Centerfold's Cabaret

602.678.4664

2031 West Peoria Avenue

Phoenix, AZ 85021

Club Desire (management)  on Centerfold's Cabaret

fuckery12  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 7 October, 2016

I peed on myself i cant remember how. I have smelly socks. My anus is pussing. I had a good lapdance.

brandonresh  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 14 February, 2016

Visit: 10/08/2015So we feel after this visit tonight....we have pretty much seen everything that Phoenix has to offer in regards to strip clubs. And this wasn't a horrible way to end our initial strip club tour. We would like to thank MJ for making the visit worth it; we could tell you were bored, but we know the talent is there and you're gorgeous. Jersey was also very good on stage; she brought a sensual aspect to the stage that no other dancer did and she used all three of the stage tools to her advantage (more about those to come later). Then there was Christa who had a Harley Quinn thing to her which is always a good look if you can pull it off and she did.The club seemed to be divided into two separate clubs. We believe that the right side is a fully nude side, but it did not appear to be open tonight. The left side is for sure the topless side and that is where we spent our evening. It was very cold; we think someone forgot that the temperature dropped this week because until people started to show up and pile in, it was damn near frigid. There's one main stage on the topless side with two smaller side stages. The small stages both have poles that are about seven feet tall, maybe eight. The main stage has a unique spinning bar that many dancers used to do finger-skating type spins; it was pretty fantastic and some dancers such as Christa really worked it. Of course there is also a spinning pole on stage, but it wasn't the standard height so it really hindered the dancers abilities to do much pole work or in our opinion it really put a spotlight on those who did have great pole work such as Missy who you could tell was a performance art dancer. Lastly on the stage is a giant 8x8 post right at the edge of the stage right in the middle. It does block the view from certain seats; just means get there early if you don't want an obstructed view. But it was also a great tool for the sensual dancers to use such as Christa.There are four TVs to watch the games, fights, commercials, etc. There was a nice sized full bar behind the seating and the server "Wren" was by far the highlight of the entire night. She is the marry in any marry, fuck, kill scenario. Well almost any. Plus the bar had angry orchard, so that's always a huge point. There was also another bar to the left/northern part of the club that was a little smaller, with a TV as well. We weren't sure, but it seemed as if there was a VIP room behind the stage with a red plexiglass window that you could see through; looked like it might be a nice concept. And to either side of VIP were the private areas for dances.Either the DJ was really good, management is really smart, or the dancers control their music because each song seemed to fit the style of the dancer perfectly. But that didn't stop majority of the dancers from looking very bored and very uninterested, which sucks because it was a good sized group of dancers. Granted, all of them seemed to be pretty tiny minus a few boob jobs; cute, but tiny and bored so some were very hard to watch.

igor34  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 23 October, 2015

The girls here are hit and miss: some are smoking hot, some are just average, and some really need to retire. One thing that I like about Centerfold's Cabaret is that one side serves no alcohol and the girls are completely naked while the other side just features topless girls but has a full bar. My boyfriend and I had a few of the hot chicks give us lap dances, but the girls seemed pretty bored.Overall, we still had fun, but we both agreed that other clubs are better.

Jimmy G.  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 21 September, 2015

Door bitch at entrance trying to mad dog and a dumb bitch waitress trying to make me buy a water. Fuck this place and Fuck them!

Alois M.  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 20 July, 2014

This club is pretty big with one side 18+/fully nude/no alcohol and one side 21+/topless/alcohol. Cover was 10 on Wed night. There was almost nothing going on at the 18+ side, while the other side was very busy. Dancers and guests seemed to be rather young and local. They had some very hot/slutty girls, but also some that were not and who tended to be aggressive due to their failure. They also have a big room reserved for smokers, so the air in the club is pretty clean.

mathewater12  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 21 May, 2014

Worst club ive ever been too!! Not one girl dancing! Its a retirement home! Or worse a cemetery!

AssnTits5  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 30 December, 2013

Great women and big boobs. I stop in periodically and the women always look great. The waitresses are attentive and the drink prices are fair.Try the VIP for some personal attention.

adamrod  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 17 March, 2013

Not a fan! Customer service is horrible here! Strippers smell like cat poop and burnt hair! Why does the guy that throws down a dollar get better treatment than the guy who throws down a hundred dollars??? Whelp I guess it goes to show... If you go to the ghetto to get entertainment, ghetto entertainment is what you'll get!

maxxy1  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 19 August, 2012

Last night me and my boyfriend went to Centerfolds. I saw a billboard on the highway that said they had cage fighting on Wednesdays. I was curious about it so I asked him if we could go.Centerfolds is probably the largest strip club I've ever been to. It has two sides to it. One side is for 18 and up , the other side is for 21 and up. It's strange. On the 18 and up side there is no alcohol, HOWEVER the girls are butt booty naked. I saw more vagina than I ever wanted to see in my life. Anyway on the other side of the club, the girls just get topless not completely naked, but they serve alcohol. So we had a few drinks and ordered chicken fajitas too. I wished they had hot wings, I was craving hot wings. But the chicken fajitas were DAMN good. This club has ALOT of girls with fake boobs and I love me some fake boobs. fake boobs are like fun toys to play with. There were a couple of girls there that had the hottest bodies I've ever seen. I was like OMG! I love their bodies. They had ALOT of muscle. One of the girls I went and asked her if she competes in fitness contests, she said no. She had a ripped stomach, muscular arms and thighs, tanned. I was just staring at her infatuated. She came over and asked if I wanted a dance and I said yes. So she danced for me and she kept putting my hands on her fake boobs. She told me to slap her ass HARD. LOL. I could see her ripped stomach really close up, I was like "WOWsers". I love hard bodies. Skinny and soft girls just don't do it for me.Around 10:30 pm they started the cage fighting. They have a huge cage in the middle of the floor by the stage. two skinny girls with helmets and boxing gloves on get in the middle of the cage. There's a guy that officiates. The audience throws dollars in the ring through the cage. OMG I must have been really drunk cause when they started fighting, I was screaming "punch her!" "knock her out!" "Come on Brandy, kill her!"I don't know where that came from. LOL.I was just so excited.We left around 11:30, my boyfriend had to go home cause he has to work early in the morning. Man that was so fun though.

Tommie  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 5 March, 2012

I used to know a dancer named Modesty that danced in Minnesota and Wisconsin last year. She worked the pole like no one I have ever seen!! Wonder if it's the same one??? Hope so, I will out in AZ next week.

daniel  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 21 February, 2012

went to centerfolds 02/16/12. met a gorgeous girl named modesty. she was a great conversationalist! intelligent too! she danced on the pole like i have never seen anyone dance before. i think she used to work for cirque de soleil? it sure looked like it! great bod modesty! loved all the attention you gave me in the vip, definitely the best dances i ever had. kept everything on a professional level too. i will see you next time you're down here hun. xoxo

Inquiring Mind  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 13 March, 2011

I stopped in a short time ago and found out that Hunter is no longer there. There is a new girl that goes by that name, but I'm interested in the brown haired beauty.

Holly  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 21 February, 2011

Hey guys I'll be in town working at c folds this weekend!!! Feb 25-27

jc  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 1 February, 2011

holly..is she very young and blonde?

totally rip off  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 26 September, 2010

I had a small boob big frame dancer promise me a free dance if I went to the vip room tonight. Well I guess she counted the song that was 90% over as we walk in he room as the first dance. So between paying twenty to get in the room and two dancers it cost me eight dollars. Well I have to thank her because I won't be back to this strip club for a long long time. And when I do it will be only table dancers. my welcome to AZ strip clubs 9/26/10 7:00 PM

ms plastic  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 18 August, 2010

ivy was a drugged out loser that resembled a dinosaur. last i knew she was strung out and had her house raided by the cops and she lost her kid. i can see why you like her though... girls like that work harder for it. she used to work at bliss, but my bet is jail or rehab.

MJ  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 12 August, 2010

What happened to Melia she was the hottest chick that worked there by far

XXL  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 15 February, 2010

Hey anyone know if Diamond or Charlotte still work here and if so what days/nights they are there? Was there a while back and both these girls were fine and gave incredible dances.

MR. T  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 25 December, 2009

looking to see if " Ivy " a long blond haired favorite dancer of mine still works here, if not, doe's anyone knows where?

richard95  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 24 September, 2009

This is a great place to relax and reflect after a hard days work. The lighting is perfect, the employees are very hand on and more then one is willing to help you at anytime. The servers are really quick with a drink and others offer little test tube of liquid courage. The dress code for the employees is rather lax, seems they can wear next to nothing and seem to enjoy that too. The AC must not work too good because some of them take off their tops to cool down while dancing. I wish I could work here. There are several men who dress well that make sure everything is as it should be. They sometimes swarm customers just to make sure. That is service. There is also a new section of the club. It is where the young new employees learn the ropes. They even take off more cloths then the other side. This section appears to allow 18 year olds but does not serve the adult type beverages, only water. It must be darn good water for $6 a bottle. The new young ones are a little hard to watch, it just seemed odd. I prefer the experienced employees. There is even a man in the restroom handing out towels for the germ-a-phobs. There is little snacks and other trinkets for sale too. They have a high tec little indoor smoking room that has some special employees in there too. It appears they wave the smoke around by sitting on your lap and dancing. It looked fun except for the smoke. You get all this service for about $10 per person. Not a bad deal. A movie cost $10 bucks and no one offers to help you in anyway.

WILDCATZ CABARET $1.00 U-Call-Its  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 16 September, 2009

WildCatz Cabaret, Grand Opening Party Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. The MUST-BE-AT event of the year. $1.00 U-Call-Its. Newly Remodeled, New Owners, New Staff, New Extremely Hot Dancers. Pool table, 3 V.I.P. Areas, Flat Screen T.V.'s. $1.00 blowjobs, pearl necklace, rugmuncher, cum shot plus anthing else you want. Lap dance specials all day and night long as well. Come check us out located on the southwest corner of 32nd st and McDowell. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (602)275-2188.

mike  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 9 September, 2009

how's the mileage here

ellie?  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 26 April, 2009

What has happened to Ellie? A tall great looking young blonde who worked days?

re:Frank  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 24 April, 2009

i dont know what happened to Holly, but Teena models now under the name Kylee Nash and moved to Vegas. think she does webcam stuff too. anyone know is Holly is still around?

looking  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 7 April, 2009

trying to find out if there is a dancer here a little older, long blonde hair, very busty, w/ very large nipples and blue eyes that goes by Lisa or Rain.

question  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 10 March, 2009

to management: is there a website or valid email address that i may send promo info to re: a feature booking in 2009?

Pat  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 15 February, 2009

Debbie -- does she still dance at Centerfolds? She is a petite, beautiful, blond -- late 30s, maybe even 40 -- but looks like 25. Anyone seen her?

DIRK  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 17 November, 2008

g damm i want to get wit ya marie i know $$$$ talks so wat up

long isalnd  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on 7 October, 2008

you fag!! nobody cares about the loser dj's!