Scores Presents Platinum 84

720.540.9333

8485 Umatilla Street

Denver, CO 80260

Club Desire (management)  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

rudeboy  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 25 October, 2016

I went to this place expecting it to be like the famous scores of nyc and boy was I surprised. Bunch of money hungry toothless hillbilly sluts wanting to do the dirt on the cheap. I am not very picky so I said wtf why not and I ass banged a fat ugly bitch for 250$ in the VIP. I must say it was well worth it !

scoresmaster (management)  on  Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 18 October, 2016
Joined 4 months ago

nickstrip  on  Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 20 April, 2016

Great club. Great outdoor heated patio that you can talk casually with the girls.Awesome! Indica you are lovely!!!

Steve M.  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 23 October, 2015

I gotta say. This place has turned in to something incredible! I've been coming here for 5 years and watched it progress from a neighborhood style bar with women dancing to one of the premier gentleman's clubs in the country. And I stress the term "gentleman". The negative reviews I've seen on this place are almost always from guys who not only don't dress the part, but then act up thinking the deserve more than anyone else for some reason. I travel all over for business and when in Denver, I've started staying at the Westin just to be in the vicinity of Platinum 84. The girls are gorgeous, the bar staff is on point and professional and fast, and the management and ownership takes time to talk to every single patron if possible. It really is hard to find that anymore in this world of corporations. They bring in the top names in adult films, the music is exactly what a club should be, and the women are more than enticing. I'd suggest anyone in the Denver area, resident or visiting, to make this a must see.

XhXeXy  on  Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 21 July, 2014

Great place! A lot of fun. Dancers were good-looking. Staff was friendly. Caution: Don't leave your cell phone on the table during $1 "Dance Time" - as it's common for them to be missing afterwards. Put them in your pocket! Owner Scott knows.

Weedman420  on  Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 3 July, 2014

Girls are super sweet, the drinks are reasonably priced, good music all night, and a very classy feel to the place. Love it there.

maxxy1  on  Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 2 July, 2014

Had a ridiculously good time at this place! Had my best friends bachelor at P84! Holy cow they really sent him off in style! Bottle service was crazy, the wait staff really took care of us and made us feel special. We had 12 dudes in our party and they accommodated us superbly. I hadn't been since their remodel. The place looks great and the patio is so chill, you can just hang out and drink and smoke and talk to the girls in a relaxed atmosphere. It's just nice to see that there are some business out there that appreciate a smoker's business. I even tried a hooka and sushi for the first time there! It was an amazing time!

adamrod  on  Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 27 May, 2014

This club does it right! Girls are friendly and not pushy, and a pleasure to look at. They have a lot of good drink specials, in my opinion one of the best shot specials in Denver. The owners certainly care about the place, they have recently upgraded everything and its shows. New catwalk is awesome. My other favorite part is the outdoor patio, it is nice to go out, be able to chat with beautiful women and enjoy a smoke on a Colorado night. Make sure to do the shot special-5 for $25!

richard95  on  Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 16 May, 2014

Went here a week or so ago for their huge event with 2 Live Crew. This place was bumpin! Had great drink specials, and even though it was super busy, didn't have to wait long for a drink refill. They've recently remodeled and added an outdoor patio which was fun to chill on. Can't wait to come back later this summer!

Morgan T.  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 10 April, 2014

Love coming here with friends or even just stopping by for a drink. All the entertainers and waitresses are very friendly. I always have a good time here. The club is very clean, it's professional, and classy. Girls always look nice and it's a fun atmosphere. I would highly recommend this club over several others in the area its definitely the nicest and classiest.

Annie  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 3 November, 2010

This place was not for me I'm working in Boulder now @ the Bustop they have topless or nude sections day shift only topless but starts @ 2pm which rocks. low fees high tips$$$$$

manager  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 6 September, 2009

this club is gone but if your a dancer or waitress looking for work try the Bustop in Boulder.4871 N.Broadway (303)440-3911 open 36 years and going strong we feature topless and all nude in different sections. Dancers need only be 18 and up and want to entertain in one of the richest communitys in the area.

Jason  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 1 May, 2008

This is no longer a nude strip club. It is now called Platinum 84.

re: Exclusively VIP  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 15 February, 2008

True VIP's require full service, so this sounds like bullshit.

J  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 2 May, 2007

Don't waste your time. $10 cover, $5 drinks, and no women. This place is called The Candy Shop, now. I saw no candy, just saggy and ugly women

Big Spender  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 23 January, 2007

This place has turned into a gang hang-out. Bloods were hanging all over the place. Beware! This place is not safe

was a good thing  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 8 December, 2006

I used to go here alot until they really cleaned up. This place is horrible!

pfunkdenver  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 26 November, 2006

This club ain't what it used to be. No lap dances, no touching at all, but the girls are still usually hot and do get totally nude on stage. With no alcohol, no laps, and no stage dance touching, I have no reason to go back. Oh well!

magic  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 19 November, 2006

can anyone give me some info on this club? Im flyin in fome ct soon and looking for a good club with BIG $$$$. Thanks magic

regular customer  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 30 October, 2006

Happy birthday zoey

regular customer  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 21 October, 2006

Quite impressive tonight! new dancers: tera ... sexy on stage without your shoes, and renee...no doubt the classic blonde girl next door ! a pleasure chatting with you both. you certainly make the bare essence a friendly and comfortable place to spend an evening with friends. guys if you are looking for the ultimate club to kick back and enjoy the view , this is the place. gentlemen, plan a guys night out here and relax and let the beautiful taylor bring on the drinks! zoey , you are still my fav !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regular customer  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 15 September, 2006

wow, new dancer zoey.... you are las vegas caliber !!!!! guys no doubt the most seductive dancer you will see in denver. it's her birthday in october, stop in and wish her well. great body , great attitude. you will not be dissapointed.

Jimmy  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 1 September, 2006

I had heard that this club used to be great. I had heard that the girls in this club were willing to lend a "helping hand". However, one of the strippers last night told me that they got busted. Henceforth, there is now no touching going on whatsoever. You can't even put a dollar in her g-string. The club has some pretty good looking women, but you're not allowed to touch them and they're not allowed to touch you (even in "lap dances"). Next time, I'll be going somewhere else.

regular customer  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 28 June, 2006

looking for amsterdam? anyone know where she is?

Pantera  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 8 June, 2006

Hi I am from Wisconsin was wondering if it was worth my time to try it out here? Does the club have spinning poles/ What are the house fees? When is amature night? Thanks! I will be moving to Fort Collins In July.

Cool Guy  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 27 May, 2006

Just read about the great tax day bust. Anybody have any details? Did the club get closed? What happened to the girls that got busted? Who were the other girls they had warrants for? Saw the ad was missing from this weeks WestWord!

Romeo  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 14 May, 2006

Very nice place. The girls are not the best maybe a couple. Kinda pushy, cant take no for an answer. Too many personal questions asked by dancers. if your under 21 go to centerfolds or saturdays

cool guy  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 20 February, 2006

To Regular Customer - ask Amsterdam ---- she probably knows where Precious is. She said she might try out at Shotguns.

regular customer  on Scores Presents Platinum 84

posted on 12 February, 2006

anyone seen precious lately? did she move to another club?