Buds Tavern

317.926.2837

3015 Lafayette Road

Indianapolis, IN 46222

SCN  on  Buds Tavern

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Buds Tavern

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Bud  on Buds Tavern

posted on 23 February, 2017

Butler is looking good.

Strip Club News  on Buds Tavern

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Buds Tavern

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Buds Tavern

BlackTie  on Buds Tavern

posted on 3 July, 2016

The club is reserved for a private party on Monday July 4th.

2017  on Buds Tavern

posted on 1 July, 2016

The Bud's Gold VIP Membership will open January 01, 2017. If you want to be added you will need to put your name on the wait list. The new members are added in sequence. Last year only three new members were allowed.

Question  on Buds Tavern

posted on 1 July, 2016

Do you have to be a Bud's VIP Gold Member to go to the tasting ? 1998 was an awesome vintage ! Would love sniff, but alas I am not a Bud's VIP Gold Member. Also, does anyone know when/if membership will open up again ?

SpecialSelection  on Buds Tavern

posted on 1 July, 2016

Bud's has 5 bottle of 1998 Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame on hand for our white tie event.

WineListUpdate  on Buds Tavern

posted on 30 June, 2016

The new summer wine list is now posted for Bud's Gold Members.

brandonresh  on  Buds Tavern

posted on 9 October, 2015

Buds will always have a special place in my heart. Going to Marian University for undergrad, we couldn't have asked for a better bar to be so close to campus. I will never forget the many karaoke nights, the graduation luaus, and the impromptu nights out. Thanks for all the memories Buds.

fritter17  on  Buds Tavern

posted on 30 September, 2014

Sad news, Bud's has discontinued it's Tenderloin. The best tenderloin in the city, and it's gone. I didn't even get to say good bye. Most of the menu has been replaced by Pizzas, which admittedly I haven't tried for a very long time. I wish Bud's the best, but am very disappointed in this decision.R.I.P. Bud's Tenderloin.

adamrod  on  Buds Tavern

posted on 9 December, 2012

I am surprised that I haven't written a review of this place yet. I have been here hundreds of times! Pros: The drinks are inexpensive, the food is delicious, pool tables, karaoke on Weds and Sats, and the staff are very friendly. Cons: not the best neighborhood and it can get kind of crazy (which can also be entertaining)Awesome dive bar :)

New Gulfstream V  on Buds Tavern

posted on 4 April, 2012

Yes Bud's VIP club members still get use of their corporate jet. Bud just purchased a new Gulfstram V so that they can fly Bud's executives to their sister clubs in Paris and Rio.

Corporate Jet  on Buds Tavern

posted on 3 April, 2012

Does Bud's VIP members still have use of the Bud's Corporate Jet ? That was always a wonderful perk.

harryharry  on  Buds Tavern

posted on 18 December, 2011

This is a great dive bar, and they don't charge out-the-ass for drinks. This is a great place to hang out. I've never ordered off the menu, but the food looks great.

joseph1k  on  Buds Tavern

posted on 7 June, 2011

There was a story in the IndyStar about a mom who wanted to teach her 11 year old daughter a life lesson so she dropped her off at the intersection of 30th and Lafayette road at 11pm.I don't know what the mother's true intentions were. I mean there's an INDYGO bus stop there and an U-haul center....and there is also BUDS TAVERN!, the former strip joint turned legit west side hang out.Buds is a neighborhood tavern decorated with numerous racing signs and is illuminated mainly by their pink neon glow. The bar has the typical setup:pool tables,big screens, dart boards, pinball machines, pull tabs, and the touch screen jukebox. There are plenty of regulars at Buds. I imagine I qualify as one of those regulars. Usually when I sit down there is a beer waiting for me and thats a good thing. I'll try to be fair and keep the hyperbole to a minimum. But one thing that can not be understated is that Buds has one of the best Tenderloins in the entire state. Other Notes-Thursday is their busiest day. Poker Night-beware of Karaoke....it can ruin a night if you're not in the mood. (Saturday)-IPD is usually there in droves. Buds is extremely loyal to local law enforcement. I think as a result they keep an extra eye out on the place. -Beer selection is limited(lots of domestics). We are trying to convince the owner to get SUN KING.

Mike  on Buds Tavern

posted on 12 January, 2011

This bar has not had dancers for several years, and someone keeps deleting the comments.

Tank  on Buds Tavern

posted on 9 October, 2008

The best black dancer is over at Brad's Flamingo on the East side. Girl is named "Sarah" and is worth the drive.

Black Lover  on Buds Tavern

posted on 7 October, 2008

This sounds like the place to go. I think I will give it a shot sometime. Any good black dancers that anyone would recommend? Thanks.

to Larry  on Buds Tavern

posted on 29 September, 2008

Sorry Larry, Megan is long gone to Las Vegas. All of us at Buds miss her.

Larry  on Buds Tavern

posted on 28 September, 2008

Megan, you are absolutly gorgeous. By the way, I have been looking to see where you have been for quite some time. Are you back at Bud's. let me know, and I would love to stop back in and spend some time with you.

Nizzam  on Buds Tavern

posted on 24 September, 2008

Tata Group (largest steel company in the world) of India just purchased U.S. Steel for cash. We will now all eat curry. Please, you will learn to love curry as much as we. For why do you always talk so nasty ?

michael  on Buds Tavern

posted on 22 September, 2008

hey jizzam, why do hindus smell like shit? oh yea, its because you use that curry shit in everything! dont you fuckheads realize it makes you smell so disgusting people can't stand being around you? i always have to make your mama take a bath in bleach before i let her suck my cock!

Nizzam  on Buds Tavern

posted on 22 September, 2008

Why is the American Football team of Indiana called a "colt" or "small horse" ? Is this a religous symbol like Ganga ?

michael  on Buds Tavern

posted on 20 September, 2008

i know dude i hate it when your mama passes wind while sucking my cock. the smell of curry makes me go limp every time!

Nizzam  on Buds Tavern

posted on 19 September, 2008

As wind comes you will find the way.

tim  on Buds Tavern

posted on 18 September, 2008

this place shouldn't be listed on this website since it's not a strip club. it should be removed by the staff at stripclublist if they want to be taken seriously, anyway.

michael  on Buds Tavern

posted on 17 September, 2008

it doesn't even matter hindu boy. you're still a starving third world country. the people on public aid make more money than you do here in the u.s. so take all the jobs you want, you're the fool cause you do all that work for peanuts. you probably dont even make enough to feed your family. thats why they have to prostitute themselves! tell your mama i'll be calling her next week for my regular blow job.

Nissam  on Buds Tavern

posted on 14 September, 2008

The path to inner peace is knowing yourself. Now that all your jobs have been outsourced to India you will have more time to meditate. You are indeed a fool

michael  on Buds Tavern

posted on 13 September, 2008

hey nissam, tell your mother i wont be needing her services this evening as i will be using your sister instead. she's much younger and not as fat. but i must admit your mom can sure suck a mean c*ck. tell her i said thanks for last night and i'll be calling her next week, the usual time. man, these toothless hindu biches definitely know how to service a mans cock swallowing every drop!

Nissam  on Buds Tavern

posted on 11 September, 2008

My My you are such an angry young man . . may I offer you a nice cup of tea ?

j j  on Buds Tavern

posted on 8 September, 2008

This place sucks ass, smells like ass too and no strippers. who's the retard who added them to stripclublist? your a stupid ass whoever did!

no strippers  on Buds Tavern

posted on 6 September, 2008

total complete shithole of a place! beyond trailer trash, i mean, soooooo beyond trailer trash even jerry springer would refuse them on his show!

tim  on Buds Tavern

posted on 5 September, 2008

how come the club phone number is a fax number??? and why are you listed on this website? this site is for stripclubs not regular bars. you dont have any strippers or even a stage??? your listing should be removed. this is false advertising and this is america where you can get sued for just about anything.

Nissam  on Buds Tavern

posted on 15 August, 2008

This is just so much fun !

Larry Bird  on Buds Tavern

posted on 10 July, 2008

Come on guys, just relax, I do. Everyone knows I have been a regular a Buds for years. My other favortie hang out is the Fairfax Inn just outside lake Monroe. People forget that I am from French Lick, love Indiana, never moved to New York, and am happy with a beer and talking B Ball with anyone that wants to talk. I am a hick ? You bet ! Proud of who I am and proud that I know what I like. Buds may be a hole in the wall to you city slickers, but it home to me. LB

psycho customer  on Buds Tavern

posted on 25 June, 2008

I am a fucking freek who wants a stripper to shit on my face

A Train  on Buds Tavern

posted on 15 March, 2008

Girls are friendly, beer is cold, food good. All is well in the universe.

Evan  on Buds Tavern

posted on 14 March, 2008

This is terrific "hole in the wall" club. The local girls come in and party like there is no tomrrow. You see a much bettwe quality of tits and ass here than any other club in the city. Food is good and service is outstanding. They do not even care if you order a pizza and have it delivered to the bar ! (as long as you share)

Rob  on Buds Tavern

posted on 8 March, 2008

This is just a small little corner club where you can have some fun with friends. Nothing fancy, just beer and local girls going crazy and taking off their cloths.

All local girls  on Buds Tavern

posted on 6 March, 2008

This club is a whoot ! Just local girls taking off their cloths and dancing aroung the bar. Some really HOT bodies. Much better than a lot of the professional girls.

Andy  on Buds Tavern

posted on 1 March, 2008

Gpt a blow job in the men's tolilet for $50 bucks ! Love this place.

Friend of mine  on Buds Tavern

posted on 19 June, 2007

Had his balls blown off and lived. Certainly was all worth it.

Iron Mike  on Buds Tavern

posted on 3 March, 2007

I just love this place. Nothing better than having about 20 or 30 long neck Buds and shots of Jack while some ugly stripper tries to dance. Iron Mike

NO TITTYS HERE  on Buds Tavern

posted on 25 October, 2006

this is a hilbilly bar now no tittys here

vino  on Buds Tavern

posted on 28 April, 2006

we are hiring all staff members this sat from 12-5 call 423-1600 come over and get paper work done make big money.... no.... i repeeeeeeet , no other club is like this ! trust me ! see thier and bring a friend with you ftwayne, in 260-423-1600

megan  on Buds Tavern

posted on 18 August, 2005

hey everyone who is looking for me!!!! I dont dance no more at buds. I still so there but I go for karaoke on wends- nights. sorry but I will talk to ya if ya write back. buds is pretty cool even without the girls!!!!!!! see-ya

grege  on Buds Tavern

posted on 13 June, 2005

this place has no dancers

Oldenchild  on Buds Tavern

posted on 20 April, 2004

Hey Megan.... You better be there next Wednesday night for a few beers and some fun.

Jeff  on Buds Tavern

posted on 1 April, 2004

What day girls give the best dances? grindage, extras, etc.

megan  on Buds Tavern

posted on 17 March, 2004

hey the 30th sound o.k. birthday is the 25th come in for a beer

looking  on Buds Tavern

posted on 17 March, 2004

Megan; hey yes pete and kathy still own it, but i do not work at all on tuesdays, i work monday night, wed, thurs, fri day. wish you come in and aplly for day shift we need girls 11 am-7pm, if you hustle money is good. email me at DDRCMAN123ataolcom for more details

Oldenchild  on Buds Tavern

posted on 16 March, 2004

Megan, I think that the next time I will be over will be tuesday night the 30th. make sure you are there. If you get this, let me know how I can get a hold of you

MEGAN  on Buds Tavern

posted on 12 March, 2004

Hey thanks for the reply. i use to work at the old red garter before they fixed it up girls there now are so stuck up! pete and cathey still own it?

looking for dancers  on Buds Tavern

posted on 12 March, 2004

hey megan sorry you ran into problems at club rio, i don't like that club either, but i am a DJ at the Red Garter and we are NOW HIRING for Day Shift entertainers 11 am till 7 pm come in ASAP, we can use you, Great money, strong drinks poured on day shift too

Oldenchild  on Buds Tavern

posted on 11 March, 2004

At our last visit, Iyou gave me your e-mail address. I sent you something, but i guess you never got it. I will send again tomorrow

oldenchild  on Buds Tavern

posted on 11 March, 2004

hey what e-mail are ya talking about besides what this is? got teeth pulled today so wont be in tonight like i said, write back bye

Dell  on Buds Tavern

posted on 11 March, 2004

Are there couch/lap dances at this place? Would I get a chance to enjoy your company Megan? What's it like? Is there a stage or what? And, what days do you normally work Megan?

Oldenchild  on Buds Tavern

posted on 10 March, 2004

I will not be back in town for a couple of weeks. Why don't you answer my e-mail and then we can go from there.

megan  on Buds Tavern

posted on 10 March, 2004

hey good to hear from ya again but Im trying to place the name! when will ya be back in town? I will be there on thursday night hopt to see ya then take care write back.

Oldenchild  on Buds Tavern

posted on 9 March, 2004

I was in town last night, and called but you werent working. Too bad, as I was bored as hell. I am waiting for your e-mail reply. Get a hold of me and we can hook up and have that beer. I promise...

megan  on Buds Tavern

posted on 9 March, 2004

who is this tall stranger I guess I should know . if ya not havin a good time at buds then its your own fault because I am always ready for fun.!!!! I need a beer. come on down!!

Oldenchild  on Buds Tavern

posted on 30 January, 2004

Megan, you are absolutly right. By the way, I have been looking to see where you have been for quite some time. Are you back at Bud's. let me know, and I would love to stop back in and spend some time with you. You might remember me from the sucker that I brought you one time. How is the cake decoratin business going? Signed: "A Tall Regular"