Taboo Gentlemen's Club

714.630.5069

3025 East La Mesa Street

Anaheim, CA 92806

SCN  on  Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

dannyboy7  on  Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 12 May, 2016

Pretty decent for a strip club. Some girls are good, some are just fugly. ATM machine is broken as hell.

tonycluber  on  Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 24 March, 2016

Place is nice and clean, been there a couple of time. the weekends is the best days to go. during the week its really slow but you do get more attention from the girls. prices are ok i guess only downside is that there is cameras all over the place lol even in the lap dance area....but anyway its ok...

felixnada  on  Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 15 May, 2015

Cute little girl name Kyra! Very cute. Paid for 100 dollar for eight dances. 7 dollar fee for drink. Hell of a time. But they are on small boob Sunday. Still Taboo is a good place.

S D.  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 24 February, 2015

I remember the time I used to get good $10 lap dances. I went a while ago and these dances became air dances. I considered the $10 lap dances as a starting point before transitioning to the $20 and the Vip lap dances.

Weedman420  on  Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 3 August, 2014

First and last time going here, admission is pricey and their sound system is pretty bad, I have a better sound system at my house. But ya, friends and I wasted money on this place, pretty boring, we left early.

adamrod  on  Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 31 July, 2013

Went here for my first time in a strip club. The girls here were SO nice! All pretty hot. Got a lapdance from Pixie and boy was that awesome. I don't think I've ever been so turned on by a girl.One bad thing I have to say is that the drinks SUCK!

maxxy1  on  Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 14 September, 2010

I went here before with some friends and basically I was infront of the stage and this stripper started telling me to remove her under ware and everyone was cheering it was awkward because it was my first time to go to a strip club but all in all I had fun. :)

eddyL  on  Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 1 February, 2010

Remember to download the coupon from the site!! Overall, it's definitely well worth your time. Had a great time there last weekend. Good-looking girls, very sweet. The lap dance booths were very spacious and very private. The lap dances were fairly inexpensive and the songs were "long". The special was one lapdance for $20, three for $40. The club itself was intimate and there was a good view of the stage from any seat. I definitely look forward to going back soon!

JonJon J.  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 27 January, 2009

HAHAHA.... This Place is a Joke......LMAO.... Im Sorry , I cant stop Laughing..... LMAO.....OKs , Oks.. Get This.....I have been to a few S-clubs ( not to say i know my stuff or anything) But this place takes the Cake! My friends from School consisting of about 4 guys and 1 girl wanted to check this place out because of Sex Ed Class.. I think it was for extra credit or something...Just like Linda N. , the other reviewer on this page, although i dont know her at all. Anyways, they were soo thrilled upon finally stepping into a strip club for there first time. I, on the hand had heard about this place and was not so.... well.... TURNED ON about going to the place. But I thought " WTH, why not, its with my friends right?" Crap. What a waste of 10 great doll wait...sorry... 16 great dollars.. Thats right. $ 10 to get in and $6 for a soda ( awsome isnt it? Oh and you HAVE TO BUY THE DRINK.. ITS required) oh an check other review sites and they will tell you that this place doesn't require you to buy LADIE DRINKS.... Guess What.... They do .... the waitress Constantly Nag at you to buy your " Lady" a drink. Well, me knowing myself didnt give in to this at all , and didnt give into the small dinky dark shady place called Taboo. Unfortuanalty , my 4 guy friends did ( stupidasses) and ended paying their "ladies" for drinks and lapdances and tips....GOD ! IF you could only see there Faces ... Pathetic!!! They thought they had had the times of there lives while getting laps, which looked horrible. How do I know you might ask? Well thats because I SAW THE WHOLE THING! Thats right, the booths are pratically out in public ! everyone could see. Lets just say from my experience, what they got was short of Nice...It looked kinda sad.... Still they got what they paid for (cheap 20 dollar dance). The women here don't look like they tried to make anyone feel comfortable and they constantly were bored. The Waitress were Bitchy as some have reviewed before. They will nag and give you an atittude constantly. Besides the women are not hot, and when dancers start talking about their husbands and boyfriends.... you know the place is going Downhill.Bouncers are jerks and give you that " get the hell out " kinda look, and they talk to you like your some monkey, expecting you to roll over and dance or something.Oks.. im no pro or anything and i only go to these places to hang with my other guy friends. Thats it! i dont go to these places for any " intimate Connection" ( kinda dumb to do if you think about it ) and i certainly dont go to get anything out of it except the company of my best pals. But if you want to save your money for something worthy of a real S-Club, check out other places or check out my other reviews. Save your dollars. Ill say that everytime i think of Taboo, I think of my Wallet, and how happy it makes me feel to donate that money that would have gone to Taboo, to charities for kids and families.( yes i do donate money) How my money has gone to something worth while. Dont fall into that trap my friends! After this Awesome day of fun and excitement ( Pshh...) I took my friends from school to 4play.... Yup Yup..... they looked at their wallets an had regrets about Taboo... Question themselves "what were we thinking".... I had one answer for them...." Dumbasses".....^-^

Linda N.  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 2 October, 2008

This was my first strip club experience, and it will be my last.. I only went because it was for my sex class.. Walking up to the front, the security guard checks my i.d. and looked at it over and over and asked if I came here before. He looked like he didn't believe it was me. Dumb. My friends were all pretty bored after an hr.Bitchy waitress.

NodRog g.  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 20 September, 2008

Taboo is the perfect starter strip club. Depending on the night, the women could be really hot or inbred ugly. The set up is simple and small but really nice. The prices are great for admission and dances. Look to their website for deals and events. Overall Taboo is a very typical strip club

Danger  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 11 April, 2007

Hey guys, I'm a dancer from CO, and I'm going to be staying in La Habra this summer. Hopefully I can stop by and check your place out! Wishing you big big tips, D

Southern Beauties  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 8 March, 2007

Swing into action with **Mariah** and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit ("wetandplenty".) This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interset to see more

matthew  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 27 October, 2006

I agree with the other people who commented on this club. I went to the Taboo on Clark St. in Arcadia, CA, and the place is a total joke. The girls aren't good looking, the cover charge is rediculous for what you get, the drinks cost way too much, and to top it all off, the private dances are bikini dances only. This means you see more nudity on stage than when you pay for a private session. Only go to this club if you want to throw you money away because it sucks.

Satisfied  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 8 May, 2005

Hit this club last night and it was pretty much dead most of the night although it began to pick up. About 10 dancers and overall pretty good looking girls. Not the worst I have seen. Got a lap dance ($20) from the hottest girl there at that time, Emily. A latina with all the curves. It was great. I wouldn't bother with any other dancer there. Overall I would give this club is 6 out of 10. I wouldn't go with the homies but maybe to chill for an hour. Peace

Angel  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 26 January, 2005

New management! New girls! New attitude! Come and join in the fun!

Customer X  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 26 May, 2004

The sad thing is, I've been here, and this is exactly the way I was treated... the fat chicks flopping around on stage like a beached whales, the yelling at the customers, I thought this was a one time thing! Haha, well only go if you want a good laugh, and don't have a weak stomach.

Matt  on Taboo Gentlemen's Club

posted on 31 March, 2004

this place is pretty weak. the girls aren't that good except for the few. some girls will let u touch but some will not. all dances are non-nude and the place is a total rip.