consistently seek to put out. Seriously, going into this place at peak hour on the weekend is like walking through a portal into a stripper circus rave with a cornucopia of naked females spinning from high poles. Neon robots, smoke blasts, bubbles, confetti, etc. etc. Most of the music here is "boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants" but it works given the late night party to after party crowd they cater to til 6 or 8 am... Another little tidbit is that this club is also a known spot for couples, and many in the "lifestyle" community tend to be hanging around here very late (or early, depending on how you look at it). Cool thing about this club is that it doesn't have to close, so if a spending crowd is hanging around, they will keep the show going..

just wondering  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 20 September, 2015

How much are champane rooms? Is there a house fee? What do you typically jake on a weekend night shift?

Ronnie  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 19 July, 2015

Was there last night does anyone know the name of the stripper who is white has black hair that is very curly almost like a perm. Petite girl kind of tall. Forgot her name and want to make sure she is working next time I come thru

eddyL  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 16 July, 2015

Scarlett's was hands down the best strip club I've ever been to. The women, the atmosphere, the giant transformers roaming around with cold compressed air guns. The service. Even the prices were awesome. I do have one major issue that took away that 5th star. We were there as a group of 8 for a bachelor party. I had been planning the night with a coordinator named Mason for probably a month. We had been very clear and explicit about what was going to happen Arrival times, prices, duration in VIP, deal for a private dance. The communication issues began before I even arrived. The bachelor and half the group got there before me and the doorman was pushing the bachelor hard to make decisions for the group. He explained that he wasn't planning and would be waiting for me to show up before making any decisions regarding bottle service and apparently the doorman was very pushy, saying that the bachelor had to choose bottles immediately. Not professional and could have been avoided if the coordinator had relayed the message that we had already chosen our bottles weeks before. Even if we had not, to be pushy when we're coming in there to drop a lot of money is rude and unnecessary.The real aggravating issues began as soon as we tried to get our seats. We were told a set price for 4 hours in VIP w 2 bottles. Suddenly they have NEVER EVER EVER told someone a time frame and instead offered us till 1:30 in the VIP which would have been like an hour and a half. We had to get Mason on the phone at midnight who also said he never guarantees a time frame. We almost had the night ruined as it came down to us saying we'd leave and take our 8 drunk guy bachelor party money elsewhere unless they could work with us. We ended up having our table for close to 4 hours....they started moving us out for another group around 3:30.Then we started working out the bachelor's private dance and that became a whole other source of sneaky nonsense. I was promised a set price for the room and the dancer. When it came time to do it that night I was told that I was misinformed and that the price I was quoted was just for the girl and that it's the same cost again for the room charge. Again I was adamant that this was clearly spelled out in planning calls over the past month and we finally got it. Then the bachelor told me they tried to finagle more money out of him while back with the dancer and he had to text me to confirm I had in fact already paid in full for the half hour plus tip.To summarize, this is a AWESOME club. Everything about it except is amazing except when it comes to large planned purchases. Write everything down. Have them put it in writing if possible and make sure you're getting what you agreed to because they seem to be in the business of trying to extract whatever extra they can from their clients. I think this is the nature of strip clubs but be on the lookout because it happens here and if you don't put your foot down you'll come away spending twice or more than what you arranged.Seems like bad communication between the Coordinator and the staff.

nickstrip  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 8 May, 2015

Get joey and dennis!........ I surprised my friend for his bachelor here, Joey Kaplan is the best host I have ever seen. Ask him as soon as you go in. You let him know if their is a special event and he will not let you down. See if he can set you up with the waiter Dennis too, she was always onto of our table making sure we were doing good. It was the first time we all went their and we were blown away by their service and entertainment.

ryan123  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 28 April, 2015

I have such polarizing reviews of this place. I've been here once before and had the time of my life..beautiful women everywhere and they kept the party going..then another time, it was like a saloon emptying out and no real talent around. I think it is true, that it doesn't get jumping until the later hours..because if you go at 11pm like I did this week..you'll have a round and then leave. I can't stand the constant house music/dubstep that the DJ plays ALL NIGHT. It gets old. I'm at a strip club, not a rave or ultrafest. Having that said, the dancers are pretty talented on the pole. They don't all do that "2 step walk around" like you may see. They do tricks and are working hard. There's a lot of pretty "girl next door" type girls here. I would come back, but during the later hours. They close at 8am..so it's like Vegas in that manner.

timmykilla  on  Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 1 April, 2015

The wife and I go when ever we can. The staff, especially Joey, are fantastic and welcoming. The woman are playful, fun and gorgeous. The bartenders are always nice and smile. Food has been spot on to help soak up some of the drinks. We love the fact the woman play toward us and have fun while interacting. The atmosphere is club like while the staff seems to always ensure the safety of the woman and customers. We go to other clubs but by far Scarlett's is best place to be.

Alicia  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 11 February, 2015

Does Alicia still work here day shift during the week

Tee W.  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 30 December, 2014

This used to be my favorite strip club. No more. Now I hate the place. We always do VIP bottle service when we go, nothing less. But now they have started screwing up the bill just to get more money out of you. On my last visit we had to request a bill correction twice and it still wasn't right. Also they have some dishonest strippers there that will steal from you if given the opportunity. One of their strippers stole $600 from my pocket because I was tipsy and not paying attention to what she was doing while dancing for me. I was already tipping her hundreds of dollars so she didn't need to do it. Between the club's over-charging and their stripper's theft my night turned into a $3,000 night within a couple of hours and trust me, that was not a $3,000 night. If you're just down with the regular crowd and not VIP I've heard the club won't try to rip you off as much, but when they know you have money they try to cheat you. They have become dishonest about how they do business. Shame because me and my friends like to party and we drop money on strip clubs frequently. Never there again though. Beware.

Alexander F.  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 17 November, 2014

Hell yea this place is awsome! Went there with my buddies and even saw Dennis rodman. He was kind of a prick but Scarlett's is good spot.

Philippe J.  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 7 September, 2014

If you want to have some drinks, hang out with a friend, catch up on life and you don't really care about the dancers and music this is the perfect place for you. but if you want to have fun and really see some hot sexy amazingly entertaining women then you might want to drive right pass this place... just another tootsies and cheetahs... ughh..

we know who uR  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 16 August, 2014

You are a rude bitch !! Why are u hating on someone like that probly cause your a unhappy ugly hoe !

Emily lodato  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 21 July, 2014

Jada works when she needs the cash to support her deadend singing career.

Fan  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 10 July, 2014

When is Jana or emily lodato or Melissa gonzalez work?

Steve C.  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 20 June, 2014

Ducked in to help celebrate a birthday. This is most probably the highest class and best run type of this type of business around. Clean, efficient, well run, professional, and generally busy and full of good times and the right energy. Premium pricing, so be advised. Enjoy!

Jon D.  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 1 May, 2014

The wife and I went to Scarlett's Cabaret about 3:00 am on April 5, and we both loved it. Really sexy, romantic atmosphere. There was a big main stage with about 4 girls dancing all at once, but our favorite part was the separate little stage directly to the left when you first enter. The wife and I just stood there dancing together (they have great music and cool lights time to the music) watching a smoking young hot lady (a perfect 10) dancing right up close. My wife and I usually go to Tootsie's in Miami Gardens (where they don't charge a cover for my wife), but we really enjoyed Scarlett's.Contrary to some other clubs we've been to, there was not even one overweight dancer at Scarlett's. I'd say they're all 9's and 10's. My wife liked the fact that she saw a lot of other women in the audience; that always makes a woman feel more comfortable when visiting a "gentlemen's club." She also felt comfortable because she saw only sophisticated, upscale gentlemen in the audience (no creeps), and she enjoyed the fact that the place was so full; we could just melt in with the crowd and dance. (The flipside of the big crowd is that we had to walk quite a ways from parking; but a little exercise is good for you). I just wish there was not so much cigarette smoke inside; but they seem to have a pretty good ventilation system. We'll definitely come back some time, hopefully before 3:00 am like last time (the cover price was $20 each at that time; I think it's only $10 each if you arrive before 3:00 am).

Tammi G.  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 27 April, 2014

This is a great club to enjoy a night out as a couple or a group!!!

Justin K.  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 1 March, 2014

Been here on several occasions. Easily my favorite strip club I have ever been to in Florida. Including Spearmint Rhino in WPB, Mons Venus in Tampa, Thee Dollhouse in Tampa, and many more in Miami and West Palm Beach.

Lonestar  on Scarlett's Cabaret

posted on 3 January, 2014

I was wondering where in Miami is the club with the HOTTEST blonde Russian girls or any hot blonde babes?

Previous Page123456789...Next Page