Silver Reign

11908 Mississippi Avenue

Los Angeles, CA 90025

Club Desire (management)  on Silver Reign

Jordanp  on  Silver Reign

posted on 4 November, 2016
Joined 7 months ago

Friendly staff ...beautiful sexy dancers u cant found any other places... expensive but worth it ... best place for boys night out

livinlikelarry  on  Silver Reign

posted on 19 September, 2016
Joined 4 months ago

best girls in town nice small private club

joseph1k  on  Silver Reign

posted on 30 June, 2016

Girls are so dam hot!! Dances are a little more than some other clubs in LA but the girls are well worth it and the place is open late, even after bars close. Got 5 dances with a stunner named Charlie, perfect body and great moves. This isn't your everyday ghetto ass strip joint so don't be stingy, tip well and respect the girls and your guaranteed an amazing night!!

Natalie P.  on Silver Reign

posted on 17 June, 2016

This place is Amazing!!!! We were here last week for my friend's bachelorette party!!! The girls here were pretty yet awesome!!! We even got a lap dance with one of the dancer! She did a great job... Plus not to mention the girls here were super hot !!! They know what they were doing!!! The staff here were extremely nice to us as well and the manager Johny went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and we even get a free passes to come back next time !!! We will be back for sure..

moneyman2  on  Silver Reign

posted on 19 April, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Great lap dances. Pretty expensive though but some really Gorgeous girls, i got a good boner from it

Johnson12  on  Silver Reign

posted on 22 December, 2015

The worst club ever. Got a dance from Sissy, she danced half the song, and asked for $20 tip. When I refused to pay, she told me that I will get problems. Right after the dance, the security approached me and kicked me out for inappropriate touching. 5 guys left with me - their loss.

Mackenzie H.  on Silver Reign

posted on 17 November, 2015

Silver Reign has been the place to go for my friends and I over the last few months. Amazing girls, great service, and surprisingly cheap prices for such a great location! I plan to continue returning to this exceptional gentleman's club.

mathewater12  on  Silver Reign

posted on 13 December, 2014

This is my second time, the girls were great!! The prices of drinks were incredible, the staff was super nice and I'm definitely gonna go back, doesn't compare to any places in the area, I usually go to forplay but I prefer this place a lot more! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking to have a good time not trying to spend too much!

Adam S.  on Silver Reign

posted on 16 March, 2014

I thought it was a rather interesting experience, given it's the first and only strip club I've ever gone to.Can't wait to go again.

rogerrab2  on  Silver Reign

posted on 11 March, 2014

bullshit not free after check inbouncer said $5 off manager said they don't so that anymore $20 cover bullshit

richard95  on  Silver Reign

posted on 28 February, 2014

It has changed so much since my last visit to LA. It was called Savannah. The strippers are good to pretty hot. I was there three times last week. Monday day, Thursday day and Saturday night.The days were a little slow, girls were cute, that being said I only saw three. Nice selection of music, staff was no where to be seen. The nights were crazy lots of "fun" girls.

JIM  on Silver Reign

posted on 26 August, 2013

I must say, kelly is amazing. sweet, w/ an accent can't recall what country shes from. nice chocholate ass, hot body. amazing lapdance. will be back soon! check this gal out!

curtis17  on  Silver Reign

posted on 8 August, 2013

OK....first off this place is tiny. And for us female clubbers we can't use the ladies room in the dancer's dressing room so I had to use the men's room (Ew!). The afternoon that I visited there were only 3 girls working - one waitress/bartender/dancer, one hot Russian brunette that actually worked the room, and a third girl who sat in the corner on her cellphone the entire time that I was there. Only one other customer besides me. I hung out chatting with the waitress/etc. and tipped the stage but never got any dances, so I can't comment on the lap dance areas. Maybe next time if I decide to come back. But with so many other clubs around, I doubt that I'll return anytime soon.

Bing H.  on Silver Reign

posted on 6 August, 2013

Ambiance:*Located on the corner of Olympic and Barrington.*Lots of street parking.*Small place with a small stage.*Usually a $20 cover, but free if you Check In.*Bouncers are nice.*Girls are hot.*Great place to end your night.

maxxy1  on  Silver Reign

posted on 1 July, 2013

The MOST DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE EVER at a club. EVER!My buddy and I went early evening on a weekday. We pay and enter. Oppps, there's three bouncers in suits and two girls there - NO customers. Off hours certainly. But two hours 45 minutes go by and each girl danced... ONCE! REALLY!! TWO TOTAL DANCES!!!! Why collect a cover and have the bartender come over and require the purchase of drinks IF YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY CLOSED??If that wasn't bad enough - they only danced topless!!!!! The only way you are seeing all nude is to pay $40 for a VERY short lap dance. It seems their business model at Silver Reign is to under-perform so you put more money in the meter so to speak to have the girl complete her dance. The whole thing is a BATE and SWITCH - ABSOLUTE RIPOFF. The girl we spoke to was cool. BUT WE BOTH FELT COMPLETELY SCAMMED!!! ALSO they ding you after you pay for the lap dance just before she performs the lap dance - you have to buy the girl a drink !! Surprise!!!!WHY NOT make the only two customers in the place feel special? WHY NOT put on a show so they come back??? WHY RIP PEOPLE OFF AND BE SHOCKED WHEN NOBODY COMES TO YOUR CLUB ANYMORE?

fritter17  on  Silver Reign

posted on 27 November, 2012

Overcharged by Debit card $400 at the door which I didn't find out to the next day. Went in and no girls were dancing and paid $6 for a water. Left immediately and asked for a refund and of course the answer was no. This is a terrible hole in the wall. Please find another place and save your time and money!

Jeff H.  on Silver Reign

posted on 6 September, 2012

This place is the WORST strip club I've been to in my life. It's tiny with one stage. Very few girls in there. They do not come and talk to you. We are sitting there for like 30 min and not a single girl came up to say hello. Finally, I wave over one of the girls. She just says "what? do you want a lap dance?" I'm like well, im in a strip club, I thought you might want to talk to me for a minute first. thats why i paid $20 to get in here, right? They all start laughing hysterically. i tell the manager im disapointed, and he was SUPER RUDE and would not refund. The girls are not that hot either. And mostly guys are going up the girls working to get THEIR attention, as if it were a regular bar. Try 4Play or the body shop. This place blows.

disgusting  on Silver Reign

posted on 18 December, 2011

this club has the absolute ugliest girls of any club i've been to. save your money.

Mark  on Silver Reign

posted on 20 August, 2011

Never coming back.. i love how they present themselves as "upscale" and all that really means is they upcharge everything.. 20$ to get in another 20$ plus tip for one none alcoholic drink and 40$ a dance.. i dont mind spending the money for a good time but the talent in this place is at a definite low.. not a single good looking chick and all the girls that came up to me were high on something way more then life.. or even alcohol or weed.. they all offered hand jobs in the back for a 40$ dance.. if they offered me that right away how many others have they already been with and/or offered the same thing to.. you have to ask yourself

Michael C.  on Silver Reign

posted on 17 March, 2008

Overpriced. As another reviewer noted, you're out $22 before even going in. And once you go in, you're not in paradise.Women are unattractive - when they are even around.Biggest rip-off of a strip club I've ever been to.

Wondering honest  on Silver Reign

posted on 17 November, 2007

Hello all, I'm a new dancer and i was just wondering if there are any clubs that have a mellow day shift so i can learn to do the pole .. or if there are any dancers that give lessions... myspace /nylafaux ;)

dae m.  on Silver Reign

posted on 12 October, 2007

imagine a living room with some poles and this is what you get for Silver Reign. hmm makes me wonder if i should install a pole in my pad and create a lucrative business that allows me to see a whole lotta cash and to be surrounded by beautiful women? damn, not a bad plan at all! anyway, another thing that struck me funny is that this is strip club that i've heard the best music out of. honestly, i can just use the free pass, listen to some tunes, and look at boobies...are u F*N kidding me! where has this place been and why haven't i come sooner?!?! Anyway, another thing about the joint is that the peelers aren't very personal with you...so that kinda dissuaded me but other then that it's a great place. bring the kids! err oops wrong place!

Cal  on Silver Reign

posted on 16 April, 2007

I went to this club just to check it out since the ratings were pretty good. And I left more than satisfied. I only have word to say and thats "DESTINY" I swear she give the best dances ever hahah well at least to me... Cal

Garden of Eden  on Silver Reign

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with **Mariah** and the Newest Beauties of the ***New Millennium*** visit ("wetandplenty".) This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interset to see more.

sucks  on Silver Reign

posted on 26 January, 2007

I really don't like clubs that make you buy the girls drinks.

Bill  on Silver Reign

posted on 19 November, 2006

This place is great. Went in around 4:00 pm to kill some time. Received a couple of dances that were very nice. All the ladies were very attractive, and friendly. Cannot wait to go back.

just so you know  on Silver Reign

posted on 26 August, 2006

there are many hot girls here day or night... dances are 40 but well worth it... it's always a good time no matter what time you go...

Gary  on Silver Reign

posted on 4 March, 2005

We were there 2/24/05 - The place is terrible ... $22 bucks to get in the door .. $40 for a dance and there were only 3 girls to choose from ... never again! Save your money ... jerk off!

Howard  on Silver Reign

posted on 16 December, 2004

Complete rip off - very expensive! how did the girls look? i have no idea, the place is friggin dark as hell - you won't see a thing. lap dances are in complete darkness. $22 to get in and $40 per lap dance - and their two for once specials, well, they really don't mean it - the girls will collect $80. stay away!!!!