Bourbon Street Pub

724 Duval Street

Key West, FL 33040

Club Desire (management)  on Bourbon Street Pub

stripforme123  on  Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 18 November, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

I love this bar!! The dancers are amazing (they start at 10 every night) the bartenders are so friendly and pour great drinks, Dj was on point and best of all it's in the perfect location!! Would def recommend this to anyone looking for a good time!!

mathewater12  on  Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 1 February, 2016

Has to be the funnest most liveliest place I've ever been to! They had a drag singer Jessica who was amazingly talented, and sang everything from Elton John to Little Big Town, what a great way to entertain a group of people who are there having a good time & drinking it up waiting for the live male stripers to come out at 10:00 & strut their stuff for you on top of the bar! It was crazy fun! A must do even if your not gay! Ps. Tip the DJ good & request your favorite singer/song so that you too can dance on the dance floor to your favorite singer like I did to MADONNA that night About 10min long of dance remix version of her songs and I was in heaven!!! What a blast!

fritter17  on  Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 20 December, 2015

I've been coming here for the past five years! I go to Key West at least once a year with my family and always time locked this bar in my schedule. It's quite interesting, friendly and enjoyable. If you're gay or LGBT friendly, this would be at the top of my to-do list for Key West. I'm now twenty-five and I love it even more every time! Also, the dancers are straight with hilarious personalities and stories!

Polechickee  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 18 September, 2015

All dancers interested in the Pole Dancing trade in general, hit up the new FB page called POLECHICK dot com. It's a great page for the trade. Guys are welcome too.

yanard12  on  Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 7 August, 2015

Great drink specials, wonderfully friendly staff, and close proximity to all the Duval Street action? Consider me a fan!

ryan123  on  Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 30 March, 2015

Nice staff...drinks are reasonable...bartenders are flirty and funny but it was dirty and outdated...needs better upkeep...tile around the pool was missing,bathroom door was broken,barstools were broken...i didn't expect this in key west...

adamrod  on  Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 9 November, 2013

Boys who dance on the bar? Yes please! It was dead all day, just some old queens having a drink, but come 10 PM, the place was rocking with such a diverse crowd.

Bryan S.  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 1 July, 2013

A great place! The dancers were hot, the drinks awesome! Great place to celebrate my 40th birthday!!!

Johnnyboy123  on  Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 7 November, 2011

While visiting key west for my annual pilgrimage for fantasy fest, I popped in to bourbon street for a " look see". And boy was I surprised. Gorgeous men dancing completely nude, adult movies playing on flat screen tv's and awesome music playing ! I wandered to the rear of the building where a pool, hot tub, bar and bubble waterfall were in full tilt with happy patrons. I must say that the nude people in the waterfall weren't very cute..... So I returned indoors where the real talent was!Greeting me back was a hot as can be young man from the Ukraine . Dear heavens I'm in love. We chatted, I lusted and ordered a drink from a superb bartender. The drinks were great and the staff was friendly.I'm going to brush up on my Russian and return next year!!!!!

Joseph N.  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 8 July, 2011

Tonight I arrived in Key West for one of my many visits to the island. Key West has always been my favorite reason to live in Miami. I arrived on a vacation and examined my optioned for the evening. While passing by the Bourbon Street Pub I saw that there was an event happening supporting a local charity. The event was the Miss Firecracker Pageant.The Bourbon Street Pub has always been the least inviting place for a gay night out for me in Key West. This place always seems to exude a 'big city club' vibe...and being from Miami...I feel I have the right to say that. But tonight, July 1, 2011, I'm in town and there is a charity event happening. The event is the Miss Firecracker Pageant as I mentioned. Upon some research I find it's an event supporting the local AIDS charity. So I decide that is worthy and despite my previous experiences I will attend. So I pay the $20 to get in and see that there is a really nice event planned. Tables are set up in the back patio area and a very nice stage for the event. I introduce myself to a nice lady (Renee) seated at the bar and open a tab with a bartender (Wes).The night gets off quite nice! A nice show. A nice bartender.But then I have to use the bathroom. This turns out to be my human flaw. I let my new friend, Renee, know I'm going to use the bathroom. I mention to the check in people that I just need to use the restroom and all is well.Upon returning. There is someone in my seat. I introduce myself and the gentleman moves. Only to be immediately replaced by his friend. His friend is not so nice. He informs me that, 'if you snooze you loose.' With this statement his friends ask him to be nice and give up the seat. He refuses. I'm left standing in front of my beverage and tab and new friend Renee. This person is relentless. I politely let him know that I just used the restroom and was sitting in this space. His response is unwavering and definitive. He informs me that he knows the owner...even pointing him out. I decide that this is not a situation at a charity event that I wish to be in and turn and choose to stand. After a few moments this rude person's friends convince him to get up and he then proceeds to ask me to sit. He also asks me to move my seat I've been in since I arrived so he can accommodate himself and his friends. In disbelief that I am being asked to further satisfy this individual I respond that I wish nothing more than to be removed from the presence of this man. Then he proceeds to call the bartender, Wes.As Wes turns his attention to us, I ask for my tab to be closed. With this the rude 'Conch' resident changes his tune and removes himself from my seat and asks me to sit. I ignore since the tension is rising and his friends remove him from the situation to a couple of spaces away from me. I close my tab and give my raffle tickets to the new person I've met, Renee, to which she responds...'those guys weren't very nice.'Such a simple statement. But so true. This whole review is for what Key West might become to the gay community. And Bourbon Street Pub is an anchor of this community. If this is how the residents that know the owners and the bartenders of an establishment like Bourbon Street Pub choose to treat the guests of the island like, then the gay tourism...whether a close local like myself from Miami or a tourist from another part of the country...is going to continue to decline. And from what I've seen in my eleven years of living in South Florida and being a huge advocate of the Florida Key's this is not something that gay tourism can afford to suffer at the hands of rude 'Conchs (the tern Key West residents use for themselves.)' This is not something that I've experienced new this trip. But this is something I've experienced exclusively and previously at Bourbon Street Pub on Duval. I hope it is something that owners and employees of a well known establishment in Key West will lash out against in the future.

Saudiel T.  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 21 May, 2011

Ok place to hang -

fuckery12  on  Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 17 February, 2011

VERY FRIENDLY bartenders pouring drinks so strong (that's a switch) that took me 30 minutes to drink (usually have to swig them down).On Saturday night there was a cover charge...no big deal. Now here's the weird part: have to assume this a a Gay bar...98% Gay men at the bar. The dancers were more than obviously straight and totally without any rhythm (could not dance worth a damn) just standing there back and forth. One in particular was way too aggressive!!! Stepping off the bar, offering his dick for touching and massaging without asking first. Saw him take a customer into a back room. That's all okay but they need some real dancers on the bar.Sunday night had a drag queen who was excellent but the show was tiring it was so long. She actually sang her won songs i.e. no lip sync. Big girl, long blond wig, in a silver sequin dress. Again, good and very amusing but TOO LONG for one performer.IF ONLY FLORIDA WOULD OUTLAW SMOKING INSIDE PUBLIC VENUES..

Taylor  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 29 August, 2008

MUST visit this club! Good time to be had by all!

Re:moregayRepublican  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 1 March, 2008

Hey stupid leftist, you want to talk about faggots. ---- Fact is, the democratic party is the political party of the lowly faggot & lesbian. Here are some notable examples. --- Gerry Studds, Barney Frank, Tammy Faye Baldwin, Jim McGreevey, Harvey Milk, Barbara Jordan & Barbara Mikulski.

More Gay Republicans  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 29 February, 2008

Can some closet case hypocrites come a toe-tapping in the mens room stalls here?

nate the tank  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 28 March, 2007

is this club open? I am looking for a club to dance at. Please let me know what you think.

JD Korn  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 19 March, 2007

Looking for a club to dance in, wanted to know what people think before I try.

Billy A.  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 8 March, 2007

Bourbon Street is a large two-bar space with big windows open to Duval St.. The bartenders are not terribly friendly but hot, and there was one confirmed penis-sighting at the front bar. The big draw here is Porsche's show. Porsche sings her own, and covers all the divas, including Cher, Carol Channing, Marilyn Monroe, Judy, Liza, Barbra, and even Janis Joplin. She is a force of nature and a must-see.

re: Hmmm  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 22 February, 2007

Extra mayo??? Or cheese whiz?

Hmmm  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 15 April, 2006

For those of you interested in "extras"... this place gives a whole new meaning to the term--lol

am very interested  on Bourbon Street Pub

posted on 11 February, 2004

however it looks very bleak here, is this a real club or a joke... i am interested in some info on this place, i live in the area and would love to check it out