Dancers Royale

407.281.0120

5221 East Colonial Drive

Orlando, FL 32807

Club Desire (management)  on Dancers Royale

winston12  on  Dancers Royale

posted on 7 February, 2016

Is this a nice club to go with you're wife ?Never been before whit her to strip club

williamr  on  Dancers Royale

posted on 5 December, 2015

Not bad and it is a little more upscale than most others. Beautiful slimmer woman with nice figures. Prices of drinks were about what I expected to pay. Seating was comfortable. Really don't have much more to say, just stop in for a little bit before heading back down town to hang out. I might go back, if it's ever a slow night down town. Just not at the top of list.

billtheguy12  on  Dancers Royale

posted on 17 May, 2015

This is by far my favorite gentleman's club in Orlando. The staff is friendly not in a fake flirtatious way but rather in a genuine and sincere manner that had me feeling like a friend. My roommate and I found that the relatively cheap bottle service accompanied by the fun waitresses made this a fun and economical hangout. Every and I mean EVERY girl there did her best to get to know me on a personal level to the point where I felt like these girls were more pleasant then the better part of my co-ed classmates. One waitress in particular, Jackie was both a lady and a scholar. My most fond memory that I can recall was the time my roommate and I found ourselves in a pole dance off with the dancers. I haven't felt that sort of accomplishment since my bar mitzvah! I would never dream of getting married in Orlando but if I did I would have my bachelor party there hands down.

Weedman420  on  Dancers Royale

posted on 26 August, 2014

This is one of the best clubs. They have great price drinks during the day. A variety of different music. At night, you can reserve a table and tell them the number of people you'll be bringing. The staff are very friendly and very nice. The girls are beautiful and lots of fun!

fritter17  on  Dancers Royale

posted on 13 April, 2013

I don't go to strip clubs often, but when I do, I go to Dancers Royale. Now granted I've only been to two gentlemen's clubs in my life (the other one I've been to was on OBT...) this one is by far the better one.I've gone here a couple of times with my [male and female] friends and the boyfriend, and I have a blast each time that I go. It's a lot of fun, busy, and interesting. The female restroom is a bit awkward because it's located in the dancer's dressing room. But it's fun listening in to the girls' conversations and seeing the girls get ready.I like going to Dancers because there is always a mixture of males and females there so I don't feel uncomfortable. The dancers aren't pushy and they're all really pretty hot.Females get in for free and so do LEO's (those who protect and serve need to have fun also!)They do have special events that I've been to- they had a zombie strippers night where all the girls were body painted like zombies. haha it was awesome!Fun times, fun girls! girls girls girls!

Robbed OTC By Jade  on Dancers Royale

posted on 20 November, 2011

This place might have been fun if I wasn't robbed OTC by Jade, or Dina Sarkisian. Check her out on Facebook for pics and Google for the arrest record. Bad news. Stay away.

What ever happened to...  on Dancers Royale

posted on 3 July, 2011

April from nighttime? She was pretty and sweet. Always enjoyed her company when I came in.

ryan123  on  Dancers Royale

posted on 8 August, 2010

Now before you go judging, I thought this place was a happening dance club. Oh hell who am I kidding. I knew that this place was a "gentlemen's club" My friends and I use to visit this place every once in awhile. Each time was just as enjoyable as the last. In my opinion this place is as good as you are going to get in Orlando. Since they put so many restrictions on what the dancer's can or can't do. But hey when a stripper hands you lemons half naked you make lemonade.I agree with Vaughn B. This place is good for at least a couple of head turners. Although I feel that the best time to go is on Monday. My friends and I went and it was $50 bottle night and we split it amongst like 7 or 8 people. It was awesome. Plus all the girls working there were pretty hot. One of the reasons why I like this place is that the girls are not pushy. If you don't want a dance a simple no will do without any pressure. So stop on by to Orlando's best gentlemen's club. I am sure you will have a good time or at least walk away with some stories. Also try to bring some women with you. For some reason the strippers love it when you do. One last tip is to make sure you ask for some free entrance cards before you leave.

Tuesday Night DJ - You Are Completely Cl  on Dancers Royale

posted on 10 November, 2009

Offering $3 shots to celebrate the execution of a convicted felon - you gotta be kidding me?! You know, there was a time when Dancers had class - those days are long gone. I have been a regular for some time now. Tonight was the last straw. Dancers - you have permanently lost me as a customer. Folks, if you want to go to a gentlemen's club that has a modicum of class, go ANYWHERE but here.

Re: Too Much Drama Post  on Dancers Royale

posted on 26 September, 2009

Unfortunately this poster has a point. Many changes going on at this club and not necessarily for the better. The poster could have left out the snarky Orlando Weekly comment though. Just like the post after of his (or hers) says, Dancers doesn't have that many people working for them. It is always voted the best strip club in Orlando - I think for like what six years in a row?

therock50  on Dancers Royale

posted on 22 September, 2009

Coming to Orlando first week of October...is this the best club in town? Contact? Any other suggestions??? Thanks.

To Whoever Wrote The Previous Message  on Dancers Royale

posted on 13 September, 2009

Do you really think they would have one best strip club in Orlando for six years in a row if it was just the employees voting for themselves over and over again? Sorry, but the club just doesn't have THAT many people working for them.

Too Much Drama Lately  on Dancers Royale

posted on 6 September, 2009

OMG! I can't believe the amount of drama going on in that place now. This place has been going dowhill since July 2007. If this place wants to get back to its glory days, they need to get back the bartenders, waitresses and dancers they've stupidly let go the past 2+ years. P.S. Best strip club in Orlando? Anybody can get their employees to continuosly register and vote for themselves in the Orlando Weekly.

Tuesday Night Valet  on Dancers Royale

posted on 16 May, 2009

$1.38 box of tic tacs - really? That's pathetic. Hope it was worth it.

$$$  on Dancers Royale

posted on 20 November, 2008

Times are tough and the clubs aren't paying what they used to. If any of you ladies want to earn some extra cash, erotic escort work is available. E-mail orlando_companions @yahoo for details.

DR Regular  on Dancers Royale

posted on 6 July, 2008

This is a nice club. All of the girls are beautiful and very friendly. The club also has an upbeat party atmosphere - particularly in the evenings. A word to my fellow customers: I'm appalled at the number of customers I see sitting at the stage who don't bother tipping the entertainers. That is just not cool. Please remember that the ladies who entertain only get paid by tips. Nobody expects you to go to your job and work for free - so don't expect them to either.

where in main?  on Dancers Royale

posted on 28 May, 2008

ya! where the hell in maine? hello anyone out there? lets get our tan asses up to main girls. bottem of sess pool here in fla for dancers-luckbealady007@yahoo, please reply, thanku.

Footjob Action  on Dancers Royale

posted on 21 March, 2008

Met a wonderful lady here who I'm hoping to meet after work tonight to get a lovely footjob. It will look like this when she's finished.

J S O N  on Dancers Royale

posted on 5 February, 2008

Anyone going on vacation to the south anytime soon? Check us out if your just visiting or whatever. We have 5 clubs in the Miami area to accomidate you while you visit. Loved your club while I was up there, so let me return the generousity. Booby Trap!! 1-877-424-8727. Tell them JSON sent you!!

jus lookin'  on Dancers Royale

posted on 4 February, 2008

thinkin' bout takin a trip down to florida to vaca but want to work while im down there... where are the nice clubs that i can make some decent money at. i work up in maine and average $500 a day during the week and $500-$800 wkdns... would like to stay within that range.

Angel Angel Angel  on Dancers Royale

posted on 9 January, 2008

What more can I say? What a beautiful woman, Angel is. Her smile alone wll turn you on. Too bad we all only get to dream about her after we leave the club.

JOE THE COP  on Dancers Royale

posted on 15 November, 2007

There is a girl from nyc, now living in kissimmee named violet {aka} eva. do not hire her, she is a scam artist and she gave 1 of my co-workers the clap.she likes to hang out with the owners and managers of the club so she can scam them out of money and come and go as she pleases.

eva  on Dancers Royale

posted on 28 October, 2007

hey guys... if u like my dance..why not meet me for lil more action? yahoo me eva1272

shep  on Dancers Royale

posted on 14 October, 2007

this club isn't that great... however the best girl in there is Mercedes. She is and all natural intellectual beauty.

Ashley?  on Dancers Royale

posted on 3 September, 2007

Does Ashley still dance at DR?

Kathryn  on Dancers Royale

posted on 16 July, 2007

Does Michael still manage this club and if he does, is he still there on day shift? I worked there a while back and I have to say he was awesome to work for. He knew how to treat the women.

MADISON ROCKS  on Dancers Royale

posted on 6 July, 2007

I freakin love madison shes my homie from back east she is the hottest bitch i know besides looks she is sweet and real which is hard to find ..if you have not ment her yet your silly!! love you girl xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

?  on Dancers Royale

posted on 1 July, 2007

does madison still work here

j2  on Dancers Royale

posted on 18 June, 2007

does adison still work here