Tootsie's Cabaret

305.651.5822

150 Northwest 183rd Street

Miami, FL 33169

Jordanp  on  Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 5 November, 2016
Joined 8 months ago

Basically a brothel that up-sells you the whole time the expected services are being rendered. Kat hawked me at the ATM and asked if I would be interested in a private dance. She was beautiful so I obliged. She told me she would "make it with my while", whatever that meant, for $300. Then the room cost $125, then tack on $100 tip before hand. POW $525 for a 30 minute lap dance. Meanwhile the whole 30 minutes she ruined the lap dance by threatening to stop her services I didn't pay her $400 for sex. Talk about extortion.

Re: RICO Suave  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 2 November, 2016

Maybe you should change your name to Rico-not-so-suave.tooties is amazing and Hailey

Mistercap12  on  Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 23 October, 2016

Slow day at Tootsies. They ran out of prime rib which was disappointing but at least the DJ kept us in a great mood!

RicoSuave  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 21 October, 2016

The girls who work here are so rude! I came to this club ready to make it rain on a girl, I love supporting other women! This club is HUGE and I would be giving this club 5 stars if it wasn't for this girl.

I simply asked this dancer who was walking by me how to get upstairs to VIP... THIS GIRL REALLY HAD THE MOST RUDE LOOK ON HER FACE LOOKED ME UP AND DOWN, PUT HER HAND IN MY FACE AND WALKED AWAY LAUGHING WENT UP TO ANOTHER EMPLOYEE (NOT A DANCER)

lovethisplace  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 13 October, 2016

2. They have the BEST WINGS! Two words: Lemon Pepper.

4. If you go before 6-7 PM you can hang out upstairs at no charge :)

navid  on  Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 12 October, 2016
Joined 5 months ago

Solid place. Food is actually good and it feels relatively safe. Tip - Go for the upstairs to avoid the stereotypical LatAm Soccer team that will eventually cause a ruckus by the main stage.

DexterRexter  on  Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 3 October, 2016

Tootsies is the strip joints of all strip joints ! The chicks in there were bred just to strip at this place ! The drinks are reasonably priced and the food is awesome. Definitely check this place out ! Fridays & saturdays are straight up packed in here ! Worth checking out for sure when in Miami.

brandonresh  on  Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 29 September, 2016

I've been to quite a few strip clubs and since I've been in Miami this place has the best girls and every single one I met was sweet!

Vanessa J.  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 27 September, 2016

Whoever said strip clubs don't bring happiness has never been to Tootsie's. I'm no strip club master - I've only ever been to 4 other ones, but Tootsie's takes the cake. Seriously, there are so many reasons why you should come here instead of anywhere else, like for example:1. You can sit near the stage and enjoy the dancers without having girls coming up to you and pressuring you for a lap dance. 2. They have the BEST WINGS! Two words: Lemon Pepper.3. They have happy hour everyday from like 12-8 PM which also includes free entry!4. If you go before 6-7 PM you can hang out upstairs at no charge :)Like all strip joints, some girls are really entertaining to watch, and other girls are boring and lazy, but it's perfect because it gives you the opportunity to talk to your friends while the lazy ones are on stage rubbing their butt with the bar and looking around awkwardly because they know no other move. Then magically out of no where you will be blessed by the stripper gods with an acrobatic stripper who's willing to climb all the way to the top and pop her booty like her life depended on it. Pretty great times.

Fridaynight  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 20 August, 2016

Came in tonight from Boston, did 30 minutes with "Hailey" perfect 10 and best money ever spent in the suite upstairs, and did several dances with Victoria, both perfect tens and best faces of his club by far

Carrie M.  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 9 August, 2016

Great. I mean awesome food... Fish and grits... Teriyaki chicken strips... Yummy. Happy hour was nice...

GarryWas  on  Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 24 June, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

Ok, this place is decent for a strip club. Cleanliness looks decent! I even tried their wings and to be honest they were not bad. Happy hour is pretty relaxed and the drink prices are very low if you're into cheap drinks. The bartenders are awesome. Jose, Maryland and Monk all Rock. Stay away from The one that goes by the name of Corolina. She's fucking lazy and all she does is stand around and gossip with the other dead beat waitresses. Regardless, don't allow her bad attitude and poor service keep you away. Monk will make up for it. Last Tip, you can actually have a drink without being bothered by strippers begging for a dance. But if you do want a dance, you can find one pretty easy!!! I peaked into the kitchen and the floors were actually clean. Believe me, clean floors in a Resturant is very important and means a lot!!

kenston12  on  Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 23 June, 2016
Joined 9 months ago

I've been here 3 or 4 times. I go to shoot pool in a smoke free environment. I must admit this place is huge.

Jay Infamous L.  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 10 April, 2016

I don't remember much about my stop here during my recent visit to Miami. (That's when you know it was a good ass night...lol)Only things that come to mind were that I was with some friends of mine, had some wings, topless dancers walking around and a lot of twerking and laughs going on. lol. But if that is all I have to go on regarding Tootsie's, then that's good enough for me. :-P

anthony1  on  Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 31 March, 2016
Joined 9 months ago

My favorite place to get away.... Very comfortable environment to spend time with your friends. This place will make forget every other club.

James G.  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 5 March, 2016

All I can say is wow wow wow..this was by far the best experience I had at an adult club in years...the woman were beautiful and the staff were amazing!

dannyboy7  on  Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 8 February, 2016

Horrible service, Bad food..: I've eaten here b4 and never had a problem don't know what happened last night, first horrible server who rushed me to make my order telling come on time is money, o didn't even want to deal with her anymore anyway I hurried my decision to wings which took at least 45min to arrive and when they did were very dry like they were old as f*ck and just recooked also the fries were bad then to top it off the waitress who took my $20 for my $14 order never brought my change back, what made it even worse this was upstairs in Vip and I was told by another server hey that's how she is she doesn't care she's sleeping with one of the main guys at Tootsies smh I'll prob never eat again when I go to tootsies

Johnson12  on  Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 1 February, 2016

The best strip club ever! Better then Dallas, Toronto, Philly, NYC. This club will not disappoint you. Go and enjoy yourself!

Shadia B.  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 28 December, 2015

Tootsies is a hotspot! When I'm in Miami I got to head to tootsies the girls are nice the food is good and you are guaranteed to have a good time! If i had to describe it i would say - sports bar strip club! Make sure you come with money before you knowbit you will spend 3k on entry, bottles/ section, and 3 dances and believe me thats a bargin

Looking for older  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 7 December, 2015

Love cellulite but ideally not black chicks. Love big butter on a thick white girl or latin. Gray hair even better. In Miami this weekend. Know it's a long shot but any ideas?

huh?  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 29 October, 2015

The rooms are more than $200 an hour, compadre.

Richie  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 26 October, 2015

I like the blonde and def want to fuck her tonight, I am getting tired of spending all of my cash at the club, I need to spread the wealth...all good !!

independent 786-559-4422  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 26 October, 2015

I am a classy lady , 27 years old. I take care of myself in all aspects. Physically, mentally, intellectually and spiritually. This allows me to look younger & feel great as well. It keeps me energetic & allows me to be able to converse at all levels & helping people to relax, laugh & enjoy their time with me. If this is your first time with an escort I will put you at ease & go with a pace that you are comfortable with so you can enjoy yourself...fuck me at your hotel or my apartment, no rush full hour 300.00

legal whore house  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 26 October, 2015

this place is one of the best whore houses in florida...hundreds of girls all fucking and sucking for 250-300 in private vip rooms..awesome time here boys, and no worries the cops are on the payroll here, all is good and safe!

wherez WHITNEY  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 20 October, 2015

She was a little rich girl dancing to break daddyz heart dont no her dancer name but across the tramp stamp area she had the family name emblazzoned whitney heard from one of the guys at the club that she moved on to diamond debs also was a true spinner in the champagne room that plus a twenty in her craw and shed let u plug her up so that when u pulled out it made an audible pop. she was cute beyond words and had beautiful soulful skyy blue eyes on a brunette head. just thinking about her has me harder than woody allen at a chinese daycare center. anyone got the 411 on this baby doll???????????????????

Dr. BOB RICHARDS KAROL  on Tootsie's Cabaret

posted on 20 October, 2015

try older skank late nites late 40s early 50s. no titted heartless twat named SERENITY. battle ship grey asshole unless shes gone bleaching

fisheater  on Tootsie's Cabaret