PT's Showclub Miami

786.953.7374

7565 West 20th Avenue

Hialeah, FL33014

SCNonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCNonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club NewsonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCNonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)onPT's Showclub Miami

eddyLonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 14 April, 2016

Man they done jacked up the bottle prices to $200 smdh i mean i would get it if the place had up their standards of women and vibe but no. Dancers were no where to be found on multiple nights. When your dancers come and make thier money and go home before the night is even over it should tell you something. Staff/ waitresses always on point and friendly never had a problem with them. Shit has changed use to be the spot now well idk what to call it.

FranklynonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 15 July, 2015

I was going over there to meet my sons dad, to chill because we are also best friends and the girl at the counter took one look at me and said you can't come in here I honestly think it's because of my color I can tell by her face ... And I said that's ok because tootsies has always been better than this peace of crap.... Horrible service if i could give it negative points I would

Johnnyboy123onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 29 October, 2014

Not my taste but if u like that ghetto/ratchet scene perhaps you would love the music and girls. Last time I went a certain corner smelled like ass feet. I hope they got that cleared. The food is str8. The girls may give attitude for not tipping. Sometimes u may feel forced to tip even tho u didn't like or see her dance which sucks. But whatever, ghetto girls know how to have fun so that's good. So all in all it's not for everyone but if it's your thing you can def have a good time. Bottle prices seem reasonable.

adamrodonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 7 September, 2014

Its not a bad place if you go during happy hour. Don't go too late because it gets kinda crazy and ghetto. The music is good and the drinks are great! the girls are iffy but some night they surprise you and you get some sexy ones. they have a tendency to beg for dances but if you have a good sense of humor it becomes great entertainment..

joseph1konPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 9 March, 2014

Got here at 4 am to find out they were only open til 5 not 6. Either way they charged 20 to get in. I hear its a nice spot but didnt get to experience it this time. My friends refused to pay as I would gladly use my military discount

richard95onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 30 April, 2013

Not a fan. Very ghetto.

Fan of RageonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 23 October, 2010

Looking for a dancer that used to work the club. Went by the name of Rage, bout 4'10, 95 pds, put black X's over her nipples with electrical tape. Danced there when the club was Platinum. Anyone know if she's still there?

South CarolinaonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 31 January, 2009

im a blond from the SC platnum and always made bank down here at this so called "ghetto club". that was a yr ago. but i always found the crowd fun. im headed down to MIA for a change of scenery tom and will work here again.

PP Didn't make itonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 31 May, 2008

PP is no more. They tried to bring a classy club to a crappy city. They had trouble starting the club because of Hialeah officials not getting a big enough cut. It was a club for Doral, Gables, or West Broward, but not Hialeah. People work to get out of Helliah, not go back. The customers they were looking to for, left Helliah years ago and they were not going back. Good club, wrong place. The building was too small, the customers were wrong, and the location sucked. Memphis PP rocks. I also hate those stupid $2 bills.

PeteronPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 24 May, 2008

I was there this Thursday and Friday early during the day I havn't had so much fun in such a long time! I first went here when it was Treasure Island and noticed the name is now PT's Showclub? I had to see for myself. There were girls everywhere the hot latino girls are just soo special. Not many customers but lots of girls the place looks real nice and it seemed like the staff went out of there way to make sure I was having a good time. See Frankie for a bootiful experiance!

RichardonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 23 May, 2008

It's PT's Showclub it was aquired by VCG Holding late 2007. The club went down the drain when they took over all the girls left. And yes the two dollar bills are still there, the only difference is there are no girls left to tip. Try Tootsies or even the new Booby Trap over this shithole. It's ashame because this club was doing so well.

New ClubonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 21 May, 2008

Passed by the other day and the club is not Plantinum Plus anymore. It said PJ's Cabaret on the sign. Anybody been there lately? Did they get rid of the stupid $2 bills? Have not been there in a while, but it looks like there is a new owner.

ughonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 8 March, 2008

i come to this club every now and then when I'm in town for business. what the heck happenned to this place. the quality of dancers has gone straight downhill over the past couple of years. was in the other night and out of the 25 or so girls working not one was all that attractive. a ghetto flavor throughout too. a whole lot of wannabes with their fake platinum and cubic zirconia on. not too long ago this place would have girls from all over, they were hot and had variety. now there's none of that.

TI in purpleonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 8 March, 2008

With the exception of that ANNOYING tip collecting (Did you see my dance?) routine, this place is basically just like TI with a makeover and purple lights. Same 'ole Hialeah bullshit. I wish they would bring back the South Carolina girls. It was great getting $15 lap dances just 'cause I was the only guy in the place that spoke English. Those girls were really hot too.

mikeonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 6 March, 2008

get rid of the thugs in there

BoonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 10 February, 2008

Does anyone know if Gina works at this club?

moneyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 26 January, 2008

Hey welfare checks are going to be handed out soon that means you will be able to sell your so called VIP section more for a few days. It's some funny shit seeing 20 ghetto rats sharing a table for five.

CheetahonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 27 November, 2007

Cheetah did not buy that crap hole. Someone who does not have a problem with pimps and prostitutes did. That club is a glorified Brothel and you know it.

hahaonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 21 November, 2007

That is what you think that is why it will be name cheetah 4 good luck keeping your job there you won't last long and keeping pimps out that B.S they are always there now that cheetah is there there will be no more of that also the new GM IS name sonya so good luck fool

STUPIDonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 21 November, 2007

Yeah you really know a lot......Hello..Cheetah did not buy Platinum Plus. PT's(VCG Holdings) bought Platinum Plus. The management is still there. I am an employee and know this first hand. I dont know where you get the info from, but, Management have always been tough on Drug Dealers and Pimps.

CheetahonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 18 November, 2007

That's right cheetah just brought platinum plus that means no more pimps or drugdealers allow sucks to be you if your one of them

about NadiaonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 15 November, 2007

Nadia is attractive but no more than 90 percent of the women who dance. Is there some self promotions going on here? Every site you go to its about her and every club she works at. come on now...

SmilezonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 13 November, 2007

Hey thanx for answering back. Does anyone know the days she wroks at Platinum?

Hey SmilezonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 12 November, 2007

I just saw Nadia last week at Platinum. She is such a beautiful Girl and real sweatheart. Gotta love that Russia

ChristopheronPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 9 November, 2007

Does anybody know if Nectar still works here? She was our bottle waitress last time we were in Miami and we came in about two weeks ago and she wasnt there? She is the biggest sweetheart...anybody know what club she watresses at now?

SmilezonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 7 November, 2007

Does anyone know if a girl named Nadia still works here? She is Russian with long black hair? Or where she is working now?

entertaineronPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 31 October, 2007

This club has the best management and workers. Beautiful girls and the food is really good! I'm not there often so I have nothing to gain by posting this comment. If your a dancer looking to get treated well this is the club to go.

visitoronPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 30 October, 2007

i will be visiting this weekend, and am wondering if the girls in the club charge about the same price for extras in the club as on craigslist and if this is the place to go.

yoonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 19 October, 2007

what the hell is a gallardi club

To FunnyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 19 October, 2007

Yes you are very funny. Anyone who has been to the new Club Crazy Horse knows the truth. Ok...I'll be fair 75% of the people you talk to hate the place. Can I get a landing strip for a stage please. You can't even see the girls on stage. What few girls they have! What they need to do is, hand you binoculars when you pay admisssion. Keep going on all clubs sites and posting. You're probably one of the rejects that were let go from Platinum and the Crazy Horse was happy to hire you. Now go back to your club and make some money, because pretty soon there wont be any at the new club. Don't act surprised....it's a Galardi club painted up like McDonalds.

Re:Ghetto ClubonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 19 October, 2007

What are you talking about? This club had about 80-100 girls last night, of them, maybe 5 were half decent. The rest were at least beautiful if not gorgeous!

Ghetto clubonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 18 October, 2007

This club does have a few attractive women like most South Florida clubs but this crowd sucks not worth it. I had one drink and left too ghetto.

formercoponPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 18 October, 2007

maybe you are just getting to old to be in a crowd scene

funnyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 18 October, 2007

why post that? Maybe your girls are heading back only because they cant do the crap they do at PP's at crazy horse alot of girls I know there made bank.

Call it as I see itonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 18 October, 2007

Mad props to the Platinum Plus gang! We thought that you guys would hurt during the Crazy Horse opening. Guess we were wrong! Went by after visiting the new Crazy Horse and still saw hot women and a bit of customers. To be honest had more fun at your place last night then the Grand opening of the Crazy Horse. saw some of your girls there at the Grand Opening. They said they were headed back to the Plus, They said the management was better and money was also better at Platinum. Don't worry guys, you're doing something right.

RoxieonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 28 September, 2007

Wondering if a petite Puerto-Rican-Italian girl who goes by Roxie ever dances here? Used to dance at Scarlett's in Hallandale.

Sold!onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 14 September, 2007

Looks like this club has been sold to PT's (VCG Holdings).

To Cop:onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 8 September, 2007

I disagree I know of 2 clubs in the area that are not ghetto or have any thugs in them, Solid Gold Miami and Rachels in west palm, hot girls at both and great customers. The problem with the other clubs is their location, halieh for one, its pretty much the same customers that treasure island use to get.

to coponPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 6 September, 2007

well unfortunately that is what has become of all strip clubs in south florida. Thugs have found it a great place to hang out. This is every club and you cant single out just one for allowing these kinds of people in a club. You think the girl up front has a crystal ball and can tell who is a drug dealer and who is not? Check out other clubs and you will see this is a problem every where you go. This industry has changed over night because of these kinds of people. Maybe its up to the cops to follow these drug dealers and keep them off the streets. If you know what they are doing bust their ass and put them in jail. I know one thing management will not put up with drug deals going down in the club.

FormerCoponPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 3 September, 2007

I am a former LEO from SFL, went to Platinum Saturday night. The club was fairly busy but it was a scary crowd, very scary. I felt like something bad could happen at any moment, maybe my cop sense but still made me feel very uneasy. I got some dances and was offered the usual south FL extras. I recognized some players from my LEO days and decided to leave because of the uneasy feelings. Clean up the crowd of drug dealers and pimps and this place would get my $$ regularly.

SmileyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 3 September, 2007

Does anyone know if a girl named Nadia still works here? SHe is Russian with long black hair? Or where she is working now. She was here about two Thursdays ago!!!

RickonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 20 August, 2007

Regarding floormen dealing. I'm a regular customer and I know for a fact that an entertainer told me that the management suspected an employee of dealing but didn't catch them...and they still let him go. I hear and see how they are really cool management, but don't tolerate dugs by employees or customers. Wasn't going to write a response but I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea, especially when I frequent the place. The place really is a great place to hang out and see some pretty girls.

tyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 8 August, 2007

when i last went, this was this very hot, petite and toned dancer by the name of ty working. does she still dance there? this girl can dance and what a fine ass!

DavidonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 30 July, 2007

Great club and great experience. There was one girl I keep coming back for hoping to see her again but she has not been around since I saw her a couple months ago. Dont remember her name she was very exotic I told her she reminded me of Catherine Zeta Jones except she had lips like Angelina Jolie. Sade has lips like that too she gives the best dances, where has she been also? The women here are beautiful and know how to show a man a good time. Post if anyone knows when these two will be back.

omaronPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 30 July, 2007

nice place, nice girls, ghetto crowd bouncers sell coke, valet stole the quarters out of my car and my cologne

Nectar?onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 28 July, 2007

Is Nectar actually working here? I fell in lust with her when she was working at Hotties. If she ever gets into dancing I think I am headed for bankruptcy. BTW: Even though I like some of the girls that dance here, the lapdance room totally sucks since it has no partitions. I looked around and did not see a whole lotta contact. Not worth it for the money. The champagne room is better but very expensive and not totally private except for the last room by the wall.

to TiffanyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 16 July, 2007

Worked this weekend and did pretty good. Better than any other clubs in Miami. I usually work at Tootsies but have been going in and hanging out at Platinum. Everytime I went they were busy and I had fun, so i worked this past weekend. I had a great time working, made great money. Management was really awsome and really helpful. Good Luck!

TiffanyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 15 July, 2007

Hi! i am coming down that way this week and was wondering if this was good place to work and make money$$$??? i appreciate any feedback. thank you...

Boohooo :))onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 28 June, 2007

To all poor complaining bustards out there !! Why bitch and complain about something that u CAN NOT go and get at nearby market.... of shiny pretty shelf....(hee-hee...) be thankfull u can have AS MUCH FUN elsewhere....and be happy to pay for it !!! Everything costs money, especially EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES.... !! Get real , pay -enjoy-be marry and all that crap...and if broke....then stock up on "ky" jelly......and STAY HOME! Men, be MEN if u claim to have the parts , then have the attitude of one too....please, bitching and complaining is for PMS- ing old hags.....Hee-haa, let's have fun !!!

$2onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 19 June, 2007

Get rid of the stupid $2 bill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a pain.

vegetaviconPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 19 June, 2007

met jesse(thick white girl with blondish/red hair and freckles) yesterday, she and another pale white girl (black hair and nipples pierced), used to work at centro espanol...same stuff in the private rooms, told her i recognized her from centro, and she gave me fs in the private room while riding me...she keeps condoms...got it for $80...she is a slut, highly recommend her, just mention centro to her...

PaigeonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 1 June, 2007

For all the Paige fans.. ill be back in the area in about a month. i'm busy filming but this weekend i will be fully moved in florida!!

georgeonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 17 May, 2007

Do not buy the white stuff from the daytime shutgirl, is priceis too high and vill make you sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

RickyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 11 May, 2007

Wish Whitey still owned it 100%. First went there in 1990 and was a regular (with nine (09) close friends) since Whitey sold it and becamr PP. Went there once after it reopened and WE WILL never go back; hated it. Granted it was hit or miss when it was TI's but it felt like a second home in an weird way. Now, they are tring to be high-class in Hialeah and it is not working...Whitey PLEASE open up another club!!!

CamerononPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 10 May, 2007

I heard my fav. manager ..Anthony is here now. I'm thinking of dancing again once in awhile and I'd travel to Miami to work with Anthony again..esp. if the money is there. If anyone here actually works there..tell him Cameron says hi and to give me a call!!

out of town visitoronPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 30 April, 2007

unfortunately I have to agree with the previous comment. it's not a bad place, but most of the girls were indeed ghetto. with a couple of cute ones sprinkled in. half the time the girls weren't dancing. it's not that bad all the time though, I went once earlier in the my trip and the girls were far less ghetto (but the crowd wasn't). This place is a mixed bag, that can be fun at times. They definitely try to get a whole lot of money out of you with the $2 bills as change etc.

Disappointed guyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 30 April, 2007

I went there on a sunday night, i sat down and look around. The girls are mostly ugly and ghetto. I took out bunch of singles and try to make it rain on the stage, but no girls are dancing on stage at all even though their names are being call. The private dance at the back room is not that private, bunch of guys sitting side by side right next to u having a lap dance.

GregonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 30 April, 2007

I love all flavors, but are any black girls dancing here???

sneaky donPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 22 April, 2007

HISPANIC/LATINA women are so awesome and beautiful it awe to be against the law. this club has some of the finest latina dancers. this club carries on the pp traditon of fine good quality dancers and good full contact lap dances. evenmore so in this club; plus there is nobody watchin over you in the ld area. i guess once the on duty managers see u dont look like a total perv or freak; u wont have no problems. just buy a drink and sit back in relax. this now my spot in miami; forget rolex; lol.

MikeyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 13 April, 2007

Hey was in there last night for amature contest....it was too crowded and the service sucked...wondering if anybody knows what happen to the VIP waitress Nectar....shes so hot...but seemed to have disappeared....

S.T.onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 12 April, 2007

To bad its the managers that are writting all of these b.s. posts. i worked there and watched them do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleasantly SurprisedonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 7 March, 2007

Went to the club on Tuesday night with my buddies and was pleasantly surprised. We had a great time. The club was pretty busy. The staff and entertainers were good looking and seemed to be having fun. Music wasn't to loud like once before and service was pretty good. We'll be back soon. Thanks Platinum for a good time.

Happy EntertaineronPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 6 March, 2007

I travel a lot around the state and country with my girls dancing at different clubs. I really enjoy it, and especially when we find a club that puts entertainers above everything else. That is what Platinum Plus does. They treated us really well and the management was GREAT. The money the first night was ok but the next Three nights after were Great! The club is new and overall the other girls there were pretty and really nice. We thank god that we have found a good place to work when my girls and I are in the Miami area. I would at least try it, if you're in the area.

entertaineronPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 3 March, 2007

Thank you for the info that I just read Mr. Information. I''ve worked in clubs out of state where they implement the same kind of policy thats why they have unlimited girls. No schedules is a huge help because for some of us we use this as a way to supplement our income and if you have school or a full time job it's challanging to accomodate a set schedule. Thats a perk that no entertainer would want to pass up, if this club really offers that policy it will be by far the most disired club to work at. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for taking the time to post!! With gratitude...entertainer

MikeonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 25 February, 2007

Hey does ne 1 know what happen to Nectar the VIP Waitress....she ws sooo hottt...i think she goes to UM...I havent seen her there in weeks...

EuroasiansonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 25 February, 2007

Are there any hot euroasians working in this club? I love women who have that half oriental look.

Mr InformationonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 20 February, 2007

Ladies from Tampa. This Club is the only club that does not require you to work a schedule. You can work 1 hr or 10 hrs and they will stay open til you quit making money. The only thing required is the tip to the house and your dj. The mangement staff is very friendly and they care of the girls.I know because my girlfriend use to work their before she quit dancing because of having a child. she loved the club and the staff and always felt safe.I belive the tip out was before 7pm 30.00 and after was 40.00 i think ??? let me know if you go there, how you liked it.

from tampaonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 20 February, 2007

hey i am a dancer from tampa and a friend and i are going to be coming to miami to dance. i was wondering if anyone could give me any information about this club. What you have to do to work, etc. any help would be greatful. thanks!

Message to Ken WoodonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 19 February, 2007

Someone from keg ought to monitor this site!

Platinum EntertaineronPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 12 February, 2007

I think he means how Entertainers go from customer to customer in the whole club and expect a dollar, because they were on stage. Anyways, I work as an entertainer at Platinum Plus and it is the best club to work for if you are a dancer! They really do treat us awsome and you dont have a schedule, you can leave whenever you want, and you don't have to go on stage. I never had that at Tootsies when I worked there. Most of the girls are really pretty, and some are SOso. All I have to say to any Dancers looking at this club...Once you go Platinum, you'll never go back!!

Begging for dollars?onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 11 February, 2007

Fyi dancers do not beg for dollars asshole!!! it's customary to collect tips for your dance on stage!! get it right please!. you trying going in front of a bunch of hypocritical men and takie your clothes off. would you do it for free? get with the program buddy! we do appreciate the support!

To are `we all talkionPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 10 February, 2007

Sure You dont work for another club, do you? Hmmm....Funny.....I was at the club the past two nights and found it to be totally different than how you explained. Thats right, I'm exposing you (fake). Club was packed both Thursday and Friday. I also didnt have any problems finding many good looking girls. Also none of the girls came off the stage and begged for a Dollar like lots of the clubs around here. Funny how I got a drink from a waitress within 5-7 minutes. Not bad since it was so busy I couldn't sit anywhere. Maybe you went to another club or didn't even go and you're making this BS up. Anyone who was there, leave your comment to show this idiot what type of fool he is.

R we all talking....onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 9 February, 2007

about the same club?? We went again....3rd time, Again waited and waited for a waitress then waited to get our drinks. Was at least 20 mins from the time we sat down til we got our first drink and it was not busy. And the girls? No thanks.... I think the had maybe 10 girls and only 2 were worth looking at. They did a review around 11:30 and only 4 girls got on stage...embarrassing. We won't give it another chance

Canadian PrideonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 8 February, 2007

Was at the club twice this week. Here in the south on business. Love the Club and staff is a lot of fun. The girls are great too and quite a few of them as well. Went to a few other strip clubs this week only one I liked besides this one was Scarletts.These two are the only clubs close to the ones in our area, Canada. Leaving on Sunday, we will be back before we leave. Platinum Plus needs to be in Canada.

mass manonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 5 February, 2007

went to several clubs this wk i ll be back

A Heads UponPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 30 January, 2007

They say they give you real cash on your credit card but you find out after the fact that they charge you a 10% fee. For example $500 will cost you $550. Also champagne rooms are $300 for the hour and $400+ more if you want FS. Now why on Earth do they have a Playstation II in the champagne room? That not why I went in there!

!!ALERT-MISSING!!onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 29 January, 2007

The las vegas metropolitan police department, missing persons unit is asking for the pubilc's assistance with locating: Dakota and his tall, built frame and since Mason was in town and in need, if you get my drift, I thought hell why not. anyone that has seen him or with information on his whereabouts, can contact the missing persons unit @ 1-563-843-8869 or 1-800-788-8320

to belowonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 29 January, 2007

who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was nothing more than a skank looking for extra money, now she got what she deserved!!!!!!death!!!!!!!!!

Traveling ManonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 27 January, 2007

Went by the club to see what everyone was talking about. Brought my clients and had a great time. Lots of really goodlooking girls. We'll be back soon.

Love ItonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 21 January, 2007

This place is still Rockin and gettin better each time I go there with my Boys

TO: S C VETERANonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 18 December, 2006

You mean go to a trailer and pay some ugly whore thats nevada style whoring the answer is NOOOOOOOOOO

hmmmm!!!!onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 18 December, 2006

It looks like management is reading the posts... The club seems to be improving, local girls are coming back. For the haters out there contructive critisism is good for business. If you can't stand the truth , your in the wrong business.... Don't hate the player, hate the game!!!!

Strip Club VeteranonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 16 December, 2006

I think we should have Nevada-style prostitution in Miami. What do all of you think?

Does it Matter !!!onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 15 December, 2006

First of all, im reading these comments and just laughing. i think the guys from the south did a great job on this place. any time you open a business you will have some problems. i was there last night and their computer system crashed but they managed to keep things going without skipping a beat. each time i go back i see improvement on how the club is being managed. give these guys a month and this will be one of the top clubs in the area.

xbbdconPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 15 December, 2006

just came back from PP and the crowd was bigger than i expected... the volume in the music is now much lower compared to opening nite of 12/6. a dancer told me that a couple of the SC girls already went back home and the rest are leaving on sunday including herself. i think i only saw 2-3 girls that were a bout a 2-3 lol.. the rest were 6+. of the girls i talked to they all started with the 25 price but soon went down to 20.

GORDOSonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 14 December, 2006

I went opening night 12-6 very crowded.I expected that cause of free drinks, beer. A lot of out of town girls, very pretty might I add. I wonder what happens when they go home? Hopefully some will stay. Not bad for a Hialeah Strip Club, better then the others hope it stays that way.

Went last niteonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 14 December, 2006

nice club with great music. saw alot of girls from other clubs....not much new, I would say the girls averaged a 7. No begging for dollars...YEAAAAHHH!!! Love that part! But we walked out after ordering a drink and waiting 15 minutes and still the waitress did not return! I will try it one more time and hope the service is better.

To: "Hialeah Guy"..onPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 13 December, 2006

How may i put it nicely.......hmmm......well, maybe it's time for very detailed vision exam......and while you're at it, might as well check your prostate-anal areas......And if that don't help, bring some magnif. glasses and apply plenty of hemmoroidal cream to needed areas......Hope this helps.......P.S. if you love Tootsies so much, than go there, nobody is forcing you to go to places of dislike, but if you just wanna talk shit......well, my friend......same is on you ! How sad:)))., ....let's see what the next angry , talk down comment will be from our pillar of the community......:)))))

Hialeah GuyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 13 December, 2006

Yeah I guess I'll watch strippers and football at Tootsies with their gigantic tv screens ha!!!

Strip Club VeteranonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 13 December, 2006

Why do you think the club is snobby? I didn't get that impression at all.

DancesonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 12 December, 2006

Any word on the prices for dances in this place or is it whatever girl wants to charge? Club is not doing the $1 after dances thing, but I am not sure if that is just because you can't walk around right now with the large # of people or if it will stay that way. The club is a bit "snobby" but not as bad as some of the other clubs around SF. But since the girls have not improved, there is no place for snobby, yet. Bring in babes, then we will talk!!!!!

STRIPPERonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 12 December, 2006

To hialeah guy go to a sports bar if you want to see sports go to strip club if u want to see women

Hialeah GuyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 12 December, 2006

Not a good place to watch sports either, they have these small flat screens which shows a graphic of the name of the club....

Hialeah GuyonPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 12 December, 2006

They tried to do to much for a small place, in other words the place is cramped. There are even no stools in the smaller front bar. They decided to cram to many champagne and friction rooms. Went on a Saturday afternoon and they charged $3 and regular price on drinks, the nite before cover was $8 at 7pm. Happy hour was 2 for 1 till 8pm and yes there is no dollar hustle after each dance wohoo!! The girls were not that hot either, come on guys we got the best looking girls in Miami already, we don't need so so looking girls from up north. Tootsies still has better quality girls...

Ricky MiamionPT's Showclub Miami

posted on 12 December, 2006

Went there this weekend for the opening....and ya the music was loud n there wasn't too much hiphop which did suck, but the service we got in the VIP section by our bottle waitress Nectar was great. We bought three bottles and everything we needed we had, we didnt even have to ask for anything...it was all right there. The girls are pretty hott too..but the only thing that sucked and was dif from the old TIs is that the champ rooms have no curtains and its a bit hard to get extras. Tip the Champ guy and he'll prob leave you alone. Other than that it was really packed on the main floor, it took me 5 min to get to the bathroom about 50 feet away...splurge for a bottle and avoid the headaches...you take care of them they take care of you.