Centerfold's Cabaret

Phoenix, AZ 85021

KJW  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 13 March, 2017

Stripper Kiersa Whiddon in her shower

Strip Club News  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Centerfold's Cabaret

fuckery12  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 7 October, 2016

I peed on myself i cant remember how. I have smelly socks. My anus is pussing. I had a good lapdance.

brandonresh  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 14 February, 2016

Visit: 10/08/2015So we feel after this visit tonight....we have pretty much seen everything that Phoenix has to offer in regards to strip clubs. And this wasn't a horrible way to end our initial strip club tour. We would like to thank MJ for making the visit worth it; we could tell you were bored, but we know the talent is there and you're gorgeous. Jersey was also very good on stage; she brought a sensual aspect to the stage that no other dancer did and she used all three of the stage tools to her advantage (more about those to come later). Then there was Christa who had a Harley Quinn thing to her which is always a good look if you can pull it off and she did.The club seemed to be divided into two separate clubs. We believe that the right side is a fully nude side, but it did not appear to be open tonight. The left side is for sure the topless side and that is where we spent our evening. It was very cold; we think someone forgot that the temperature dropped this week because until people started to show up and pile in, it was damn near frigid. There's one main stage on the topless side with two smaller side stages. The small stages both have poles that are about seven feet tall, maybe eight. The main stage has a unique spinning bar that many dancers used to do finger-skating type spins; it was pretty fantastic and some dancers such as Christa really worked it. Of course there is also a spinning pole on stage, but it wasn't the standard height so it really hindered the dancers abilities to do much pole work or in our opinion it really put a spotlight on those who did have great pole work such as Missy who you could tell was a performance art dancer. Lastly on the stage is a giant 8x8 post right at the edge of the stage right in the middle. It does block the view from certain seats; just means get there early if you don't want an obstructed view. But it was also a great tool for the sensual dancers to use such as Christa.There are four TVs to watch the games, fights, commercials, etc. There was a nice sized full bar behind the seating and the server "Wren" was by far the highlight of the entire night. She is the marry in any marry, fuck, kill scenario. Well almost any. Plus the bar had angry orchard, so that's always a huge point. There was also another bar to the left/northern part of the club that was a little smaller, with a TV as well. We weren't sure, but it seemed as if there was a VIP room behind the stage with a red plexiglass window that you could see through; looked like it might be a nice concept. And to either side of VIP were the private areas for dances.Either the DJ was really good, management is really smart, or the dancers control their music because each song seemed to fit the style of the dancer perfectly. But that didn't stop majority of the dancers from looking very bored and very uninterested, which sucks because it was a good sized group of dancers. Granted, all of them seemed to be pretty tiny minus a few boob jobs; cute, but tiny and bored so some were very hard to watch.

igor34  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 23 October, 2015

The girls here are hit and miss: some are smoking hot, some are just average, and some really need to retire. One thing that I like about Centerfold's Cabaret is that one side serves no alcohol and the girls are completely naked while the other side just features topless girls but has a full bar. My boyfriend and I had a few of the hot chicks give us lap dances, but the girls seemed pretty bored.Overall, we still had fun, but we both agreed that other clubs are better.

Jimmy G.  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 21 September, 2015

Door bitch at entrance trying to mad dog and a dumb bitch waitress trying to make me buy a water. Fuck this place and Fuck them!

Alois M.  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 20 July, 2014

This club is pretty big with one side 18+/fully nude/no alcohol and one side 21+/topless/alcohol. Cover was 10 on Wed night. There was almost nothing going on at the 18+ side, while the other side was very busy. Dancers and guests seemed to be rather young and local. They had some very hot/slutty girls, but also some that were not and who tended to be aggressive due to their failure. They also have a big room reserved for smokers, so the air in the club is pretty clean.

mathewater12  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 21 May, 2014

Worst club ive ever been too!! Not one girl dancing! Its a retirement home! Or worse a cemetery!

AssnTits5  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 30 December, 2013

Great women and big boobs. I stop in periodically and the women always look great. The waitresses are attentive and the drink prices are fair.Try the VIP for some personal attention.

adamrod  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 17 March, 2013

Not a fan! Customer service is horrible here! Strippers smell like cat poop and burnt hair! Why does the guy that throws down a dollar get better treatment than the guy who throws down a hundred dollars??? Whelp I guess it goes to show... If you go to the ghetto to get entertainment, ghetto entertainment is what you'll get!

maxxy1  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 19 August, 2012

Last night me and my boyfriend went to Centerfolds. I saw a billboard on the highway that said they had cage fighting on Wednesdays. I was curious about it so I asked him if we could go.Centerfolds is probably the largest strip club I've ever been to. It has two sides to it. One side is for 18 and up , the other side is for 21 and up. It's strange. On the 18 and up side there is no alcohol, HOWEVER the girls are butt booty naked. I saw more vagina than I ever wanted to see in my life. Anyway on the other side of the club, the girls just get topless not completely naked, but they serve alcohol. So we had a few drinks and ordered chicken fajitas too. I wished they had hot wings, I was craving hot wings. But the chicken fajitas were DAMN good. This club has ALOT of girls with fake boobs and I love me some fake boobs. fake boobs are like fun toys to play with. There were a couple of girls there that had the hottest bodies I've ever seen. I was like OMG! I love their bodies. They had ALOT of muscle. One of the girls I went and asked her if she competes in fitness contests, she said no. She had a ripped stomach, muscular arms and thighs, tanned. I was just staring at her infatuated. She came over and asked if I wanted a dance and I said yes. So she danced for me and she kept putting my hands on her fake boobs. She told me to slap her ass HARD. LOL. I could see her ripped stomach really close up, I was like "WOWsers". I love hard bodies. Skinny and soft girls just don't do it for me.Around 10:30 pm they started the cage fighting. They have a huge cage in the middle of the floor by the stage. two skinny girls with helmets and boxing gloves on get in the middle of the cage. There's a guy that officiates. The audience throws dollars in the ring through the cage. OMG I must have been really drunk cause when they started fighting, I was screaming "punch her!" "knock her out!" "Come on Brandy, kill her!"I don't know where that came from. LOL.I was just so excited.We left around 11:30, my boyfriend had to go home cause he has to work early in the morning. Man that was so fun though.

Tommie  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 5 March, 2012

I used to know a dancer named Modesty that danced in Minnesota and Wisconsin last year. She worked the pole like no one I have ever seen!! Wonder if it's the same one??? Hope so, I will out in AZ next week.

daniel  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 21 February, 2012

went to centerfolds 02/16/12. met a gorgeous girl named modesty. she was a great conversationalist! intelligent too! she danced on the pole like i have never seen anyone dance before. i think she used to work for cirque de soleil? it sure looked like it! great bod modesty! loved all the attention you gave me in the vip, definitely the best dances i ever had. kept everything on a professional level too. i will see you next time you're down here hun. xoxo

Inquiring Mind  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 13 March, 2011

I stopped in a short time ago and found out that Hunter is no longer there. There is a new girl that goes by that name, but I'm interested in the brown haired beauty.

Holly  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 21 February, 2011

Hey guys I'll be in town working at c folds this weekend!!! Feb 25-27

jc  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 1 February, 2011

holly..is she very young and blonde?

totally rip off  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 26 September, 2010

I had a small boob big frame dancer promise me a free dance if I went to the vip room tonight. Well I guess she counted the song that was 90% over as we walk in he room as the first dance. So between paying twenty to get in the room and two dancers it cost me eight dollars. Well I have to thank her because I won't be back to this strip club for a long long time. And when I do it will be only table dancers. my welcome to AZ strip clubs 9/26/10 7:00 PM

ms plastic  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 18 August, 2010

ivy was a drugged out loser that resembled a dinosaur. last i knew she was strung out and had her house raided by the cops and she lost her kid. i can see why you like her though... girls like that work harder for it. she used to work at bliss, but my bet is jail or rehab.

MJ  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 12 August, 2010

What happened to Melia she was the hottest chick that worked there by far

XXL  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 15 February, 2010

Hey anyone know if Diamond or Charlotte still work here and if so what days/nights they are there? Was there a while back and both these girls were fine and gave incredible dances.

MR. T  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 25 December, 2009

looking to see if " Ivy " a long blond haired favorite dancer of mine still works here, if not, doe's anyone knows where?

richard95  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 24 September, 2009

This is a great place to relax and reflect after a hard days work. The lighting is perfect, the employees are very hand on and more then one is willing to help you at anytime. The servers are really quick with a drink and others offer little test tube of liquid courage. The dress code for the employees is rather lax, seems they can wear next to nothing and seem to enjoy that too. The AC must not work too good because some of them take off their tops to cool down while dancing. I wish I could work here. There are several men who dress well that make sure everything is as it should be. They sometimes swarm customers just to make sure. That is service. There is also a new section of the club. It is where the young new employees learn the ropes. They even take off more cloths then the other side. This section appears to allow 18 year olds but does not serve the adult type beverages, only water. It must be darn good water for $6 a bottle. The new young ones are a little hard to watch, it just seemed odd. I prefer the experienced employees. There is even a man in the restroom handing out towels for the germ-a-phobs. There is little snacks and other trinkets for sale too. They have a high tec little indoor smoking room that has some special employees in there too. It appears they wave the smoke around by sitting on your lap and dancing. It looked fun except for the smoke. You get all this service for about $10 per person. Not a bad deal. A movie cost $10 bucks and no one offers to help you in anyway.

WILDCATZ CABARET $1.00 U-Call-Its  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 16 September, 2009

WildCatz Cabaret, Grand Opening Party Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. The MUST-BE-AT event of the year. $1.00 U-Call-Its. Newly Remodeled, New Owners, New Staff, New Extremely Hot Dancers. Pool table, 3 V.I.P. Areas, Flat Screen T.V.'s. $1.00 blowjobs, pearl necklace, rugmuncher, cum shot plus anthing else you want. Lap dance specials all day and night long as well. Come check us out located on the southwest corner of 32nd st and McDowell. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (602)275-2188.

mike  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 9 September, 2009

how's the mileage here

ellie?  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 26 April, 2009

What has happened to Ellie? A tall great looking young blonde who worked days?

re:Frank  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 24 April, 2009

i dont know what happened to Holly, but Teena models now under the name Kylee Nash and moved to Vegas. think she does webcam stuff too. anyone know is Holly is still around?

looking  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 7 April, 2009

trying to find out if there is a dancer here a little older, long blonde hair, very busty, w/ very large nipples and blue eyes that goes by Lisa or Rain.

question  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 10 March, 2009

to management: is there a website or valid email address that i may send promo info to re: a feature booking in 2009?

Pat  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 15 February, 2009

Debbie -- does she still dance at Centerfolds? She is a petite, beautiful, blond -- late 30s, maybe even 40 -- but looks like 25. Anyone seen her?

DIRK  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 17 November, 2008

g damm i want to get wit ya marie i know $$$$ talks so wat up

long isalnd  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 7 October, 2008

you fag!! nobody cares about the loser dj's!

DJ JOhn  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 6 October, 2008

The DJ is the bomb. He rocks. The best I have heard in all of USA. Keep it up!

Frank  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 15 August, 2008

What happened to Holly and Teena? I haven't seen either one for a long while.

just a sinner  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 10 August, 2008

Hey, doe's meredith still work here? if so, what days.

Twenty?  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 4 August, 2008

That is high for 3 minutes of dancing in this economy.

curious  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 27 July, 2008

has anyone seen taylor lately? she is a cutie.

Jimmy  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 5 July, 2008

had not been here in years. Doesn't look much different. the other side of the club was closed down and I remember it open the last time I visited. Had some good dances in Vip, well worth 20 bucks a dance. One blonde from scottsdale with a smokin rock hard body took all my money. hope shes there when i go back.

mj  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 8 June, 2008

malena is smoking hot

Customer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 26 April, 2008

Hailey & Marie are by far the 2 hottest girls at CFolds.....They give the most creative & clean (but still the best) table dances....If you haven't got a table dance from these 2 hotties, you should....You don't know what you're missing!!!!!

old dawg  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 29 February, 2008

miss ellie, aahhh yes, a true sweetheart of a dancer well worth any wait. speaking of sweethearts where's mandy dancing at these days? i do miss her.

someone  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 28 February, 2008

There is an Ellie. She is 5'10" (program height), green eyes. blonde hair, natural great breasts and a face of an angel who gives great dances. Normally works noon-5-6(?) Mon., Wednesday, Friday. Has lots of regulars so be patient and/or pro active in getting her attention, but she is worth it. Speaking of beautiful blondes, what happened to Erica Lynn? Slender, 5'3', blue eyes, with a better body (as close to a 10 as you can get) than Eliie's and a gorgeous face to boot.

someone  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 26 February, 2008

does "ellen" still work there ?? great body, blond hair, give the BEST dance EVER...young hot tight body.....

justanothermeathead  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 20 November, 2007

I've been to a lot of clubs and Cfolds is the shit. They have great burgers ~~cause I eat a lot. And the girls arent bad either. As long as you dont go when the B team is working. Go on a Friday night and you will not be disappointed. Note: I don't work there BTW Thanks for not kicking me and my buddies out yet Cfolds :D

jcurtis919  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 18 November, 2007

Aurora and Cayden - made it "home" ok. Drop me a line when you can...

dancer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 8 November, 2007

Moved from down south and tried working at this club about 3 months ago on a friday night. HORRIABLE. Made a little over a hundred dollars and I worked from 700 to 1200. Had to say the customers weren't spending alot of money.Barely saw girls giving any lapdances. Note I am a model and a beautiful girl coming from making over a grand a night down south. If you want to work to hard this is the club to do it at. I would say and try maybe Bombshells or Skinn. The best two by far.

NB92663  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 4 November, 2007

Favorite club by far when I visit Phoenix. Good atmosphere and the girls definitley work the floor well, most are not pushy. Got a couple of table dances from multiple girls. This has a lot of variety from 10's to average looking chicks. Marie is amazing. Sunshine and Alexis (maybe Alexa, but I'm pretty sure Alexis) were giving team dances. By far the best table dances I've ever had. Would have done VIP, but ran out of time. Definitley next time. Other girls that I can remember; Mackenzie was sweet, Holly is a knockout. I forget the one chick's name, but she's a skinny brunette, always smiling, a little pushy at times for dances, but it's well worth it. Be careful, she likes to nibble at times.

Bearkat  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 4 November, 2007

Do Aurora or Anaya still work there? It's been a while since I've seen them. Aurora was always great & Anaya was sometimes.

Lost  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 2 November, 2007

She might, I remember her dancing to techno type mostly.

Taletha  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 28 October, 2007

If Centerfolds is "racist, " why do you go there?

ss13ss  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 27 October, 2007

that is a good thing

RACIST SCUMBAGS  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 27 October, 2007

Centerfolds is racist

JR  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 21 October, 2007

There was a Dallas there on Friday night. Does your Dallas dance to country songs?

Lost  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 19 October, 2007

I've misplaced a blonde bombshell by the name of Dallas. Not sure if it was this club or another local one. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Tim  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 7 October, 2007

Shelby is beautiful, sexy and gives the best lap dances. She's great in VIP too!

Centerfolds fan  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 3 October, 2007

I second the earlier comment about Marie. Amazingly hot brunette with almost unlimited flexibility and very creative VIP dances. She does stay busy, so tip her well on stage to get her to your table. Holly definitely still works there, the consumate bleach blonde babe. She is great fun n VIP, but you gotta get her to stop talking and concentrate on lap dancing!

A Regular  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 25 September, 2007

This club keeps me comming back for more all the time. Many beautiful women here. Check out Marie or Ivy. They are clean dancers, but well worth the money. I bring people here all the time, even though they do not comp me at the door. (I would like that guys.) Drink prices are resonable, and I like that they don't hound you for dances. All in all, a good club, but they should comp the door fee for regulars like me.

old customer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 16 September, 2007

Does holly still work here, and are VIP dances with her worth getting?

Bearcat  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 23 August, 2007

Someone asked anout Ivy. She was there last week.

answer man  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 22 August, 2007

re: adriana only works weekends

Adriana?  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 20 August, 2007

Did she leave? Haven't seen her around the club.

Shiloh?  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 11 August, 2007

Anyone know if she's coming back. Haven't seen her for a long time.

re: Holly  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 3 August, 2007

She was at the club yesterday. Had 5 VIPs with her. Haven't seen Ivy. CP

old customer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 26 July, 2007

haven't seen holly & Ivie in some time, do they still dance here?

Curious  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 6 July, 2007

Saw a post earlier of a girl named Dallas. What does she look like?

danica  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 2 July, 2007

does centerfolds have a myspace page??

Chili Palmer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 17 June, 2007

Elliot! WTF are you doing here? And yes, there are quite a few knockouts with knockers at this club. It's rapidly moved to the top of my rotation in this town. CP

dj lookin  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 16 June, 2007

anyone know if you have a dj position open?

Elliot James  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 13 June, 2007

How's Centerfold's for good looking girls with really big jugs?

Curious  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 10 June, 2007

Ok, just a couple of curiosity questions: Haven't seen Hunter in a few days. She still working there? Was in last night. Looked like management fired a girl but I couldn't see what happened very well. Which one?

Good Cusomer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 27 May, 2007

Yeah, this club has its share of classy hotties, but there are also ugly white trash girls to. Would you guys quit lieing to these ugly cunts? Lacey? Yes, hot and classy. Hope? UGLY, trashy, classless and dumb as fuck. I would come in more often if I did'nt have to talk to her. Nobody cares about your personal life. So do us all a favor and shut the fuck up!

Cactus  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 20 May, 2007

I heard Stuart is going to jail I guess all the prostitution and drug selling has caught up to him.

Greg  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 20 May, 2007

Hows the contact here? Do they let you touch in the private rooms? Any handies? How much? Fun Place? Any info appreciated! Thanks!

Happy and Satisfied  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 15 May, 2007

Stopping by to say WOW! The girls here are incredible. If you haven't seen Lacie you should. She is a blond bombshell and the sweetest girl there. Hope is fun to be around and Eva is sexy as hell. The bartenders and waitresses are way hot, and if that's not enough they have great food and the darkhaired cook is gorgeous, with eyes that will knock you out!!!! Had a GREAT time and will be coming back for sure.

Clint  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 3 May, 2007

Does Char still work there?

yours truley  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 3 May, 2007

get rid of the skinny tweeker waitress amanda she sucks donkey balls shes slow and worthless she stole my money

jack  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 19 April, 2007

I heard Nancy from the Candy Store is dancing there. Does anyone know when she works? Someone told me her stage name is Amanda.

Clint  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 12 April, 2007

Melinda is the hottest dancer I have ever met at C folds- I think im in love

loyal fan  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 11 April, 2007

haven't seen mandy lately? doe's she still dance here, or at another club.

ekim  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 9 April, 2007

saw her sat the 31st , , , nighttime, , yes she is very sweet, , , ,

looking for TINA  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 9 April, 2007

hey Ekim. i have been looking for Tina for awhile now. what day of the week did you see her and what time of the day was she there? she's a cutie.

ekim  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 7 April, 2007

stopped buy last week good bang for the $$....thanks tina...

Happy  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 3 April, 2007

Pierce  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 29 March, 2007

Adrianna is hot- but she won't call me back

CUSTOMER  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 28 March, 2007

Hwat a silly question. yes, they hire black women. if a girls hot and has polka dots she"s hired!!

Amanda  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 27 March, 2007

Do they hire black women at Centerfolds?

new waitress  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 24 March, 2007

the new waitress with the bad teeth is worthless

Customer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 19 March, 2007

I haven't been in centerfolds in a long time, and today was a nice surprise considering the time of day. I would like to say thank you to the girls on stage. I was nice to see girls who dance and not waddle on the stage. Special thanks to "Sandy". I could only stay for the two dances since this was a quick drop in. I do plan on visiting again soon. Does anybody know when Sandy usually works. I would love to see her again.

happy customer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 16 March, 2007

I think Cindy is totally hot! She has an awsome presence about her!! Beautiful tits:)

look like guy u love  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 6 March, 2007

dis me once, shame on you. dis me twice , shame on me. i realize you were busy, but between the stage and vip you could have at least said hi. there will not be a chance for a third time!!!

agree with sundevil  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 5 March, 2007

I totally agree with you. Anaya is a ripoff. she may look hot but she lost another customer (me) after i gave her a second chance at a different date to prove me wrong but she still pulled the same stunt. what really suxs is, she is a totally cutie but the way she rips off customers, she is going to be in for a rude awakening when she has no customers left. I was gonna be a regular of hers but if thats the way she acts, then forget it. there are other girls that will be not only honest, but fun to get dances from and not rip you off.

SunDevil  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 5 March, 2007

Been going to Centerfolds for years now, and the quality of the girls seems to vary. I'd say right now, the quality of the girls isn't the greatest, but there are some very worthwhile to visit. Here's my pick for whom to see: Aurora, Vicky, Kristine, Danielle, Debbie, Melinda, Ryder, Savanah A definite no-see: Anaya. She'll inflate the dance count on you, you'll be lucky if she even moves at all during a song while just laying on you. Seen way too many guys go to vip with her and walk away totally disgusted. Alot of the other dancers also have mentioned how poor her dances are, so it's not just me.

Thanks......  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 20 February, 2007

Lacy, that's it. I completely forgot her stage name. Thank you. Does anyone know if she is still working days??

To Adriana  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 16 February, 2007

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Duane

adriana  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 16 February, 2007

alright dancer then where are your likes and dislikes while you wrote nothing but noise. I don't speak the language of negative people like yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo. here are my likes, everything girls are awesome and gorgeous at c- folds the club is a good mix of guys and everyone looks out for each other. unless you suck and are negative. I like the way the club is lit up enough to see the person you are talking to and I like the stage. DJ Nick and all dj's rock and do a good job for us and the crowd. Managers are good guys who take care of themselves. So dancer you were dying for my opinion I didn't know I meant that much to you maybe you should call yourself adriana's secret admirer. Lots of Love for my club

Lost  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 16 February, 2007

Can anyone tell me if a girl call SEVEN is workin here

to stripper  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 15 February, 2007

post your likes and dislikes if you want to. you must be jealous of her, you didn't mention any others who have posted things other than what you think is appropriate. i don't know the babe but if three dudes are posting comments she must be hot, and you must NOT!!!!!

dancer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 15 February, 2007

Last time I checked this was not a private chat room. Adriana maybe you should set up your own site for loosers like the one here harassing you. This site was intended for likes and dislike about the club.

Dave  on Centerfold's Cabaret