Flesh Club

909.890.0056

100 West Hospitality Lane

San Bernardino, CA92408

SCN ADMIN (management)onFlesh Club

timmykillaonFlesh Club

posted on 27 March, 2016

Went in the dancers weren't that pretty. . Lol not to be mean but they looked like they were brought from the streets , other than that the sexy ones came around 11 pm , now that's when the party started . The waitresses were gorgeous as well and friendly. The drinks and food were bombbb. Will be going back had a blast

richard95onFlesh Club

posted on 7 March, 2016

Love it here nice staff for the most part once dancer sticks out more then the others her stage name is karma by far she is the best dancer this place has to the point where I only go on the days that she works she has all the right moves and still has class she is clean and can give one hell of a lap dance

billtheguy12onFlesh Club

posted on 19 October, 2015

Had the best time with my friends drinks were cheap girls were gorgeous and polite staff was cool door men a lot nicer than in most other clubs. Boss was cool let us watch the football game in the back with the huge projector and hand their wings anx nachos cheap and delicous. Will definitely be going back again.

FranklynonFlesh Club

posted on 27 April, 2015

This place is the worst. Horrible customer service by waiters. On top of that it's not even topless. I paid 20 to get in. And water was 4 dollars a bottle. Horrible it should get shut down

XhXeXyonFlesh Club

posted on 7 March, 2015

Went to this place sunday night place stinks. The stripers are really ugly they entertain like they dont wanna even be there. Also they dont wear no make up looks like they just woke up and came to work. . Needs a totally upgrade DJ sucks by putting Rock music what u wanna see is girls shaking there ass.. tables are dirty there seats are ripped and there floors are sticky. .wouldn't recommend anyone here. .looks like some old strip club from the 50's... only 5 strippers the whole night had to leave when they repeated the rotation...

curtis17onFlesh Club

posted on 11 February, 2015

This place is wack it looks just like I did 20 years ago dirty outdated no good looking girl I had 1 beer and took my money somewhere else

fuckery12onFlesh Club

posted on 23 November, 2014

Tonight I took my wife there looking for a good time, I paid $20 to get in. We sat down and the waitress was very friendly and attentive. I was surprised how poorly the music sounded, there was no bass at all and you couldn't hear the DJ. Several times during my 2 hour visit, the stage was empty, as in no dancers!!! When I arrived I laid 20, $1 bills on my table. We were NEVER approached by a dancer. I had hundreds of dollars in my wallet to make my wife happy.....but the dancers were to busy checking their cell phones and running around chatting in their little groups. I even asked the waitress if the dancers were instructed not to approach couples. she said no. So when we finished our drinks we left without spending ONE dollar on a dancer. On the way out the doorman never asked if we had a good time or anything like that.....we will NEVER go back!! I forgot to mention that the girls were not that attractive, probably in the 2-3 range at best. The new waitress was the best looking girl in the entire place. I am still taken back that the stage was empty about 50% of my time there.

Kindra B.onFlesh Club

posted on 26 May, 2014

This place makes me wish I could no stars at all we paid 10 bucks a person toget in which wasn't too bad except for that fact that there were no girls dancing the girls that we did see we sitting in the chairs chilling but that's not even the bad part ..... So we went and sat at the bar and ordered two drinks and while the bartender was making them ( she was supper drunk by the way) we saw a roach run across the bar top and when she gave me my drink something black was in the bottom of the glass I think I was some sort of bug but not sure so she remade it and we asked for the bill .... She charged us. $24 for the two drinks but how do u dispute a bill with some one who is drunk so we paid it and on the way out told the guys in front how ridiculous the establishment was an he just brushed it off .... NEVER AGAIN

AssnTits5onFlesh Club

posted on 14 April, 2011

I've seen hotter women working at Walmart! The last thing I would want from anyone there is a lap dance. Don't waste your time or money.

BudmononFlesh Club

posted on 9 August, 2008

Flesh was the best strip club I've ever been to. They had a good sample of sexy girls of all races. My favorite was Brazil. She had the best body of any woman I'd ever seen. Does anyone know where she's working now?

mjonFlesh Club

posted on 15 November, 2007

As of 11/16/07 at 12:01 AM this club will close due to some bogus charges that a local politician brought up. The little perv no doubt has sexual issues of his own, as San bernadino has a lot of more pressing problems in town. It's a shame, I'd sure like to know where all of these attractive ladies will be working.

bobonFlesh Club

posted on 22 September, 2007

is this place sill open

mjonFlesh Club

posted on 12 September, 2007

I was there a couple months ago , and had some great vip dances from Lily.. is she still working here? what nights? I want to go back but only on the nights shes working.

QuestiononFlesh Club

posted on 7 September, 2007

Is Karly or Kay still dancin?

desertboy23onFlesh Club

posted on 26 August, 2007

i went to flesh on the 3rd of july and was just looking for friendly talk. but instead i got a nice vip fuck out of it. i think the girls name was tosha very beautiful white girl i would definetly reccomend this club to anyone.

NConFlesh Club

posted on 17 July, 2007

Was in Flesh last Sat. Had a good time. One of the best clubs I have been to.

Un HappyonFlesh Club

posted on 14 May, 2007

Do not get a dance from arriana. she just wants to talk bussiness. if she would concentrate on giving good dances, she would not have to hustle so much. stay away from arriana.

Bad Ass Mutha FuckaonFlesh Club

posted on 24 April, 2007

I hit up Flesh a month or so ago. I was in there for about 2 minutes before this hot ass latina chick (can't remember her name) asked me if I wanted a dance. I asked her what the deal on the VIP room was. She said $120 for 3 songs. She said it was worth it. So I said ok. We went back and she said for another $100 we could do whatever. I was all for it. So I nailed her, told her I had to run to the ATM for the dinero, she said to clean up in the bathroom and she'd meet me out there, I headed to the bathroom, and out the front door. It's not illegal if you don't pay. BAM! I'll bet she was PISSED!

NConFlesh Club

posted on 10 April, 2007

I was at Flesh on Sat. 4/7 about 1:30 PM. Not many girls but two very nice ones. Had a great time and will be back.

boobie_loveonFlesh Club

posted on 29 March, 2007

hey what happend to monica?lost track of her...anyone knows where's she working now???

Hot Babe ScarlettonFlesh Club

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with Scarlett and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennuim visit "wetandplenty". This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms and has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more...

landidonFlesh Club

posted on 6 February, 2007

Totally great place. dropped 600 but also dropped 2 loads one in her hands and another with a 100 tit in a dancers mouth. they really "suck up" to the real bosses... (customers) with cash will go again to "drop" a few things

TomTomonFlesh Club

posted on 6 December, 2006

Great time this weekend.First time in the VIP BJ *** great ablities. AFter 2 hours buying drinks and a few table dances. I took two of the girls to the Vip. We got 4 Songs and did this twice to each girl at the same time. Plus a 100 tip each and all three of us got laid :) Cost me 500 for thier "time" and we all met up at a local hotel and spent 3 great hours after they closed...... Will be visting again and again.

cherryonFlesh Club

posted on 1 December, 2006

well i really want to know the requirements for joining your club..well im half mexican puertorican belizean brazilian and dominican and very attractive to men im very exotic when it comes todancing

BoogieDonFlesh Club

posted on 28 November, 2006

Does anyone know if a short haired brunette named Destiny still works there? She has big tatas too. and shes a shorty.

razorbladeonFlesh Club

posted on 28 November, 2006

we went to flesh saturday night and i had the chance to fuck one of the strippers. i don't remember her name but i remembered she has i think a tattoo of 3 stars across her belly area. you really just got to know how to negotiate.

2 Guys and a GIRLonFlesh Club

posted on 5 November, 2006

Great time it looks fun i wanna try

sick clubonFlesh Club

posted on 28 August, 2006

you people make me sick and I hope you ALL get caught for prostitution!!! I have worked there as a dancer and as soon as I found out what the girls were doing and what they had I left!!! have fun with your herpes and aids!!!!

dookieonFlesh Club

posted on 23 July, 2006

we went in flesh last night. man......i went to the vip room and the stripper, which is very pretty, allowed me to fuck her. she asked me i brought a condom and if i'm willing to give her a good tip and i said yes. she let me fuck her for $200. it was good. i forgot her "name".