Booby Trap Homestead

2.8

29000 South Dixie Highway

Homestead, FL 33033

Club Desire (management)  on Booby Trap Homestead

Tiffany A.  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 1 March, 2016

I am a 35 year old woman who has a digital copy of her passport not a drivers license. The picture looks exactly like me and i was not able to enter this establishment. I traveled to 3 other places tonight where this was not an issue. The manger came outside to inform me he can not let me inside when there are most likely woman who are not old enough bye a lotto ticket working there.

yanard12  on  Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 2 October, 2015

I was alittle apprehensive at first being my first visit to a strip club but nonetheless I had a wonderful time. The women were beautiful and inviting. I had a lovely conversation with one of the ladies there which lead to multiple private dances. The parking is a little troublesome but overall it was a splendid experience.

DexterRexter  on  Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 23 September, 2015

Honestly I worked for the owner for five years and this location is his worst. Management here treat the female employees with little respect and the dancers are treated like sex mules. With clear understanding that most adult entertainment entities in South Florida are brothels anyway that does not mean they must be subjected to additional harassment within the workplace. Perhaps if management treated their contractors a bit better, they would actually stand a chance at sustaining a lineup of better looking females.

Etele K.  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 21 September, 2015

It was their anniversary celebration so we could not go wrong! Free admission, open bar with all liquors included with a pig roast( one of the best we've ever had!)...what else can a Man want?! I happened to go with my Lady, so was behaving, but it certainly seemed that they were one of the classier clubs where the women looked sexy and they weren't too pushy or obnoxious with money or dances. Nothing out of this world, but a very pleasing experience and would recommend this place of you want to have the boonies and booties without the Trap!

Ralph  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 26 February, 2015

Now called PINUPS. No cover charge midweek. They wand you down at the door. Drink prices are reasonable. I counted 7 hot latinas and they've really upgraded the place! Jammin' tunes and hot bodies. It was weird that I had to pay $25 up front for the 1st dance and then anything additional to the dancer if she danced more than 1 song. Maybe they thought I'd run off or something. The girls were willing to please. Everyone was really nice to me.

Ayub K.  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 7 October, 2014

Worst place to go and fuck your fun.the bouncer are an asshole don't know how to respect. He told me asshole for nothing 10 dollar cover charge for nothing not worth at all.if you want to get abused by these asshole pls don't go there let them die starving

Johnnyboy123  on  Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 26 April, 2014

If youre in the area, stop by this place. Its a god damn shit show.

adamrod  on  Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 2 February, 2014

This is my favorite place to go when there's nothing else happening! You never leave disappointed, All the girls work hard, dance good. And drinks are cheaper than most other places. BT's never disappoints. Plus it's free entrance if you're in the military ;)

Bella B.  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 18 November, 2013

Let's talk about incredible establishments. This is one of them! Good music (although typically the censored version which makes no sense given where you are) anyways- the girls are cool and dance really well for the most part. Granted, there are a few bad apples who aren't as enthusiastic but overall the energy is good, fun and jovial. I can't say I have ever had a bad time here. Go any day and you'll have the fun you've been dreaming about

Franklyn  on  Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 10 June, 2013

I love the strip club The strippers in there is so friendly And hot

Gustavo Q.  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 27 June, 2012

What do guys do when they're done partying/hanging and don't want to go home yet? They go out to a strip club and enjoy themselves.BT's certainly fits under the generic strip club category and doesn't do much to stand out from the rest. From the smoke filled air, to the moderately priced beers. Nothing stood out from the general strip club scene. One thing that annoyed me was that after every stage dance each of the girls would come to you asking for a tip. It was extremely unclassy, rude and some even insulted me in Spanish (which i found kind of funny since I know Spanish). I did figure out a way to get the to go away. Just tell them that you just got here and they would go away. Pretty simple strategy to save some money. I mean how dumb would you have to be to believe that excuse, but whatever they fell for it. I guess they cant be that be that bright if they are working a joint like this. Anyways, I ended up enjoying myself, but spending a tad bit more money that I wanted to spend, oh well you live and learn. I personally wouldn't go back unless a group of friend wanted to hit this place up. Other than that, I would take the drive up to tootsies and have a better time.

Noelle M.  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 5 January, 2012

This place is disgusting and all the girls there are *itches!! How they make money amazes me . I recently went there and im a women, and i was shocked at the low class girls and not to mention the guys that work there. One classless stripper there (i forgot her name, but she has a star tattoo On her face) even went as far as to have the bouncer tell my friend to leave because she was "bothering" her?? How the heck does someone bother a stripper is beyond me.. Especially because we were with a group of str8 women who were just curious to see a male strip club, my take is that she got angry because we didnt give her $ when she came around.. (she was disgusting) and since we were women she told the bouncer to have us leave, so in a nutshell we were gender discriminated against.. And to top it all off i asked for the managers business card and he wouldnt even come outside, i asked the bouncer and he just closed the door in my face .. This place is ridiculous! STEER CLEAR!!!! SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! There are plenty of strip clubs that have more class than this!!! The grime and scum that work here are not worth it!

fuckery12  on  Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 14 March, 2011

What happened, BT's? You used to be so much fun after a couple of drinks in South Miami. A little expensive, yes; a little crowded, yes; a little sleazy (but the good kind of sleaze), yes. Went in on Saturday though, and the sleaze component was off the charts. Gross, poorly dancing women with nasty surgical scars, patrons that looked like they were related to Hannibal Lecter, crazy drink prices, and way way way more people than the fire code would allow for. Its like you decided since the only close place you had to compete with was Bare Necessities that it wasn't worth trying anymore. This place used to be the perfect mix of sleaze and class, but now its racing to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Hopefully the management will wake up and try to be a little more classy (but not too much).

XhXeXy  on  Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 19 January, 2011

hmmm. It had definitely been a while since my last visit to a strip club. Normally I would have passed, but with the group I was with - it was hard to go home. We went on a Tuesday night, so needless to say the place was dead. They charged us $5 to get in which was super cheap compared to the other places I'd been. The lighting is just right in there - the dancers that night, were def. not the best I'd ever seen, but they were sexy, and fun too - which I think probably matters a whole lot in that line of work. The minimal crowd in there -was a little sketchy, but made the most of that Tuesday. The bartender was a bit slow, although I didn't realize until a bit later that there was a cocktail waitress - and a big shocker - BIG shocker to me was that the girls took their panties off. I thought, this was illegal, but I guess BT's has a special full nudity license. The girls were groomed appropriately, thank god. I like the two pole runway too :) I bet this place gets rockin' on the weekend. Might be back, might not. Really not my thing - but neither is watching sports. I moreso like to be in the game - so I should probably stay away from this place.

the original mr big  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 8 October, 2010

dammit man scare face is no longer there he was cool now there is a new guy that calls himself GIO what king of name is that is that the name u give a bottom bitch does he even no how to run a club from wat i have seen that boy cant even wipe his ass clean d office was shut down becuz of him boobby doral he looked more like a homo more than anything in homested he looks like the tipe of girl that u would grab from the back of her hair and spit on her face also i would brab her by the ears and say come here bitch daddy got sumthing for u but in reallity thats 1 fake ass nigga that would not b able to do shit if he had no1 helping him to do things d ponytail makes him look more like a hoddrat than anythig

mr biggs  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 26 January, 2010

i dont no dont care but ill do her

Local Dancer  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 25 April, 2008

Booby trap South is the old mattie silks. The only thing that has really changed is the name.

re: Prmass1  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 23 January, 2008

Why? It could be useful for humming a special tune--- perhaps the "Piano Man" by Bily Joel.

This Place  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 22 January, 2008

Was this the former Matti Silks or former Gatorkicks? Can't remember.

Social Hopper  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 14 November, 2007

Not bad despite all the criticism. Went and had a few drinks during some shift change I think. They've got this really cute bartendar. The dancers weren't all that bad. Spent about $130 between entrance 3 dances and 2 hours at the bar drinking. Definatly not bad, Ive seen a lot worse. Keep up the continuing good work. Nice awnning, when you gonna get a sign out side?

Prmass1  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 30 October, 2007

"Her teeth popped out, " Wow! Thanks for letting me know. I have driven past that joint a number of times. I always wanted to go in to check out the place but after reading the reviews and especially the girl's teeth popping out it is enough for me to look the other way. I think I'll remain in my current joint- Showgirls.

SuperMan  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 11 September, 2007

Hit this place last on my way to the Keys. Was kind of small- and the stage WAS too small- I agree there. The girls were friendly but had to be asked to come over. The lapdance area was a dizzying experience- with glow in the dark carpet everywhere (thank god it wasn't lit up all blue), I felt a bit ripped off not getting the whole song- but for the priviledges I got in that small amount of time- I guess we were even.

joe-joe  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 15 August, 2007

same old sh!thole- brand new name. Girls are fair to poor looking, the stage is so small the girls can barely move, (you think the new owners would have noticed). The only good part was the girls seemed to timid to make money so there was no "pressuring" for dances. The view was bad, but the price was right. CHEAP. One girl offered me a BJ then showed me that her teeth can pop out- Thats when I left.

Curious...  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 16 April, 2007

Has Angel returned yet? I haven't seen her in month! She told me she is from Ohio, but will more than likely move down to FL. Does anyone know if she really made the move?

mr big  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 1 March, 2007

so i see scarr face has the club looking better but the weekend manager still looks like he is is still on a verry bad coke problem stuters 2 much u got somme guy by the name {mig moe } he is a cool cat some short nigga name {jason} cool cat dont no wat the fuck he does but he strait then u still got some bullshit wanna -b sheff that cant even make scamble eggs by the name of chino

I'm in Heaven!!!  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 4 August, 2006

Just had to say I stopped in last night and was caught off guard. There is a new girl there named Angel. Gorgeous! I was not expecting to see a girl like her in a place like Booby Trap. Beautiful face, great body, and she has a personality. Now, if you all were to weed out some more of the girls you got, and bring in some more "Angels" then you would be a high class club!!

Bump on a stool  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 3 August, 2006

Big-ups on whoever is the new owner, place is really coming together. It was long over do.

Rob  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 24 July, 2006

Club was bought by the Booby Trap in March '06 remodling in progress and the club is looking geat. Bucket specials during the day ( and not mini's either ) look for good things to happen now that the Booby Trap is in Homestead

amber  on Booby Trap Homestead

posted on 14 July, 2006

did donavin open a new club he and his wife are honest people