Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

$200/20 Min.

No Surcharge on Rhino chip purchase $200

Monday Mania

$15 Topless

$30 Nude Dancers

Tuesday Tease

Admission and complimentary $20 Rhino chip for $20 at the door!

Winning Wednesdays

15 min. Private VIP Dances for only $150

Her Day Thursday

3 Nude set for $100

Friday

View Event on Strip Club Events

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 20 October, 2016
Joined 2 months ago

Looking for a dj/emcee

Keep the music going and create a vibe and mood for the club by operating mixer, fader and all DJ sound equipment from the DJ booth

Operate light board and utilize most effect lighting for stage performances.

Maintain club standards of allowed music at all times.

Stay on top of stage rotation and

Click here to View Position

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 20 October, 2016
Joined 2 months ago

Looking for doorman/security

Responsible for verifying guests age / identification upon entry in to the club, in addition to maintaining a secure, comfortable, and inviting atmosphere.

This person must be able and willing to intervene in any altercations while maintaining a calm demeanor, with the ability to defuse problematic

Click here to View Position

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 20 October, 2016
Joined 2 months ago

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

larry1  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 17 November, 2015

$20 cover charge, but military personnel get in for free. 7-10pm Floor dancers are too few. It's all about the lap dances. To be fair, the few guys that were here during this time were cheap. Girls can't get a decent tip. Working for tips is not working in their favor. The result, unhappy girls and customers. Pretty sad and depressing.10pm until closing. The place picked up and the girls started getting decent tips, but not all. Get the private dances and you in a different and wonderful world. Well worth the money. Many ladies to choose from, but I prefer blondes. They delivered. Can't wait to go back next time I'm in the area. I'll go after 10pm. Bella and Jenna you both rock!

harryharry  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 14 August, 2015

Not a place to waste your 20$ j2yst to get in the door and then the girls are average at best on a good night. It was quite the yawner event with me and 6 others. No reason to go back here. I would prefer to give zero stars but cant.

Jacob E.  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 11 August, 2015

Great place to hang out and relax. Oh, did I forget to mention all the awesome ladies taking it all off for you? I've been to a few of the clubs in the Rhino family, but never knew the one in my own backyard was the best. I will definitely be spending some time (and money)here. Trust me guys, if you get in on the specials for private dances they're worth every penny! The rest of the of staff, from the servers, to the security and DJ are super friendly and always go out of their way to make sure you have a great time!

richard95  on  Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 29 April, 2012

fun place! the songs are short, however. be sure to tip the dancers and waitresses.

Paris Fan  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 17 December, 2011

Was in early this week, and regret not going back to see Paris again. What a beautiful lady!

Hardbody Women  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with **Mariah** and the Newest Beauties of the new millennium visit ("wetandplenty") This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interset to see more.

Out of Towner  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 18 April, 2005

Stopped in Saturday right as the club opened. Only three girls and it seems a lot of time playing music without a girl on stage. I got a couple of nude dances from Natasha, well worth the money. Alex showed up around 1:00, what a body. I had to leave before I could get a private dance with her, but I'll be returning.

Spider  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 5 October, 2004

Stopped by late last Thursday night and had a GREAT time with Raquel and Suzi! Raquel was the only one that bothered to stop by and sit and talk for a while. I was so impressed so we had to go do a nice topless dance. Then she danced exclusively for me during her stage set. I was so impressed that she took me back to the VIP for a little one-on-one private action. A great girl all the way around! Great bod! Great attitude! Great conversation! Sure made my trip to SR worthwhile. YMMV but it was awesome! Also had a great time talking with Suzi, but didn't get a dance. Her dancing to GNR and Metallica rocked hard and she was a hard act to follow on the stage. Two thumbs up! I'll definitely be back!

T-Dog  on Spearmint Rhino Strip Club Oxnard Gentleman

posted on 29 May, 2004

Three types of dances available: topless for $20, nude for $40, and VIP for $80-120. All are great, and some girls are more into it than others. With the right girl, topless can be more fun than with a lackluster VIP performance. But to the part that really matters...the girls. On a Friday night there is quite the selection. Theres a little bit o f everthing here. I must say my favorites are Phoenix and Jenna, with Sophia a close runner-up. All three ar super hot, but Phoenix and Megan aren't the typical bimbos. They're super sexy in a naughty kind of way. They both shine in the VIP rooms. But check it out for yourself.