Shotgun Willie's

303.835.0715

490 South Colorado Boulevard

Glendale, CO80246

SCN ADMIN (management)onShotgun Willie's

stripforme123onShotgun Willie's

posted on 31 October, 2016

They won't let you in as a "single lady"? Takes business away? Total bull... forget this place.

Stephanie W.onShotgun Willie's

posted on 17 November, 2015

Went there last night and was robbed by one of the girls that worked there my wallet and jacket where taken than when trying to tell the manager we where kicked out ...will never go there again horrible place

james1412onShotgun Willie's

posted on 19 September, 2015

I love this place. Best gentlemans club in Denver. The staff and entertainers are very friendly. And it serves drinks till 4am on the weekends!

billtheguy12onShotgun Willie's

posted on 7 September, 2015

I go to gentlemens clubs about twice week, and I have to be honest "The Gun" is mi favorita. unfortunately I like it so much here that I always over spend, but hey that's the sign of a good strip club right?

winston12onShotgun Willie's

posted on 13 February, 2015

Just moved here from Ohio, and wanted to check this place out. Went on a Sunday night and it was pretty busy until closing. I paid a $10 cover prior to midnight. Drinks were a bit much, $6.50 for a Bud Light, but I really liked the atmosphere, and the girls were nice looking. They had something going on called "service industry night" which may have been why it was busy, and for them drinks were only $2. They had 8 stages all with dancers, and a patio with a bar. I went alone, which is probably pretty creepy, but I could care less because I wanted to check it out. I was definitely under dressed wearing a hoodie and baseball hat, but I'll know that for next time. Nice place to go hang out at, but next time I'll probably only go when they have some sort of special

loveonShotgun Willie's

posted on 8 January, 2015

Yeah, you can see her on model sites, IG, FB

loveronShotgun Willie's

posted on 23 December, 2014

You'll love this one also

Freak LoveronShotgun Willie's

posted on 22 December, 2014

Thank you for all the photo posts, I enjoyed viewing this board !! I am looking for exotic freak type of girl with tats and piercings...any info out there where I can find some pierced pussy to suck and fuck??

Replay to Pic BelowonShotgun Willie's

posted on 21 December, 2014

Search: 303-647-4312 escort or try "kelly ann" Denver escort

Kelly FanonShotgun Willie's

posted on 19 December, 2014

OMG, Kayla Ann McGowan sure has an amazing ass and wow, what a pose

fan contonShotgun Willie's

posted on 19 December, 2014

Check out this amazing ass

fanonShotgun Willie's

posted on 19 December, 2014

yeah, you probably catch Kayla Ann McGowan teaching yoga classes around

yeah babyonShotgun Willie's

posted on 17 November, 2014

Haven't seen her for sometime, sure miss her dancing

larry1onShotgun Willie's

posted on 14 November, 2014

I have been to many clubs in Denver and this is THE best, no contest. The most beautiful and talented girls you will find, in a really fun, flashy atmosphere! They always have contests and special features - it really is a SHOW CLUB and its awesome! Best show in town. There is a patio with a bar and fire pit as well. Seriously, the girls here are super fantastic, the food is fantastic, the music is fantastic...everything is just fantastic! Booze is served until 4am, so really it's the only club to be at late-night...or ever for that matter.

wowonShotgun Willie's

posted on 1 November, 2014

can't believe the old club is finally down...sad..but the other one is so much better.

Stripclub FanonShotgun Willie's

posted on 3 October, 2014

OMG thats Kayla McGowan

Kelly AnnonShotgun Willie's

posted on 15 September, 2014

Didn't she dance here? Search backpage dot com 303-647-4312

joseph1konShotgun Willie's

posted on 20 August, 2014

All Class & A Lot of.....I recently discovered why Shotgun Willie's is "Denver's Best Show Club." The atmosphere is very relaxed, the staff is prompt and courteous, and the dancers are amazing. The landing site says it best: "We've Got This Crazy Idea That Everyone Matters." You know what? I believe them.One can not help but to notice the ambiance upon walking into Shotgun Willie's. The vibe is super laid-back. You won't get bum-rushed by tacky dancers trying to squeeze your wallet for every dollar it's worth. The bouncers won't give you any tude, either. Grab a seat, get squared away and have an ice cold beer with your friends to take the edge off before you partake in the feminine aesthetics.You have to love a prompt and polite team. The doormen, servers and bartenders here are exactly that. Most gentleman clubs are the antithesis of graciousness, but the personnel at Shotgun Willie's will make you feel appreciated. Make sure to tip these folks well.Do you love gorgeous women? You can certainly find them in spades at this wonderful spot. The strip club boasts that it has "200 of the country's most beautiful entertainers..." I can vouch for that, too. Every dancer I encountered was magnificent. Remember, always be a gentleman. Don't overdo it on the drinking or touching. And, be sure to spend some $$$$$. The beauties here work hard to make you smile.Treat yourself to a unique, classy Denver experience. I'll see you there!!

TigerwoolonShotgun Willie's

posted on 22 July, 2014

I went to this club in March and the girls are really amazing. The club is also very busy...lots of girls and everyone having a great time. There was no truly private area when I was there...and I know some of the girls were warned not to allow touching...but I got some incredible contact in my dances. Watch who is most frisky on the stages...they tend to allow most contact in the lapdance area. Must be discreet...but the mileage can be high...to include them grabbing your dick outside your pants. Fun club.

FanonShotgun Willie's

posted on 20 July, 2014

Anybody know if Kelly Ann still works here. Fit, laughs a lot, A Cup, about 5' 10"

Twin citiesonShotgun Willie's

posted on 14 July, 2014

Can you touch and is this nude? Looking for a good time

Twin citiesonShotgun Willie's

posted on 14 July, 2014

Can you touch and is this nude? Looking for a good time

tonycluberonShotgun Willie's

posted on 13 April, 2014

I've never been to the old loc, but the new one was like going to a 70s disco with horrible 90s music that was super loud (awful DJ). There were neon lights everywhere flashing, people can smoke cigarettes and cigars inside, and the place was packed. All kinds of gross guys were there - and the old dudes were taking most of the cool girls to the "champagne room", which was enclosed in glass, so you could see everything going on, which was nasty. It was just totally overwhelming and cheesy to me. The best part was the sweet girl in the bathroom handing out paper towels, starbursts, and VS perfume. Not going back...unless I'm on LSD...so never

Sean M.onShotgun Willie's

posted on 29 September, 2013

Attractive Asian lesbians frequent this bar on Sunday nights. Cocktails are pretty affordable and slippery purple monkey garbage disposal Mike Ditka in a snuggie I once killed a man in 1999. Let's face it, you stopped reading this review after the first three words.It's a strip bar.

Cobra K.onShotgun Willie's

posted on 1 October, 2012

COVER: I keep coming back to this place! No cover for Active Duty Military. CLUB SETUP: As you've probably read, seven freaking stages. Don't come here too late on the weekends or else it'll be standing room only. There are always girls dancing...girls everywhere....breasts everywhere...a$$ everywhere...it's all truly glorious. I love it!GIRLS: Most of the girls here are BOMB A$$ SEXY! I love it here. I couldn't count all the girls working here...must have been at least 40 girls. All about 7-9 in rating. DANCES: One of the biggest negatives about Shotgun Willie's is the fact that the lap dances are now $25/song. There isn't much room for haggling with the girls either. Low mileage, topless and 25 a song makes this a four star strip club. MASSAGE: There's also a massage girl there that charges 30 bucks I think for a three song massage. I came here once on a slow night and got a massage in front of one of the stages. A truly wonderful experience getting a backrub while a half naked woman on stage gyrates for you.

Wes T.onShotgun Willie's

posted on 8 August, 2012

In addition to titties, they've got food here. Good food. Go for the steak and eggs, trust me. Also, I dig the tacos (not THOSE tacos, you pervert).This place is very unique in that they really try to maximize everything. Too drunk to drive? No need to call a cab, they'll drive your car home for you (seriously). Truck a little dirty? They'll wash it (not kidding). Hungry? They have food (duh). All around, this place tries to go the extra mile to get your dollar.You can smoke inside, which is a plus for smokers. If you don't smoke, don't worry, there are fans and vents running all the time so that atmosphere isn't clouded.Cute girls. Good bar staff. Polite bouncers. Probably the best you could hope for in a strip club.

Johnnyboy123onShotgun Willie's

posted on 14 July, 2012

Pricey drinks, but you can smoke inside...hadn't been to a strip club in years and let's just say, it wasn't too bad.

Chris M.onShotgun Willie's

posted on 18 April, 2012

Went here with some buddy's for a bachelor party on a Thursday night, the place was a lot more sleazy then some of the other strip clubs I have been in (more sleaze less club). Anyway, no real issue there and we were all having a good time until all the decent looking girls left and amateur night started. Two words describe amateur night "flap jack", enough said. Nothing against shotguns, I am sure some people like this place, I just prefer a more upscale environment but that's just me.

Kelly T.onShotgun Willie's

posted on 24 January, 2012

I ended up at Shotgun Willie's after a dinner/celebration conversation turned to "We should go to a strip club." To which I replied, "Sure, I don't have any other plans. Why not?" I imagine that's how many people end up there. So, half an hour later, I was seated in front of one of the stages, cigar in one hand, water (yes, I was stone cold sober when I went and stayed that way all night) in the other. I hadn't been to a strip joint in about 4-5 years before that, so my comparison is pretty rusty, but I had a really fun time while there. I wasn't drinking, so I actually didn't end up spending too much money given the potential for money-spending here. But I still had a really great time. A couple of tips if you decide to go:Get cash before somewhere else. Their ATM has a $6.50 fee on it. I mean, it's genius, because, of all places, this is the one where you absolutely must have cash, but if you plan ahead, you can save enough to buy you another drink while you're inside.The cover is $10. My guess that's the standard rate for most normal nights. Don't put up a stink about it when you get there. Also, the bouncers working the door were some of the nicest dudes I have ever encountered in a club of any type. Kudos, guys!There's a $10 minimum on credit cards and you can't open a tab. Either buy a round for your friends or pay with cash. Don't go if smoke makes you sick. This place is heavy with cigar and cigarette smoke and you will go home reeking of it. If smoke makes you feel sick or gives you a headache, you might want to avoid this place.And most important.Be respectful! Yes, these women are taking their clothes off and dancing nearly nude, but that does not give you the right to treat them like second class citizens! No touching, don't be a creep and be nice to them. Trust me, you'll get a lot more attention if you're nice to them than if you make a complete ass of yourself.