Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

423 Bourbon Street

New Orleans, LA 70130

Club Desire (management)  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

kenston12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 13 September, 2016
Joined 9 months ago

place was great!! Amy was the best and showed me a classy time!! cant wait to come back!

marlonmoney12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 5 September, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Walked past and door staff and day manager Corey talked to us, I kept walking but they had a good vibe and turned around. Went inside and me and my girl and a blast. We stopped by everyday and we were welcomed in like family. One day the bartender ran around the bar to give us a hug. We were there for my birthday and we spent 4 days in new orleans. Spent 2000+ and and a blast for every dollar. The girls were awesome and beautiful as well. But if you go asked for Corey the day manager, tell the John said hi.

eddyL  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 26 December, 2015

Yall failed.pretty girls. Good music. But we sat for 30 minutes and never saw our server...so no drinks and no singles. So no tips. *shrugs*

winston12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 5 November, 2015

Was here with a group of guys and they did a good job accommodating the group. Some enjoyed the atmosphere and the alcohol.But to really enjoy yourself here you need to be into tattoos and be okay with the median BMI of the performers being higher than you might otherwise expect from an establishment of this nature.

yanard12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 26 August, 2015

Service and girls are great! On the negative we got a couples dance and two young security guys first asked me why was there while my wife got her dance. We explained and then it was fine. However another guy came during my turn and asked my wife the same thing and was very rude. We will go back because no drink minimum and no cover. Also the talent was good. Management said the would address the issue.

adamrod  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 23 July, 2015

Female strip clubs are not usually my thing ---- but i think i have more fun there than any other place on Bourbon Street. The girls are sweet, cute and you can tell they take care of themselves. Other strip clubs on Bourbon are janky STD infested dumps i would not put my big toe in frankly. Libby, Russell K, and Andy are managers who clearly know what they are doing. To pick out one girl as a standout would be hard to do- they're ALL amazing.

felixnada  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 30 June, 2015

Came to Nola for a bachelor party and this place hooked it up! Logan made us burgers and hot dogs while Avonna and Zoe introduced us to their famous pool!

tonycluber  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 4 May, 2015

I had such a high respect for the girls and their profession! Don't ever let anybody tell you anything but! Had fun playing the audience and getting these women some extra cheddar! They always used their manners and said thank you. There is a VIP room where the ladies will chat and you get a little more one on one time especially later or early in the morning.

nickstrip  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 7 April, 2015

Barely legal has a classy interior and also attractive women (Hooters B Team). They have two poles on stage and different themes for each day of the week (Outfits). My favorite girl of the night was Jinx very attractive and easy to speak with. A great place to go checkout with friends or even the mistress.These women have talent and are creative when there on stage. It's a first for me to have seen a stripper lighting to matches that was clamped on there breasts. Side Note- Private dances are $30 each which btw they have a timer also this machine only takes bills greater than $1 so I suggest having fives or else you will be paying a little extra for a few seconds.

Franklyn  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 22 November, 2014

Look, this is NOLA and there's a ton of strip clubs. Which one do you choose? That's the question of the day and my buddies and I aimed to find out. While we haven't been to each and every one, Barely Legal has talent. The girls are cute, they're friendly, and they can move. If you had to choose one of the strip clubs, this one is it.

ciara  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 10 December, 2013

I am a travel dancer out of state where Do i send my photo to get booked possible? Thanks 5'9 and Busty 36Dd naturals looking for 12/21/-12/29/13 Booking to start with

fritter17  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 5 April, 2013

This is kind of a trashy joint... but let's not forget, it's a strip club. We started out downstairs and eventually decided to move upstairs to VIP. I have to say, the VIP experience is pretty much no different from the downstairs, so don't waste your cash. The lap dance was a little less quality than others I've experienced... the girl was a little drunk and spazzy. It's fun, if you're not looking to be wowed.

To: Taylor - Bmore Friend  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 3 February, 2013

Hope you are gonna root for Ravens tonight!! Glad to hear that you are successful in your business and your studio is doing well, hugs, Jack - from Baltimore :)

the man!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 18 December, 2012

Managment and dancers BLOW! Like reading the wall Street Journal

Andrew T.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 21 September, 2012

Well, I've never been much of an exotic dance club kind of guy, but this was an interesting experience. I was traveling to New Orleans on business and went here with a business associate. He paid for a young lady dressed as what I presumed to be a pirate wench (or maybe just a pirate but she looked "wench-esq" if that makes sense) to give me a private dance. Under that wench outfit was a quite desirable young woman (not too young I hope). She danced and it was entertaining. I would come here again.

Taylor:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 4 September, 2012

Thanks ST! Had a great one, despite the hurricane. :-)))

Soft Touch  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 28 August, 2012

Happy Birthday, Taylor.

Taylor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 5 July, 2012

Miss playing with you at the club. Considering coming to play along next week for old time sake. - Holly Preston

To T:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 17 June, 2012

Any fun summer plans?! I hope to be around sometime early-mid July...hoping for a rendezvous! :-D xoxo-Taylor

To T:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 21 March, 2012

I'll be there for 6ish if you're still headed in...Taylor.

T  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 19 March, 2012

Taylor: ck here wed afternoon to be sure.

To T:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 17 March, 2012

Sounds great!!! xoxo Taylor

T  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 17 March, 2012

Taylor: see you at 6:30 on Wednesday .

To T:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 14 March, 2012

Hooray! Fun times ahead...I could work Tuesday or Wednesday...Anytime Tuesday...and anytime after 6 Wednesday. :-) Cheers, Taylor...I'll check back for your updates.

T  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 14 March, 2012

Taylor, Hope to get by to see you next week (T/W/TH) if you are working. Post your schedule and I will try to get in. I will also let you know when I hope to get in.

Taylor:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 11 March, 2012

Working tonight from 7ish - ? :-D

ha  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 9 March, 2012

The Free Telephone Chat PartyLine Numbers Home Phone Callers call: Rock/Roll +1(225)726-2200 Urban/HIP HOP +1(225)726-2220 Alternative/Gay +1(225)726-2230 Latin +1(225)726-2240 Cell Phone Callers dial Free: The Free Telephone Chat PartyLine Numbers Rock/Roll +1(206)424-8680 Urban/HIP HOP +1(206)424-2638 Alternative/Gay +1(206)424-6915 Latin +1(206)424-7960

To T:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 3 March, 2012

It does... :-) Up for a visit soon? Cheers, Taylor

T  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 3 March, 2012

I don't know: does red hair look better against the white snow than blond?

Previous Page123456789...Next Page