Crazy 8s

Rt 20 W

Seaford, DE 19973

Club Desire (management)  on Crazy 8s

navid  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 8 September, 2016
Joined 5 months ago

I seldom gave out 5 stars but this little sandwich place absolutely worth it!! It's actually beyond 5 stars if it allows me! They use "Fresh" food!!!

dopeboy19  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 21 July, 2016
Joined 12 months ago

This place was very nice and clean. The service was great and most importantly the food was great! Had the buffalo chicken wrap, was very delicious.

Raff  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 16 July, 2016
Joined 6 months ago

Fresh, simple, delicious!! Stop in for a refreshing bite when you're at the beach. Wide selection of salads, wraps and panninis. Or, order it in advance. You can take it with you to the beach.

marlonmoney12  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 9 July, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Called and placed a pick up order. Went surfing earlier in the day so I picked out the Cali Wrap. Went into the restaurant and the front of house staff was so hot my wrap toasted itself. Naturally slugged down the Cali Wrap with a nice large crisp Mountain Dew. The wrap was good not the largest wrap bro but definitely worth the price of $10. Will be returning.

StripClub431  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 20 June, 2016

If you haven't been to Crazy 8's...go now. They're closing at the end of summer 2016. They are located on 36th street next to K-Coast surf shop. They offer carry out or dine in, with seating inside and patio seating out back. It is a very casual and laid back place to grab a bite. It is also all seat yourself. The food can be a bit pricy but then again what isn't expensive in Ocean City besides crappy food. When entering, exactly to the left of the entrance is a counter where you can order to go or just let the workers know you'll be eating in. The inside is fairly small but really not something to complain about. I come here far too many times considering I live basically next door. My two "go to" dishes would be the Caesar Salad with Chicken and the Buffalo Chicken Wrap (grilled). The Caesar Salad with Chicken is around $13ish dollars. I really enjoy their Caesar dressing, it's not excessively creamy like most restaurants make it. This dressing is light and doesn't overpower the lettuce. The chicken is delicious as well as all the toppings included (bacon, romaine lettuce, croutons, etc). The portion size is large enough to have left overs. Their wraps are also very delicious. My favorite is the Buffalo Chicken Wrap. You have a choice (with all wraps as well) between grilled or crispy chicken. I chose grilled which didn't overpower the wrap of crispy breading. It contains lettuce, tomatoes, and bleu cheese. The wraps are served with a pickle. You can add fries for a few bucks extra to your wrap or panini. The fries are really good. They're extra soft in the middle with a crispy outer layer...perfect constancy. If you haven't gotten your Crazy 8's fix, don't hesitate!

Jordanp  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 7 June, 2016
Joined 7 months ago

Wraps were very good. Good takes a while, slow. Will return and try soups and salads. This time we only had wraps.

GarryWas  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 19 April, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

One of our favorite lunch spots- their Panini's are delicious and their soup is always amazing!

dannyboy7  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 18 December, 2015

Everything we had was delicious! We will be stopping twice every time we visit OCMD! Love the out door seating option.

rogerrab2  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 29 November, 2015

Low profile, cozy and inviting! We were talking about how happy we were with the feeling of the place when, when our meals promptly arrive looking and smelling like heaven! Hey, it's only lunch but $20 and and almost an hour later we left feeling like we just experienced a Saturday night at new favorite little restaurant! Basically it's a great spot , sitting down or take out!

igor34  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 4 November, 2015

I was down here for my annual vacation with some friends, and after looking for a late lunch place, we settled on crazy 8's. It's tucked into a plaza next to a surf shop, which can explain why after years of coming here we never noticed it. Anyways, it's very small inside, but super cozy. They have one big booth and the rest are all tables. The first day we came here I ordered a chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries. Unfortunately the guy brought me regular fries which is fine, because they were delicious. My friend got the "southwest" wrap and it looked delicious! Everybody loved their picks that we went back the second day with more friends.The second day we all actually got the southwest wrap while some got salads etc. This day there was a bit of a wait for lemonade but we think it's because they were making it fresh. Everybody loved their food and again had no complaints. I would recommend this place definitely!! The food was awesome and you get such great portions that it's worth the money you pay. They have unique plates and not the boring deli food you usually get from other places. I can't wait for return and try more options from them!

Billy S.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 12 October, 2015

Yum! I have been here three times this summer and was always happy. Great, fresh, yummy food. It is a priced a little on the high side as some other people have mentioned, but this is OC. Everything is priced a little higher and I'd rather pay ten bucks for a giant wrap here then throw more money at a fast food chain. I really enjoy the srirachini my last few visits, and today I had the buffalo chicken wrap and sweet potato fries. I ordered based on the glowing reviews and it did not disappoint. I will say it didn't much go the traditional buffalo route one may expect, so go in with an open mind. (no blue cheese, and the sauce had more of a smokey tang, and it comes with pico so it's more just a spicy chicken wrap IMO) I really enjoyed it! The wraps are pressed as if they are paninis which I enjoyed. I could only eat half for lunch! Fries were good, could use a dipping sauce. Website is lacking descriptions and price points and could use an update. Overall this is a friendly local shop with great food. Go!

Beth V.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 12 September, 2015

timmykilla  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 7 September, 2015

I've never had a bad meal at this place and even at their busiest, food has always been on time and delicious.

Lawrence G.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 5 September, 2015

Food here was good and made to order. Had a chicken panini and my girlfriend had a club wrap. Both were very fresh tasting and made how we requested. Wait time for takeout was about 35 minutes.

Christine H.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 29 August, 2015

This was a nice little find of my husband's during our OCMD beach week. We popped in for a late lunch after beach and pool. Chicken fingers and grilled cheese for our picky girls were a hit. Adults enjoyed creamy lobster bisque and potato soup as part of the half/half combos -- soup w panini or salad. Don't be fooled ... It's a lot of food especially if you upgrade chips to fries like we did. Some nice healthier options abound ... Fajita salad is meat free with beans and corn over romaine. Lots of tart lemonade options too. They serve beer after 4 pm but we left before then and before exhaustion kicked in for the kids. Big place tucked in tiny plaza with limited parking. Prices were a little high but plenty to take home should you choose not to stuff your face in one sitting. Attentive staff, which is key with tired little ones at the table. Thank you!

Leoncio T.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 24 August, 2015

Excellent food! Excellent service! The food was fresh and deliciously prepared. The service was fast and friendly. And the price was fair. What more can you ask for? You should definitely eat here!

Steve D.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 22 August, 2015

It was our first day in OC and asked Siri for nearby restaurants. Saw that Crazy 8's was well-reviewed online and gave it a shot. Glad we did. Generous portions, very tasty food, fair pricing, outdoor deck on the water and very friendly staff. Well done, guys! We shall return.

billtheguy12  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 5 August, 2015

This is always on my list of places that I absolutely must eat while in Ocean City. I usually get the Mexini (which is phenomenal) but this year I tried their Fritas Burritas, which was on their new dinner menu. The burrito is so amazingly good, I seriously can't even put it into words and the corn? The corn was so good. So so so good. I'll be back before I leave!

Alan S.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 4 August, 2015

Walked in and it's a small restaurant, but clean with a surfer vibe. We all ordered an assortment of things, but all of them were quite good. While I did not eat the salad, I did not like that the salads were made from iceberg lettuce (it's cheap and it's simply not nutritional). The paninis on the other hand were great, finely grilled and filled with fresh and flavorful ingredients. I would definitely go back the next time I am in the OC.

yanard12  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 21 July, 2015

My favorite lunch spot. Great tasting soups and salads. I have to stop in every time I'm in town. Indoor and outdoor seating.

Brett K.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 19 July, 2015

We both got wraps. I got the buffalo chicken wrap, it tasted like they mixed it with BBQ sauce, which was quite good! Had a nice kick to it and the wrap was grilled which was tasty as well. My girlfriend got the southwest wrap with flank steak. The flank steak was in nicely big chunks and the wrap itself was good! The menu is nice and fairly priced, I will be back!

Devin O.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 8 July, 2015

we tried the veggie panini and the avocado wrap with the sweet potatoe fries. AMAZING.

Kenny D.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 24 June, 2015

Food here is great. Love every item I have tried and I come here a fair amount. Last time I ate in our server seemed to have forgotten to put our food in or it went to another table or something. We were eating outside and it was empty when we got there. By the time we got our food all the tables had filled up. Only problem was every table got their food before us. Took 45 min for 3 wraps. It seemed as if our server realized she fucked up and was afraid to come over to our table which made us even more frustrated. Had to ask for refills of our watered down melted ice drinks and when it came time for the check... You guessed it. We had to wait on that forever too. 30 min quick lunch before the bar turned into an hour and 30 min ordeal. The food was still delicious so they had some redemption. The server was nice but I think she should find a different calling. Would go back but would sit in someone else's section because none of them seemed to have had any trouble with their dining experience

adamrod  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 22 August, 2014

Went in at 8pm with 3 kids. It was perfect. Excellent service and wonderful food. Crazy 8's will be a regular stomping ground when in town.

tonycluber  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 3 August, 2014

Excellent food, prices , staff and environment. We have eaten here every year since they have opened. Their quality in service and food is impeccable. We had salads, Panini's, soup and the water Mellon lemon aid. All delicious as usual!

Weedman420  on  Crazy 8s

posted on 29 July, 2014

Excellent place for a quick lunch. Supper fresh food and great atmosphere. My mango lemonade was a bit sour but perfect for a hot day. If you like sweet drinks just get mango ice tea and you will not be sorry. Combination soup/panini (spicy crab/mexicini) was delicious and perfect for the lunch time.

Clare M.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 23 July, 2014

Good food, GREAT service. Very helpful and friendly staff, who worked as a team so that we never had to wait for our servers attention. We had 4 ladies ready to help and happy to do so on a busy Sunday lunchtime.

Todd K.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 21 July, 2014

Best kept secret on the beach! Amazing food at affair price! F.F.D everything a restaurant should have! fast friendly and delicious! It is a bit small, but I like it like that. Keep it up! PS my daughter said thanks for the K Coast Sand Bucket!

Tom L.  on Crazy 8s

posted on 26 June, 2014

Wow! FRESH ingredients. Had the fajita salad with the blackened mahi-mahi on top. Everything was super fresh & delicious! The spicy dressing served with the salad was great! The staff was really friendly and very attentive.