The Penthouse Club Denver

303.322.1717

4451 East Virginia Avenue

Denver, CO80246

SCN ADMIN (management)onThe Penthouse Club Denver

ryan123onThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 29 November, 2015

Nasty and dirty and the girls are not worth 50 cents!! Go to Vegas if you want a good show

igor34onThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 16 May, 2015

I worked at the Penthouse as an entertainer & was amazed by the team they've created! Every single person working in that place is fantastic, nice & friendly. The girls are all 10s! The bottle service rooms are fun and interactive. Plus, the private dances are done well & the girls know what they're doing! If you ever wanted to have fun at a strip club, this would be the place! Club like on the weekends and relaxing on the weekdays. Penthouse is the PLACE TO BE hands down.

DontNeedANameonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 22 March, 2014

Is Naela still working there? I think she goes by the name Natasha

DixieonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 29 December, 2013

I use to work here, great club. For those wondering why it says 25 on the wall and your paying 30+, girl pay to give you a dance, Club takes a cut of every song, they're trying to offset the cut so the walk with more than 10 a dance.

Tres B.onThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 19 November, 2013

The girls here are nice, the music is decent, the club has been upgraded and the drinks are too crazily priced. But eh, its a strip club.

adamrodonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 21 October, 2013

Approached stripper dancing on round stage.Sean: Wow, you're pretty hot! Here's a dollar!Stripper: Thanks sugar. *smiles, really weird teeth and gums*Sean: I wish I had my dollar back!

Rhadford C.onThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 19 September, 2013

Wow, really? This stripclub has taken a step back. The last time, I came here, the girls were decent looking. Now, these girls look like they just got out of the San Quentin prision. Now some guys, like the rough looking chicks, with tattoes, that are 5' 10 and look like former WWF wrestler, Big John Stud. Not me, I like cute chicks.

tonycluberonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 2 July, 2013

I recommend this place. $10 admission. Decent shape girls. You can smoke inside (my favorite). Complimentary valet parking. They respects your privacy.

vip dudeonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 15 December, 2011

Yep joey heard some rumors but you can tell its crack. Two condoms

Dr DanonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 1 December, 2011

The girls @ this club are second rate met Nortis looked great from a distance up close Skelton scars on uneven fake breasts about 8 teeth in her mouth, horrible breath looked about 45 up close 18in scars on both thighs, without the tits looks like she weighed 100lbs at 5'7. These girls are on drugs don't get me wrong she could grind with the best of them, let me get handsy but not worth the $40 she charged me for one song. Very strange unsually dark ass hole, great from affar but train wreck up close where do they get these old women and why are they working at their age. Club needs to get ridd of every girl in their especially the senior citizens.

eddyLonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 1 November, 2011

I travel to Denver regularly from California. I found this club about six months ago and have been spending almost 1000/week there on VIP dances which can be good there. Lately there is a new manager (I think his name is John or Johnny) and he is super-aggressive, pushing expensive bottles of wine and even some of the girls on me. I want to spend my $$ on the girls I like, not expensive wine or a girl I'm not interested in. Anyway proceed with caution.

Johnnyboy123onThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 19 September, 2011

Had my big 3-0 birthday party here...drinks were way expensive, girls were ok (most did the usual dancing on stage but a few could really do some neat tricks on the pole), place is a big ash tray but had enough tables and chairs for us to pull over. It was a birthday to remember.

GoofyonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 30 March, 2011

Been there three times, the first two times were great. The last time was 11/10, and it was bad. Hustling prices and weak drinks. I asked the doorman about the cost of private dances, prices are also posted upstairs. Dancers stated 2-3 times the posted prices.

DontNeedANameonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 4 October, 2010

Go checkout a chic by the name of Natasha! Super Hot!

fuckery12onThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 4 July, 2010

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! I find it very comical that I am the first to review this place, being that it is not really my scene. Don't get me wrong, I love the ladies. I just enjoy spending my money on other, more meaningful things. That being said, it was my friends wish to enjoy an evening here with all our buddies for his bachelor party. Being the best man, I obliged and made arrangements to make a stop here at the end of the night. How do you even review a place like this? What do you base it on? 1. Was the service good? 2. Is the staff friendly? 3. Were the restrooms clean? See what I mean? It just makes me laugh. Another friend in our group makes this place a home away from home. So he was able to get everyone in for free, +1. We arrived fairly late and the place wasn't too busy. It seemed to me that this place would be much busier on a Saturday night. So to answer the questions above. Yes the service was good, the staff was very friendly and the restrooms had an old man to hand you towels after you've finished washing your hands. Take it or leave it.

DippyonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 30 December, 2009

Does Claudia (skinny blonde with butterfly tattoos on her back) still work here?

arononThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 19 May, 2009

does samantha still work here? what days?

maxonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 7 May, 2009

so i was in the club a few weeks ago. there was this classy brunette, very long legs and a tattoo on her right breast can anyone tell me anything about her? name ect. on next visit would like to hook up wit her.

ethanonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 1 May, 2009

is there an alexis still dancing here?where did she go??

X-customeronThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 8 March, 2009

Looks like SUMMER really fell on some hard times???? Color me surprised:-)

customeronThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 17 January, 2009

Is an old dancer named summer back dancing here???

Nebraska RanchhandonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 7 January, 2009

I am coming to Denver for the Stock Show. Which babes with big breasts and long legs here give the best deepest grinding lapdances ?

sambaonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 28 September, 2008

Is this one of the better clubs ? Cna you touch the girls

lisaonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 25 August, 2008

I turned 35 on Friday and went to your club!! Had a great night. Loved the red head, but especially Jenn?-Long dark hair-gave an incredible lap dance. want to come back when she is working!! thanks,

RobboonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 16 August, 2008

This club really needs to figure out how to get some decent looking women to work there. I've been seeing that same skanky Nicky for years. Is that the best they can attract?

VanessaonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 25 May, 2008

It is so rare to find such a fine young woman with class and beauty. Please hire more like her.

chuckonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 17 May, 2008

Hello just wondering if tatianna(sp) still work there. I have not see her for a while.

just wonderingonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 15 May, 2008

this is own by vcgh right? what is there policy about girls who are fired from this place? is there a probational period? can they work at same location again? can they work for the vcgh company anywhere else?

roxy fanonThe Penthouse Club Denver

posted on 13 May, 2008

is she still dancing here?