Dream Palace

480.921.8870

815 North Scottsdale Road

Tempe, AZ 85281

Club Desire (management)  on Dream Palace

Glen S.  on Dream Palace

posted on 28 October, 2016

These people are crooks. They took advantage of a drunk guy aka me. I had a lot of money in my wallet when I was in the private room and stole majority of my money. I was also incorrectly charged getting charged over 300 dollars when it was 120 and I had to cancel my credit card. Never coming here again

adamrod  on  Dream Palace

posted on 31 July, 2016

I was at your establishment over the weekend for the 1st time. I was scammed and lied too about everything. Scammed at the door with the entry fee and scammed about the private dances. The hostesses and entertainers surrounded me and spent over 30 min talking me into this great private dance. It was one of the worst dances I've had. What they pitched about the private rooms are confusing, unclear and untrue. They simply lied about the service and the end result was that I was ripped off. The fees just kept adding on and I had to pay all of these fees before I even got a dance. I was completely shocked to receive such poor service after all the talks and build up by the staff. The fees are extremely expensive for the quality of service you get at this place. They consciously misrepresent their service and said everything to get you to pay upfront. I couldn't wait to leave and will never be going back. I didn't get anywhere close to the quality of service I was promised. I will be disputing the charges with my bank and reporting the facility for the scams and fraud they are running. For anyone looking to go to this place, STAY AWAY! IT'S A FRAUD.

Jay S.  on Dream Palace

posted on 24 June, 2016

Shit looked like a quinceanera but with a worse sound and lighting setup. Saddest strippers I've ever seen in my life man. I called my mom and apologized afterwards.

rogerrab2  on  Dream Palace

posted on 2 June, 2015

Saddest strip club i've ever been too in my life. Outrageous cover charge, lazy ass dancers, half of them looked like they rather be asleep than make money. What a rip off. Went in and sat down for about half an hour with the lady and was not even approached once. My lady started to give me a lap dance instead since none of the dancers cared and immediately the staff came and told us to leave. Rude!!!

richard95  on  Dream Palace

posted on 5 February, 2015

Wish I could give this place 0 stars. Unbelievable. 100 dollars just to go into a room. That means NOTHING ELSE. been to Vegas clubs and New York clubs. This place will rob you blind for nothing more than looking. No erection. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE! Please I implore you to take your business elsewhere. Easily the most violated I have ever been in my life. Can't even begin to describe how horrible this place is. And NO BOOZE! Are you fucking kidding me. Please my friends take your business somewhere else.

afficiando  on Dream Palace

posted on 10 January, 2015

Check out the Elite Caberet .. New club. Voted Best in PHX 2014. Down the road from Dream palace.. take a left on Curry and right on McClintock, , 910 N McClintock... Check out the Elite Caberet website.. prepare to be amazed!

XhXeXy  on  Dream Palace

posted on 26 December, 2013

This club needs to be demolished. I would even accept low income housing on this spot as a better alternative to this ripoff establishment. Does Tempe even regulate what the hell goes in here or are we really in the Wild Wild West? Your free passes mean nothing and the lying girl at the ticket booth (get a real job honey) says we are good for unlimited drinks. Of course, being all nude means that there is NO ALCOHOL served, so unless your drinking ten cokes this is a joke. They will try and charge you $20 at door (at 8pm) even with your pass. Once inside, they had nobody dancing and we got to watch a female manager clean the pole and also witnessed one stripper eating her dinner from a foam box. A bogus tour followed and then she explained the rules, but nobody was working or dancing. She claims you can molest these worthless chicks, but molesting has a price. After two other tourists came in and we alerted them to this fly by night operation, the grungy manager agreed to give everybody a refund. At least, there was that happy ending.

AssnTits5  on  Dream Palace

posted on 25 November, 2013

Went there last night after watching the boxing fight at Westgate and didn't want to end my night at 2a.m. so I stopped by here. I called before and asked if they were full nude and they said yes. I got there and the entrance was $17. I went inside and there was like 3 small stages in the middle of room. I was waiting for a chick to come ask for a dance and I guess they're balling because they were not asking any of the guys or me. Finally some older blonde chick that works there asked some guys next to me if they wanted a dance and I asked if they have private vip and she said yes. The price is $60 for 20 minutes she asked what kind of females I like I said today I like a blonde and she brought one to me. She asked if I wanted a free tour of the vip and I said sure. I went into the back on the side and saw this little tiny ghetto room. She sat me down and the two started busting out with prices I was like wtf in my mind haha. So I said I just wanted the 20 minutes she said ok and said that the $60 was for the club only I would have to tip her the same or more. Ok $60 so now it's $120 for 20 minutes. She started dancing and she told me she had 3 levels of how the private dance was going to be and the time limit. $200, $300, $400..I passed not worth it.. I wasn't feeling her or this dance half the time she was talking to me and stopping looking at her cell and wasting my time lol. Sorry but this is the worst place I have seen in Arizona and California with the crazy prices not worth my money I rather save up to go to Rialto and visit Spearmint Rhino.

fuckery12  on  Dream Palace

posted on 16 September, 2012

Went last night after bar hopping at Tempe Marketplace. $16 entrance fee, supposed to be full nude, no alcohol. Out of 20ish girls. Only one went full nude. One even went so far as to say I only take it off for tips. Pffft Its your job! some chic hugged a ceiling beam and humped the roof. about as exciting as it got. one girl went so far as to mention the pink taco only appeared with tips. its a FULL NUDE BAR. lol i don't even know how the place stays in business. of all the pole clubs in phoenix, this is by far the worst. btw girls all seemed to be tatted by same person. they all had tats under their boobs.

Christina N.  on Dream Palace

posted on 1 August, 2012

Okay, so pretty much there is not going to be a whole paragraph on this place. It's pretty simple really.The cover charge to get in is ridiculous...the ATM fee is outrageous. On the other hand, the music is not bad.Some of the girls can actually dance. My main problem is what is with all these girls with no curves?? Hmmm...I am totally straight, but really?I felt at certain points that I was watching young pretty boys up on the stage!

jake  on Dream Palace

posted on 29 June, 2012

Beware of the vip room upselling!!! i'll make it real simple for you...tipping in the vip room is not optional. its recquired just to stay back there. they don't tell u how much tip they want until they get their room fee that starts at $60. once u pay that then they tell u they want a 100% tip! thats right 100%. the problem i have with it is they don't tell u how much it really cost until u pay them $60. its just lame

Screwed over  on Dream Palace

posted on 3 February, 2012

This is the worse strip club I have ever been to the hustle is on they bait you with a low price then try to up sell you do not go herer

Sam  on Dream Palace

posted on 22 May, 2011

How is this place still in business, I can't believe that they get much repeat business.

What a Ripoff!  on Dream Palace

posted on 22 March, 2011

Run like hell in the other direction! Way too much hustle with not much returns.

Buster H  on Dream Palace

posted on 23 February, 2011

Dam deze bitchez iz hot!!! Dimin I luv u gurl!!!

Pete N.  on Dream Palace

posted on 19 January, 2011

I see alot of negative reviews about money or not getting sex and I don't think that's very fair. It is what it is and its a little stupid to bitch that a strip club isn't a brothel.You should expect to drop at least a few hundred at ANY stripclub as well.

larry1  on  Dream Palace

posted on 18 December, 2010

I can't really go into more detail than the prior reviewers. The marketing wizards at Dream Palace litter Tempe with business cards touting free cover charge. But when you get at the door, they still charge five bucks. I'd like to know how that's legal.I'd head West into Phoenix if you want a decent strip club, this place just sucks and is a total ripoff. Dream Palace, right. It's more like "Ream Palace" as you watch your money vaporize into thin air.

WILDCATZ CABARET $1.00 U-Call-Its  on Dream Palace

posted on 16 September, 2009

WildCatz Cabaret, Grand Opening Party Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. The MUST-BE-AT event of the year. $1.00 U-Call-Its. Newly Remodeled, New Owners, New Staff, New Extremely Hot Dancers. Pool table, 3 V.I.P. Areas, Flat Screen T.V.'s. $1.00 blowjobs, pearl necklace, rugmuncher, cum shot plus anthing else you want. Lap dance specials all day and night long as well. Come check us out located on the southwest corner of 32nd st and McDowell. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (602)275-2188.

customer  on Dream Palace

posted on 10 November, 2008

was there just the other night with a few buddies and i thought to myself while getting a lap dance that it said full nude? It suppose to be but this place is a rip off!Not 1 girl took off her bottoms and when i asked nicely the bitch got upset. do not recomend this club ever, and its filthy dirty just like the girls there

SOME DUDE  on Dream Palace

posted on 17 April, 2008

I was there a few days ago. They have the club rules posted when you walk in the door. The usual stuff like no touching. Then I go in and some hostess tells me that if I get a 30 minute dance in the VIP for $80 that I could touch the girls and the girls could touch me. This is the classic "clip joint" setup. Imply that you might get laid but you keep having to shell out more money and then you get laid. The bottom line is you never get laid and the second you complain you get thrown out minus your $500 or so you spent in there. I didn't stay for long and had nothing to do with the VIP room. I would not recommend this club.

First timer  on Dream Palace

posted on 23 September, 2007

I went there last night and I got a own private show. Man that left a big hole in my wallet total it cost me $400 dollars. This was the first time ever going to a strip club so I didn't know what to expect. I got a girl named kimee and man she was hot. She let me touch her only because of how much I paid her plus I got free drinks for the night and two free no cover charge passes. Honestly if I do go back it will only be for the pole show because I am in college and I still need to buy food. She was great but still a great con artist. She tried to convince me to do the executive private show but I said no I need to get back. I am going to try other clubs and hopefully it wont be as expensive.

Paul  on Dream Palace

posted on 16 August, 2007

When you walk in two girls will walk over and tell you how cute you are and ask you if you have a girlfriend. Don't believe it they do it to everyone.

ripped off  on Dream Palace

posted on 23 June, 2007

Worst place i have ever been to total rip off hated it would never, ever go back

Your #1 white boy  on Dream Palace

posted on 10 June, 2007

Fuck this place!!!!! The bitches are retarded, they all have chubby fuckin mid sections and they over charge the shit out of you. They even let bitches that are 6 months pregnant Dance the stage.............

tom  on Dream Palace

posted on 26 April, 2007

is verconia still there i wouldn't mind taking her to the vip

AZdick  on Dream Palace

posted on 27 February, 2007

Keep in mind that the VIP charge is only the house fee and you are expected to tip the dancer an equal amount. Usually you will spend $240 -$500 and the VIP dances are no better than the $20 dances just off the stage floor area. In fact my last $20 dance just before I left was better than the expensive VIP that I had earlier in the evening. Don't be conned into the VIP.

Customer  on Dream Palace

posted on 27 February, 2007

Went to DP very misleading as to a "nude club" all the girls were only topless and for a $20 lap dance better off going somewhere else where the majority of the girls are fine as hell. As for the $80 VIP 1/2 hour dance didn't try it cuz I knew it was a suckers bet to waste that much amount of money for really nothing.

Looking for info  on Dream Palace

posted on 4 February, 2007

I will be in the phoenix area for business in a few weeks. What are the best clubs in terms of mileage? Not necessarily looking for extras, just maybe a good grind and a little touching. I hate air dances. Thanks for any info

Tom  on Dream Palace

posted on 26 January, 2007

Could any of the employees, managers, or dancers on here let me know if you hire Male barbacks and bartenders?