Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

805.349.9535

505 South Broadway

Santa Maria, CA 93454

SCN  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 20 October, 2016

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

posted on 20 October, 2016

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

posted on 20 October, 2016

AssnTits5  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 25 June, 2014

I came here after happy hour to kill some time before driving. Cost me 10 dollars at the door and 5 dollar minimum drink. No dancers and no floor girls. Waited a half hour and was finally approached by a dancer. Bought her a drink ($10) to have a small conversation, she asked if i wanted to dance. I declined and she left. Total waste of time.I haven't gone to a strip club in ages and probably wont for a while longer. Do not recommend this place at all unless you just want to spend money for absolutely nothing. Would be cheaper and get more satisfaction if you go to 7/11 and buy a snapple and stare at a wall.

XhXeXy  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 14 October, 2013

First time I've been to a strip club smaller than my living room.The dancers are not particularly attractive unless stretch marks are your thing, but I gave an extra star because in fairness, they do have to deal with a lot. I've never seen so many dudes sit by the stage and not tip.This place could be fun if you are on a 4 day drug binge and you want to have a Fear and Loathing type moment of hyper-absurdity. If you are even remotely close to being sober, I suggest that you stay far away.

Peter C.  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 1 February, 2012

Are you freaking kidding me?! This is a gentlemen's club? Went there on Thursday for their military/student free admission night and so glad I did. We walk into this very dark building with no traditional neon and no one is at the front desk. I look around at this tiny place and I only see one girl laying down on a couch, not seductively mind you, and no one else is in the room besides 2 other dudes watching an EMPTY stage. Soon after, a guy in suit comes up, checks our IDs and off we go. Let me repeat, this place is TINY. You see everything right when you walk in except for a narrow hallway in the back meant for lap dances. Anyways, the stage is empty for more than 50% of the time and most of the girls are hiding in the dressing room or wherever. They do roll-call fairly often and that's the only time you're gonna see all the girls. Oh yea, some of the girls don't even get naked on stage unless someone is tipping them. I only found this out because I was horrified to the point that I had to ask the dancer why her clothes were still on at the end of the dance. I've been to maybe 8-10 different strip clubs and this has never been the case. How am I supposed to decide if I want a lap dance if I don't know what I'm getting into?Tips: Go on their website and look at the daily specials. You can get free admission any day by texting a short code. Some days are 2-for-1 lap dances all night, but I went on a normal day and they still offered the 2-for-1 quite frequently. If this is the best Santa Maria has to offer, you'd be much better off driving to Santa Barbara. 2 stars for friendly girls with almost no pressure.

larry1  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 13 October, 2010

If you're in Santa Maria and you're looking for a strip club then you've definitely come to the wrong place. Of course I was entertained, I mean what straight man doesn't like looking at naked women? The place was pretty small and way too dark inside. The only reason I went there was because me and a friend were really bored one night.

maxxy1  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 14 March, 2010

For a town like Santa Maria, it's okay. Definitely worth a trip for a special occasion or a birthday. They get the birthday boy on stage and... well you'll see. You might not want a lap dance from every girl there but they work for their money. Some practically rub themselves off on you (that might depend on what you look like though?). Also, you can't beat the prices. $10 admission, $5 mandatory beverage and a $40 nude or $20 partial lap dance. You can't beat those prices. Some of the clientele looks extremely shady, then again, you're paying a girl to take her cloths off so you probably look just as shady. A must if you're in Santa Maria!

amos  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 4 February, 2009

why do you want to fight?

All the right stuff  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Santa Maria Gentlemen

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with **Mariah** and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit ### "wetandplenty" ###This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interset to see more.