2001 Odyssey

4.0
813.877.6406

2309 North Dale Mabry Highway

Tampa, FL 33607

Strip Club News  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on 2001 Odyssey

NIKKI  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 7 September, 2016

Hot little blond with tight arse and fake boobies. Good dances but talks too much and VIP / CR is a waste of time with her. NO extras !!

She likes chicks too !!

Chachi  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 30 August, 2016

Does Dakota dance here anymore?

rj1977  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on 26 August, 2016
Joined 7 months ago

Shzanna East and Richmond McDonald are both child molesters let them know what you think 8202 Downfield Ln Tampa Fl

rj1977  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on 26 August, 2016
Joined 7 months ago

Shzanna East

Chuck  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 21 August, 2016

Stopped by this club last week and was not impressed. The girl at the door was rude, as was the waitress. Three girls working, none that were noteworthy!

bigdog177  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on 15 May, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

I was there on May 14th great place does get a little crowded at times but plenty of eye candy .Just wanted to say had a great time the girls are great .Will be visiting again .

The private rooms are fun with you and the Dancer .I was treated right all night .

If you never been here go see it for your selves .

To the staff that works there they do a great job and take care of them as well .

Thanks for a great awesome night 2001 will be back.

bigdog177  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on 13 May, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

hey there is a dancer from IL is she still working there

Burp  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 8 May, 2016

Nice mobile site

Jen?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 17 January, 2016

Blonde, shoulder length hair, big natural rack, no tatoos from what I recall. Still working here?

Shawna  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 28 December, 2015

It's been a while since I've been here. Met a thin attractive blond named Shawna. For me, she was very personable. I enjoyed my time with her very much. My favorite part is that she is as much of a hugger as I am. It felt good holding her in my arms.

Glen  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 17 November, 2015

Does anyone know if three dances for 60$ still available ?

Polechickee  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 18 September, 2015

All dancers interested in the Pole Dancing trade in general, hit up the new FB page called POLECHICK dot com. It's a great page for the trade. Guys are welcome too.

Doc S.  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 3 May, 2015

She's a nurse at TGH now

eddie  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 18 November, 2014

girls looking for the best outfits plz follow me on instagram eddiecolingerie if I don't have it I make it

adamrod  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on 21 August, 2014

We were out with a small group of friends and decided to hit up 2001 Odyssey after a friend of mine hit a "minor jackpot" at Hardrock. My fiancee was with me so this was quite the experience. Cover is not free for girls and there is no alcohol served in the establishment. They require everyone to purchase at least one drink... whether it be water, soda, etc. If you've never been a strip club that doesn't serve alcohol, don't let that scare you away. Just pre-game... and all is good. Reason they don't serve alcohol is because all the girls are butt ass naked down to the coochie. We had an awesome time and the girls were all really friendly and considerate to my fiancee. They all asked before shoving their voluptuous titties in her face. I can't say all girls are friendly, because I've only been here once, but from our one visit, I'd say the girls treat everyone well and make you feel comfortable. Good entertainment every now and then. I think I've got a good spot for my bachelor party.

james1412  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on 20 August, 2014

If central florida is the house of mouse, then south florida is for the strip clubs (and beaches). If you haven't passed by one of the many strip clubs in your lifetime while traveling in tampa, then are you even in tampa at all? My first strip club experience was in orlando and a majority of the clubs there enforces the use of pasties and a g-string, so going here was a new experience as it was all was NUDE. There is a cover fee for both guys and girls (but the girls cover fee is cheaper), and it is required that you buy one drink. Of course, no alcohol or food is sold. If anything just drink outside, and there is typically a food truck outside the club. Oh and they have a champagne room, and private booths for your lap dance needs. So I guess this is a legit strip club?Compared to the other place I have been too, the majority of the clientele here is male (but you will see females here and there).As for the dancers, you will see a good assortment of body types: from super skinny to thick, big boobs, small boobs, fake boobs, grandma boobs, weird looking boobs, white, black, asians, and hispanics. Majority of them were really pretty compared to the strippers in orlando, and they do not look drugged up at all! However, one thing that I notice is that a majority of them have a serious case of cellulite. I remember when I first entered and saw the first girl in my view, guys probably will notice the boobs or vagina first, but for me, it was cellulite! Cellulite is a peeve of mind and I guess guys will never notice these kinds of things, but the whole night I got distracted by it. Just something funny to add in.Even as a female going into an all nude place, you will still have fun (once you loosen up a bit). I actually think the strippers prefer female clients rather than the male clients. Anyways, ladies, just be prepared to have boobs on your face, your face near their pelvis, or get licked/kisses anywhere. They are clean and hygenic so don't worry about getting a disease. I didn't find any fun with boobs on my face or the dancer's playfulness, but what I was really into was all the tricks they did on the pole! Wowza! Seriously, some of these girls should work for circus soleil. Oh and a fun thing I learned from one of the dancers, is that those poles swivel! I never knew that...the things you can learn in strip clubs lol. Seriously, if you want me to make it rain on you, just do awesome tricks on the pole then boom easy money from me lol. No need to strip or anything haha. Environment wise, it's quite smokey, so it feels like your throat is burning. To reduce this, do not sit near those machines which blows out smoke. They also have a tv which will play football/basketball/soccer/whatever is in season, so if you were forced to go here against your will, the tv can entertain you. As for the bathrooms, female restrooms here are surprisingly super clean! Don't know about the male restrooms though lol.Will I go back? Probably this will be a one time thing unless a friend wants to go, or I am with a group of guys like what happened last night lol. But seriously these girls are so nice and not stuck-up. I told one of the really good pole dancers that I am interested in trying pole dancing and she gave me so much advice haha...for beginners better to use a stationary pole than one which swivels. Anyways, guaranteed you will have a good time.

BJSoxFan  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 12 August, 2014

Last Thursday visited 2001 early afternoon for a quick peek at some ladies. Met an Asian girl named Jayda right away, this girl was on me like crazy and would not stop until I gave her a dance. I am glad that I did, because she let me go all the way for $140 in the UFO. @$$-2-M0uth for $140, never though I would see that in a club, this chick is nuts. Had protect and everything ready to go. Part of me feels really dirty because she is obviously a filthy whore, but dang that was goood.

ben  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 14 July, 2014

is alex still working there??? its been a couple of years.

Mark  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 12 May, 2014

To the guy from NY asking about Aleah - she the one who danced by Natalya? She moved back to FL a while back and she's a nurse now.

Super Mario  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 7 May, 2014

Spencer is incredibly hit

Auto Lover  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 19 April, 2014

Does Ferrari give good lap?

MMHINC  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 14 April, 2014

Does Kristen still work there? Taller slimmer blonde with lower back tattoo and a very pretty face

Marilyn  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 27 March, 2014

Had a dance with a girl named Marilyn and she is super hot and worth the money. Simone is not bad either.

Max B  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 22 February, 2014

Finally hit the Starship and is was worth every penny. Discount for 15 minutes, but grindin so hard it turned into 30. There is this one tall blonde that's super built. Short pixie haircut and a body that's bangin. Gotta get her name next time. Wish they had alcohol, but me and my boys made up for it with drinks at the after hours. What's up with them 3 girls smoking Sticks n Stones E Cigs? Get them on the pole. Thanks for the free E Cigs and the impromptu lap dance.

cool news  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 8 July, 2013

12R7aK Muchos Gracias for your article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

Total Rip-Off  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 6 May, 2013

Avoid the $400 champagne room. Anything a girl tells you is a lie! There is a sheer curtain at the entrance and you are on infra-red camera the whole time. You can get more action sitting at the stage, really. There is a little known option of $140 for a 15 min spaceship that is the only thing worth it and only with the right girl.

Slick  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 17 April, 2013

Wow what a horrible experience. I was there this weekend and the bar tender was do rude. The dancers were nice but the door girl was very pushy about a tip. When I did a private VIP room the waitress was also very pushy about a tip. Don't go there if you want to have a relaxed atmosphere. Maybe I should have taken the Molly I was offered by the bouncer

clerm  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 8 January, 2013

Corina still working at the club?

Chicago Cat  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 31 October, 2012

Anyone know if GO GO, Veronica, Persia still dance at this club I will be heading down in Dec.

D  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 29 October, 2012

Chelsey!!!! You are so fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From NY  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 9 October, 2012

I was at 2001 a few years ago and had a great time with a dancer named Aleah. Is she still there?

Siera or Sierra?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 4 October, 2012

Anyone know if Sierra is still dancing at 2001 or anywhere?

strip voyageur  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 1 August, 2012

A girl named meesha fucks for $500 in the spaceship, staff was extremely rude the last time I was there. The girls look absolutely miserable, even saw a bouncer screaming at a girl in front of the whole club. Very unprofessional. This place is a whorehouse. I pick Mons ANYDAY

Ace S.  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 12 June, 2012

I have been to this club twice and after the second try, I never went back. I basically walked in at around 6-7 pm while the admission was supposed to be free. The rude lady at the door led me into a room with 4-5 other dudes sitting around waiting for some action while the only dancer in the room was standing in the corner doing her own thing (NOBODY was on the stage). While I'm depressed by this scene, the rude lady comes up to me and asks me to buy a mandatory drink. At that point I walked out of the club and went across the street for a much better experience. There is just too much typical strip club shady stuff going on at this place. The first time I was there, I put up with it just to see what it's like. Aside from the mandatory drinks, they charge you $15 for every time you take a girl in the level 1 dance rooms. If I remember correctly, they have a level 2 room and the space room as well which can cost around $500. The girls are trained to talk you into going to the space room and while they promise the world to you, everybody knows those champaigne rooms are nothing but a big scam. I could call a 10 times better looking girl for half that price. Anyway, if they had no competition, I would understand the arrogance and the shady business tactics. But, when there is a real world class club right across the street, why would anyone settle for less?

Cori  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 29 February, 2012

Hi, Ill be visiting Odyssey in about 2 weeks! Be sure to come visit me while im in town and lets have some fun! Ill be dancing by the name Cori if its not already taken there :) xoxo

Golfer  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 19 February, 2012

Almost anything goes wih the right girl in this club but it caters to out-of-town visitors and is $$ compared to places over in St. Pete or up in Pasco. Bouncer tours the downstairs rooms every couple of dances, but tends to just make his presence known and he leaves you pretty much alone. The best bang for the buck can be in the spaceship, but expect a lot of bucks for the bang, so to speak.

Madison / Valerie  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 18 February, 2012

I use to live in Tampa and was a regular. I moved to D.C. for business. I'd really love to come and see Madison. Very cute blonde, sexy body, nice perky natural, had no tats at the time. I do remember she drove a gray Hummer. Does anyone know if she still works there? If not where does she work now?

ben  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 15 February, 2012

the club is nice, i had a great time.

Sean  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 27 November, 2011

Yes I agree. First time with this girl and brought her to O. Familiarity helped second time with a BJ and the third time was a charm. Never expected it to happen in a strip club.

Couples  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 13 November, 2011

is this a good place for couples? Girlfried said she would go.

CLUB TOUR...  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 22 October, 2011

What happens when a girl ask if you want a tour of the club? i was ask last week but declined-Info would be great

Kimbo Slice  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 12 April, 2011

Staff needs to be more friendly and they need new faces! 3/10 my vote

Nice visit  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 8 March, 2011

I visited the club recently. The club is not very fancy, but not a dump either. Even though they have signs in all of the rooms about no sexual activity allowed, it happens. Nice BJ from one and fingered another to O. So my review is a very nice club to visit.

Pharmc632  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 24 December, 2010

Hello! dckecde interesting dckecde site!

Pharme146  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 29 November, 2010

Hello! gfefeec interesting gfefeec site!

Pharmd854  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 15 November, 2010

Hello! ekcbdgc interesting ekcbdgc site!

Pharme247  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 5 September, 2010

Hello! deecebd interesting deecebd site!

Chicago  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 25 July, 2010

Does someone who goes by the name Chicago ever work here? Sometimes goes by Lisa. Has a tatoo of "Anthony" on her upper right shoulder blade. Met her up in Casselberry sometime ago and said she sometimes works over here. Just don't know when.

Juan  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 11 July, 2010

The girls here have gotten pretty fat, especially the Latinas!!!!! What happened to the hot women?

BYOB?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 10 July, 2010

Can a customer bring their own liquor into the club?

help  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 23 June, 2010

wanted to know if you guys are open on july 5th day shift, if so wht time do u guys open ?

dwaine  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 12 June, 2010

my sister worked here a few yers ago here is a picture now she is working in florida making more money then ever the club that she dances at is called playmates she makes 12 dollers an hour plus tips it as all nude club

In The Know  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 22 April, 2010

The club is open on Sundays, just closed for Easter. The club opened at 7:00pm

simpleguy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 22 April, 2010

what are the prices like during the day

Question  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 11 April, 2010

are you guys open on sundays ? stopped by on easter sunday around 5 PM, looked like it wassnt open.

Bill  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 20 March, 2010

2001 means pounds. The vip is a complete rip off. Fat chicks selling blow.

Delilah Strong  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 13 March, 2010

Is it worth coming to see her?

Paul  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 18 February, 2010

I stopped by this club last week and again this afternoon. I had a great time- alot of great looking and friendly girls, a friendly staff, and a great environment for an afternoon. Had some private time with Riley- an awesome combination of incredible looks, fantastic personality, thoughtfulness, ambition, and intelligence. Definately was not disappointed. Everyone in the club from dancers, waitresses, bartenders, and management deserves kudos. Keep up the great work! I will definately be back.

Trouble  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 20 January, 2010

Is there a Hot Sweet Blonde named Dallas workin there? Used to dance near Chicago? Miss her

isitworthit  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 3 January, 2010

hey everybody, I wanna check this place out, i was just wondering what the dance prices are, and if VIP is a big scam? thanks

Terry  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 6 November, 2009

Can you still get party material in the champagne room and put it on your credit card or have all the old school girls moved on?

shane  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 4 November, 2009

is there a girl named Taya working there.

2001live.com  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 24 October, 2009

If anybody comes by here I recommend 2001's website. You get unlimited stage cam and dressing room cam for $10 a month, and they have a separate chat room on premises where you can get a little private time with your favorite girl if she's in there.

Dat Bitch  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 17 June, 2009

Lost cause. STay away.

Randy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 22 May, 2009

Stripper Bitch #2, thanks for correcting me. Aubrey is the best. I will remember to ask for her next time I am at the club. She was so hot.

Stripper Bitch #2  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 20 May, 2009

The Audrey that you're talking about is actually AUBREY. She is the best and I recommend everyone go to her. There is also another girl who is worth your money as well, Corrina. Ask for them. It will be worth every $400 champange room =]

roxy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 3 May, 2009

Does a sexy Latina who goes by Roxy happen to dance here? Half-Puerto-Rican, half-Italian, petite, kind of mature, from Chicago originally, used to dance at Scarlett's.

Randy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 26 April, 2009

Went to 2001 Odyssey on 4/25. I had a very good time there. I had a dance with Audrey. The was a beautiful girl with several piercings including the tongue, belly button and hood. They glowed in the black light which added to their attraction. I liked the private area, well worth the $30. Audrey was fantastic, energetic and very sensual. I will try to have more dances with her next time I am there. Next time, I will also send my wife to her. She was the best lapdance I have had at any place. Thanks Audrey!

dee dee  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 24 April, 2009

this club is ok but Lisa is a cock sucking, cock eyed, puerto rican, man faced whore. So if thats your type shes there thurs-sat.

re: Suggestions  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 12 April, 2009

Unless someone has a better suggestion, I would suggest going to another club. Any club but this one.

Suggestions?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 7 April, 2009

I have heard and read good things about this place. Are there recommendations of petite (blond's OK but brunette is preferred) dancers who work weekdays or weekeday nights? I will be in town for a conference next week and want to drop in here for some fun and good company.

.  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 27 March, 2009

Im looking to relocate and searching out a housemom position Right now Im a housemom in the detroit/ dearborn area I also run a small business as a traveling store selling dance wear, dance shoes, jewelry and other accessories. I do travel and set up in clubs and give the girls an opportunity to purchase dance wear and things at very reasonalble prices. I'm wondering who can I contact to see if I would be welcome to come to this club and let the girls see what I have to offer, I do have a few dancers that do travel with me and work the clubs im invited to for the nights im in town. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Jo

Mr_Orgasmic  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 8 March, 2009

2 Dancers to try out IMHO are: Anastasia she's a young blonde , sexy, and actually will talk with you rather than just hustle you for the dances. Monica a Strawberry Blonde, is awsome, very tight sexy body and intelligent too! If you like to have a conversation with a Dancer who actually knows things beyond dancing, she's one to enjoy for both interesting conversation as well as great Lap Dances! Cheers!

ken  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 26 February, 2009

I will be in town in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions for the best dayshift girls

ManPower  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 22 February, 2009

If a dancer at 2001 likes you, she still is not allowed to sit with you for more than 3 songs if you do not buy a dance. Them's the rules. They will page her or someone will tap her on the shoulder and tell her they need to speak with her. If she really likes you, she will figure out a way to get a phone number to you or agree to meet you nearby after work, if she sees you as anything but a customer. Trust me, I know. This is a nice club with some strikingly beautiful girls, but they are experts at collecting your money - even moreso than Mons - much moreso than the clubs in Holiday and over on Route 19 North.

to old regular  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 13 February, 2009

the taylor you are referring to is not the same person as gina, that taylor was better looking than this pushy ass bitch gina. i heard taylor was in miami.

old regular  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 6 February, 2009

thanks for the info on gina...i'm tryin to figure out if she is the gina that worked here before...taylor maybe?...thanks

JS  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 1 February, 2009

Gia/Gina is blonde (maybe dyed?) with short hair, taller than the average dancer, I would guess 5'9"-6' with her heels on. She has a unique body. I think her ass is her best and most distinctive feature. When you see her ass from the side, it has a nice round curve that sticks out more than usual, a white girl with a lot of booty. But she is not fat at all, she has a tight body, her ass is fairly tight. Her face is not that pretty but not too bad. She gives a good lapdance. She is fun to watch and tip on stage. She is pushy to get dances and her greediness is very apparent, although this unfortunately seems to norm at the clubs in Tampa.

If a dancer really likes you...  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 31 January, 2009

..she won't spend any time with you at the club but hint to get together outside. If she really likes you as an ATM but it's slow, she'll spend lotsa time sitting with you 'til it's time to go make money.

if a dancer really likes you  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 31 January, 2009

If a dancer at any strip club really likes you, do you think that she would spend time with you for free when you are not spending any money?

Do you haggle?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 30 January, 2009

Do you haggle over the price of lap dances? I think that a fair price for a lap dance is between $5 andf $7. $10 for a lap dance is sometimes reasonable but I would generally not pay more than that (at ANY strip club).

old regular  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 29 January, 2009

who is gia? or gina maybe? did she work here before and then came back? hot brunette?

The golfer  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 29 January, 2009

I heard the redheaded Georgia girl, Amber from Ybor Strip was working at 2001 now. Is that true? I am coming in town for the Super Bowl and would love to see her again. Is she there in the daytime?

DPW  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 25 November, 2008

No no no...no 6 ft rule!!

Timea  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 29 October, 2008

Oh long time no post! I just started working there, I am the only European :) Come see me mid shift!

Great club!  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 27 September, 2008

Beautiful girls, not toooo expensive. Didn't try the spaceship, though.

jason  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 22 September, 2008

Is 2001 odyssey gonna be one of the clubs that are gonna have the 6 foot rule?

bird  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 21 September, 2008

A lil bird told me that all Club are being raided soon they already started with lipstix and sea who is next..tell the girls...the truth...

regular guest  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 20 September, 2008

I have been going to 2001 occasionaly for the past few years. Nice and I have never had any complaints but I like to try differnt places and I found a new place on MLK by the Yankees field. Platinum. It has a lot more space and the girls don't talk to me about the inside workings of the club. I think I found a new spot.

taylor?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 3 September, 2008

any dancer here by that name?

re: Comparison  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 31 August, 2008

I haven't been to Tampa in a few years, but when I did go to these clubs the main reason I like 2001 compared to Mons is the privacy of the dances. Mons typically did have hotter girls, although not always, but I never was comfortable or could not really get into a dance at the Mons with everyone gawking while the dance was going on.

Comparison  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 30 August, 2008

So I wanted to try both clubs, you guys and mons, to see what the whole competition thing was. I have to admit I liked mons better. Alot more 7-10's then you guys had. Lap dances where awesome and no one tried conning me into going into a champagne room where you will get "everything you want". Lap dances where reasonable, they usually will work out deals if asked before hand. Your dj said the same lame things, over and over again. Mons jukebox was a break, and the sound system actually sounded pretty good. Overall I liked Mons.

I know it's fun...  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 25 August, 2008

... for employees to hijack the comment board to attack each other (look at YS) but as a customer I can say Nick -- whomever he is -- wouldn't get me to visit 2001. The reputation of the attitude/quality of the girls gets me to come in. Their attitude activities gets me to stay an d maybe come back. As long as the girls don't confuse me with the ATM, I'm fine. We all know time is money and I'm paying you for your time, be it attention on stage or in back. But ... if the answer the first five times is "no, I don't want a dance" then move on. If I tip you on stage, it means I probably want to at least say hello. And, if you wanna whine about the manager, keep it in the dressing room.

Nick  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 25 August, 2008

I think everyone is just envious of Nick. Why would you put up with 100 women whining and OTR unless you could get some too? And he picks the good looking ones. Nothing wrong with this picture. Ask Daisy...

l...........  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 23 August, 2008

nick is a damn fine manager, one of the very best in the business and i would now. keep your own fucking personal agendas to yourself.

Doest Matter  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 15 August, 2008

Is it just me or has anyone noticed the nick is running this club into the ground. He cant stop crying to the girls about his life. Grow some balls and move on I mean with all the pussy he is getting from diamond you would think he would stop crying about his wife. Nick is bringing his personal matters to the club and startded to many problems for others. None of the girls respect him. I have no idea why ownership has not fired him.

lap dances nude?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on 14 August, 2008

any action on day shift HJ's or bj's bob