Dean's Gold

305.956.5726

2355 Northeast 163rd Street

North Miami Beach, FL 33160

SCN  on  Dean's Gold

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Dean's Gold

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

WC  on Dean's Gold

posted on 14 February, 2017

When this place first opened, back in the 1980's as Solid Gold, it was one of the top clubs in the Miami area, just a quick shot over to NMB from Collins Ave. It's still going strong. But this place has always been kind of pricey. You'll pay for parking, even if you don't valet. The cover charge is always a little higher than everywhere else. And, the girls like to charge a little more. By today's standards, it's kind of lame, but worth a stop.

Strip Club News  on Dean's Gold

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Dean's Gold

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Dean's Gold

revenge  on Dean's Gold

posted on 30 March, 2016

Ok man I see you have posted numerous times and I wonder if you have the right strategy here...the way to get revenge on this bitch is to take her home and drug her before she can drug you, then pull a train on the bitch fuck her like the whore she is all night long and make a video tape and post on this site for us all to see!!

rufust  on  Dean's Gold

posted on 22 March, 2016
1 comment posted

what happened to the old strip club list website? you replaced it with inaccurate information - for instance, every club shows $40 lap dances - wrong. they show $80 private dances - wrong again. have the new owners ever been to a strip club? try to be a little more accurate. lap dances in south florida are normally $20 to $25, whether or not they are private. you are posting Vegas prices and the old web site was much more accurate.

Sherra B.  on Dean's Gold

posted on 23 April, 2015

I love strip clubs and can admit that dean's gold is a little nicer than some of the competitors. Definitely nicer than tootsies. How ever I think this place is dated..small.. rude front door staff. They confinscated my real ID since they were not familiar with what california ID'S look like. Loll... egos are huge here kind of kills the vibe. The girls are 50/50. Mostly in shape. But there are a few girls who should of retired a long time ago. I'm also huge fan of Solid Gold in ft lauderdale. Florida has low standards to begin with when it comes to gentleman's clubs.. how ever I was really impressed by the selection and environment of Solid gold.

J B.  on Dean's Gold

posted on 24 February, 2015

I'm a chick who enjoys strip clubs. So I'm reviewing this from a chicks point of view not a dudes :-)I was at the Martini Bar when a nice gentleman invited me and my pet to this club. We said what the heck and decided to go. I can't tell you about the pricing of anything because my date paid for everything, including my lapdances so I have no idea if they were reasonable or not.What I can tell you is it was a nice looking place, a bit bright though. The girls were ok looking, but really I only saw 2 that made me want to spent even someone else's money on. We wound up having the entire back wall couch area for lap dances all night with 3 girls we picked out and played with til the lights came up. I didn't find the overall experience very inviting and sexy or erotic like other strip clubs I've gone to. I like erotic nasty naughty smart playful chicks. I did have fun with the girls I picked, because well, I know how to pick girls. Yet until that moment the girls just kinda stood around, and walked back and forth, no real dancing let alone erotic dancing. None of them seem happy or pleased with what they were doing. No one seemed like they were in a sexy or erotic mood. None seemed playful. I watched a few lapdances, and besides having a nice body rub on you for a bit of a song there was NOTHING sexy about it. The 3 girls we had were fun, and the 2 girls I picked were frisky as heck. They were all great with the 2 guys I was with and myself, we had so much of a good time on the back couches with endless lapdances and bottle service that the lights rudely came on and I realized I had to do the walk of shame out of a strip club for the first time in my life. LOL (not good) The guy who brought me was clearly a respected regular that the girls definitely liked showing up. I was constantly asked to go back to his place by the girls on his behalf to continue the party and how much should they charge him for the experience. I mention this because apparently there are girls in there you can definitely buy for extra curricular activities. I declined, nothing snaps you into reality than bright lights turning on, then peeling 3 strippers off of you, then a stripclub walk of shame out of the club at almost 5am to take your ass home! LOLMy pet said he liked the place but thought the girls were very dead eyed, no spark or excitement or erotic dancing seen all night.

curtis17  on  Dean's Gold

posted on 28 November, 2014

So I'm trying to have a few drinks to wind down after a long 3 weeks in Miami for work and looking at my flight options for tomm and some douchebag dressed in all black comes over wanting to see my photos and videos saying the girls think I'm recording them and I show him and ask which I should delete and he says that one so I bring it up and it's the freaking Versace mansion from yesterday. He looks thru my photos and videos and finally just says can you put your phone up. Really?????? Can't use a phone cuz some asshat thinks I am recording some chick on a pole??? Come on, really if anyone wants to see chicks online there are 100 options other than watching anything I could post.

igor34  on  Dean's Gold

posted on 22 June, 2014

I love this place. The girls are beautiful and the staff is super friendly. And the crowd is very mature. I enjoy the music, not too loud like some places. You have to pay for parking even if you don't valet, but hey its North Miami Beach. I am a regular there.

Tannia  on Dean's Gold

posted on 31 August, 2013

I know Raven, don't know if is the same one u say. She worked from January 2011 to November 2011. Let me know

larry1  on  Dean's Gold

posted on 14 December, 2012

This is by far the best strip club in the miami area! The girls are all hot and have nice bodies. The club is very classy and you feel comfortable there. My husband and I went here while we were down here for a week and loved this place the best. Way better then tootsies! The good looking girls only come out after 2 at tootsies, deans always has nice looking girls out. Prices for drinks and dances are the same as everywhere else. There is a $5 parking fee but its well worth it. Theres a wide variety of girls here. Tall, short, blonde, brunette and from all different cultures. White, black, latina and from all over the world! If your a girl going there you have to show interest in the girls first or they will not come up to you, especially if your with a guy. It's not that their not firendly but that they're unsure if you like girls or just there for your man. Once you invite one over and talk the rest notice and then follow. My only suggestion would be that the girls do more tricks on the poles. They just walk around the poles holding them and move around some. They need to shake their stuff and work the poles more. That's what a strip club is. Also there's more contact needed with lap dances. There quite stand offish. Usually their on your lap rubbing up and down and all around, here their not. They don't touch you much at all and a lap dance is about contact. Still the best place here. All the others are trashy! Fat girls with the biggest legs and butts I have ever seen on a dancer and not pretty either. We tried several clubs and this was the only one that has all hot girls.

overnight trucking  on Dean's Gold

posted on 3 October, 2012

Wow what happened to this place. waited 40 mins for drink before i had to go to bar and some grumpy bartender who wish she was not there. this club has turned into a room club hardly anyone in place wow. i can't believe what i experienced terrible hospitality old waitresses and bartenders, that need to retire...................................

what good  on Dean's Gold

posted on 30 September, 2012

needs a complete over haul a shame great club run bad wow cant believe how bad everything has gone dead at 2 am was a great club.

Mario  on Dean's Gold

posted on 21 January, 2012

Let me tell you nobody gives a shit. I go in there alot. People have hooked me up with other people ya know. Its all good.

Re: Steve  on Dean's Gold

posted on 21 January, 2012

Obviously, the Narcotics Unit doesn't care what that guy has to say or he wouldn't be blabbing it in court, because nobody else wanted to listen to him. No.. If Narcotics was interested, they would have already talked with him, and offered him a sweet deal in exchange for what he knows.

steve  on Dean's Gold

posted on 21 January, 2012

All I see is loser that crys about life in general. You are like those worthless gay fags Hipo do drugs poor Steve ah. Like I said crawl back in your hole like blame game Obama. You are person thats a worst than cry baby blame everything on everyone Obama. What you couldn't get a girl for any price poor poor Steve WaWa

Steve  on Dean's Gold

posted on 9 January, 2012

I guess you didn't learn how to read I said the guy in front of me in court was ratting everyone out. I did my time for my crime ...........paid my fine for speeding!!!!

to steve  on Dean's Gold

posted on 30 December, 2011

you are like president obama blame game. you got caught. you know the rules or leave simple. you are a drama queen a rat a hole that twitches and first point a rat. go east your cheese and climb back your hole. you did the crime caught shut your hole do your time.

do crime do time  on Dean's Gold

posted on 14 December, 2011

You are nothing more drama, no one blame but yourself for mistakes you make in life. It like saying guns don't kill people kill people.

Steve  on Dean's Gold

posted on 3 October, 2011

I was in court in Miami today and in front of me was a guy that got busted in the parking lot of Deans Gold for drugs and he was giving up everybody from the club to try and save his ass Dancers floor guys waitresses managers bartenders and even some guy named Charlie who he didn't know what he did there Should be interesting to see if anything happens

Yeah  on Dean's Gold

posted on 13 June, 2011

Doubt it will be prostitution that takes them down. Afterall, this is South-Florida. It's present everywhere I've been and I've been everywhere man. They may as well just legalize prostitution, along with gambling, in the Miami area.. My property values would triple! SWEET!!

Bianca  on Dean's Gold

posted on 17 May, 2011

most waitresses are super slow or just out of it. Floor host/manager Renee is a moron. He harrasess all the dancers pressuring them to do go out with him.. He banged multiple girls in the private rooms. So rude to everybody. All floor hosts are super pushy. Lots of ugly skinny crackhead type Russian girls. Takes forever to get a drink . House moms are complete waste of time. Black bathroom lady smells mean and always tries to sell u something. Bareback Jerry or Jeremy Tries to sell u his product at all times and tried fucking my girlfriend. Everyone is wacked out. Fellow dancrs are bitches too, very pushy to do rooms. Some of them don't even dance on stage. Overall if u wanna make money here ur in for a crazy ride. Disgusting.

nmb  on Dean's Gold

posted on 26 April, 2011

I heard that this will be the next club to go down...........prostitution............drugs ................drugs..........drugs..........did I mention DRUGS dancers floor guys managers bartenders they are all going down it has been a 7 month investigation

Ron  on Dean's Gold

posted on 6 March, 2011

If a police narcitiks dog went in there he would pass out from exhausten with everything he would find Has boby beten any more customers up latley?

Pablo Escobar  on Dean's Gold

posted on 31 January, 2011

All the floor guys are doing all the strippers. Pluss the all are doing my product

Bouncer Chad?  on Dean's Gold

posted on 3 January, 2011

I know that dude. He fucked half of the strippers? He was smart not to fuck all of them.

Bouncer Chad fucks strippers  on Dean's Gold

posted on 3 January, 2011

Bouncer Chad fucked half the strippers and now he's doing the waitresses. His gf has no idea.

Whiskey Charle  on Dean's Gold

posted on 1 January, 2011

This is no longer Solid Gold NMB, it hasn't been for years. It is now Dean's Gold. Not a bad club, but kinda small. Daisy is a QT. Me likes her.

Pregunta?  on Dean's Gold

posted on 3 December, 2010

How much are dances, and private rooms here? Anybody know?

Ivan  on Dean's Gold

posted on 18 November, 2010

i went this week to this club i had the best time in my life (Adri) really knew how take care of me short blonde a big tatto in her back

Re: Jose  on Dean's Gold

posted on 5 November, 2010

No dancer is going to give up her coke to a customer. Maybe blow, but not blow. You are not telling the truth, my friend. This club was one of the first really nice clubs in this whole area. It is not going anywhere, because you don't like it.

Jose  on Dean's Gold

posted on 4 November, 2010

Why should I let it go yes its a strip club so just strip I dont need girls coming up 2 me every 5 mintes wanting to know if i want to go in the back do some dances and then do some blow

Re: Jose  on Dean's Gold

posted on 3 November, 2010

Let it go dude. It's a strip club. If you don't like it, don't go there. BTW, it's black tar heroine.

Jose  on Dean's Gold

posted on 3 November, 2010

Are all the dancers and employees on drugs at this club?? It seems like everone is on cocaine there NMB police should invistigate this place

Wheelz  on Dean's Gold

posted on 5 October, 2010

went to this club for the first time ever sunday night and I was very pleased with the club, , , nice girls...good staff... and good management.....not really sure why all the negative comments are about this club...yes the drinks are above the norm..but its a strip club, , , all drinks are priced high....I will probably go back again soon but get there earlier...might even get some dances next time...thanks again for a great time.

North guy  on Dean's Gold

posted on 12 September, 2010

I went to this club and was dissapointed in the quality of the girls who ever does the hiring of the girls should be fired some of the girls looked like skinny crackheads I have never seen any thing like it all the girls had no body and faces like dogs where are the kim k types the beyonces women that look like women not like young boys i will never be back

Maryant the manager is a pimp  on Dean's Gold

posted on 15 August, 2010

I went to a private party outside with Maryant the manager's girls. Maryant fucked my buddy and her girls fucked us all. We had great time. Thank you Maryant, you're the best pimp.

Manager pimping the girls outside the cl  on Dean's Gold

posted on 10 August, 2010

Why is Maryant the manager pimping the girls outside the club for private parties with the rich Venezuellan guys? The club makes no money from her pimping. She takes more than 20% of the girls money and the club gets nothing.

I'm sorry but ...  on Dean's Gold

posted on 22 January, 2010

"half-Puerto-Rican, half-Italian ... From Chicago originally." Don't believe any of that. She probably doesn't even have a Winn Dixie card.

Roxy  on Dean's Gold

posted on 21 January, 2010

Does a Latina who goes by Roxy happen to dance here? Petite, half-Puerto-Rican, half-Italian, kind of mature. From Chicago originally. Used to dance at Scarlett's in Hallandale.

Robert  on Dean's Gold

posted on 9 August, 2009

This use to be the best club in town. Now its the worst, management doesnt have a clue how to run a club.

bob from Ky  on Dean's Gold

posted on 4 August, 2009

Does Erin from Thee Doll House work here now? Will be down there next week.

ex patron  on Dean's Gold

posted on 11 June, 2009

I couldn't agree more. On top of that this club just isn't worth the money. On the stages the girls never show their pussies. Some don't even take off their thong, and they call it a nude club. The VIP rooms are the worst. Basically it is just an over priced lap dance. YOu can only toch her tits if your lucky. This place is a rip off. Go to Tootsies. You will get a lot more mileage from the girls there and they are just as hot. And they have a great day shift.

fred  on Dean's Gold

posted on 30 May, 2009

sometimes a good looking girl in here, but one good reason to stay away, you ask for a few dances and then the dancer says that was eight songs when it was no more than three. then they threaten to raise hell if you don't pay them. stay away or get ripped off. they must train girls that way in this club.

Jordan  on Dean's Gold

posted on 31 October, 2008

Use to come to this place all the time, new managers dont have a clue how to run a club. I got ripped off by a columbian girl and no one cared.

shocked  on Dean's Gold

posted on 28 October, 2008

what happened very slow police outside shocked not many girls. Best thing new G.M. Mike Pete Toby.

Ronnie  on Dean's Gold

posted on 27 October, 2008

Stopped by Sunday night, 12 girls and empty. Got a dance from a russian she was average but the best the club had to offer. This club needs help.

Dean  on Dean's Gold

posted on 27 October, 2008

I was in there sat night and couldn't believe how many beautiful girls were running around! I met a girl named "Hannah" who was the sweetest, sexiest, lady I have ever met, much less in a strip club. Thank you to whoever hired her! Keep her, she's really good for your business, she's a rare diamond! I'll definately be back next time I'm in town!!!

Dissapointed  on Dean's Gold

posted on 25 October, 2008

Just got back in town from NY and was very dissapointed. This is not the Solid Gold I remember from last year. The club is very slow and there was no excitement. The only way I could get any service was to tip the floorhost which made me feel obligated. The owner should sell to someone new that knows how to run a club. Oh well, its back to Tootsies.

vermont  on Dean's Gold

posted on 24 October, 2008

is there a beautiful brazil girl named Danellia working there??

justin calasito  on Dean's Gold

posted on 23 October, 2008

whats with all police outside club. you need to get rid of that.no wonder club slow .Mike G.M. awesome thanks

debbie alan  on Dean's Gold

posted on 19 October, 2008

I had a alright time the G.M. Mike are very good manager I finally met Big Pete finally understand how important your people are a true and great manager why things run so good with those 2 in charge the club has changed everyone uptight not having fun is there very different vibe from 2 months ago here.

Barton  on Dean's Gold

posted on 14 October, 2008

What has happened to this club? I use to come here and the girls were good, first time here in 6 months and the quality has dropped, did they change ownership or management?

Comment  on Dean's Gold

posted on 11 October, 2008

It seems like this guy Ceaser is writing all the comments about himself. I was there fri night and the club was great, I didnt notice any police, thanks Rene for the great time

Donna  on Dean's Gold

posted on 10 October, 2008

we were told about the police very uncomfortable no wonder place empty everyone uptightwe came to club to see staff member that always brags how great this place is on Tuesday Ceasar they say he was off he always gives us a good time and right girl. you know when he works next and police not here

wayne  on Dean's Gold

posted on 8 October, 2008

where is our good friend Ceasaer we come to see him from Tootsies spend alot of money with all my customers from my Verizon stores not the same no V.I.P. for my V.I.P.s we go back to Tootsies .We were ignored no personal service .

To Mr. Dean  on Dean's Gold

posted on 7 October, 2008

What going on with this place you give off the good Ceaser like Toby Mr Pete and Mr Mike and keep the bad. Ceaser always helps us the best very professional shares with everyone we the girls and dancers very upset he protects us all why we stay and work here please Mr. Dean bring Ceaser back he always respect cares love this club all he do for club catch other black Ceaser a real man we all love thank you

Marco verchelli  on Dean's Gold

posted on 7 October, 2008

we finally have a chance to come to club and see our friend Ceasar that use to work over at tootsies and they said he was not working he always brags how beautiful women and greatiest staff here it took a while we are here and he is not. He always shows me my friends and wives a great time we know him 7 yrs Solid Gold Minneapolis always a professional and bend over back wards to make sure everyone has a great time. we were disappointed and were treated like a number . We wanted to do room but the was stand offish service slow. it was ok time not like he said we will call him when i find his card and find out when he work next before we return for now back to Tootsies.thank you.

Regular  on Dean's Gold

posted on 3 October, 2008

Whats up with the midget GM???!!!! Wasnt the Assistant GM in Menudo???!!!!!!

Ronny  on Dean's Gold

posted on 23 September, 2008

Has anyone seen an adorable brunette named Isabelle? I saw her several months ago but not since. I would love to know what days she works now.

high roller  on Dean's Gold

posted on 8 September, 2008

let it be known! the Big dude Dave G. used to be at Christophers, been around long time, real Cool, layed back a real PRO, made our vacation here unforgetable! Keep him around , you wont be sorry! Best Club EVER......see you all in 4 months.

Deuce  on Dean's Gold

posted on 22 August, 2008

Does a Venezuelan girl with large breasts still work here? I think her name was ariel maybe.

Dancer  on Dean's Gold

posted on 18 July, 2008

I have been coming to this club for years from Tampa and have to say that I wont be back. The old GM was a great guy who knew how to treat and help the girls, the new guy has a stick up his ass, the vibe is just not the same, dissapointing use to be a great club.

Dancer  on Dean's Gold

posted on 10 July, 2008

To all dancers.. i came from out of town to work here and was SO disappointed!!! The Money really isnt worth it.. they way over charge the clients...$600 min for 1 hour and thats without all the bouncers wanting a cut.. the day manager is just bitchy.. one of the night manager' is a grumpy old guy who never smiles.. the over all vibe is NEGATIVE from staff and girls. Omg let me not forget how rude the house mom's are. The place is way too over rated and not worth coming to from out of town. Oh let me not forget that the day manager will try to pimp u to clients she knows AND she expects a HUGE tip.

Mike  on Dean's Gold

posted on 23 June, 2008

Thankx for the inside info on Isabelle. She's worth the price. I gave her hot little body a through exploration. She made me glad to be a man.

Steve  on Dean's Gold

posted on 20 June, 2008

I been several times to the VIP here. Don't go too often, but if you see a really hot girl take her there. A few days ago I did with an adorable burnette named Isabelle. If you like brunettes she is close to a 10. She was new to dancing and a little nervous a first. I helped her to relax and we had a very intiamte session. No extras, but I had a close up look at her beatiful pussy and asshole. The girl knows how to spread. We also talked about her sex life and the nude lap dance was outstanding. You only get that in the VIP. Go if you see the right girl for you.

VIP rooms  on Dean's Gold

posted on 19 June, 2008

After going once to the VIP room here I do not recommend them to anyone. It is not worth the fee here. THe regular dances are a better value.

Comment  on Dean's Gold

posted on 3 June, 2008

The dances are awesome

Wan Wan  on Dean's Gold

posted on 29 May, 2008

How are the lap dances and VIP rooms for SG?

John  on Dean's Gold

posted on 12 May, 2008

I had a wonderful time, thanks to all the staff

L.A.  on Dean's Gold

posted on 7 May, 2008

This club is alot of fun

Martin  on Dean's Gold

posted on 2 May, 2008

Really hot girls, had a great time

Mark  on Dean's Gold

posted on 2 May, 2008

Does anyone know anything about the new girl from Texas, I think her name is MAry. She is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen and so sweet.

Exxxotica weekend  on Dean's Gold

posted on 17 April, 2008

Solid Gold is hosting two exxotica parties this week, friday april 18th the Reality Kings will be taking over the club and bringing the hottest internet girls from all their sites and then on saturday the 19th its the official Cezar Capone afterparty come watch the hottest AVN adult superstars perform live on stage. Its a weekend you dont want to miss

New York Guy  on Dean's Gold

posted on 28 February, 2008

There are hot blonde twins there, does anyone know their names, they are amazing

Tom  on Dean's Gold

posted on 23 February, 2008

Checked out the club last night, hot girls and good music. Had a blast.

Rick  on Dean's Gold

posted on 6 February, 2008

I agree that the girls are hot at this club. The problem is none of them spread their legs on the stage. It is too "soft core" for me. I want to see some pussy.

Tony  on Dean's Gold

posted on 3 February, 2008

It was my first time at this club on friday night and I have to say I had a great time. The girls were hot and very friendly, the staff was overly eager to help make sure I had the best time. I definately will be back.

huh??  on Dean's Gold

posted on 27 January, 2008

Honey, If your gonna bad mouth a place at least use the correct english or be sober enough to type it correctly...geesh!!

vermont  on Dean's Gold

posted on 27 November, 2007

Does Danellia still work here?

Martin  on Dean's Gold

posted on 25 November, 2007

I was club hoping friday night and was dissapointed with the Crazy Horse and Tootsies the girls were ugly at both. I then went to Solid Gold and was pleasently suprised the girls were great and so friendly. This club knows how to cater to their customers, thanks to the G.M. he was super cool.

New York Jeff  on Dean's Gold

posted on 10 November, 2007

I've never posted a comment on this site before, but I have to say, my wife and I were in this club last night and this has got to be the best club I have ever been to. The girls.... unbelievable, Ive been to alot of other clubs in the area and this club is the best by far.

To: empty  on Dean's Gold

posted on 30 October, 2007

I would come to this club after 10pm, I come here all the time and the hot girls girls come in late, they also have live music on fridays, you will love it.

to To: empty  on Dean's Gold

posted on 28 October, 2007

Thanks for the info, I will give it a try next friday after 9 pm.

To: empty  on Dean's Gold

posted on 28 October, 2007

This is a late night club, if you come after 9pm you wont be disapointed, this club definately has the best looking girls in south florida by far. The lap dances arer great (There is contact) and the staff is super friendly. My favorite club by far!

empty  on Dean's Gold

posted on 27 October, 2007

I was in this club friday 7 pm The parking lot was empty just 3 cars , I had to leave and went to Toosies, what I found at 7:30 pm in Toosies : houndred girls and houndreds of costumers, free cover, Such a difference

lapdance  on Dean's Gold

posted on 25 October, 2007

Is this ture the post of FLguy?that this club is rip off and lapdance are not contact?

FLguy  on Dean's Gold

posted on 25 October, 2007

I went to this club on friday night and have to say it is the best club I've been to in florida. That's nonsense! How can one possibly say it's the best club if it doesn't provide any contact lap dance??? You people are unbelievable. Why would any normal guy pay for LD just to look???

question?  on Dean's Gold

posted on 23 October, 2007

How come the Jap's never shave there pussy or asshole? It's like a damn Skunk got stuck up there! Cream Pie Guy

question?  on Dean's Gold

posted on 22 October, 2007

What schedule does this club has free cover entrance? like Tootsies has every day before 8PM

dancer  on Dean's Gold

posted on 18 October, 2007

I want to come down there and I think I would like to work here. I don't want to be around any of the toosies crap. This place seems clean and normal. When do you have to come in to audition and is this a gown club? Educate me please.

For: Quebec  on Dean's Gold

posted on 17 October, 2007

Dont goto Crazy Horse this is a Galardi club (i.e. Gold Rush) Solid Gold is by far the best club in miami, they doint take $5.00 from the girls and they treat the girls great. I love this club. From a fellow entertainer

answer for quebec  on Dean's Gold

posted on 17 October, 2007

Go to crazy horse they are opening tomorrow. They hire beautiful women and it is the biggest club in the country and most beautiful. You will find that they don't take five dollars and dance or make you do a schedule like most of the Florida clubs. Greedy owners will lose good girls.

Beth  on Dean's Gold

posted on 22 September, 2007

Can anyone tell me if Mike G. is the manager of this club?

From Quebec info  on Dean's Gold

posted on 17 September, 2007

i looking for a stripclubs in Miami that don't rip off girl with their 10% off your cash, 5$ doorman inside & outside, 5$ hairdresser, 5$ make up girl, 4$ bar, 7$ security .... cheethah, tootsie, scarlett are Pimp clubs... looking for something better in miami any info

Lawrence  on Dean's Gold

posted on 17 September, 2007

What a great club! I had the best time on saturday evening, thanks to the staff.

Visitor  on Dean's Gold

posted on 15 September, 2007

When you guys said that lap dance physical contact is very limited, how 'limited' did you imply? "no extras" means no touching at all or just little bit on the top??? Do the girls at least allow the guys to put their hands on those tits?