Monroe's Of Palm Beach

561.687.4444

1000 North Congress Avenue

West Palm Beach, FL 33409

Club Desire (management)  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

Joe  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 15 May, 2016

saw some real hott Spanish ass here but the hottest girls seem to be wrapped up in the back room / lounge area which is reserved for big money guys? how much does it cost to get access back there?>

StuckinWPB  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 5 May, 2016

I was in WPB for a week so my first night there was a Monday and headed over to spearmint rhino, where I have had a good time before. Rhinos was dead. Had a beer and left. Went over to Monroe's girls were 5s at best and then saw Vera. Gorgeous girl next door, gymnastic moves. Had a good time with her and she was suppose to work the next day but I went so see her and she was not there. Bummer. Hope to see her again.

Weedman420  on  Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 9 February, 2016

Staff is on point, food is 5 stars! Try the tomahawk steak- you won't regret it. Lobster Mac and cheese is my favorite, along with the short rib. No where else I would rather go. Well done Monroe's! Thanks for the hospitality.

yanard12  on  Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 8 February, 2016

Best steak in town!! Beautiful and classy entertainers. service from the bartenders and waitresses is perfect . The club is kept very clean and very organized . The club has great management.Great location very close to I-95 . There is always good specials, my favorite is Tomahawk Tuesdays . This club knows how to make a customer feel welcome.

joseph1k  on  Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 7 February, 2016

This place will blow you away. Starting by some of the friendliest staff I've had the pleasure of meeting, every person that you come across from the valet to the guys and girls running around inside all greet you with a smile and a warm welcome. Now I know everyone has a weird thing about eating at a Gentlemen's club, but let me tell you the food at Monroe's will kill any misconception you've ever had about that. The food is absolutely mouth watering. The menu features tapas, mouth watering steaks, and they have daily specials as well. Where else can you get a 16oz NY STRIP with a loaded baked potato and a side of broccoli for only $21.95??? You seriously just can't beat it. Oh and the lobster Mac-N-Cheese, let's just say it made me want to lick the plate. Don't forget it is a Gentlemen's club, so after you are done eating you can enjoy some of the best energy in any club I've ever been to, accompanied by beautiful ladies everywhere you look. The DJ keeps the place buzzing as he calls his ladies to stage and simultaneously interacts with the crowd. Every time I've been here it's an experience.. I would recommend it to anyone. Monroe's is an establishment like no other. Beautiful clean club, great customer service, amazing food, lovely ladies, and overall a must try experience.

Mario R.  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 5 February, 2016

This is by far the best place in town for dinner and entertainment !! Lunch time reminds me of the glory days of the adult business a time when clubs valued the food and quality of their entertainer . By 8:00pm the club morphs into a trendy upscale dinning experience and unlike most clubs in the area there is no lull in the action or quality of entertainers !!! If you're not to full and make it to 3:00 am the club morphs once again into a mega club !!! You owe it to yourself to check out why Monroe's is considered the nations #1 adult nightclub

ryan123  on  Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 3 February, 2016

Most people don't even consider this club a "strip club" because it's so much more. Classy nightclub atmosphere, great food served until 430 am, and beautiful women.. bar staff and waitresses included. Above that, the management goes above and beyond to keep their customers happy. These people truly care about giving you the best experience possible! If you're not much of a night owl, their happy hour is worth checking out too with half off specials and a fun energetic (& of course gorgeous) daytime staff.Last but definitely not least... The valet is complimentary and I can't express enough how incredible these guys are. They've cleaned and washed my entire car, put air in all my tires, gas in the tank, checked my squeaky breaks .. Everything. Bottom line is this team really goes out of their way to make sure you are happy and taken care of from the moment you walk in until you drive off the property. Thank you Monroes !

larry1  on  Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 20 May, 2015

This is the nicest gentleman's club I've been to yet. Not only is the club itself beautiful, the women are beautiful! Even the staff is gorgeous here! My husband and I had dinner, our steak was cooked perfectly, and our service was impeccable. Our bartender was very attentive and friendly...We will be visiting Monroes often!

Varietyman WPB  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 April, 2014

The club is now called "Monroe's".

eddyL  on  Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 27 January, 2014

Let me begin by saying that I am not a strip club person, so maybe my expectations were too high, but this place was less interesting than most dance clubs I have patronized. I ended up here on a "Sunday morning" as the result of an unintended extended night out. Although the club is rather accessible, there is only one stripper on stage at a time, which makes for a slightly slow and uninteresting night. In the past, the clubs I have visited always had multiple women on stage (or at least different stages), a convention typically forces the mind to constantly reorient itself to the space and engage with the women and space in a dynamic way. This was noticeably absent from Monroes. Additionally, there was not much people watching here. Usually, if one is not extremely into the entertainment, the people around the club serve as a wonderful sideshow, but I did not observe anything that made the club that interesting. Most people at Monroes were there to sip a drink rather than engage with the intent and ambiance. Overall, save your money and your time.

Franklyn  on  Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 6 June, 2013

$7 for a beer. Enough said.

Clubber  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 23 January, 2013

Is this place open again? Any good?

It Tammica! It Tammica!  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 21 September, 2012

Just avoid this place and you won't have a problem. As a matter of fact, you are better off just avoiding West Palm Beach all together.

ALERT:TAMMICCA BURNS:THIEF  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 20 September, 2012

Tammicca Burns is a thief & a ho that dances under the stage name Chaos or Kahos. Stole money from my wallet at Senorita's when i turned down her ugly no tittie flabby azz. Worn out pussy so she got to snatch them dollaz. Watch yo back when Tammicca Burns is around. This is a pic of the thievin ho bitch.

Kahos: fly girl  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 4 September, 2012

Found out Kahos the muy bonita latina is workin at Senorita's cabaret off of belvedere. Shell give you your money's worth when it comes to lap dances. Love that booty that does the bump and grind.

lefty  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 14 August, 2012

this club is a joke, the management is a joke, everything they advertise is a lie, full kitchen? where? outside in a truck! what about the $2.00 lunches you advertise? pack it up because you need to close...

wondering  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 14 May, 2012

Does that Brazilian girl by the name of Nicole still work there?

Jenny  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 13 April, 2012

I love going out with my friends after work. We are all in the biz and know how to take care of people. The fucking management is rude, they wouldn't even honor us being in the biz, even though we clearly came from work. Screw that place! They should learn from there parking company how to treat people, they were the only good thing!

hahahaha  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 19 February, 2012

He shoulda called the coast guard hahahahahaha

adamrod  on  Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 2 September, 2011

Stopless Topless.I sort of forgot about this place after getting back from a recent trip - but probably one of the best types of entertaining places I've been to - and I really do not like these places much.Dreamgirls was a lot of fun- unlike the places in NY, the girls are a hoot and don't make you feel like you are just there to pony up the cash- they joke around and are actually quite friendly and funny. Being totally naked doesn't hurt either...Fair prices and a fun place- definitely worth a trip if you are in the area.Parking in front.

nicefriend  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 June, 2011

what about when it was diamonds.? did they do the same shit then.?

Greg From PGA  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 9 June, 2011

Went to the club three weeks ago.. Must say I really enjoyed the club a lot, great vibe great atmosphere. Except problem with a Dancer I think the club or someone should know about... Here name was Alexia, got 2 dances then she asked if I wanted to fuck for $100 and Blues(Oxycodine).. Said No got my 2 dances and dipped.. I called CRIMESTOPPERS to report this!

???  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 9 April, 2011

What an ego this management have is outstanding lot of dancers knows in the business there are only 3 really good clubs in the WPB area make sense working at this club is by no means is a competition to those clubs they are with in the same category of the lower class clubs don't want to say names with an exception of the decoration but that just like putting lipstick on a pig.

jenna  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 17 May, 2010

i didnt say anything about you.. talk too SAMMY. i pimp smacked her and shes a cry baby. next time im not going too be nice. shell learn. i forgot about that club.. cause im not fucken for money in the vip. im better than that, ,

jenna  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 15 May, 2010

its too bad i didnt say that mike. look in to it. humm sammy. cause i smacked her like a pimp would and made her cry.. ya i dont need to work at that clube cse its dramagirls

Ace  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 27 December, 2009

Is there a bartender at Dreamgirls who used to work at Cheetah Hallendale? Brown hair, short, great rack, outstanding personality? Thanks

Jasmine  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 11 October, 2009

Julian is a predator, I can't believe you hired this scumbag, check with anyone who worked for him in Denver, St. Louis or Minneapolis, he has been fired everywhere he's been. Whoever runs this joint might want to look into why before they find themselves in the same jam.

abby  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 14 September, 2009

This is to Rhino Dancer I would like to know which owner it is your talking about. I am Nick's girlfriend from Toledo we've been dating for almost 6 years and he's really changed since they opened the club there I don't even know him anymore. If he is the one that did something bad to you please tell me.

stormy  on Monroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 23 July, 2009

This club is awful. the manager is a lazy ass and does nothing but fuck the dancers in his office. the bartenders suck ass and not friendly at all. it smells bad and so do the dancers. the dancers are not attractive and they are either all black ghetto or fat. i would not recommend this place for a bum to go to. and they are always having fights there do to the drugs and management. poor ass club and it needs a new manager and bar staff.