Spearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

561.686.0123

2154 Zip Code Place

West Palm Beach, FL33409

SCN ADMIN (management)onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

VisitoronSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 13 June, 2016

I was in the club a few weeks ago. I had a dancer with a I had a feather on her back. And had pierced nipples. I was wondering what her name was and her schedule is so I can come down and see her again.

anthony1onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 1 June, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

The food and people are both amazing love it the environment and thr music is great the hookahs are awesome good priced alcohol and always fun times

jaydenfanonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 4 May, 2016

went to the club at 10 pm on saturday the night jayden jaymes was perfoming at midnight. for the next 2 hours not one perfomer got nude! i asked the manager and he said it was up to the girls and i said why call your self a nude club? dont waste your time unless you want to see girls in g strings! wish someone would have posted this review before i went

Rachael G.onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 27 March, 2016

$2 U CALL ITS $20 DANCES all day all night 'til 5am!!! The best value in South Florida only at the World Famous Spearmint Rhino!!

pjb6581 (management)onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 15 March, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Club will be closed wed- friday due to renovations.

anewuser123554onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 11 March, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Fair ladies

anewuser123554onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 11 March, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

This is a great establishment.

anewuser123554onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 11 March, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

This is a test comment.

tjbearpigonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 1 March, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

test comment login

Herbie HancockonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 25 January, 2016

Anybody seen lace?? Tall black girl, nice ass Heard she's on bp

MSonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 16 August, 2015

Candi gave me herpes!!!!! I fucked her in P-R with out a condom...... For over year.... And she takes it up the ass!!!! But use a condom!!!--- I wish I did......:(

MSonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 16 August, 2015

james1412onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 15 April, 2015

I'll go elsewhere.Prices are out of sight and the girls have an attitude like they are entitled to your money. I don't need back talk from a stripper that's a 6 on a good day.

NYConSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 12 January, 2015

Hello how's the Money here can u wear what u want can u stay off stage

MicheleonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 20 December, 2014

Anybody know what days Jordan is usually there? She's incredible and I would definitely go back again for her

Regular Guy!onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 20 November, 2014

No nice guy candi does not work there no more.. I know her very well I am in there all the time, The girls that know her said she has not been there for a long time and said she does not dance and more:( I have known her for years! Very nice girl but an asshole for a boyfriend!!!!!!! That's probably why she's not working there no more!:/ From what I heard... I miss her dances? Especially the P/R!!! If you know what I mean!!!!:)-

nice guyonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 31 August, 2014

where is Candi??? dose she work here still???

rogerrab2onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 9 August, 2014

Great atmosphere, great looking ladies! door girl Barbie awesome hospitality! Managers were very friendly! Overall great place, felt very comfortable!!!

Ashley C.onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 6 June, 2014

The most upscale club in all of Palm Beach!!! Rachel's to me is dirty. So Rhino wins and they are all over the nation . Have never had a problem with any rhino I've ever been in. Highest quality girls in the industry . Very professional staff & out of all the rhino clubs this one has one of the best dining menus I've ever experienced in a gentlemen's club. Sabina is my favorite dancer & the red headed waitress with the hot English accent is outstanding service . I want to go back just for the food to be honest , they do drink specials & food specials daily

igor34onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 24 December, 2013

Had to pay to park myself...... Drinks were over or under poured..... And it just was just not energetic at all.... They took copies of my credit card which is a federal offense..... Wouldn't recommend to anyone

Javier A.onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 22 December, 2013

Valet was on point. Opt to get the full detail and it was great for only $20. Had to tip for the great job. Sexy door girl. Only $10 to get come in no matter the event they said its always $10. Was greeted and seated by a floor host. Ended up getting a bottle. Service was on point. The dancers were amazing. All types. Wanted to get a dance from every single one. Security guys randomly stop by to make sure everything was good and if I needed anything. To sum it up best strip club in west palm beach hands down.

nicefriendonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 5 March, 2013

...do girls here leave with customers? wonder if girls put out to management to stay employed? ...

Broadway JoeonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 26 October, 2012

Anyone know if SR publishes the dancer schedules like some other clubs? Trying to see if my favs are working next weekend.

why?onSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 22 February, 2012

Answering my own question;when rolex boy comes in and takes the three hottest dancers for ten songs off the floor, don't ya think the bouncers would realize that it encourages everyone else to get up and leave? Hope rolex boy comes in every day cause no one else will.

mattonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 17 February, 2012

how are the rooms here? is it worth the extra money with these hoochies?

JessonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 4 February, 2012

35 dancers on the roster, but if you head in there at 4 or 5 in the afternoon, you might find 3 chicks. The only thing I'd change in this place would be the seating-the same filthy chairs for the last ten years

MikeyonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 3 December, 2011

How much do lap dances cost? How much do Champagne rooms cost?

MarkonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 26 November, 2011

Bartender girl had fishnet stockings and a romper cut so short showing almost half her cute little ass. Isis was the only dancer who really took care of herself. Jasmine and Allie were friendly, but not as fit as I would expect to see at Spearmint Rhino. Music was Rock-n-Roll, which was refreshing not to hear hip hop.

AninaonSpearmint Rhino - West Palm Beach

posted on 13 November, 2011

I want to come work in Spring. I am from Slovenia, I have worked for 3 months in a strip club in Panama City. I want to ask what would I need to go work in your club. Thank you.

Previous Page123456789...Next Page