Wonderland Miami

305.631.2564

7770 Biscayne Boulevard

Miami, FL 33138

Club Desire (management)  on Wonderland Miami

harryharry  on  Wonderland Miami

posted on 6 August, 2015

So I came here on a weekday think it was Monday a week ago,.. Anyways if you want to avoid the valet $10 fee there is a Wendy's open 24 hour across the street with more than enough parking so that's easy,.. Next there is a $20 entrance fee ,.. And when your inside its a really clean classy place,.. I wanna say all the girls were pretty hot in different ways but all good. Now if your curious about the prices it's 20 for a public lap dance in the lounge area and 25 in private room ( which 5 dollars goes to the security guy so the girl still makes the same ) I read someone said they paid more for a private dance I don't know if that varies on the weekend. There weren't that many people there on Monday but I want to say at least 7 girls so not bad,.. Drinks are good and I had good time so hopefully this reviews helps you guys ohh actually before I forget they don't take CC only cash and of course there ATM machine charges $10 for withdraws so heads up.

Johnnyboy123  on  Wonderland Miami

posted on 14 January, 2015

This place is over. Just a couple of weeks away from closing down. Ever since they had a police raid it's been a ghost town. I tried to go New Years night. Around 3:30 a.m. I showed up and it was closed!!! On New Years it was so slow that they closed 2 1/2 hours early!!!!! Wow, this place is over.

adamrod  on  Wonderland Miami

posted on 14 December, 2014

One of the best spots to spend a night out with friends... amaizing service grate space and fair prices, i will definitely recommend to anybody

StripClub431  on  Wonderland Miami

posted on 7 August, 2014

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!They were charging $30 per person.... guy or girl. This has to be the highest I have ever paid to enter a strip club. Once inside we sat at the bar to get a drink and the bartender was to busy flirting with the other staff to come over and serve us a drink. once we got our drinks we took a look around (this being the first time in this club) and the whole bottom level of the place where the main stage is was closed tho there was a girl dancing. The upper level is a small area with two small stages which only had one girl on it. None were very interested in working that night or any of the people in the club. They all just sat around. The atm fee is $20, dont do it. just dont. I have been to a lot of strip clubs and this place weird-ed me out.Take the extra 15 minutes north and go to tootsies or scarlet's. Where it's full nude and no more the 10 bucks to get in, besides the women are much better.

Franklyn  on  Wonderland Miami

posted on 14 February, 2014

A+! Great time. I called ahead as we had a group of people from out of town and I wanted to make sure we had a good experience. Jorge gave me the 411 over the phone and met us & introduced himself when we arrived. We arrived around 8 and there were only a few other patrons. We got a table right next to the stage. The inside is really nice! Like an upscale sports bar, with topless women! Everyone was super friendly and the dancers were hot! Not very many fake breasts. Chantal kept the drinks coming and there were even free appetizers! Let's recap - $10 valet, no cover before 9pm, half priced drinks and $150 bottles before 11pm, great food, friendly staff and hot bodies. I'm coming back!One side note... we were there from 8 till about 11 and I was the only female patron. I think the crowd might get more mixed later in the evening.

larry1  on  Wonderland Miami

posted on 6 December, 2013

There are few strip clubs i enjoy going to but this one is on my list of favorites . Great food , exclusive atmosphere , beautiful women and excellent service.

closed?  on Wonderland Miami

posted on 27 August, 2010

Word has it that this place is closed...is that true?

devitche  on Wonderland Miami

posted on 20 March, 2010

this is now club madona

Yes Sir  on Wonderland Miami

posted on 29 September, 2008

Sweet! I heard that! And McCain is a sheep, a stupid sheep. An old and stupid sheep! You're right!

obama  on Wonderland Miami

posted on 29 September, 2008

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Black Gold stupid?  on Wonderland Miami

posted on 21 August, 2008

this is a lame club there are so many other clubs in florida that are so much better

miami 411  on Wonderland Miami

posted on 30 June, 2008

its closed its a gay club now !!!!

PIMPIN'  on Wonderland Miami

posted on 21 May, 2008

This club have the best Ho's!

out of towner  on Wonderland Miami

posted on 5 February, 2008

Some really nice booty!

goodcustomer1  on Wonderland Miami

posted on 7 October, 2007

Its open and its pretty nice