Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

504.524.0010

225 Bourbon Street

New Orleans, LA 70130

Club Desire (management)  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

dannyboy7  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 29 November, 2016

I would like to know if there is a problem with the single guy that in Hustler Club. I went to the Hustler Club Las Vegas last week and I have a problem with the female staff member. Me and two of my friends went to the Hustler Club New Orleans a few days ago and decided to have a few beers. I wanted to walk around the club to see what the club look like from different place. To find a good place to seat without getting in the way. I wanted to asked a few of the female staff a question but they just walk away from me or just made up something to walk away from me. After I went back to my friends the female that walk away came up to to take or get my name. I didn't talk or pay attention to them. And try to get a drink from the bar not from one of the waitress, just better go up to the bar and get it yourself. Because you might get rum and coke, but you order jack and coke. Or you order a Budweiser's you get another type of beer. So is a summary of what I think of the Hustler Club. If you with a group is good if you want to go out on your own don't because you will become invisible to the female. Get your drink from the bar.

Franklyn  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 19 September, 2016

The girls were very pushy asking my for money one asked me for a lap dance and when I got one she tried to offer me sex for $300. This place needs shut down.

scladmin (management)  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 23 June, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Bonnie Rotten

Join Us July 15th-16th Nightly shows 12am

View Event on Strip Club Events

rogerrab2  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 30 May, 2016

We came here during the day on a Thursday. Superman in the front was great and the dancers honey and sincere were great. Come visit this place it's a great time.

brandonresh  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 10 February, 2016

Dutchess is amazing! She took care of us and we will definitely be back! Love her!Come check out the club day or night!!

james1412  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 2 March, 2015

Came here for my bachelor party. My guys got me cover for the VIP room. It was quite expensive. The drinks are expensive here. Nonethless, we all had fun.

AssnTits5  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 18 April, 2014

Great Club! Took my son for his 25th birthday. Received the best service from the managers - Russell, bartenders - Steve and the super talented dancers. We enjoyed the VIP area including the balcony view to Bourbon Street! Already planning on returning next year!

fuckery12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 3 October, 2013

raining madness

brian  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 3 October, 2013

how are the girls here? anyone worth coming for?

ryan123  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 9 May, 2013

Perfect for tourist crowd walking the streets of bourbon but over rated as a local!

Anonymous  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 18 December, 2012

She wears Chanel Chance and her ass is getting fuller. :)

richard95  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 5 July, 2012

I hate strip clubs in general. I've felt like a wallet with legs and a libido in almost every club I've ever visited. Have come to loathe strip clubs for this reason, but Larry really came through in changing my mind. Visited for my bachelor party several times and I'll tell you the girls here can't be beat... really friendly, not uber greedy and super smokin' hot. Came late on a Friday which was not too busy, but Saturday was just packed to the gills.

Ivan the Terrible  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 22 June, 2012

Just want to know, is there any photo of the girls from club? actually i looking for only one, she says her name natasia, looks like brazillian. we had verry nice conversation and lap!) hope u will help me, to find this mazing girl

Affinity  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 19 September, 2011

A minute saved is a minute enared, and this saved hours!

maxxy1  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 31 May, 2011

Hee hee, not really my thing, but this works for New Orleans. The girls were really pretty and fun!

CCC  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 25 April, 2011

Loved this club. Was in town for my bachelor party. This club has many awesome girls but my favorite was Skyler. She's not the type of girl I usually gravitate to but this girl has an awesome personality that will keep you coming back. Plus she smells amazing! I can't find what it was she wears but I wish I could. Do yourself a favor and get to know her. Jamie is also an amazing waitress there. She should be on stage dancing. If you get a chance, let her know!

info wi  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 14 January, 2011

Is Ben still the owner/gm? Really enjoyed this club

chris  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 10 December, 2010

i used ti love this club but damn its gone down hill... what happened to the dayshift girls that use to work there???????

Where's Bailey?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 13 September, 2010

Also wondering if anyone can tell me where to find Darian?

AKhan  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 26 August, 2010

Just wanted to say I had a great time on Saturday (08/21/2010)! Hey Layla, you're welcome again for the red bull ;)

bcossa  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 22 July, 2010

why the hell do you have a web site with dancer photos from 2004 and 2005? what the fuck!

Tina  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 23 June, 2010

Who is the dancer that is still lactating? She offered to have sex with my husband after she let him squeeze her breasts and stuff. =) Do things like that really happen?

Joe  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 11 June, 2010

Was there in April of 07. Had a blast. Chick almost broke my nose with her taint. 'Nuff said.

Fan of Sunseray  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 2 June, 2010

Whatever happened to Sunseray? It's been awhile since I was at the Hustler; is she still there.

Carpetmuncher  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 10 October, 2009

This place sucked overall. The management they brought in from Vegas hasn't done anything to warrant spending money here. Dances are short and expensive. Washroom is disgusting. DJ tries way too hard. There's one hottie that goes by Ryann or something like that. Otherwise, girls are average to ugly.

bcossa  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 28 August, 2009

Could someone please tell me whatever happened to Baylee?

Mr. R  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 16 August, 2009

Whatever happened to Sunseray at this club, does anyone know if she still dances here?

Cisco R.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 13 July, 2009

Went down to Nola for a bachelor party. It was 15 guys, and for 40 bucks each had our vip section on the 2nd floor, two bottles of liquor, our own little stage, bar and balcony. Can't beat that! The women were top notch and had great attitudes. You would be well advised to stay away from the champagne room in the back unless you have cash to burn!

Zachary  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 5 June, 2009

Paige is truely one of the loveliest girls you would ever want to meet. She was the second dancer I saw when I walked into the club, and knew from the moment I laid eyes on here she was who I was looking for. We spent a magical afternoon together, and I hope to see her once more before I leave town. I will always remember my time with Paige.

Previous Page123456789...Next Page