Nitro Club

303.444.1680

1124 Pearl Street

Boulder, CO 80302

SCN  on  Nitro Club

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Nitro Club

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Nitro Club

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Nitro Club

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Nitro Club

james1412  on  Nitro Club

posted on 16 July, 2016

Best bachelor party ever! Bottle service was a little pricey but did we ever have a good time! Door guys were almost as cool as the beautiful dancers and our fabulous servers! After a pretty terrible experience at another club(platinum 84) they completely turned our night around. I will be back anytime i am in boulder! Thanks again to all the staff for making this night one we will never forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

igor34  on  Nitro Club

posted on 18 February, 2016

As far as strip clubs go in boulder, this is clearly the best one. "Unfortunately" The bar tender was extremely rude. After tipping a bit too weekWell. I was refused service, even though I came in with cash prepared for drinks, and girls.The dancers are to rough, seating is very uncomfortable staff is unfriendly. I would have given this review two stars, but with the price of the drinks, and entry fee.I say one star, clearly the quality clubs, are not in this city

Nick W.  on Nitro Club

posted on 14 December, 2014

Nitro can be a good deal on Industry night but they rarely have good talent on the stage. Friday and Saturday nights have much better trim and raise the drink price substantially. Overall just meh. If you want to have a rowdy good time go to Shotgun Willy's or La Boheim.

fritter17  on  Nitro Club

posted on 5 April, 2014

Fun place to go. Drinks are not expensive, girls are cute, music is good. we'll be back!

winston12  on  Nitro Club

posted on 3 November, 2013

I don't know what everyone is bitching about, this little club rocks! I spend most of my time in SoCal and our gentlemens' clubs have nothing on Nitro. But by all means, everyone else stay away! I want the attention.

Ric Y.  on Nitro Club

posted on 9 March, 2012

I first went out of curiosity. They didn't have a liquor license yet so it was a good place to hit after a night out. I have fallen in love there plenty of times there. It's a reasonable cover, and the entertainment is top notch.The amateur night was particularly fun for my friends and I. I'm pretty sure I saw a girl from my chemistry class get up and dance.I think the atmosphere is somewhat classy, nice chairs, clean, good staff. It manages to feel somewhat private even though you're surrounded by people.If you're out in boulder avoid the Bus Stop and hit up Nitro, it's closer and way better.

Dales dead bug  on Nitro Club

posted on 25 February, 2012

Came into relax and have a drink but one of the dancers told me that a lot of girls were quitting because they are getting bite marks all over and think the club may have bed bugs! I know dancers and rumors go hand in hand but I didn't want to take any chances and got the hell out! the place is under ground and would be the perfect enviorment for bed bugs to thrive so it makes sence.

Cindy  on Nitro Club

posted on 3 November, 2010

worked here for a while was not happy. Moved across town to the Bustop and not looking back. management is kind and customers are generous. day time is the right time 2pm to 8pm and fees are really fair, they base them on private dances so you can make stage money all day and owe nothing I recommend it.

Slick  on Nitro Club

posted on 25 December, 2009

Don't wast your time here. If you just get in, the dancers come over asking for a private dance, even before you get a chance to start your drink. If you say no, then they walk of soo fast it is funny. There are a few (like 2) that will sit and talk to you before asking for a private, Those are the ones that you should actually give a private dance.