215 Gentleman's Club

909.824.1215

2680 South La Cadena Drive

Colton, CA 92324

Club Desire (management)  on 215 Gentleman's Club

billtheguy12  on  215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 22 September, 2016

I haven't been to a club in 10 years and it went good. It wasn't packed which is something I like. The bartender makes amazing drinks and is very attractive ++ The girls on the shift were good-looking, they come up and talk to you and never any pressure to buy a dance. One was so nice and conversationalist I had to get a dance with her and did 2 songs which was amazing+++. Overall no complaints and will stop in again soon. I went on a Saturday night around 9pm

Johnnyboy123  on  215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 23 August, 2016

Went here with my boyfriend and friend last night.got there a little after 10pm.i had called earlier in the day to check the cover charge for this day and I was told $5 .when we went up to the door bouncer told us $10 cause it was fight night. I said why was I told $5 he said oh well the guy on days is stupid .bouncer was very rude .we were only there about 1 hr and only saw 3 girls on stage.which none of them did anything for us.all the girls were just sitting down or outside doing nothing. Bartender was the nicest and hottest.also in the parking lot under a car was a very deep pot hole.concrete was so thin it can cave at any minute.pics posted .would not recommend this place .you get what you pay for.

Erick P.  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 19 August, 2016

It was lame. We were ignored so we are going to a different business. We sat there for an hour being ignored.

davidmurdoch666  on  215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 1 June, 2016
Joined 6 months ago

This place is awesome, had a great time here all is great...love this place !!

Franklyn  on  215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 2 March, 2016

Visit here once , place not exactly a palace but dancers attractive & a nice hangout . No longer a Cali residence but just might swing by here again on my next west coast trip.

Nerses B.  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 8 July, 2014

I don't know what to call this place. You definitely can't call it a strip club. I stopped by on my way home from a small vaca and I was the only guy in the whole place and the girls were all outside hanging out. I spent about 20 mins having a beer and not 1 girl got up to dance!!! I think they thought they were at a park

Kenn F.  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 27 February, 2014

friends and i visited in the afternoon. The place was clean. Everyone was friendly. Was better than I imagined it would be. but very short on dancers. I think they only had three that day.

larry1  on  215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 20 February, 2012

WOW! I was so excited to know that there was a gentlemens club 5 mins from my new home.... Excited to go with my roommates regardless of what the reviews said. To be fair, it was 1230 when we decided to go after all my homework was done... yea, responsible degenerate in the house!The talent was really hurt... This is how I would rate my experience that night...excited, like i was going to a new joint expected to be like the best pizza ever but walked into a lil caesars pizza.... Again, probably bad time and day being a tuesday. I will definitely give it another chance since the cover is $5 all day all night and I have to have enough hope to find a few notches here, or even decent. At $5 a pop cover, I'm not gonna complain so I will update this once i check it out a few more times. I did not have any trouble with management like others had stated.... Ordered a round of heines for me and the boys ($6 a piece) GOOD LORD, get your drink on before you get here.... Don't take the 1 star to heart, i will update after a few visits.Small lil place.... not many seats in the house but I can understand

harryharry  on  215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 31 December, 2010

In Europe I was partner in a club, such as 215. I also am a published author of adult oriented materials, and a talent searcher for an adult modeling agency. The Club was small, however quite intimate. I sat at the bar, where the bartender, Megan, a lovely creature served me with intelligence and enthusiasm. I was impressed with the dancers and received excellent dances from a majority of the beautiful young ladies there. I'm not sure why some would write negative reviews. I suspect hidden agendas here, however instead of being negative, offer suggestions for improvement. This place was truly a wonderful experience. The beverage prices were reasonable, you may watch sport, and eat a fair variety of hot snack foods.It was quite the friendly environment. If you come, please be well dressed, and remember to tip the servers, bartenders and dancers, well. Be polite, and be a gentleman. There were women clientele there as well who enjoyed watching the dancers, and I'd recommend this place to couples and group affairs, without hesitation. My only regrets are that due to city/county restrictions, they must be limited to "topless" dancing.Mel J. Fleming II, PhD

AssnTits5  on  215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 25 February, 2010

What happened to the great club I used to enjoy visiting?My wife and I recently visited you....and truth be told I do not know if we will be back. I have 3 concerns...3. The ladies where are they? We were there for 30mins and seen only 1 dancer on stage. She was...to put it gently, older. Her music of choice...Don't Stop Believing and Hot Blooded. Yes, 2 songs that in our (my wife and I) have no business being stage songs. Which brings me to my second concern2. The D.J., we could not hear him. He was very low energy and two he seemed to mumble into the microphone. 1. My wife's drink, perfect! I had a pint of beer from the tap. Beer good. Glass bad. My glass was dirty. There was literally a white ring of, I don't know what that stuff was around the inside of the rim of the glass. I hate wasting alcohol, so I pounded the beer and we left.

Cheaco  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 27 December, 2008

You said it mc doc this place bites! the chicks here are JUNK ! I can't believe anyone gos there just abunch of wierdos. God dam you can pick up girls off the street corner for better and less cash then this joint.

mc doc  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 9 September, 2008

this fuckin place sucks! the bartenders are nasty, and the dancers are ugly. the place needs to be knocked down. go to hustler club in redlands. much better.

MikeFromSanDiego  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 2 August, 2008

By any chance is there a chocolate sister there with a tat in the small of her back with the word 'miracle' , in addition to a tat of more writing on her calf & maybe others ?

Sean C.  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 28 June, 2008

Classy joint. Actually not. Roadside sign advertises good food and hot chicks. The Shawshank like iron gate leading in to the place was the first bad sign. Metal detectors at the door was 2nd. The strippers were actually pretty hot, but many lurking shady types made me feel like I was likely to get rolled. A great place to go if you want to feel like you are in a Tarantino flick.

Looking for fun?  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 29 February, 2008

A exotic, petite, Lady looking for a few good men. Are you traveling on business and in need of a friendly, sociable companion while you're in town? Maybe you are local to the charleston area and would like the company of a true down to earth cutie. Are you looking for a girlfriend experience? If so, you should contact me. I am an experienced courtesan who is skilled in the arts of sensual delights and would love to help you relax and de-stress and forget about the world outside for a brief time.... I prefer initial contact to be made via Email. yah/oo playwithme46

Todd6969  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 28 November, 2007

Ladies here are a 10 and perfect as can be. Best lap dances that I have ever had!

U know  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 27 November, 2007

Best club ever! This place is so much better than Temptations and it will always be better. The girls are hotter and much nicer than Temptations. I usually spend around 7-9 hundred dollars here with no problem! Please please please never shut this place down. I love it here!

Colton  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 20 November, 2007

Best damn strip club ever! Club 215 is the best! Check it out for yourself. Better than Tempations and the women are hotter and much better! You got to check it out for yourself.

H.M.  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 16 November, 2007

Hottest damn women in the state of California! Best damn strip club in California. Coming from Florida, this club tops all!

talent  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 17 July, 2007

i'm always searching the area for up and coming talent to appear in either magazine layouts and/or videos. nothing hidden all work done for major publication. the girls mentioned on this site sound great. i'll stop by the club saturday night. if any girls are interested. this bartender with red hair sounds hot. does anyone know if she works on weekends? be there saturday.

havasu  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 6 July, 2007

in town for the weekend stopped by club to check it out. fuckin girls are hot. havent been in for a long time. quality of girls is definetly a+. plenty of sexy dancers giving money worth and the bartender with redhair is unbelievable. i will be back this weekend and everytime im back home in the ie.

FastSSMonte  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 28 June, 2007

Nice club! dropped by tonight for a drink or two. The postings are right that red headed bartender is HOTTTTTT. Girls were not very friendly to people they didn't already know except when u had dollars in their face. One girl overcharged me for a couch dance.... not gonna complain tho... was a pretty good dance. If i was in town longer i'd probably go back. Oh yeah the girl in the camo outfit needs to lose the attitude... she was HOT but her lack of desire to be there turned me off..... go waitress at hooters if you gonna be a bitch.

jesse  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 16 March, 2007

about a week ago i went this club and encountered a decent looking, flat chested girl who said her name was vanessa but called herself angela at the club. total tramp. told me how she had some kids and did this to support them, kinda throwing a guilt trip on me to get lap dance, her breath smelt soooo bad i had to decline. i don't like pushy dancers like that, get rid of her.

***Scarlett & Mariah  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 6 March, 2007

Swing into action with SCARLETT & MARIAH and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit "wetandplenty". This websight includes fantastic Movies/Nude Photos/Chat rooms and it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more.

Ginger  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 27 August, 2006

I really miss this club!!! I miss the girls! it is ran better than any other club I have ever been too!!! Fernando is the best manager!!! all the girls get aloung for the most part! I didn't make much money there as a dancer but I worked there because for a strip club it is the best atomosphere that I have seen in this idustry! I highly recommend to go there, the girls are sweet and awesome!! and I recommed for dancers to work there, they take care of you!!!

lupus  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 11 July, 2006

this place is worth checking out just for the hot red headed bartender. i just found this place but she makes it worth going to every weekend. she is hotter than most of the dancers and she loves to flirt. if anyone knows her real name let me know.

tonyinhemet  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 14 March, 2006

Overall club was ok, what made it nice was hot latina named Linda......smokin hot body whose attitide matched her good looks. highly recc

Visitor  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 24 August, 2004

I attended on a Friday night in August of 2004. Cover was $5. The club is a bit of a hole. No decor. No comfort. Fairly grimey. It's topless only which means you can drink. The girls are average at best...no playmates (if you're into that kind of thing)...no innocent girl next door types (more my thing)...no great dancers but no clumsy fools either...just a couple girls in their middle late twenties doing a job. About eight girls in total rotating through two song sets. They actually dance as little as possible and instead spend their time rubbing against the guys sitting on the rail (my chosen spot) for a dollar in the garter. All in all the girls and the place lacked any charm. But good for a quick look.

Slim  on 215 Gentleman's Club

posted on 14 April, 2004

This club is a total rip off. I went during the afternoon and there was no one on stage and the girl I did get a dance from charged me $60 for what she called four songs. Rip Off