Bourbon Street

602.956.9650

2901 East Thomas Road

Phoenix, AZ 85016

Club Desire (management)  on Bourbon Street

Nick  on Bourbon Street

posted on 29 October, 2016

Is Bob the owner still giving Blow Jobs in the Parking lot on Monday nighys?

Jeff  on Bourbon Street

posted on 2 September, 2016

Stay out of this place it's worst then being mugged.

fritter17  on  Bourbon Street

posted on 22 June, 2016

Way to dark. I tripped over every chair! The girls all are fake boobs and no natural girls there!! Not a single one. I felt like I was at a circus!!! And the woman's room is in the girls dressing room, like I want to see some girl doing drugs and/ or crying. Like seriously! Anyways there are way better clubs to go to in Phx.

John  on Bourbon Street

posted on 18 June, 2016

Awesome

Re: John  on Bourbon Street

posted on 7 June, 2016

She has nice tits

Anon  on Bourbon Street

posted on 17 March, 2016

Which Jessica are you talking about? The one with big fake tits, or the tall skinny one?

moneyman2  on  Bourbon Street

posted on 9 March, 2016
Joined 9 months ago

Come for the popcorn, stay for the attendant-free washrooms. And the chicks are nice...

dannyboy7  on  Bourbon Street

posted on 15 February, 2016

First visit: 08/23/2015Last visit: Can't rememberWe would like to thank our waitress Dolly because she basically informed us that we need to give up on going to strip clubs in Phoenix. Apparently the dancers are intimidated by couples and the management has them focus on creepy single guys because they are easy marks, which kind of sounds like they are pimping them out. Especially when statistically speaking, the average couples tend to bring and spend more money than the average single males.But we digress..Bourbon Street Circus is a top less bar not far from downtown Phoenix located on Thomas St. just east of the 51. So it is very easy to get to. We went on a Saturday and it was a $10 cover per person. This cover includes free popcorn which we did not partake in because we foolishly did not want our hands to be buttery and greasy in case a dancer actually did approach us.There are three stages and the dancers dance to one brief (maybe 3 min) song per stage and they rotate from the main stage in the middle, to the west stage and then to the east stage. The main stage has a pole in the center and all of the stages have poles at all four corners that aren't as stable, but still usable by the girls if they know how to utilize them and aren't lazy.We were sat at our table by a bouncer and that was our table all night (even though we did not stay very long because it was as if we and our money were invisible).The ladies were very beautiful though which seems to be a theme for all of the Phoenix strip clubs. Except this one had a lot of dancers who were surgically blessed with fake breasts. Most of them could not dance short of three of them that we saw, but they looked good faking it.Sadly, partial reason why we believe the dancing was sub-par was because the DJ was awful. We aren't sure if the shortening of each song was a club thing or just him, but it was bad. The girls didn't even have enough time to get in a rhythm and get comfortable. To the tall dancers: one with really short blonde hair and one with dark hair, we could tell they had professional dancing training off a pole and they were amazing which was why they were worthy of the cash cannon.

John  on Bourbon Street

posted on 30 January, 2016

Does Kiersa Whiddon still danvce there?

Jessica  on Bourbon Street

posted on 28 November, 2015

Does Jessica tall beautiful brunette still dance here?

Rod Tranny  on Bourbon Street

posted on 22 November, 2015

Obama is a cocksucking nigger

curtis17  on  Bourbon Street

posted on 12 October, 2015

Bourbon Street is dark but stocked with beautiful girls with spectacular boobs (mostly fake) and butts shaking what they've got for that money-money-money! My boyfriend and I had a great time here. I can't remember the girl's name who lap danced for both of us, but she was SO hot! YUM!We found plenty of seating and the drinks were pretty good, although you definitely "pay for the real estate", as the saying goes.BONUS FOR GIRLS: The ladies' rest room is INSIDE the dancer's locker room. So, if you are female, you will lots of tits and ass walking to and from the rest room. NICE! ;-)

Lee  on Bourbon Street

posted on 21 September, 2015

I used to go to Burbon quite a lot in the past. At that time it used to be a lot of fun. You could buy a Dancer a drink at the bar for $5.00 and get 8-10 dances at $10.00 a dance that was enough to keep me happy. Now the place has totally become Shady and Greedy. The girls now can't drink with you at the Bar anymore. If you want to buy them a drink it will cost you $25.00 and most of the time it will be a cranbarry drink with no booze in it. The girls won't dance for you anymore unless you pay them $20.00 a dance. I heard all these changes came from the Greedy owner and I don't think its gone over well with customers due to the place looks empty the times I've been in there recently. Good looking girls but Greed has turned it Ugly.

Derek  on Bourbon Street

posted on 21 September, 2015

You don't understand because your just another Loser who has to pay Women too pretend too like you!!!!

Tommie snowbird  on Bourbon Street

posted on 20 September, 2015

I don't understand all the negativity on the prior posts. I always enjoy my time here. What a great lineup of dancers on weekend nights. This time out I discovered the very lovely ELLA. A sweetheart of a very interesting blonde. A new favorite. I'm from the Midwest and this is a great club easily the best club in the valley!

Derek  on Bourbon Street

posted on 14 September, 2015

Is Bob still giving blow jobs in the parking lot on monday nights?

Rob  on Bourbon Street

posted on 12 September, 2015

Girls in here don't look like there having a good time working in here! So for me it was a dull and boring waste of money.

Denver guys  on Bourbon Street

posted on 22 February, 2015

Worst time we had at a titty bar. Last time we came here was great. Now they cocky rude.

GREG  on Bourbon Street

posted on 7 February, 2015

Does anyone know where Natasha is? She last worked at LIP STYXX

afficiando  on Bourbon Street

posted on 10 January, 2015

not what it used to be.. Check out Elite Caberet. Voted best new club 2014 New Times magazine.. They have a website.. Located near the 101 and 202. The new kid in town! The girls are gorgeous, be prepared to be amazed.. go to the website! 910 N McClintock N Tempe.. Near Scottsdale

Steve  on Bourbon Street

posted on 30 October, 2014

What's up with this place its turned into a total Rip-off. The girls only do $20 table dances any more and put no effort in them when they do them. Totally Lame and boring place now!!

Long John  on Bourbon Street

posted on 14 September, 2014

Was in Bourbon last night, i have to agree that Gabriella is one of my fav's. She lets you do almost anything and when you take her to VIP will finish you off if you go for at least an hour. Some of my buddies know her as Eva Johanson and said she is bisexual as well :) she does not get there til late (after 10:00) but worth the wait.

randolph  on Bourbon Street

posted on 10 June, 2014

Tipping a stripper is like tipping a lawyer they dont need tips they are rich

Justin Case  on Bourbon Street

posted on 13 April, 2014

Is that skank lj still at this club.

Brent R.  on Bourbon Street

posted on 21 January, 2014

Stopped in one nigh with a few coworkers and this place was packed on a weeknight. They had three stages with girls rotating through each one. They have a full bar and food is served. Lap dances are done on the floor and they also have a Vip area for more private dances. Amazing club and if I end up in the Phoenix area again I will be stopping by again.

Harrison69  on  Bourbon Street

posted on 6 December, 2013

let's get this out there, more of a disclaimer. I may be a guy BUT i'm not of the straight persuasion, so, my experiences are based on how I felt at the time.I've been to Bourbon twice, both times with a friend, a straight girl who has a thing for the ladies. Yea, it's dimly lit, um, no, it's dark. There's a $5 cover, and they serve free popcorn (which i gotta admit is kinda good). My first time at Bourbon, I didn't really involve myself, I sat there like a creeper, staring, not because I was turned on but more like I was taking in the experience. My most recent visit though I decided I was gonna have fun, so, I decided to base my tipping on how the girls looked (for example if they had killer stripper shoes, nice lingerie, killer pole dancing moves, etc.). It was fun, and it was nice to small talk with the girls. They're all professionals, some are great with their moves, others are lackluster but they are all enthusiastic. I did appreciate that a majority of the girls I saw dance did not have fake cleavage. We stayed until last call, my friend got one of the girls to bring her back to the "office" for a dance, from what I heard it was $$ well spent. Will I go back? yea, it's fun, I just got to be in the mood for it. Sadly, I felt a little discriminated at times because some girls would ignore my tips, apparently they knew I'd be a waste, oh well. lol.

Dancer  on Bourbon Street

posted on 3 December, 2013

I always though Bob was a creepy sleezy asshole who liked to play mind games with the dancers at bourbon. Now that I know he's gay that could explain that high pitched whiney voice he has and the hateful way he treats the girls there.

Worker  on Bourbon Street

posted on 26 November, 2013

If you think Gina gives good head, you should try Bob the owner. The only thing he likes better than getting on his knee's and sucking Cock is getting on all fours and taking it up the ass.

AssnTits5  on  Bourbon Street

posted on 19 November, 2013

The night shift manager(female) was unprofessional. The club is very dark to make up for all the defects. The side stages don't have pole-dance. A dancer almost fell out of the main stage. Club features mostly bored dancers.