Palomino Club

4.0
702.327.7258

1848 Las Vegas Boulevard North

North Las Vegas, NV 89030

Strip Club News  on Palomino Club

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Palomino Club

posted on 25 January, 2017
Joined 11 months ago

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Palomino Club

Re: rickywho2  on Palomino Club

posted on 15 December, 2016

Is this the diamond formerly of OG?

Rick W.  on Palomino Club

posted on 3 December, 2016

We were in Vegas for a week and on our last night thought we would try the Palomino. We bought a package that included pick up, cover charge, front row table, and some drinks. The driver was right on time and very friendly. We did have to pick up two other couples, but not a problem!! Got to club and took us right to our table. Waitress was right there and got us set up. The driver had called ahead and told them what we wanted to drink so that made it nice. Atmosphere was nice and being close to stage is a must. Girls were very pretty and had great bodies! Most were very good dancers, best we have seen in a while. Wife's favorite part was that most were all natural breast, a big plus to her. After about an half hour a very pretty girl came to our table and started rubbing wife's back (she loves that). She ask if we might want a private dance. We said "Sure". Her name was Lauren and omg she was so hot. She really showed wife a good time. Lots of nice contact. We would love to do it again. Thank you so much Palomino and Lauren!!!

Darya S.  on Palomino Club

posted on 30 September, 2016

Had a night here that I will never forget. We got there around 5pm on a Wednesday and weren't charged the $20 cover, as long as we each got two drinks. Of course, prices are jacked up. Water is $6, juice is $6, beer is $8. So prepare for that. But according to my guy friends, Palomino's is awesome because of the full nudity, and because they allow you to drink and smoke. I loved seeing the strippers strip (first time!!!), but also enjoyed seeing them hang out at the bar and talking to the little people. Strippers, they're just like us. FYI Vanessa was super hot and awesome, both at her lap dances and in the VIP lounge. Go to Palomino's. Take your friends. Prepare to spend money because those girls deserve it. Treat yourself to a lap dance. Enjoy it. Have an unforgettable time.

David H.  on Palomino Club

posted on 1 September, 2016

Great staff....kyle is the man no girls under an 8 locals are always free really a must see. Drinks are affordable

kenston12  on  Palomino Club

posted on 12 July, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

The girls show no love for couples. The girls look good and are very young. I'm assuming new strippers as they are almost all pre-tit jobs. (don't expect big tattas) I'm not sure what their deal is with couples; maybe they are too new to realize there is great money to be made and are scared the female will have jealousy issues. For Pete's sake, she's in an all nude strip club! The girls actually try to work the pole and it's a great place for men by themselves, but the customer service from the staff (I helped another unknown female patron from throwing up all over the place. I was annoyingly waved off by their staff Wtf??!) and the girls themselves is non existent. Hundreds would have been dropped, but they never bothered to approach us on two different - months apart visits. Their loss.

rickywho2  on  Palomino Club

posted on 3 July, 2016

Diamond is AWESOME!! She was so cool and down to earth, she's considered one of the "thick" girls at the club. She was easy to talk to and the girl definitely know how to please. Had a few drinks at the bar, they were reasonably priced and the price of admission wasn't bad at all for a strip club, $10. I can't complain about it. I hope to come back and visit whenever the next time I go to Vegas is.

Lise L.  on Palomino Club

posted on 27 June, 2016

If you're a Mixed Group i.e. Lesbian Couples, Straight Couples, Bisexual Couples - AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST. You will not be shown any kind of love or attention from the girls here. Our goal was to hit up Lacy's next door to celebrate my soon-to-be wife's and my last night of Singlehood. We took the free limo and got in for free but that was the only highlight. We get in, grab tables by the stage and order overpriced drinks. One girl was working the stage. We sat back and watched for a while then all moved closer to the stage so we could tip the ladies. Meanwhile there were girls walking around talking to other patrons and even sitting in the guys laps. Not one girl came over to us, even when we waved to say hi they turned around and walked the other way. Okay, forget them. So we started making it rain for one of the girls on stage. In fact we were the ONLY ones making it rain and tossing large amounts of money. The girl on stage paid us no mind and went to the other end of he stage where men were literally tearing dollar bills in half and putting them on the edge of the stage. And those girls were loving it up, working hard, shaking, popping, and dropping it. All for $0.50! Idiots!When Lacy's opened up we got out of there fast and headed next store. We came to celebrate and spend mad money but we left with 90% of it in our pockets. We got better treatment and had a much better time at Lacy's. At least the girls weren't stuck up and ignored us. They actually showed us love and they got all our money that night. Palomino you suck! Tell your stuck up girls that ALL PEOPLE HAVE MONEY, not just one gender

dopeboy19  on  Palomino Club

posted on 20 May, 2016

Me and my Fiancee decided to visit this place last night while in town and this place is GREAT! Party van will pick you up and bring you back to your hotel which is very nice, oh and driver is nice too. Drinks are good. Dont even start with the girls. They are sooooooo damn hot. Rose i think? The asian chick is sooo damn beautiful. I would give 5 stars if the girls would come up to couples. Once i walked away they came up to my fiance. But not when I was around so that sucks. Im more excited to go be there but didnt expect to be ignore :( im really butt hurt about it!;( Im pretty sure that we'll be back once we visit Vegas again and hopefully will get a lap dance with the hot asian! :)

Re: Bruce  on Palomino Club

posted on 30 April, 2016

I had the same experience!!!

Brain V.

Bruce  on Palomino Club

posted on 30 April, 2016

Stay away from Spanky. Yay she is on the website but she does not allow to touch at VIP even the club rules allow it. She only get nude at the very end of the dance regardless of you buy 3 songs or 1/2 hour , may be one minute or two.There are many other girls you could have better time with at VIP.

justinlk  on  Palomino Club

posted on 20 April, 2016
Joined 12 months ago

Took my wife last sat to palomino gentleman's club for our wedding anniversary after hearing this was the best strip club in Vegas. So we decided to get a table, got one right next to the stage. I gotta say for having a table and a bottle and buying buckets of beer, and tipping the waitresses very well. My wife and I still got no love! I had to actually approach a few girls to come over. Lol, after that I got approached by a sexy girl from Florida, but I forgot her name. Paid for dance and never saw her again.. We finally got approached by a lovely woman named ARIEL. She was so sweet and wonderful took care of both of us. So I was fine giving her all our money lol. We got 2 vip dances from her then she brought a friend, "who was just as wonderful and sexy, but forgot her name" she was blonde and skinny. So I paid for 30 mins for both and was so worth it!!!! Thank you ladies for saving the night!!! I felt palomino is not so couple friendly. And met Andrew, he was a very nice guy! He was very helpful with the ride there and back. Thanks Andrew. But after all good night thanks to ARIEL.

Cory N.  on Palomino Club

posted on 18 October, 2015

This club is slightly above average as far as adult clubs go. So why the five stars? Manny the bathroom attendant. That dude has the most vibrant and positive attitude of any fella I've ever come across. He makes the club, and that's hard to do in a place full of beautiful women. Cheers Manny, catch you next time for another Parliament Light.

DexterRexter  on  Palomino Club

posted on 12 October, 2015

ok this is then number one---it is the best really---everytime I have gone there and that is not much anymore I m treated well--at some of the other clubs they hit on your date as soon as you walk in---oh come with me to the VIP and you girl friend can wait here--yes it happends--I do not want to mention the other clubs---pole dancing you can go to the Olympic games---if I was younger I would be working there---long long story but the palamino is number one-----marcella

Spencer R.  on Palomino Club

posted on 9 October, 2015

Flew in from CA to celebrate with the boys. We booked a table/bottles in advance. Comes with transportation to and from the club which is only a few min from the strip. Highly recommend reserving a table. Prices are fair and it makes the entire experience more enjoyable. The entire staff is super chill. You can tell they want you to have a good time (and want you to visit again). The women are gorgeous and genuinely friendly. I know, I know, it's a gentlemen's club. But for real. Had a few different dances and each lady was great. Only bummer was when we had to take off early (at no fault of the club) and I didn't get to finish my private dance with Luscious. Where can I find the version of her in CA?? What a muse. Will def be back.

Terri T.  on Palomino Club

posted on 10 September, 2015

My husband & I went last night and had a lovely time. The ladies are cute & effervescent. The lap dances are fun - the wait staff are amazing. This club is a lot of fun. Well worth your time.

Joe S.  on Palomino Club

posted on 16 July, 2015

F#cking WOW! If you're into women, this place will not disappoint!The women in here were absolutely gorgeous and, through the door, instantly make you feel welcome. Very attentive but not pushy on the privates. Over 4th of July weekend, first night in Vegas for brothers bachelor party and 3 of us took him here. That was our only mistake; hitting this place the first night which set the bar for the next 4 nights!We got bored of the casinos and got here about 8pm. A little early but didn't drag ourselves away until around 2am. A few hundred bucks VERY well spent and impossible to walk out without a smile on your face!Never hit any of the other strip clubs in Vegas and have no desire to even try out any other club. Carmilla (spelling) made me feel like it was MY bachelor party. Not only ridiculously beautiful, conversation was fun and non-stop. Same was said by my brother and friends about all of the ladies they spent time with. And they spent time with quite a few of them.If anyone asks for recommended places to go in Vegas, Palomino Club will be the first words out of my mouth! Huge thanks to Carmilla and all the ladies who helped to show me and my brother a great time in Vegas. We will be back!

timmykilla  on  Palomino Club

posted on 24 June, 2015

10 couples celebrating a bachelor/bachelorette party in Vegas for Memorial Day weekend This was one of the strip clubs we went to during the weekend It was one of our Saturday night stops The place was packed downstairs Someone told us we could also go upstairs so we did there wasn't much going on upstairs There was a couple of girls sitting on these two guys lap the whole time we were there Since it was the only place we could sit we stayed there I had to keep going downstairs to get the ladies to come up & give us lapdances There's a pole there also but the dancers there were just ok There wasn't dancers dancing the whole time Being a nude stripclub I was expecting a lot more nudity more action Maybe the girls were intimidated by a big group & women being present IDK but we drove there because of the nude dancers & alcohol They have a girl for every taste I wish I remembered the lady's name we had give us several dances She's pretty has a banging body smelled good & great attitude Gave great dances She's Hispanic long dark hair & had braces from what I recall She's mainly the reason we had a good time There were a couple of other attractive good dancers that we got dances from but she made the greatest impression We had a good time but I think it would of been much better had we got seats at the stage downstairs or had there been more dancers coming around upstairs & dancing at the pole Specially since we were talking about how we were going to make it rain $$$ We didn't get a chance to do that :( Didn't try the VIP because someone said "It could of been better It was alright" Will give it another go at it Maybe next time We will have much more to rant & rave about A more of the "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" experience ;) The indoor smoking is nasty!

Mark S.  on Palomino Club

posted on 22 June, 2015

First off, Andrew the manager is very interested in customer service. He answered my emails and dealt straight up with me. The shuttle service driver (Julio) was super cool and took care of my wife and me with a speedy and direct ride to the club and back to our hotel. The club was a little slow, but that is what you expect for a Wednesday evening. The dancers were good looking and had natural bodies, not all fake plastic which is something we prefer to see. Best of all we felt we were dealt with honestly, which is something I cannot say for some of the other clubs in Vegas.We will be returning in the future.

Nicole F.  on Palomino Club

posted on 13 June, 2015

We love Palaminos!! We take all our friends here and the service is always amazing. All the girls are beautiful, and the drink prices are cheap! Shout out to Andrew for hooking our group up with transportation. Palaminos is the beat place to go in Vegas.

Mistercap12  on  Palomino Club

posted on 4 June, 2015

First time at an all nude and was not disappointed. The hubby and I usually go to topless but we have been wanting to hit the Palomino while in Vegas and just never had the chance before. It was Thursday before Mother's Day at 10pm and the place was PACKED!! There was only room at the rail for me and my hubby and the other two members in our party ended up sharing a table with some other guy just to have a place to sit. I thought going on Thursday would be a little more low key and we would get a little more attention. But hey, must mean people really enjoy this place. Drinks are very pricey, but that is expected at this type of establishment. If you know how to use the bus system in Vegas, do it! Cheapest way to get here and we only paid a $10 cover for each of us. The waitress we had was very nice and the dancers were not pushy. Did not get a lap dance this time since we were just testing the waters there. Will definitely come back on our next adult only trip and take advantage of all this place has to offer.

Huge debt  on Palomino Club

posted on 29 May, 2015

just follow the previous' messages instructions

Taty T.  on Palomino Club

posted on 28 May, 2015

Came here to celebrate my friends 21stShe's only into women so I treated her to get a 3 song lap dance. We both enjoyed it and with the cover charge only being $10 each (even for my man) if you drive yourself, drinks got pretty pricey but every one I had was nice and strong :) will definitely go back on my next Vegas trip

Huge money.  on Palomino Club

posted on 25 April, 2015

Attention Ladies: If you are a dancer and have never had the privilege of performing at Babes in Jackson, Miss., then I would like to offer you the opportunity to do so. Babes is a true Gentlemens club with a peaceful, clean environment and new state-of-the-art sound system. And, for a limited time, I'm offering NO PAYOUT for TWO weeks and a $500.00 bonus after 30 days. Also, there are bonuses each month for top 5 dancers.For more info, contact Rick James at (601)720-0166 or Cheri at (601) 757-2245 or simply drop by anytime day or night!

nick m.  on Palomino Club

posted on 28 March, 2015

Was her for my cousin's bachelor weekend and it was a lot of fun. The girls were cool and I didn't feel like I was being hassled by car salesman. Gonna go back with my boyfriend next time I'm in town, yes even gay men love all nude and drinks!

StripClub431  on  Palomino Club

posted on 21 February, 2015

First off let me start off by saying Andrew was very helpful in setting up our package deal, he is a class act. Myself and 5 of my friends went in to palominos on Friday at about 11PM, they picked us up from our hotel which was great. We walked in paid for our deal at the door, and were immediately seated at our private booth/ table. They had our bottle of vodka and all our mixers ready for us as well. We all poured our self's a drink and surveyed the talent. Which by the way was very very good. About midway through our first drink the girls started coming over. Boom! 3 of my friends were already up in the private rooms. A friend and my self sat at the stage with about 300 in singles each and enjoyed the show for awhile. It took us about 2 hours to finish our first bottle of vodka. We were not ready to leave yet so we ordered another bottle and also got our 2 free pitchers of beer. Over all it was a great night. I have been to pretty much every club in las vegas and this one ranks near the top. Now the only thing I have to gripe about is this....my friend gave me his credit/debit card to hold because he spent a shit ton of money and didn't want to spend anymore, well one of the dancers found out about this and was PISSED at me for not giving him his card back. She got in my face and told me she was going to make the rest of my night shitty. Every time I got up to go to the stage or get a dance she would take my drink. I saw her do this 3 times with my mixed vodka drink and twice with my beer. I was kinda pissed. One of the girls I had dancing for me told her to stop taking my drinks, (she saw it too) and they had an argument right in front of me, so that kinda rubbed me and my friends the wrong way. We were done in the club around 4:30am and they took us back to our hotel. I tipped the driver cause he was nice and on time each time.

Karla E. N.  on Palomino Club

posted on 21 December, 2014

Well TBH...I dont remember much of the evening as i was drunk ... But my friend enjoyed himself and said i was having fun too.

billtheguy12  on  Palomino Club

posted on 14 December, 2014

We hit up this strip club for a birthday and bachelor party combined. Andrew hooked us up with a great deal on transportation to the club and a vip table with bottle service! The night was epic and the girls were hot, fun, not pushy, and there were plenty off them. I highly recommend this place if your looking for a strip club.

larry1  on  Palomino Club

posted on 20 November, 2014

Went here late night, 5 am. and it was still a blast. Did I mention I went with my girl the girls were very nice to her, we had a great time. The drinks are reasonable and strong everyone was friendly great atmosphere. We just moved to the area from the DC, so this is a lot of fun we are now new locals! and we'll be coming back. To all wondering this is a grat place better than anything you'll get it this strip. can't wait to go back!

Johnson12  on  Palomino Club

posted on 15 November, 2014

I have been to clubs around the world for over 30 years. The Palomino has a ridiculous business model. $30 covers and charging for women is dumb.Most of the dancers were beautiful but dull, self absorbed, very good shape for the most part but only two knew what a pole was for and spent too much time on the floor.Too smokey and ridiculously expensive, not a fun at all. When I was in the Navy clubs were a second home, I will not be going back.

Weedman420  on  Palomino Club

posted on 10 November, 2014

Started off as a 1 star night but ended betterIn vegas for my birthday, my sisters birthday, and one of my friends birthdays. Had a group of 8 and we wanted a place that was full nude and had alcohol so Palomino seemed like a good idea. I pre purchased a package and scheduled a 1:30 pick up at my hotel off the strip on Tropicana Ave for Thursday 10/30 halloween eve. and confirmed it Tuesday So when 1:30 rolled around and no ride was there I called the club and spoke to Andrew. He said he would have the driver give me a call. So at 1:45 the driver calls me and say he will be another 45 min needless to say I wasn't happy with that. Andrew said it was a busy night and with traffic. Had my doubts about that though.Surprisingly The driver got there a little early at about 2:20. But to of our party already rolled out because they didn't want to wait anymore. He got us there quickly too so things started to get better. Not a wait to get in and we were seated fast. Waitress came over a poured out first round but we didn't see her much more than that. Andrew promised us a extra pitcher of beer that we never got. But with the short amount of time we had it was hard to finish off what we had anyway. Most of the girls were pretty hot and some had some great pole work. Seems like many of them were just standing around and not working the room. One came over to our group. She was Amazing and couple friendly. All six of us got a lap dance from her, some even more than one: ). If she is working make sure you tip her she is the main reason for 2 of these stars. The lap dance prices are pretty average at $20.00. The club gave us a ride back, which saved us from a expensive cab ride. All in all its a good place to go for a good time. Just make sure you call them at least a hour before you want to be picked up.

Corey C.  on Palomino Club

posted on 8 September, 2014

If you're wondering. Cover charge (friday night) is $30.Also they have a two drink minimum. You are better off going with a package so that you get free transportation to the club and free cover and usually drinks come with that package. Good luck.

Nicki J.  on Palomino Club

posted on 4 September, 2014

Visited vegas with my girls last weekend from Texas. We decided to go to palomino on a Thursday night. Transportation was reliable to and from our hotel, drinks were strong, and the guys were hot. We had VIP seating and didn't even know it. Had a BLAST! Will definately go again!,,

tonycluber  on  Palomino Club

posted on 31 August, 2014

So 4 years later I go back and this time for a bachelor party. For some reason the guys thought it was a good idea to invite me.....I digress. I warned the group that this place is in a sketchy part of Vegas and that the raunch factor was pretty high. I also told them I only saw the guys dancing and not the women. Well.....the raunch factor with the women was even higher. We walked in.....loud music and fully nude women everywhere grinding all over any man with a pulse. What I thought was interesting was that the guys that I was with, including my husband, hated it almost immediately. They were so turned off by the nastiness of the women. We didn't stay very long...

Terry T.  on Palomino Club

posted on 7 June, 2014

I come to Las Vegas at least 2 or 3 times a year. I have always come to the Palomino to party with some of the sexiest dancers (Moment) in particular. Ask for Moment and you will not be disappointed. The upstairs bar is a great place to have a quiet drink w/ the ever sexy bartender Moxxie. Call Andrew for a free ride to the club from your hotel AND they will take you back as well.The driver will actually escort you into the club when you arrive. Everytime I have gone to the club I have never had any serious issues. I will definitely be back on my next visit.

J  on Palomino Club

posted on 3 April, 2014

My group wanted to check out Chica Bonitas. Not a good idea. Good thing Palomino was right next door.

richard95  on  Palomino Club

posted on 26 March, 2014

We went here on our last night in Vegas and I wish we wouldn't have waiting - it was fantastic! We got a free VIP pick up and drop off plus a VIP table and drink package which was SO worth it. Our driver was fantastic and we had his cell number so when were ready to leave all we had to do was text him, which he came as soon as we asked him to. The girls here were AMAZING! Very friendly, not pushy at all and very personable. They are all gorgeous and dance like no others that I have seen. This was my favorite experience ever and cannot wait to go back!

fuckery12  on  Palomino Club

posted on 26 March, 2014

First off, my review of this place might be skewed a bit because we went to Sapphire the night before and it sucked so bad. The Palomino is now on our list of places to go when in Vegas. We used the complimentary transportation to and from the club. Our driver was nice and made us feel welcome even before we got there. He made drink arrangements for us on the way and was up-front with us on what everything was going to cost.When we got there, my wife and I were greeted and brought to our table. Drinks were served immediately and the staff was friendly. Now this is where my review goes from 3-4 stars to a perfect 5. Within 5 minutes of sitting down, one of the girls came over and sat with us, welcomed us to the club and put my wife at ease. Five minutes later another girl came over and hung out with us and about 10 minutes after that we made eye contact with a girl that called herself Alex and she came and sat with us for the rest of the evening. We loved the fact that the girls were so nice. They didn't come off as fake and just hung out with us, answered questions and just got to know us. Nobody was pushy at all and that was perfect. We paid Alex for one table dance and 2 VIP dances and they were worth every penny but the nicest part was that we left the place feeling like we hung out with an old friend all night instead of someone who we had just met. We both really liked her a lot and she is extremely nice.When we were ready to leave we texted the driver to let him know that we were done and he showed up soon after to take us back to the hotel. We spent quite a bit of money for us that night but I have to say that I feel like it was worth every penny. The entertainment was great, the girls were all very beautiful and the topper is that everyone was friendly and made us feel welcome there. I would recommend The Palomino Club to anyone and will be visiting them again when we are in Las Vegas!

Solo  on Palomino Club

posted on 19 October, 2013

No doubt the guy known as "Every conversation with a Stripper" is a virgin. I believe he should win the dumbass post of the year award.

Solo  on Palomino Club

posted on 19 October, 2013

Kong  on Palomino Club

posted on 3 October, 2013

To Every conversation with a Stripper - what do expect the girls to talk about, their objective is to get to your money ASAP then again, many of the guys they are talking to are too drunk to hold a in depth conversation on does an ant fart.

Every conversation with a Stripper  on Palomino Club

posted on 27 September, 2013

Dancer - Hi how are you? Me - Fine. Yourself? Dancer - Good! My name is (Stripper Name) Me - Im Dave Dancer - So Dave where are you from? Me - (insert city here) Dancer - Cool...Cool..So are you here on Business? Me- Nope just on Vacation Dancer - Cool You enjoying Vegas? Me - Yes it's a lot of fun Dancer - So where are you staying? Me - (insert Hotel Name) Dancer - cool.. cool.. do you like it? Me - Yes it's very nice Dancer - Cool ...Cool...would you like to get a dance?

Bob  on Palomino Club

posted on 26 May, 2013

Just wondering about all nude male and female. I would like to bring my wife and let her see something too. Are they on different floors, nights, or what? Can I see all nude females while she is seeing all nude males?

Rhino customer  on Palomino Club

posted on 27 February, 2013

Hey Adam, i would like to try your club, but in vegas i usually go to the rhino for the car service and free cover at the door. Do u offer the same? If so, can i get the number to call for my pickup. Thank you.

Skylor J.  on Palomino Club

posted on 19 August, 2012

We went there for my boyfriends Birthday, we got there and this man was like it is 30.00 a piece to get in we were like ok then we got in and I am like where r the Urban dancers it was all white which the girls were attractive. But we wanted to see some sistas. So I went back to the front and was like where are the Urban dancers, he said u need to go next door so I wanted my money back and ww just bought beers. We had to down the beers but got our money back. We went next door where it was chocolate city. The girls were beautiful, it was almost snowing in there from the guys makimg it rain lol. The cover was 20.00 but to sit in a booth it was 20.00. Some girl walked up to us and gave us her card and said you two look good together we should make it Three lol, if I were drunker mayb. But it was a fun time and I would make it rain over there anytime.

KD S.  on Palomino Club

posted on 2 February, 2012

After attending a male revue show on the strip. This guy and me want to see the full jewel and not just a tease. So after calling like five times (to get directions) we finally made it (Vegas roads are weird). Not sure if it was manager on duty or what but due to me calling back to back in a row we were escorted in. Some how we end on the girls side and I walked upstairs-which is the VIP area:). After watching the girls for a few we went next door-omg that's were the men were (or should i say bad boys) were. On the note I can't share everything-so head to Palomino and experience it your self.

posted on 25 January, 2012

Thank you KC. We are trying to do our best! General Update: Our Happy Hour (4pm-7pm) now includes a FREE dance with your 2 drinks. Also, we will be building 2 new fantasy rooms upstairs.

KC  on Palomino Club

posted on 16 January, 2012

Adam, sorry I haven't got back sooner. Just wanted to let you know this has become one of our favorite clubs in Vegas and thanks to your tips it has become my personal favorite in Vegas.

posted on 5 January, 2012

Just wishing all of our clients a very Happy New Year!

Kris B.  on Palomino Club

posted on 28 October, 2011

I dont know what happened since the last time I was in there, the manager was still very nice as we came in and wanted to make sure that we had an area for us to all sit. It could have been because there were three people outside who were arguing with the bouncer about poor service and bad quality. Anyways we went inside and sat down had our drinks, and it started the girls would come up to us and tell us to get dances, some were really nice others were fast to leave and didnt try to work the group. I'm pretty sure most people are not going to drop $350 for a 30 minute dance as soon as they get it.......Anyways after the first hour a couple of guys did do some dance I saw only 2 girls that actually came and asked more than once. One of them I would have totally gone and had dances from but it looks like she only wanted one person in my group and that person wasn't spending any money at all unless it came in a bottle or glass lol. Anyways after the 3rd hour my friends started leaving little by little, wondering where they were going I went to ask and one told me," I don't feel like going up to girls and asking them to dance for me so most of the guys are going to spearment rhino."Overall it wasn't as fun as when we first went there but on a brighter note since most of us brought 300-500 we all got a lot of dances at the rhino.Cya Palomino don't think the guys will want to come back in December

KC  on Palomino Club

posted on 26 October, 2011

Adam, honestly I don't remember if that was the date or not but that might explain it. I was planning another trip out there with a buddy soon so hopefully things work out better this time.

posted on 14 October, 2011

KC - assuming that you mean Sunday Oct 9th it would be because there was a private event renting the entire upstairs that night from 10pm until 3am. Every so often we get private parties like that as we have the perfect facilities for it. Sorry about that, but under usual nights Wed thru Sun is open.

KC  on Palomino Club

posted on 13 October, 2011

Adam, my friends and I were there recently on a late Sun. night and when I enquired about the upstairs for floor dances, the dancer I was with said she doesn't think we can go up there for dances on the main floor. So she went and asked a manager or bouncer and he said we cannot go up there if it's for floor dances only vip. I don't get it.

posted on 28 September, 2011

The upstairs Bottle requirement is ONLY for the Private rooms. The upstairs Lounge area and stages are no extra cost. And it is open Wednesday night thrus Sunday night from 9pm until 4am. Does that help?

KC  on Palomino Club

posted on 28 September, 2011

Adam, I was under the impression that in order to go upstairs you must purchase a bottle. Is that correct or is that just for the VIP upstairs? Also, when you say it's open on Wed-Sun, is that Sun night-Monday morning or Sat night-Sun morning?

posted on 21 September, 2011

Ahh, ok. The light there is indeed Red, but the room itself tends to look blue. Easy mistake. Concerning the lighting out there, the dancers can do the $20 topless dances at ANY floor booth, not just the corner one. We HAD to change the lighting as the fire exit is right next to that booth, and the Fire Dept has a distinct lack understanding concerning privacy. If it is jsut a topless dance I suggest asking the dancer to go upstairs, where it is darker! :-) Hope this helps.

KC  on Palomino Club

posted on 21 September, 2011

Hey Adam, thanks for taking the time to respond. The blue light is in the middle right above the long lap dancing couch out on the main floor downstairs. Blue may not be the correct color. Maybe it just feels that way since most of the club has a red vibe to it. Anyway, that light wasn't there before and wow is it strong. I remember being able to clearly see others getting dances from the other side of the club and when I got some dances myself, I just felt like everyone could see. My buddies said they could see everything. I understand it's a floor dance and it's not as private as say the vip but it still should have some feeling of discreetness. For the same reason the couch is placed in a corner. Hope that helps.

posted on 21 September, 2011

Let me see if I can answer some of your questions: 1. The roaming lights are indeed an issue. The problem being with all the angles needed to cover the stage, it really is a regular strip club problem. I will see if we can improve it. 2. Concerning new blue lights, I am confused. I put red ones in the $20 floor dance booth, but where are the new blue ones? on the upstairs main floor? 3. We do get busy on weekends, but I am happy to say we never force you to stand. The upstairs is ALWAYS free to enjoy. Head on up and relax anytime. It is open Wed-Sun. I hope this helps.

Philthy V.  on Palomino Club

posted on 1 September, 2011

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS no fat chicks here or even chubby ones (YAY!) fully nude and full bar.PERFECTION

KC  on Palomino Club

posted on 31 August, 2011

While I do agree that the roaming lights can be an annoyance, most clubs suffer from the same issue. Personally, I'm not happy about the extra blue lights installed by the lap dancing area on the main floor. With the extra lighting you can see the dances being given from anywhere in the club now. This was our spot for quality lap dances on the main floor. Hopefully management changes back. Anyway, the main reason I came on here is because I was wondering what the club is like on the weekends. This club is fairly small so we always went elsewhere for fear that it's overpacked. Is it basically standing room only? Is upstairs open to everyone on the weekends? Any info. would be appreciated.

Rex  on Palomino Club

posted on 20 August, 2011

My first visit to this club and we had a good time. Nude and booze. Got too love it. I saw a previous comment about the lights being an issue and wanted to mention it because we noticed the same thing. Well, at first I did not notice until my buddy got out of his seat and started dancing. He said if the lights are going to shine on me, I'm going to dance. Based on where we wear sitting it wasn't too bad but it was a problem that I really took notice of when I went to get some lap dances up against the wall. It took away from the experience. I'm hoping someone looks into this issue as I'm moving out to Vegas soon and was thinking this would be my go to club.

posted on 8 August, 2011

Jerome - It probrably was an off night. While we have a lot of beautiful dancers, they all cannot work 7 days a week. And being paid up front is standard in most clubs. Unfortunately too many customers seem to think its fun to try and not pay after. Usually a dancer will only ask to be paid before on the first dance though.

Jerome  on Palomino Club

posted on 2 May, 2011

We were there the other night and the dancer quality seem low compared to our last visit. Ultimately, we went to the Rhino which wasn't much better. Probably just an off night. I did notice in receiving dances on the main floor, the girls asked to pay upfront. Is this new standard practice at the Palomino? I don't remember this taking place in past.

JR  on Palomino Club

posted on 26 April, 2011

It's too bad about Barbie. Anyone happen to know where she is dancing now?

J B.  on Palomino Club

posted on 21 April, 2011

This place blows. Don't expect to be able to get a cab outta there. It's in the boonies. We went early, a half hour after opening and the only person we saw was a janitor cleaning the floor. The girl at the front was rude as hell. We waited 40 minutes for a cab to get the heck back to the strip. This may be a club but don't go early. They open at 4 pm.

posted on 16 April, 2011

I will try and answer all the question. Concerning specific dancers from the past, please understand that it is remarkable difficult to keep track. Your best bet is to actually see who is working on a specific night. Concerning dance quality, I have not heard any complaints in years. I hope this helps.

coach1947  on Palomino Club

posted on 14 April, 2011

how are the lap dances here ? any contact or grinding?

Truckin' thru  on Palomino Club

posted on 4 April, 2011

how's the milage at this club - good lap dances?

Mike  on Palomino Club

posted on 26 March, 2011

does Lana back at the Palomino. She was going back and forth from seattle and LV because it was too slow in Seatle? I miss her. I'd visit on my next trip if she was back

To George  on Palomino Club

posted on 21 March, 2011

Yes, you can go up to a dancer and ask her to join you or have a manager/bouncer bring her to you. I do notice many girls at the Palomino do not work the floor which is a shame. But don't be afraid to go up to the dancer your interested in.

George  on Palomino Club

posted on 18 March, 2011

Adam, Can you tell me who the nzme lovely young blonde girl dancing March10. I was visitng the club for the first time and hoped she would ask if I would want a dance. She never came by. I do like the no hard sell, but can I go up to a young lady if I want to spend some $$$

posted on 10 March, 2011

Dancer Barbie no longer dances at our club. We had to release her due to rule violations. Concerning the lights, they are indeed controled by the DJ with the dancer requests.

JR  on Palomino Club

posted on 10 February, 2011

I agree the lights can be annoying. I think it has to do with the DJ since he probably controls the lights. Anyone know what happen to Barbie? Haven't seen her around.

Jel  on Palomino Club

posted on 8 February, 2011

What is the deal with the strobe lights shinning all over the club. Not a fan of having lights shine in your eyes when trying to watch a stage show. Don't remember this happening on previous visit. Please tell me the Palomino is not trying to turn into another glitsy Vegas strip club.

XhXeXy  on  Palomino Club

posted on 5 February, 2011

we went here on our wedding night, was super awesome fun, lots of girls working, wifey got a lapdance that was pretty exceptional, nice girls , nice vibe, awful DJ ! we spent a ton of cash but had a blast. $20 for two whiskeys, driver picked us up from herbs and rye and took us back to our hotel. aces.

Mr. Natural  on Palomino Club

posted on 13 January, 2011

Can't go wrong with Jersey, Veronica or Chelsea. Mnnn Mnnn good.

Bobby  on Palomino Club

posted on 2 January, 2011

Compared to some other clubs, not much commentary on this board. Can anyone recommend some of the better dancers to patronize?

Triana J.  on Palomino Club

posted on 13 November, 2010

Ok, I was kinda dragged here with my friends back in September. One of the guys had been here a number of times and swore it was like "the best strip club ever". Uhm, just because you can see a chick completely nude while getting hammered doesn't make this a quality strip joint...well actually, what does? But, basically it was just too dirty, too grimy and just too crowded to really enjoy what was going on. Only four girls out of what I think was 2 dozen stood out for their "talent" if you will. I would not come back here unless someone else was paying, and even then there'd have to be a good reason or vote for it.

Pumpkin?  on Palomino Club

posted on 28 October, 2010

What's up with the blow up pumpkin? What's next, a blow up turkey?

Nic T.  on Palomino Club

posted on 10 October, 2010

This is not for everyone for sure. I and my GF laughed so much watching male strippers entertaining customers. We will go back again with more friends.

Jel  on Palomino Club

posted on 19 August, 2010

Not a bad little club. A bit slow on the weekdays but on the weekends this place is packed like almost all of the strip clubs in Vegas

Mary C.  on Palomino Club

posted on 3 August, 2010

It was a girl's night in Vegas. We were liqoured up and ready to have a great time! After partying at LAVO, we got a cab and told them to take us to Palomino. The doorman snickered... He opened the door to the cab for us gals and said "they are going to Palomino". The driver had a surprised face and snickered - "REALLY? U sure about that?" A promotor told us it's a guaranteed fun night and there is full on nudity! The driver, who I must say is a sweetheart, kept suggesting we go to places like Cheetah or OG. At first we thought, he's probably just trying to promote other places for profit, so we stood firm w/Palomino. How bad can it be?Our cab ride led us to a different part of town. We were no longer in the midst of the glitzy lights and oversized structures. We were in a shady part of town. The houses had metal bars and shackles on them. Hmm... Getting pretty wary at this point. I looked over at my friend Joy who looked very uneasy. The car pulled up to a parking lot outside the Palomino and said "this is Palomino... Do you want me to stick around? Take my number." We all said "YES". Honestly, I did not want to even get out of the car. The bouncer were big and scary... an accused murderer sort of look. But of course, we had to take a look. My friend Kerry, plopped out first. Went inside and was not so warmly greeted by a tough scary bouncer. I tugged on my friends hands and tilted my head over at the cashier in her bullet proof glass booth with a sign stating "No fire arms or weapons allowed". Sigh... This is not where I wanna be! We went inside and my friend Kerry started calling the driver on her phone. No reception. We sat down and watched a young black man 20's maybe 30's, butt nakeddd working for his dollar! His "ding a ling" was all out and I'm pretty sure all eyes were on that. There were only a handful of ladies in the place. They seemed like they frequent the place. The butt naked man proceeded to gyrate his "ding a ling" in womens faces and then he took a candle and dripped wax down his body. Wax ran down his chest to his stomach and then down to his.... As if that couldn't hurt anymore, he poured more on his bobbing... manhood. Me and Joy looked at each other like... I think we need to leave. Kerry was walking around the bar to get reception. Our other friend seemed just fine watching... lolApparently the cabby never left was waiting around the corner. He pulled up to the parking lot and we high tailed our arses outtta there! As we were running in our 3 inch heels, a guy stopped one of our friends and held her hand. He asked for her number. He seemed very sketchy like he may have some weapon under his jacket. She sweetly gave him a fake number and hopped into the cab. Door locked - we were safe! The cabby said he knew we were gonna hate it and figured we would need a ride back. Thank goodness... There weren't any cabs in the area. As we drove out of the parking lot and was about to pass Palomino, the cab made a screeching halt right in front and screamed at Palomino with his fist in the air. He said "We are going to shut you down Palomino. Do you see how many unsatisfied customers leave your place? You are going down!" We were completely dumbfounded and my heart was racing. I was afraid one of the bouncers were going to chase us down with a gun. This wasn't my cup of tea. But it was def memorable. We headed over to OG to make the night right... :)

Juanita H.  on Palomino Club

posted on 23 June, 2010

**Late Post Went May 27th(The Club's urban nite I like big butts & I cannot lie(I'm serious lol)) ** I had a flippin' blast. Contacted the club, a shuttle picked us up from our Hotel. $20 cover, 2 drink minimum for a table (affordable drinks too). They drove us home after too. Let's just say...a pool, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, a torch, beads, and a Heineken Bottle and a woman named Delicious symbolize one of my best strip club experiences lol! Can't speak on what else happened. Its nothing NC-17 lol. The women are classy & sweet, the MC was funny as hell our waitress was sweet too. :::A Special Word From Juanita::: Ladies go to the strip club with your better half. STOP acting all uptight & crap because a man enjoys a lap dance, be happy he wants to go to the strip club to unwind because Remember; you can come home & catch him having an interest in something weird like Animal Porn or browsing adamforadam.com (nothing against my LGBT community but it's happening these days my coworker did it to his wife) so don't wait around for your man to ask you to go; get your a*s on-line, find a great strip club, find out what their best nite is & tell him "get dressed, we're going out" & if its his Bday, buy him a lap dance, or better yet, let him watch you get a lap dance...trust me...YOU'LL REAP THE BENEFITS LATER...::wink wink::

harryharry  on  Palomino Club

posted on 17 June, 2010

guys downstairs...chicks upstairs. i guess it has something for everybody. ive been to a lot of strip clubs but never one that had guys...so this was a new experience. and when i say experience thats exactly what i mean. those boys worked the pole better than some women that ive seen. but i guess they have to. it was interesting that the whole night they kept repping da bay....interesting to hear so much bay love in vegas... they shouted out a few other places but they bay is always the livest. there was a contest as to who was the best stripper and it was all out war between vicious and batman. the guys didnt just strip, they put on a show with a story line. they let girls get on stage and pretty much did whatever they wanted to them. big difference from the usual keep your hands off the girls and you get stay and spend money. not really sure if id want to go another male strip club but it was fun...and again free shuttle/limo which may have been the funnest part of the night honestly.

P-fan  on Palomino Club

posted on 14 June, 2010

Awesome time with Jersey and Chelsea. Sweet and personable girls. No hustle, just a laid back relaxed visit. So young & hot, so dewy, so naughty. I was impressed by how many genuinely attractive women there were. Oh and if Veronica is on stage, you've got to tip because she is the best pole dancer I've ever seen in person.

Badger  on Palomino Club

posted on 9 June, 2010

I love the Palomino Club, phenomenal time this past weekend! Does anyone know who the girl with long blond hair and probably the biggest chest in the club is? She's one of the best, and needs to be there when I come back next month. One of the best clubs I've ever been to!

posted on 4 June, 2010

Jimbo - I appoligize for dancer Shy. In the future please talk to any of my VIP hosts or Managers and we will be happy to make sure the situation is handled. We do not promote the "hard hustle" here, and I am sorry! Renee is a good girl though, so I am glad you gave her a chance!

Jimbo  on Palomino Club

posted on 3 June, 2010

I was here the other night and wanted to mention that a dancer named Shy I believe tried to charge me more than the amount of dances we did. To make matters worse, she started dancing right at the end of a song and charged me for what really was a 30 second dance. Just wanted to let people know so the same doesn't happen to them. On another note, Renae showed me a pretty good time.

posted on 13 May, 2010

Wow, thank you VERY much for the words of encouragement. I will show the girls in question this post! And while I am not sure if other clubs are declining, thank you for giving us the chance to show our improvments!

P-Fan  on Palomino Club

posted on 7 May, 2010

Going to Vegas twice in June. Question isn't if I'll go to the P, but rather how often. All nude + liquor + young hot girls. This place has been steadily improving while some of my "value" fav's (Cheetah's & Olympic Garden) have gone downhill precipitously. Torn between spreading the good word & not spoiling a great thing. I hope Jersey, Natalie, Chelsea & Lacey will be there.

posted on 30 April, 2010

JR - That would be the way to handle that, just ask for a manager and they will be happy to assist. Glad you had a good time! You have to love the random hot namelss blondes!

JR  on Palomino Club

posted on 29 April, 2010

Adam, that's exactly what I did. I called very late in the evening that night asking if a dancer was currently working and was told that the information couldn't be given out. Maybe I needed to ask for someone like a manager or explain that it was a long drive and wouldn't be worth it if she wasn't working? Anyway, I just stopped by your club again hoping to see my fav. but again she unfortunately wasn't working. This time wasn't bad though because I went with a buddy who wanted to go to your club, so we would've went there regardless. We ended up having a pretty good time with a blonde who's name I can't recall and a Amarie.

posted on 29 April, 2010

JR - I am sorry about your dancer not being in that night. You can call to ask who is in AT THE TIME, but I am afraid there is no way to tell who will be in later, as they have no schedule. Dancer - Please feel free to call the club and ask for Adam, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

JR  on Palomino Club

posted on 28 April, 2010

I tried calling the club to see if a favorite dancer of mine was working but was told that information couldn't be given out. So unfortunately, I drove out there and she wasn't there. Nobody else tickled my fancy so it was a wasted trip. Hopefully she'll be there my next trip out.

dancer  on Palomino Club

posted on 24 April, 2010

im looking into working here. anyone want to give some info abotu the club? rules..limitations..? dances..how they work, prices and what dancers make per dance? anything would be helpful!thanks

RO  on Palomino Club

posted on 23 April, 2010

Adam, wanted to let you know that it was nice meeting you last week when I was in Vegas and tell you that Cami (sp?) is awesome. Although I know that you already know that. I got some dances from her the night I said "Hi" to you and then went back the next night and got some more dances from her. For others, Cami is a petite and very hot blond with some fairly recent enhancements (but not too much). I'm sure I would be in there all the time if I lived in Vegas.

posted on 21 April, 2010

Stan - We had a possibly final Aloha Monday on the 19th. while we had fun, in the end it was to up and down to have every week. we may be converting it to a monthly party!

Stan  on Palomino Club

posted on 19 April, 2010

Are you guys still doing the Hawaiian theme on Monday nights?