Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

504.571.6340

423 Bourbon Street

New Orleans, LA 70130

SCN  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

kenston12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 13 September, 2016

place was great!! Amy was the best and showed me a classy time!! cant wait to come back!

marlonmoney12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 5 September, 2016

Walked past and door staff and day manager Corey talked to us, I kept walking but they had a good vibe and turned around. Went inside and me and my girl and a blast. We stopped by everyday and we were welcomed in like family. One day the bartender ran around the bar to give us a hug. We were there for my birthday and we spent 4 days in new orleans. Spent 2000+ and and a blast for every dollar. The girls were awesome and beautiful as well. But if you go asked for Corey the day manager, tell the John said hi.

eddyL  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 26 December, 2015

Yall failed.pretty girls. Good music. But we sat for 30 minutes and never saw our server...so no drinks and no singles. So no tips. *shrugs*

winston12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 5 November, 2015

Was here with a group of guys and they did a good job accommodating the group. Some enjoyed the atmosphere and the alcohol.But to really enjoy yourself here you need to be into tattoos and be okay with the median BMI of the performers being higher than you might otherwise expect from an establishment of this nature.

yanard12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 26 August, 2015

Service and girls are great! On the negative we got a couples dance and two young security guys first asked me why was there while my wife got her dance. We explained and then it was fine. However another guy came during my turn and asked my wife the same thing and was very rude. We will go back because no drink minimum and no cover. Also the talent was good. Management said the would address the issue.

adamrod  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 23 July, 2015

Female strip clubs are not usually my thing ---- but i think i have more fun there than any other place on Bourbon Street. The girls are sweet, cute and you can tell they take care of themselves. Other strip clubs on Bourbon are janky STD infested dumps i would not put my big toe in frankly. Libby, Russell K, and Andy are managers who clearly know what they are doing. To pick out one girl as a standout would be hard to do- they're ALL amazing.

felixnada  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 30 June, 2015

Came to Nola for a bachelor party and this place hooked it up! Logan made us burgers and hot dogs while Avonna and Zoe introduced us to their famous pool!

tonycluber  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 4 May, 2015

I had such a high respect for the girls and their profession! Don't ever let anybody tell you anything but! Had fun playing the audience and getting these women some extra cheddar! They always used their manners and said thank you. There is a VIP room where the ladies will chat and you get a little more one on one time especially later or early in the morning.

nickstrip  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 7 April, 2015

Barely legal has a classy interior and also attractive women (Hooters B Team). They have two poles on stage and different themes for each day of the week (Outfits). My favorite girl of the night was Jinx very attractive and easy to speak with. A great place to go checkout with friends or even the mistress.These women have talent and are creative when there on stage. It's a first for me to have seen a stripper lighting to matches that was clamped on there breasts. Side Note- Private dances are $30 each which btw they have a timer also this machine only takes bills greater than $1 so I suggest having fives or else you will be paying a little extra for a few seconds.

Franklyn  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 22 November, 2014

Look, this is NOLA and there's a ton of strip clubs. Which one do you choose? That's the question of the day and my buddies and I aimed to find out. While we haven't been to each and every one, Barely Legal has talent. The girls are cute, they're friendly, and they can move. If you had to choose one of the strip clubs, this one is it.

ciara  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 10 December, 2013

I am a travel dancer out of state where Do i send my photo to get booked possible? Thanks 5'9 and Busty 36Dd naturals looking for 12/21/-12/29/13 Booking to start with

fritter17  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 5 April, 2013

This is kind of a trashy joint... but let's not forget, it's a strip club. We started out downstairs and eventually decided to move upstairs to VIP. I have to say, the VIP experience is pretty much no different from the downstairs, so don't waste your cash. The lap dance was a little less quality than others I've experienced... the girl was a little drunk and spazzy. It's fun, if you're not looking to be wowed.

To: Taylor - Bmore Friend  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 3 February, 2013

Hope you are gonna root for Ravens tonight!! Glad to hear that you are successful in your business and your studio is doing well, hugs, Jack - from Baltimore :)

the man!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 18 December, 2012

Managment and dancers BLOW! Like reading the wall Street Journal

Andrew T.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 21 September, 2012

Well, I've never been much of an exotic dance club kind of guy, but this was an interesting experience. I was traveling to New Orleans on business and went here with a business associate. He paid for a young lady dressed as what I presumed to be a pirate wench (or maybe just a pirate but she looked "wench-esq" if that makes sense) to give me a private dance. Under that wench outfit was a quite desirable young woman (not too young I hope). She danced and it was entertaining. I would come here again.

Taylor:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 4 September, 2012

Thanks ST! Had a great one, despite the hurricane. :-)))

Soft Touch  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 28 August, 2012

Happy Birthday, Taylor.

Taylor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 5 July, 2012

Miss playing with you at the club. Considering coming to play along next week for old time sake. - Holly Preston

posted on 17 June, 2012

Any fun summer plans?! I hope to be around sometime early-mid July...hoping for a rendezvous! :-D xoxo-Taylor

posted on 21 March, 2012

I'll be there for 6ish if you're still headed in...Taylor.

posted on 19 March, 2012

Taylor: ck here wed afternoon to be sure.

posted on 17 March, 2012

Sounds great!!! xoxo Taylor

posted on 17 March, 2012

Taylor: see you at 6:30 on Wednesday .

posted on 14 March, 2012

Hooray! Fun times ahead...I could work Tuesday or Wednesday...Anytime Tuesday...and anytime after 6 Wednesday. :-) Cheers, Taylor...I'll check back for your updates.

posted on 14 March, 2012

Taylor, Hope to get by to see you next week (T/W/TH) if you are working. Post your schedule and I will try to get in. I will also let you know when I hope to get in.

Taylor:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 11 March, 2012

Working tonight from 7ish - ? :-D

ha  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 9 March, 2012

The Free Telephone Chat PartyLine Numbers Home Phone Callers call: Rock/Roll +1(225)726-2200 Urban/HIP HOP +1(225)726-2220 Alternative/Gay +1(225)726-2230 Latin +1(225)726-2240 Cell Phone Callers dial Free: The Free Telephone Chat PartyLine Numbers Rock/Roll +1(206)424-8680 Urban/HIP HOP +1(206)424-2638 Alternative/Gay +1(206)424-6915 Latin +1(206)424-7960

posted on 3 March, 2012

It does... :-) Up for a visit soon? Cheers, Taylor

posted on 3 March, 2012

I don't know: does red hair look better against the white snow than blond?

posted on 29 February, 2012

Holly Preston likes to make posts in the guise of Taylor because she secretly wants to be her. xoxo - Taylor -

posted on 27 February, 2012

The mountains were awesome. Holly Preston was the prettiest snow bunny ever. Even prettier than Taylor. Xoxo ;)

posted on 25 February, 2012

Back! Kind of a crazy week, but Thursday is open...otherwise, next week looks grand...cheers! Taylor

posted on 19 February, 2012

Taylor: will check out the snow bunny after mg! Enjoy your time away. Post when you return.

NO241  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 31 January, 2012

Has Kennedy been in lately?

posted on 26 January, 2012

Had a dream about you last night!!! Will you be around this weekend at all? Otherwise, hope to see you in March sometime after my trip. xoxo-Taylor

Taylor:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 14 January, 2012

Perhaps the next time I see you we can exchange e-mails...I'd give it to you now...but like you said...public forum. ;-) I check here regularly, so if you're in town for a visit, let me know and I'll work my dance schedule around you if I can!!

Taylor:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 12 January, 2012

Total long-shot that I even found this site. I Google'd you and this was the only that thing came up that I thought you might monitor. She has been talking about you non-stop for 4 days so I figured I had to at least try to contact you. Obviously this is an open forum, so it won't work, but if there is any way to contact you privately my girlfriend would love to talk with you again. If not, then we'll look forward to seeing you again sometime soon. :)

To Bama Couple:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 12 January, 2012

I absolutely remember you!!!! I was telling my girlfriends all night that I had a crush on your girl, hehe. I had a great time and it's awesome to see you post on here to tell me you both did too! I hope you write here if you ever plan to visit again...I'll make sure to work for you. :-D xoxo -Taylor-

Bama couple  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 11 January, 2012

Taylor, I met you Sunday night along with my girlfriend. I just wanted to thank you again for giving her the most amazing first experience. You have certainly changed her entire life. I doubt you remember us, as probably lots of couples cross your path, but maybe that look of pure innocence on her face will help remind you. Thank you again.

posted on 8 January, 2012

Would love to see you before I head to the mountains in February to wish you a happy new year! xoxo Taylor

posted on 9 December, 2011

I'm still ready to go for Friday between 3-5. Hope to see you! Cheers, Taylor

posted on 4 December, 2011

Sounds perfect! I'll check back in case your plans change...otherwise, I'll plan to be there at 3pm. Cheers! xoxo Taylor

posted on 4 December, 2011

Taylor: how about Friday afternoon between 3 and 5?

posted on 2 December, 2011

I'll be around quite a bit the next couple of weeks! Give a shout if you'll be out and about at all! Cheers, Taylor.

Thorto  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 1 December, 2011

Has anyone ever had any dances from Kennedy or heard about them? Are they any good?

posted on 16 November, 2011

I should be working Saturday and/or Sunday evening this week...any chance you'll be out and about? Otherwise, hope to see you after Thanksgiving Holiday! Cheers, Taylor.

Kennedy...  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 8 November, 2011

Maybe I saw her during Mardi Gras or sometime this summer...but before that it had been over a year.

NO241  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 6 November, 2011

That's right, from Michigan. When is the last time Kennedy worked?

Taylor:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 6 November, 2011

I haven't seen Kennedy in a while...the girl from Michigan right? In other news...I'm on schedule tomorrow, Monday, from 8-2. :)

NO241  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 5 November, 2011

Does Kennedy still work there?

posted on 4 November, 2011

Thanks for letting me know! Let's stay in touch, would love to see you before the New Year!!! :-D

posted on 4 November, 2011

Can't make it in tonight

posted on 3 November, 2011

I could work tomorrow...just not super late. Could be there from 6pm-11pm, just let me know! xoxo

posted on 3 November, 2011

Taylor: are you working fri nite? 50/50 chance I can get in to see you if so. I'll post if you will.

posted on 3 November, 2011

Uh-oh...not sure if I can make it tonight...photoshoot popped up! I'll just wait for your schedule... ;-)

posted on 2 November, 2011

Not sure what your schedule is like but I'll be working tomorrow around 8...then hopefully Saturday evening as well...

Taylor's Schedule:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 27 October, 2011

Friday night 9-til...AND Halloween 8-2! :-D What to dress up as...

Taylor's Schedule:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 24 October, 2011

Wednesday 8 - 2. Possibly Thursday 8 - 2. Friday 9 - til...

posted on 20 October, 2011

I'm also available next week: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. :) -Taylor

posted on 15 October, 2011

Taylor: hope to see you soon. Went to website: top billing! Wow.

posted on 6 October, 2011

You should check out the New Orleans Photo Alliance exhibit...I had two pieces accepted into the show! :)

Taylor's Schedule:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 4 October, 2011

Wednesday night 8-2, Saturday night 10-til. :)

Taylor's Schedule:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 29 September, 2011

Working Friday night...but not too late...from 9-1or2. :)

Taylor's Schedule:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 26 September, 2011

Working this Tuesday 8-2am...it's 2-4-1 all night!

Taylor's Schedule:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 29 August, 2011

Tuesday 8-2. Friday 9-3.

larry1  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 25 August, 2011

Dual spinning poles on the main stage!

Taylor's Schedule:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 19 August, 2011

Update...now working Saturday instead of tonight!

Taylor's Schedule:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 18 August, 2011

Thursday 8-2, Friday night. :)

to Jack:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 16 August, 2011

I will be out of town from the 10-19th of September...the weekend of the 23rd would be ideal as I am shooting a wedding the last weekend of Sept. Cheers! T

2Taylor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 13 August, 2011

Hey "T", bad timing with the messages huh? lol Anyway, later in September will work for me too so I will let you know ahead of time as to which days like around the 16th, or so. Jack :)

To Jack:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 10 August, 2011

I didn't see September...I thought you were talking about August. I will actually be away that weekend as well. Any other time in September work for you?

2Taylor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 6 August, 2011

Hey T, You did mean September 12th correct?

Taylor:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 6 August, 2011

Hi Jack, I'm on vacation until the 10th. How about the 12th?

2Taylor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 4 August, 2011

Hey T, How does about Sept 9th sound for me to visit NOLA? I also have some time off next week until Aug16th too, please let me know your sechedule & I'll try to arrange to see you. Jack

To Nick:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 27 July, 2011

At BL they are the same thing...simply with different titles. There are three different types of dances at this club...a table dance/$20 is done right at your table, easy enough. A couch/lap dance/$40 is done in a semi private booth...and a VIP room dance, which varies in cost depending on the the room/champagne ect...hope this helps. Taylor.

nick  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 26 July, 2011

what is the difference between a lap dance and a couch dance?

To Jack:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 22 July, 2011

My trip to Baltimore was unexpected...and because of that...I won't be making it up there in August. If not a visit in the Fall, I will be around during the holidays.

2Taylor from Jack  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 20 July, 2011

Hey Taylor, Glad your studio is going well! I was chatting with your friend tonite and she told me I just missed you last week. I only wish I knew in time! Anyway, please let me know when you will be visiting for your Bday next month and I will surely be around to "entertain" (& spoil) you! Jack :)

Taylor:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 18 July, 2011

Working this Wednesday night! Bubbly and a really hot third wheel anyone?!

posted on 5 July, 2011

I may need your professional advice in regards to my vehicle...or if you prefer to recommend someone else that could help. Er.

posted on 29 June, 2011

Hoping we're still on for tomorrow...I'll be there at 6 regardless! Cheers!

posted on 24 June, 2011

Sounds great! Can't wait to see you...I'm still getting over whatever little bug has been going around...so perhaps I should stay in tomorrow night and continue to get well. Really looking forward to it...I put myself on schedule so I'll actually be there at 6 Thursday if you happen to get out earlier. :) Cheers!

t  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 24 June, 2011

Taylor: Thursday it definitely is; although I may possibly pass by BL on Saturday night as well.

Taylor to T:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 23 June, 2011

How about both! lol next thursday (30th) @ 7 would be perfect! let me know if anything changes, my schedule is open saturday...so if that turns out to work better for you, i could come in. i'll check here for updates. :)

posted on 23 June, 2011

Either Saturday night around 8 or Thursday around 7. Which is better for you?

posted on 21 June, 2011

Oh what a fun surprise! I am available everyday from June 23rd - July 3rd, except Mon 27th and Tues 28th. :) Yay for a wide open schedule! Let me know what works best for you. Taylor.

posted on 20 June, 2011

Taylor: I'm gonna be around next week. Are you working Saturday? How about during next week?

2 Taylor from Jack  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 14 June, 2011

Hey Taylor, thanks so much for the response! Yes, I would love to know the dates in July if you travel and your short visit in August for your Bday! Rest assured, I will "surely" be available. Now as far as me traveling to NOLA, yes, I'd love to and if September is best for you, I will wait till then. Perhaps about the 14th thru 17th maybe? Of course, please keep me posted and I "will" stay in touch!

Taylor:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 14 June, 2011

Someone fun come join me this Thursday between 8pm-2am! Let's drink some champagne and go swimming!

To Jack:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 12 June, 2011

Hi Jack! I hope you're well...it has been a while! I might be traveling a bit in July, though I'm waiting to hear about dates before I'll know for sure. Otherwise, a small trip sometime in August for my birthday. My studio is really busy these days so I'm rarely at the club, unless upon request. If you're thinking of traveling to NOLA, it seems like September might be best for me...until I know those dates. Let's stay in touch!

2 Taylor from Bmore  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 9 June, 2011

Hey Taylor, This is Jack from Baltimore, long time, no see! I was wondering if you will be visiting anytime this summer? If not, when would you normally be at Barely Legal during the months of July-Sept. Just in case you are traveling. Hope to hear back from you, "J:"

to t:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 1 June, 2011

I'm here...guess something came up. Sticking around until 10 or 11 just in case. Hope everything is ok...sorry we missed each other!

posted on 1 June, 2011

Sounds great! Post if anything changes...otherwise...see you tomorrow around 7!!! :)

posted on 31 May, 2011

Taylor: hope to be by club wed nite @ 7 if you are working. I will check tomorrow and post.

TO T:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on 18 May, 2011

No worries, I'll check tomorrow to see if anything has changed. Hope to see you pass by this weekend at BB. Cheers!