Rick's Cabaret

504.524.4222

315 Bourbon Street

New Orleans, LA 70130

Club Desire (management)  on Rick's Cabaret

Harrison69  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 28 August, 2016

I have visited Ricks cabaret for 7 years for my birthday, at different cities. I walked up and talked to the managers they were rude from the moment I walked up. I wasn't looking for a free drinks but hey 'thanks for coming here" would have been nice. All I got was " OK?"". I took my business to hustler's barely legal down the street and me and my friends spent $2000+, Corey the day manager gets a shout out!!!

anthony1  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 25 May, 2016
Joined 9 months ago

My friend and I flew into New Orleans early Tuesday morning and after checking in, decided to hit Bourbon Street. After walking for awhile we decided it was time for a shot and Ricks was the next bar in sight! After a friendly gentleman at the front door checked our IDs we decided to sit at the front bar. The bartender, Sara was great! We wanted to try one of the liquors which are made in house, she recommended the cilantro, lime and I believe, habanero infused tequila. It was delicious! Our plan was to only have 1 shot and move along but we ended up staying for a shot and about 4 drinks. Sara was great and super friendly! We will def be stopping back in to see her before we leave!

Johnson12  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 16 March, 2016

I have never felt so disrespected in my life before coming to this club. I payed a cover, and wanted to enjoy a fun night. The waitress, manager, bartender, etc was so rude. I have never been treated so rudely, I would never go to this place again in my life. Zero stars if I could, this place is fucking pathetic. And the strippers suck, all they do is shake their leg fat.

felixnada  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 29 November, 2015

One of the top two clubs of it's type in NOLA. If you are expecting something like you saw in some tv show or movie, then this place isn't for you because as the name says...Cabaret. Quality over quantity here!

timmykilla  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 5 September, 2015

This Is An Upscale Gentleman's Club... Fun Environment, We Had A Great Time.... !!!

Mistercap12  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 14 August, 2015

By far the best dancers in Bourbon Street. Great music, great dancers who actually know what they are doing and fun crowd here. Definitely don't go to any other strip clubs in nola except Penthouse Club and here. You won't be disappointed.

rogerrab2  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 13 August, 2015

Went on a Friday, wasn't too busy but it might of been too early for a crowd..so got to sit up front in all the action with my girls. The dancers were lovely, not too much "pole" action or tricks..but still entertaining. ONE in particular caught our eye, can't recall her name (sorry..if you read this..I get distracted easily..but you were GORGEOUS!) but after her dance she came over and introduced herself to us along with another dancer , sat and chilled for a good 10-15 mins talked some "girl talk" we didnt get lap dances because we just went in to relax before leaving town and not get "full service" lol ..and then they went on their way..but it was nice of them to stop by. The establishment is not too lit up but not like "damn..cant see the person sitting next to me" kinda darkness. Our bill was close to $80 for seven drinks..so not too bad. We will definitely go back next time we're in N'awlins. Thanks ladies for the hospitality..keep up the nice work :)

Blonde L.  on Rick's Cabaret

posted on 11 February, 2015

Girls in this club were fine!Pros:1) Girls were attractive and fun (even if you didn't want a dance)2) VIP dances were well worth it.3) They had 2 blondes working that night and a very fun Canadian Korean girl!4) They honoured a free entry coupon!Cons:1) Closed too early2) Smoking was allowed.I can't remember the prices of dances but they were on par and worth it.I'd visit this club again.

adamrod  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 13 April, 2014

I certainly liked the one in NYC a lot better than this one. It was a Friday night and I'm sure there were a bunch of drunkards throwing their George Washington bills around so they drew more attention from the dancers and bartenders. A group of us just wanted to sit around and chill... Not sure why we decided on a strip club (the guys outnumbered the gals 3 to 2). And since we weren't flaunting our Abe Lincoln coins we had to clothesline a waitress just to serve us drinks.Rick's Cabaret is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ. Translation: they need to be very profitable with a strong revenue and growth stream so people will buy their stock. TRANSLATION: they only have dimes working there. No second or third string talent.

harryharry  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 9 April, 2014

This place charged a $10 cover and the girl at the door "miscounted" the change of anyone in our group who was typsy. Dances were $60 which is too expensive IMO. The women were good looking but were not eager to please. I prefer several of the other places on bourbon over Ricks.

fritter17  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 11 November, 2013

Haven't been in a while. Place has really changed....and not for the better, staff and management rude, Manager I spoke to was obviously french, and as you would expect: rude and arrogant, and also clueles, even stated he was part owner (staff said he was general manager, and a real conceited idiot). If you are fan of multiple body types (none of them hot)......cellulite a turn on for you? Horrible boob jobs? Aggressive money hungry hookers with bad breath and worse tatoos? Old ladies in bikinis? Overpriced drinks, with slow service? Lazy girls on stage? You are in luck Rick's has all that and more........Save your money.....I gave a homeless 70 year old woman a dollar, and she gave me a better dance, and she was just as hot as any dancer at Rick's

Ivan B.  on Rick's Cabaret

posted on 19 October, 2013

It was the night before my sister's wedding and so I tagged along with my brother-inlaw and a few other guys for a little bachelor party. After gambling and a few drinks we decided to come to Rick's. Now I have never been to a strip club before or a cabaret either, so I really did not have high expectations or knew what to expect. We walked in here and the cover was $15. Kinda pricey, but hey it was a party night.The inside was pretty crowded and almost every table was taken. It took a while for the 4 of us to get seats. You can tell this place is a bit more classy than other areas around and most of the customers dressy with some high baller status regardless if they really deserve it. The girls here come in so many shapes and sizes and I give them tons of credit for these hard manueverss they pull off. One girl had amazing abs! Another offered my friend a private dance, but her aggressiveness was a bit of a turnoff. My only big disappointment with this place would probably be the ridiculously pricey drinks. 4 budlites for over $30? wow. Talk about sooo not worth it. but you have to order a 1 drink minimum. Grab your dollars!

Lana H.  on Rick's Cabaret

posted on 25 July, 2013

Best in the state.

eddyL  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 7 June, 2013

I went to Rick's for a party. The food was good, the jazz band was great, and the free champagne definitely got my attention. I am not usually a fan of this type of establishment, but the burlesque dancers were super fun and entertaining. I will keep it in mind for bachelor/bachelorette parties in the future.

Mannishboy  on Rick's Cabaret

posted on 19 April, 2013

Classy place. Expensive drinks. Great chicks on stage, mostly 8-10 and white. I left after two drinks, waiting for one of them to cover and offer some quality one-on-one time. I guess I didn't look rich enough.

Mary P.  on Rick's Cabaret

posted on 15 November, 2012

Not bad...I was expecting a lot worst. Seeing the types of girls standing outside the doors of all the other strip clubs set my expectations really low for NOLA strip clubs. Being from Vegas, of course I wanted to compare my town's strip clubs to their town's. I just didn't know howz about I was gonna do it. Chicks can't get into a strip club by themselves in Vegas so I assumed the same goes in NOLA. Luckily, I rounded up 3 cool guys (2 teachers and a vice-principle from Pittsburg) and twisted their arms to go in there with me.From the first impression, I thought it was very classy. Tastefully decorated in somewhat of a murder-mystery mansion type decor. IDK how else to describe it. Kinda like the Artisan Hotel in Vegas, if it were a strip club.I noticed there were a high ratio of pretty dancers to ugly ones but it seeems as far as body type, they were all skinny with no curves or anything. Not even somebody you would consider healthy looking. IDK if I were a dude, I'd prefer someone less boney dancing on me. The dancers were all very talented and stage performance was definetly a big part of the show there, unlike Vegas where no one really even pays attention to the stage.This dancer (who dances between NOLA and Vegas) tried to give me her number, and that made those 3 guys I was with pretty jealous.

ryan123  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 30 July, 2012

HAHAH, great time.. Had march madness on, beers flowing, and decent scenery. Beware of the Succubi.. Felt like we barely made it out alive. Entered with over 15K of watches/phones/cameras/ etc.. Left a little lighter in the pocketbook, and only lost my sunglasses. I actually went back the next morning and looked/felt in the couches... SO GROSS, i still can't believe i stuck my hands there.. ahhh.. great times..

joseph1k  on  Rick's Cabaret

posted on 31 May, 2012

Like many places in the Big Easy this 'establishment' harkens back to the town's past... It's pirate past. Well, that might be a bit harsh and not entirely fair. In defense of Lafitte or Blackbeard they at least used a sword and likely smelled better then this dive when they robbed one. Allow me to explain. The other night as my friend and I are enjoying Bourbon St. in all its glory we come across Rick's and are begged to enter this dump by the doormen. Now this might come as a shock but we had both been drinking. My buddy was worst/better off than me and was kinda out of it but we agreed that no lap dances would be had. So we go in and I go to get us some drinks. It takes forever but when I return a 'stripper' is asking my friend for his pin number to his debit card! I ask why and she states that he owes them for two dances. I point out that that is very unlikely, she retorted that my drunken friend had agreed to two but had NOT gotten them yet! I tried to explain to her he is wasted and would have sold his kidney for a beer and that he wouldn't be paying for something he didn't want or got AND that asking for a drunken guys debit card's pin was questionable at best. Well she went and got the manager and shocker he backs her up... That is Rick Cabaret's policy. If they can get you to drunkingly agree to a dance, even just to get the gal out of your face, you must pay for it rather you get it or not. So to save the fuss we paid and left. Kind shady in my book. Simply put: DON'T GO HERE....

Anabelle B.  on Rick's Cabaret

posted on 11 June, 2008

I love Rick's! To me this place is a must, just like Aurnaud's or Petunia's. $20 lap dances, average price and totally worth it. Good drinks, good music and hot chicks, you can't ask for more!

Cheri A.  on Rick's Cabaret

posted on 18 April, 2008

The better of the strip clubs in NOLA. I just hung out with our group in the back. Didn't really watch much of the dancers.

Thuy N.  on Rick's Cabaret

posted on 12 August, 2007

Strip club virgin - no more!Four of us chicks and $10 cover fee. Nice.Four of us and we all got lap dances for $20. Very nice.A stripper running after me to try on her stripper lip gloss. Vexed.All old and hopeless men staring at us, wondering if we were lesbians. Amused.Gettin hit in the face w/ titties. Confused.Rick's not too bad - they do try to be high class but fail w/ the folks they hire!!! Some girls are cute, some got no titties, and some are just workin it.....I like the seats here. Comfy and uh, leans back.