Christie's Cabaret Tempe

480.456.1015

1675 West Baseline Road

Tempe, AZ85283

SCNonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCNonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club NewsonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCNonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)onChristie's Cabaret Tempe

DexterRexteronChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 16 November, 2016

the girls are really pretty. service was good by the waitresses but sat here for an hour and not one solicitation for a lap dance? strange... after mentioning this to management it was fixed but I shouldn't have had to bring g it to their attention. thank you for correcting it. Christie's really cares about their customers.

danielsononChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 3 August, 2016

Had the best night of my life for my first time going to a strip club. I will be coming back when i get paid again lol Well worth the money $$

Veronica L.onChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 28 February, 2016

Visit: 02/18/2016This place and this review are not to be confused with the other Christie's Cabaret in Phoenix. This Christie's Cabaret Tempe, although possibly under the same management group, is totally different.First off, we'd like to thank Tammy, Naomi, Gia, and Renee for making our night. We went to four strip clubs in the same day before ending our night here and the club and the ladies did not disappoint at all.There's one circular stage with a railing on the ceiling around the outer rim for the dancers to use and a pole in the center that actually does not go to the ceiling, which was different for us, but the dancers who used it did not seem to have a problem at all with it. Each dancer got two songs and you could tell the DJ did his best to play songs that each girl was comfortable with.It's a full bar, which is located to the left as you walk in and it had most likely one of the most beautiful bartenders we have ever seen. She was short, in a corset, gorgeous; we didn't catch her name but we'd go back just to see her. But since it is a full bar, topless only, which is more than okay for us. The bar had two TVs and there are two TVs close to the seating to the right of the stage.We didn't get the VIP/dance specifics, but it seemed that there was a very nice VIP area in the back and that dances were being performed in a raised, roped off area behind the main floor seating. Plus we saw a lot of floor dances being given at the tables and against the back wall.This is most definitely a club we will be returning to and odds are as long as Tammy is there, it will be very soon.

To DanonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 13 February, 2016

Many men prefer curves. Don't be shallow. You can like unhealthy skinny girls and that's ok but don't be so quick to judge. I see great "heavy" looking girls here.

DanonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 5 February, 2016

Stopped in this club for the first time while in town. It was rather quiet but there were a lot of dancers. Too many of them were heavy or sloppy. I did get to spend a good deal of time in the couch area with the beautiful Natalie. Smooth and sleek, with pop up nips, she is one of the few girls at the club worth spending some bucks on. Next time I come to town while seek her out.

Mizz Lucy M.onChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 4 February, 2016

I have long been a fan of strip clubs, preferring topless to nude. A date and I went to Christies last week and had a mediocre, at best, experience. (Question- when did strip clubs start charging ladies cover charge?? Has it been that long since I have been to one?)Anyhow, door guy was ok, counter gal was ok, nobody walked us in to seat us. That's cool- no biggie.We chose the only table left near the stage but moved after a bit because the way the stage lighting is set, you are blinded while trying to ogle the lovely ladies. We tried to stay seated since we'd ordered food and worried the food wouldnt find us but DAMN! That food took forever. The fryer was out of order so I was offered veggies instead of the side which I was ok with since I dont eat much fried food anyhow but the server said "the fryer is still broken" which tells me it had been for some time, for whatever that's worth to you. My date ordered a cocktail of which they were out of the liquor for. Huge let down for him, as it's really the only thing he drinks. He was a good sport and ordered something else which turned out to be weak/lacking much liquor. The food was SLOOOOOOWWWWW to arrive and we were seeing spots from the stage lights so we moved. My date was kind enough to order the dancer who latched onto us a drink ($10 for a redbull!). She was sweet enough but overstayed her welcome as we really wanted to watch the dancers on stage to choose who we'd like table dances from. She went on and on about her previous job and being new and how nice the other gals were and needing lessons on being a better stripper, etc. She was definitely nice enough, but girls- if the table aint buyin a dance from you within the first 10 minutes of conversation, maybe move along...The stage "entertainers" :Beat.Totally beat. Bored. Lazy.Tired.High. Zero entertainment value. Scene: Walk out (bored), walk the pole 1-2 times (annoyed), no eye contact (the floor was more interesting that potential tippers), boobs come out immediately (no tease), floor work was bland (facial expression like "when will this song be over?", no pole work (until our Nubian Goddess arrived!), and in one instance, when I went up, stack of bills in hand, the dancer didn't notice me because her eyes were so rolled back in her head, that by song's end she finally "snapped out of it" long enough to see me and said "Oh i didnt see you i was blacked out". Um-huh? Two dancers who approached us made a point of telling my date "I dont do things on the side", unprovoked. Um-huh? The lack of engagement and entertainment was such that he finally began trying to "educate" the girls who approached us by telling them how they could be more dynamic on stage. I think it fell on deaf (stoned) ears. There was one lady, long dark hair, delicious mocha skin, athletic build, who killed that pole and made it pay her! We showered her. She came by after to thank us personally. She was smiling, enthusiastic, able-bodiedThere was the Bombastic Latin lady who's body was out of this world and her personality was SO SASSY. She had this devil-may-care, hot ass bitch thing going for her. She let m touch her boobies! : ) OH! I did get my food. It wasnt hot anymore but I was so famished (hence ordering food in a strip club!) that I sucked it up and ate it anyhow. The shots of fireball he ordered werent full pours. I stuck with bottled beers (safer). Upside- ladies room was clean although the soap dispenser was broken (ew). Glad my date was engaging and entertaining because the entertainment, largely, was not. The $200 he spent and $40 I spent, was not worth it. I wont be back.

ReonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 28 September, 2015

The girls aren't necessarily to blame, a customer can see for himself how slow it is and makes it easier to lowball the dances. Of course a girl will take 50/60 bucks instead of a 100 it's better than nothing.

I.C.U. TOOonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 13 September, 2015

There r 20 dollar places in the club but girls are doing dances for 10 dollars that should bring 50 are 60 dollars girls just do to much for nothing

BLONDSHELLonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 4 September, 2015

Dj doc needs to work thurs friday saturday the other djs are boring as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw try hiring someone with a marketing degree thats what i pay a house fee right not to sit in your empty fucking club.thank gawd no manager tipouts none of them deserve it you get enough of our money.

REonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 14 August, 2015

Not really.. I do not consider either one of them of any value.

Dear B $onChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 12 August, 2015

as you assume April the night VIP hostess, You might want to rethink and remember April the day sever who is also a hostess... Mackenzie also a day entertainer... look before you leap..

I smell BSonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 10 August, 2015

April has been gone over 6 months

posted on 6 August, 2015

Guys, if you want to relieve stress, this place... the best cabaret in Phoenix Metro... is much better than going to your doctor or massage therapist. The dancers there are ultra-top-flight. In particular... MacKenzie... was so sensitive to my situation, I began to feel better, after only a few minutes in her wonderful presence! It's the classiest place in the city. I was welcomed at the door, then, had a good conversation with the DJ, Aaron, and the cute bartender, Rachel. The manager, Debbie, and the VIP hostess, April, were equally cordial. I had a great VIP visit with MacKenzie! Thanks to all.

They only give a fuck about their 45$onChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 24 April, 2015

they run the club like they way they act like TRASH. Its getting ghetto in there

I C UonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 30 March, 2015

Seriously, they need to either change the dances from $10 to $20 all around floor, or do something about $20 couch dances. Bc if customers don't want to do VIP well we can't force them. We shouldn't be punished bc of that. Another thing....Debbie getting massages at the bar by a customer... not good, not good, especially when it's from this particular guy who always harasses the girls!

Old guyonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 22 December, 2014

Anybody know what happened to Jasmine? She seems to have dropped off the radar. I've not seen her around for a while and was missing some great dances from her. If she left the biz, good for her, but if she hasn't, can somebody clue me in as to what club she's at now?

RE SASSonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 28 September, 2014

The DB manager took away our 20$ vip area, why because they think they will sell more champagne that way? lol no way the hostess are so rude anyways I wouldn't recommend taking a customer up there!

SassonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 12 September, 2014

Please promote this club !!!! i am about to pull my hair out !!!! don't want to go work somewhere else. we need promotions. radio for example. a giant billboard. i find it hard to believe the club doesn't have money for advertisements. come on people !!!!

JDonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 9 September, 2014

I was visiting from out of town and decided to check Christie's out... Great place... great staff... Had a couple of dances from Cassandra.. Very sexy girl.. She is an amazing dancer very sensual... After just a few dances we went to the VIP... This girl is funny, sexy, and worth it... I will be back...

XhXeXyonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 19 June, 2014

came to Christie's (Tempe location) as part of plan B of a Bachelorette Party. We originally wanted to go to Dick's but found their $20 cover charge a tad ridiculous.Price:-cover charge was $12 on Friday night, be aware that Christie's downtown (which I called) only charges $10. -after I offered to cover for myself and the bachelorette, the cashier notified me that the two of us would be let in for free. SWEET!-Bachelorette Party packages were offered to us, but very few were drinking and the $200-300 bottle service didn't seem worth it.Ambiance:-classy joint, kinda reminds me of the Belagio what with the fresco'd ceiling, etc. -pretty full house, but not too noisy, music was kept at a great level.-relatively dark (duh, it's a strip club) but walkable-nice big stage with room for plenty of crawling about and sexy strutting. Other reviewers mention "no pole" but there was definitely a pole there when I was there!-a few ladies "roaming" the crowd, none ever approached our two tables.-I appreciated that the ladies had their own bathroom separate from the dancers' bathroom-smoking outside onlyService:-our waitress was really polite and friendly despite a couple of setbacks (one of our party's card was unreadable/declined, several weren't drinking). She was very prompt and got our drink orders quickly. She also sent over the VIP hostess to offer up some specials.-VIP hostess was really sweet, offered us a couple different options, but never pushed them. We politely declined and she didn't ask/bug us further.-cashier was also very nice, was able to give me $40 in ones right off the bat without a complaint.Drinks:-we ordered a couple rounds of Fireball shots (probably $8 a shot) and then finished up with just ordering mixed drinks. -I'd suggest paying cash as paying with credit card means you end up signing several receipts and losing track of them (as I did later in the night).-as a note, this strip club (like many others) puts a "hold" on your card to ensure payment in case you walk out before paying for your lap dance or drinks. Don't freak out and call your bank (like my friend did) 'cuz you'll look like an amateur. This pending charge will disappear after a day or so and the card has been cleared.Dancers:-really wide variety of tastes to be catered to here, from your au natural to boyish/waifish frame to exotic to plastic surgery vixens. I really didn't see a single dancer who was "unattractive", most are pretty classy and only saw one with tattoos.-I LOVED the girl who did the belly dancing; she started off a bit more covered up than most of the girls, but REALLY got the crowd going with her hypnotic moves. MOAR PLEASE! -went stage-side for a few girls, but they hardly any paid ANY attention to me or any of the girls who also came up (it was their first time). Only ONE dancer (out of 4 or so) paid any attention to us, and thankfully, she recognized the bride-to-be and gave her extra special attention. Would love to see them really pay better attention to the ladies, as it's not just the men who shell out those dolla bills, ya'll.

NASCARonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 10 November, 2013

Crazy fun last three years! This year was fun, not the same came Wednesday left early dead as can be yesterday was a lot better. A lot of the best girls no longer working there. The couple of girls who where still there said management changed 4 times and push customers and girls out with changes of prices every other week. You had the best clubs with best girls, host, bartenders, floor staff and Djs. Hope you keep what stuck around. Train the newbies chomping on gum, smelling like cigarets and complaining is not sexy! See you next year hopefully it is better Tom

Mr.FunonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 9 November, 2013

Great club, some amazing girls, great location.Friday Dj needs some work.Other than that had a great time!I'm coming back for more.Weekend Dj, please play better music!

VonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 22 August, 2013

I agree Cassandra is hot and worth every dollar. I have been in a few times looking for her but did not see her. Anyone know her schedule?

Doctor BonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 16 August, 2013

I have spent some time in the VIP with the amazing Cassandra. This place is impressive. I went on a recommendation and now I may be a lifer. If you have the chance to spend time with Cassandra in the VIP do so. April the VIP host will set it up for you. Tip these ladies well and they will keep you coming back for more.

Ashlee JamesonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 13 August, 2013

Does Ashlee James work at this club?

posted on 19 July, 2013

Now that I've returned to Christie's Tempe, I feel that I'm at my home-away-from-home! What better place to relax, enjoy some spirits. vino or suds in the company of some of the world's most beautiful, intelligent and soothing women? It's not just about the bucks... well-earned and gladly-spent... it's about the opportunity to share time with the experts! I've always enjoyed my time here, especially since Saturday, June 8th, when I was able to visit VIP with a referral of Bill's: the wonderful Makenzie.

Cr?me de la Cr?meonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 3 July, 2013

Our club in Tempe is great.You just need to understand that it's more fast paced here...if you like dead clubs that's fine but know that we are a great club here in Tempe and we have fun!

Cr?me de la Cr?meonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 3 July, 2013

The gay DJ's name is Scottye!He is fun!

New DjonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 3 May, 2013

Doc was not workin :) It is some gay guy from Joshs club he was alright better then Doc. You think they give the girl what they want. We are the ones paying tip out-housefee-minimum. They did not listen to the girls in Phoenix now look at that club it ia a ghost town.

Doc is Gone?onChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 29 April, 2013

Doc is gone then I'm back! Dj Ray? Was he the top Dj in Phx? Perfect I am back for sure he was always fun to work with.

Really!onChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 28 April, 2013

If Doc is gone and Dj Ray from Phoenix is in Tempe I will be there for sure!

We left phx clubonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 27 April, 2013

Yo I heard Ray was working over here?! If that is true I know 10-15 girl who left phx would come work there for him! If that is true let us know pleaze

jjinazonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 4 March, 2013

It was about 7 or 8 years ago. Took a while to open (over a year plus), opened as a nude cabaret then got their liquor license a year after opening. Before Christies it was a Bob's Big Boy when they tried to open 4 or 5 locations in the valley and before that it was a Shoney's.......

Charles IIIonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 24 February, 2013

Does anyone remember what year christies cabaret was built and what was there before that.

ex entertaineronChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 6 January, 2013

The glendale location is so slow that I had to leave the glendale Christies because the tall black manager named Matt is such a dick he chases us girls and our customers away. I'm much happier at the baseline location and MATT could learn a LOT from the managers over here. Its worth driving all the way across town to be happy versus working with an unaproachable and total DICK! All the girls HATE him and he breaks every rule in the book...The owner should fire him or at least look into this situation...baseline is busy, the managers are helpful and they do everything they can to help us girls make money. I ve been doing this for six years and have NEVER seen a manager treat girls as bad as black Matt in Glendale does.

Phoenix better then YOUonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 20 November, 2012

We came in for a good time but we could not even breath or watch the show! 8 guys plus my table of 4 every time a girl left another one came then more waitress then Dancers wtf Give us time to drink left went to 32 street much better ratio, music and overall club we stayed all night! Girls sat and talked to us then asked for a danced the dj walking around talking to everyone he kept the whole club energy up all night way better time in Phoenix

posted on 15 October, 2012

Cindy, it was truly wonderful talking with you yesterday. Thanks for your re-welcome to Arizona; it feels like home, again, already! My kudos to April, the best VIP hostess in the world, as I've seen it. You and Steve have every reason to be proud of the empire you've created and have managed so well! As you know, I've been a regular since January of 2007, and have always posted only positive comments here. Mom's doing fine, now that she understands that life is perfect, for me. I intend to spend an unreasonable amount, of the rest of it, at your fine establishment, hopefully with your blessings, and in the company of you-know-who (her stage name begins with the first letter of the alphabet). XOX R

ryan123onChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 17 August, 2012

Most boring strip club in Phoenix metro. For typ Sat nite, Paid 13 bucks cover, yes 13! Why 13? Then one bud light bottle cost 6.25 round that up to 7 for tip, then a lousy table dance for 10 bucks. I lost 30 bucks in 15 minutes. After that, I even rejected one girl cause she looked high on something and ugly with her eyes half opened. I am a local and I am never going back there again.

#oldchickwearingahaircliponChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 12 August, 2012

Someone's going to complain about girls wearing hair clips? My complaint is guys sitting there with jiz stains on their pants expecting me to grind on them!

G Q.onChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 18 June, 2012

Ive been here many many times, and this is my first review. Ive always had a wonderfull time at Christie's and of course i neve want to leave. As you walk in, you are greeted and the staff is great and professional. The greeter than directs you to a table of your choice and recommends women at times. The women there are HOT and attentative. Everytime ive gone girls come up and ask nicely for a dance, even if I refused due to the fact that i havent chosen my "Hottie" yet, they are cool with it and leave with a smile. There are many diverse women working there from you sweet Asian babydoll, to your Spicy Latinas, and Blonde Bombshells. So you wont be dissapointed. I love the fact that its dark, clean, and well ventilated. The stage is big and beautiful, there is no stipper pole and I like that. To me that makes the girls there give YOU the attention you deserve, and not just ignore you by hugging the pole all night. The girls crawl, lay down, and come directly to you if your sitting in front of the stage. One time i took my dad, and this Dancer came up to him, layed her head on his lap, than did a flip over to where her legs landed on his shoulders and The Beaver met his face Eye to Eye LoL, it was great to see the O'l man have a great time. Till this day he brags to his friends how wonderfull Christies at the girls/staff treated us that evening. Its defenitely a Classy Place and would HIGHLY recommend it those that enjoy a Gentlemans club and there sexy SEXY Dancers. 5 stars in my book.

Sorry TempeonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 12 May, 2012

The club on 32 dropped Hailey thank god. Tempe of course hired her. She a negative over weight bad awful dancer! Ladies an customers beware of her and the poison she will bring.

GonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 29 April, 2012

Just got dances from a brunette with lots of tats...came in my pants and left.

eddyLonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 28 April, 2012

I'm the wife, and yes, I went with my husband on our date night to the strip club. I have been to other places with him, and this place was impressive. I will say, I thought it odd that there was no pole center stage here! That was a first, but it made the girls' dances be more about the music and their bodies. I was impressed that there were several shapes, colors, ethnicities, etc, to choose from as well.When we got there we paid our cover - $12 each, and were escorted to a table by a 'bouncer' who gave the rundown on pricing, etc. We got a waitress immediately, though I might not recommend running a tab, since it was a little difficult to get her back to our table! Bridgett was our favorite of the night. We even spent a little extra and took her to the VIP rooms in the back for a private hour. She was very professional, but still fun and gave us a great time for our money. I can't wait for my next date night! ;)

HenryonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 8 April, 2012

Gentlemen planning to visit on May 12, will spend ?15, 000 on a lady that will wear a green bikini for us.

adamrodonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 29 January, 2012

I'm a former employee of another gentlemen's (sic) club chain and was fairly traumatized by the experience - nobody does drama like strippers. Regardless, sometimes you just gotta have a hot, (semi)naked woman on your lap and the only way to get one is to bribe her. So, after nearly five years since my last visit to any strip joint, I checked out Christie's this evening.First impression: very nice and mellow. Dark, yes. Loud music, meh, goes with the territory. Absolutely professional staff and attentive waitresses.The talent: yow. I don't know what some of y'all have been looking at, but I saw something to appeal to pretty much every taste, from waifish schoolgirl types to an Amazon who looked like she could break me in half, and all the colors of the melanin spectrum. All of the girls who approached me were friendly (even when I passed on getting a dance), and they all smelled good. Two of the girls who asked if I'd like some company happily plunked themselves down on my lap and made small talk before (and after) getting down to business.Basically, Christie's doesn't have that "here's-my-boobs-now-pay-me" vibe. To go by the number of obvious regulars I saw, this isn't a fluke. It's how they normally are, and I call that a good thing.

BilllonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 1 December, 2011

I got the best lap dance of my life a few months ago at Christie's from a dancer named Brooklyn. I'm pretty sure she had implants (and had straight blonde hair at the time), and God did she now how to *move*! Does she still work there?

posted on 19 October, 2011

Is Alexa still dancing there? I'm out of touch with her lately & living in Colorado, but am planing to visit Phoenix/Tempe soon. Please give my regards to Cindy and all the management & staff at your fine cabaret!

Rck FonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 24 September, 2011

VIP was fantastic! Thanks to management for the perfect company, service and environment. Maya, I hope all goes well with you.

Chicago NativeonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 9 August, 2011

Went to Tempe for the weekend to drop off my younger brother at ASU. Most of the girls we friendly and well worth my time. I especially enjoyed spending time with Celeste at the end of the night. She told me it was her first night and I hope she's still working there when I come and visit in a few months. Celeste, if you're reading this I'm still pissed I left my phone in the rental car.

dirty injunonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 24 June, 2011

just move to tempe. was wondering how christies was. how are the girls during the day shift from 3 to 6? any names would be helpful.

Johnnyboy123onChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 12 June, 2011

Let me start by saying that we went to Christie's on a Tuesday night, that being said:My wife and I always go to strip clubs together and are no amateurs to the scene being from the bay area in CA.We got a recommendation to visit this place from a local. We parked out front, walked in and paid $20 for the cover ($10 each). The host sat us up front at the stage at out request. The waitress was very attentive and nice, didn't press us or try and upsell anything. Make sure you take cash for tips/dances though. If you use the ATM that is on site, there is a steep $12.50 service charge. The stage was small but it worked out well because it kept the dancers very close. The majority of the dancers were good looking, with an average of an "8". Most of them had natural breasts, which was nice, and seemed to be enjoying themselves.Dancers would come around and ask you if you wanted a dance, and whether you did or not, they would hang out and chat for a bit, even though there were plenty of people int he place. There were also ALOT of dancers and girls in the club. We must have watched the show for at least 45 minutes before we saw the same girl on stage again. We got a couple of dances, $10 each. We drank all night and the total bill was $36...can't beat that.Bottom line, next time we are in town we will definitely come back to Christie's.

joseph1konChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 13 April, 2011

Really how can you go wrong at Christie's? Free entry with my spring training ticket and 2-4-1 domestics and wells. Girls are very hot here. This is definitely not one of those dive strip clubs where the girls have beer belly's and missing teeth. The girls here are hot, sociable and overall friendly. None of them are usually pushy at all. Good way to finish a day after a spring training game.

TrashyonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 19 March, 2011

Well I like a good rub and tug like the rest ! Im sure for the right amount you also will be serving my needs, so dont act all high and mightty... Next time im in ill be sure to ask for you.

Mz High Class not trashonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 18 March, 2011

Its called being classy not trashy u nasty perv. Theres a reason no one wants to dance for u. U want to cop a cheap feel? Yuck go jack off u LOSER lol.

el touristaonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 10 November, 2010

some pretty girls, some not so much , all stuck up little princesses(thats what their daddys called them)waiting for their regulars to show up.why dance for just anyone?he might brush against your boobs and offend you, can't have that.....i'm a princess

Boom boomonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 9 October, 2010

Wonder who keeps removing my posts???????

mikeTonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 15 July, 2010

Girls please dont get your tits done natural is the best I dont care what size but fake tits look hideous esp. when they are off to the side and you can fit a basketball in between! or when the niplle is way to small for the tit size. Natural is the best!

BrianonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 4 May, 2010

Had a great time with Abbie on Monday. She's 6ft tall and wears glasses. I didn't ask here age but she didn't look "too young".

Fun GirlsonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 26 April, 2010

Will be in Tempe next week on business. Can someone recommend some fun girls if I go to this club next week?

a customeronChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 19 March, 2010

havent been here in a while and thought id come in. wow the girls are all too young and are very impersonnal. I didnt recognize anyone from when i came in years ago. I left and went to the 32nd location and was impressed with the girls there mostly. I do not want a 21 year old when it is my daughters age!

MeonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 31 December, 2009

Christie's was a blast. The music variety was awesome (even though the announcer sounded like an 80s radio DJ). The girls were great, they didn't pressure us too much, and were nice to chat with. Brooklyn is an amazing dancer!

WILDCATZ CABARET $1.00 U-Call-ItsonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 16 September, 2009

WildCatz Cabaret, Grand Opening Party Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. The MUST-BE-AT event of the year. $1.00 U-Call-Its. Newly Remodeled, New Owners, New Staff, New Extremely Hot Dancers. Pool table, 3 V.I.P. Areas, Flat Screen T.V.'s. $1.00 blowjobs, pearl necklace, rugmuncher, cum shot plus anthing else you want. Lap dance specials all day and night long as well. Come check us out located on the southwest corner of 32nd st and McDowell. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (602)275-2188.

stponChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 15 August, 2009

Yeah they keep out older dancers but they are shooting themselves in the foot. some of us dont like em to young!!!! go to 32nd street club. you get better dances from some more experienced women not little girls that dont know how to give a hot fuckin dance!! Mustang, Dora, Tammy.... just to name a few

Another customeronChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 13 June, 2009

To many hot dancers to count!! This place rocks!!!!

goodtimezonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 31 May, 2009

CC is a great club, clean and elegant, so comfortable for a nice evening. All the dancers were hot. Had the best time with Lucy - she is so sexy and fun. Hoping for more dances from her next time.

re lookingonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 29 May, 2009

Management here THINKS that all we want in real young girls. So looking for an older one in here wont happen. They should keep a variety of ages to cater to all (some of us like em a little older esp if well kept) 32nd street (phoenix)has more variety and the older ones there are very stunning. Feels pervish going to young!!!!

lookingonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 7 April, 2009

trying to find out if there is a dancer here a little older, long blonde hair, very busty, w/ very large nipples and blue eyes that goes by Lisa or Rain.

2 xtrasonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 20 March, 2009

Go get an escort loser!!! These girls enjoy entertaining and they look great doing. Most likely you're the type of guy that needs to pay for a$$

XTRASonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 18 March, 2009

what girls should i be talkin to so i can get EXTRAS outside the club? thx

New DanceronChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 27 October, 2008

Thank you for having a busy and clean club for us to work. We are thankfull.

Mystery ManonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 23 October, 2008

Rebecca, did you get a chance to read that book I told you about on the 18th?

JackonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 8 October, 2008

Some of the best looking dancers in Phoenix work here but lately I have also seen some very big girls working.

posted on 5 October, 2008

To Dancer: Thanks for the feedback. Go for it: have fun, make money and please forget about what I said. You certainly have found your niche, where you transform work into something you enjoy. I respect that attitude! With love, R

DanceronChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 4 October, 2008

Rick F so you know work here is fun and we make good money. There is no toiling and no one here acts like God.

posted on 2 October, 2008

I believe there is still only one God, last time I checked...

I'll biteonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 30 September, 2008

Who is this god you speak of? Last time I was here Tayler and Cindy were in charge and had the club full of beautiful women and were very gracious to all. They did not stand and watch over dancers or customers at all in a bad way if that is what you are trying to say.

posted on 29 September, 2008

To Flipper, thanks for the assurance. You never know, fer shur, if your going to need it. Anyway, I send my deepest regards to all who work and toil there. I'm sure it's not easy, under the watchful Eye of God.

FlipperonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 23 September, 2008

Rick F it means don't hurt yourself flipping over backwards being so happy over your favorites. Was not mean as authority or whatever you said. It was mean as joke. Nice to see others happy with club other than myself. Welcome

posted on 20 September, 2008

Hurt myself... how can compliments of others do that? You sound overly concerned, for someone so confident of your own strength and authority.

SeriousonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 20 September, 2008

Slow down Ricky before you hurt yourself. They know they are good. No need to over-do it.

posted on 17 September, 2008

Also, greatest admiration 4 Julietta, my mentor...

posted on 16 September, 2008

Thanks for a great evening, last Thursday! Alexa enjoyed our champagne and conversation. She was very gracious, to accept my lame jokes (I've the sense of humor of a Munchkin, but the sincerity of the Wizard). Also, please convey my deepest regards to Tina, Didi, Dave, Monica and Danielle (the deep-teal is fantastic) for their hospitality, all true guards of the Biz. I plan to return, to this awesome place!

posted on 14 September, 2008

Salute to all the guys who've fought in war and deed, for our freedorm and peace of mind. If you believe me, I have the ultiimate respect for you men, silent in your graves. Best wishes to Dior, my Love. - R

posted on 7 September, 2008

Thanx, Cindy and Steve. You've made life worthwhile.

posted on 2 September, 2008

Cindy, I'm glad to hear that you're managing the busy shifts! You have my highest repsect for your abilities. Thanks for everything.

Local DudeonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 2 September, 2008

All clubs are more ethnic and it sucks. You would think more white girls or pretty girls would be dancing in this hard economy but that does not seem the case. And customers have turned more ethnic as well. Not fun for the girls I am sure. This club is still a good one however and the club is decorated better than any in town except maybe Babylon which is brand new or the other CCP location that is 3rd only because it is older. There is a hotel in the same parking lot as this club so no need to drive after drinking. With Tayler gone I think Cindy is the best manger at this club. The 32nd Street location may catch up on quality and fun now that Taylor is there to help get them on track.

posted on 25 August, 2008

If you're talking about my yaya, forget it, unless you're a girl. Even then, you've gotta be street-legal, hon.

JoseonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 12 August, 2008

I want to feel your yaya

JohnonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 12 August, 2008

alot of the cool girls that worked here are at boubon street and the other christie's location. This is my last time here don't recognise anyone and it's not as fun

What happenedonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 11 August, 2008

Christie's has turned more mexican and more black in the past couple months. No wonder girls no longer want to strip.

Pat OonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 9 August, 2008

I saw and add for amateur night at one of their other locations, but nothing about Tempe. Does anyone know if they'll ever be doing this here and when? Thanks!

posted on 8 August, 2008

It's been over a year since I posted, but I want to compliment Christie's Tempe, one of my favorite places to go. Especially Bill, day manager, and Josh, at night, have shown me courtesy and their concern about the girls who strengthen the business. Despite any previous lack of judgement, I've always been welcomed back and so, abide by the rules. Alexa, one particular lady for whom I have a fondness, is the main reason for my returns. What can I say? She has my sincere respect, and knows that I would do nothing to jeopardize her work, nor would she hinder mine. Thanks to all!

CHERRYonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 8 August, 2008

Hi, i am a colombian dancer, and i will go to arizona soon. what are the requirements to work in your club? thanks

shawn hereonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 3 August, 2008

A little of intellect and conversation will stretch my wallet out a little. Some of us prefer a girl er uh woman that doesn't remind us of out daughter or grandaughter!

Yo ShawnonChristie's Cabaret Tempe

posted on 2 August, 2008

You are getting girls to dance for you not have your children. Take it easy so the rest of us can enjoy. The higher their IQ the more money they get out of us poor guys with their woman skills. Oh sweet torture. lmao