Oasis Goodtime Emporium

770.454.8065

6363 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard

Atlanta, GA 30360

Club Desire (management)  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

Melissa I.  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 25 February, 2016

Not a bad place if looking to see nudity, have cheap drinks and be low key. It's not the "high class" place with a huge sticker price. The girls aren't that bad compared to other small strip joints like follies and cabaret. Yes, it's not pink pony or cheetah but it's also doesn't come with the huge cover charge and attitude like pony. If looking for higher class hands down cheetah but keep in mind most of those girls are hand picked based solely on perfection and most of them have followings and so on. This place is not as bad as some people are saying. Just have to Lower expectations that this is a high class joint lol

Weedman420  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 25 January, 2016

Night was great until I came across a pregnant stripper smoking cigarettes. Could not believe my eyes. Can't imagine this is a very good way to market your business.

Andre F.  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 5 December, 2015

This was my first time here and I'll start by saying I'll be back. I had an amazing time girls and staff were VERY FRIENDLY made me feel welcomed. I like the variety of girls. Kudos to the dancers. This will definitely be my spot. #5stars

yanard12  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 15 September, 2015

House mom or what ever she is a rude racist bitch.... Point blank period. I was proceeding to get my id out I had just opened my wallet then she was like if you can't find it leave and she also mentioned I had to close my jacket to enter because of my crop top lol she probably wishes she was in shape THIS PLACE CAN BURN DOWN

Harrison69  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 3 February, 2015

well the bitch at the desk is a fucking racist bitch. I went there just to apply for a position as a server not even like I expected to be taken as I know this is not the period to get hired but I just wanted them to have my application in their database. First the bitch asked me for a printed resume like it is a kinda formal professional shit! and then when I came back a week later that same old ass slut tell me she is not taking resume because when you apply you have to know the manager if not she is not taking applications. she said she is there for 25 years now and has never seen servers coming in to apply without knowing the manager. And she asked me if it does make sense what she is saying. I told the bitch that I just got a computer science bachelor and my job is starting in 3months and I just wanted not to hang out without working and if she wants to speak logic with me she better get back to school before.Anywayz I waited and asked to see the manager and she told me to wait. Another woman entered and she handed her her resume. and I asked to that girl if she knows the manager and she said no why? I said nevermind and I went in again and told that old grand ma she is a disgusting racist. Not to be bold and not to seem to have a huge ego, I AM a pretty ass light skinned girl and has never been refused job where you need to be cute and have experience (what I have). But this was jst irritating and sad for this company. I think the place is EXTREMELY COOL! I have been there twice with my girlz. THE SERVERS AND GIRLZ ARE AMAZING AND NOT RACIST. but just for that bitch at the entrance I put a 1 star cuz she needs to be fucking fired.

#1 Dancer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 1 January, 2013

If anyone is a easy anything, its white girls. Yall throw yourselves at EVERYONE, especially black men AND black women, trust me I know! EVERYONE knows! You guys are the #1 polluters of the strip club illegal activities: drugs, soliciting, pimping, and violence. Get over yourself, and stop trying to talk about something you know nothing about. Anyways, Oasis is a very decent club, all types of girls.

Dancer at oasis  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 10 August, 2012

Did y'all ever think about the fact that there are more all black clubs than anything? Stop playing the victimized racist card. It's getting fucking old. Plus I heard all the black girls are an easy fuckk.. Sorry if we don't want to be a brothel. Try wax, blaze, or follies(:

Franklyn  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 19 May, 2012

Straight-up: a panty droppin place.The girls were pretty friendly but our server was kinda too old to be there. She was a tad forgetful... But still nice.What kinda grosses me out was that most of the girls didn't wipe down the pole's before each use.... And if their going full on naked after another girls parts were on that same pole... Eck. I guess their not concerned about hygienes?When I went to the powder room to touch up my make-up one of the dancers were dropping of a load and I couldn't help but think of the poles not being clean.... Barf... Sort if that was tmi but I thought you guys should know.Regardless of all that, I still got a dancer who reminded me of snow white. She was toRttally chill (not the best in lap dances, but still chill).The prices on the drinks were pretty decent too.I guess in ATL, this is the place to go to for strip clubs.Side note: owner's pretty nice in letting you leave your car there if your too drunk to drive. My friends have told me how they did it in multiple occasions because law enforcement is pretty strict there and the cost of a tkt can be around 1k for that!

harryharry  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 27 April, 2012

Pink Pony is better

Johnnyboy123  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 29 August, 2011

Oasis has been very, very generous with me. First, I wanna say thank you for letting me in with my onesie. I got a lot of attention from the ladies. The girls are pleasing to the eye and friendly. Highly recommend the lap dance shot ;)

Fan of Dancers  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 2 September, 2010

Lucky driver Tony, i'll take you home.

......Another Dancer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 28 July, 2010

I agree, that african guy named Tony Obi is very forceful and pressures you when you go to get your keys for your car. He is ugly too. I don't know why he always try to force himself on dancers. I wish the owner would do something about it, I can't believe he doesn't know that Mr. Obi is doing...

One of the dancers  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 5 July, 2010

Tony Obi is no good. He is suppose to be our transportation to work and home after working here at Oasis. But what he does is charge us favors when he gets to our house. Me and other girls have talked about this and wants to report him but he is so threatening. I am tired of sucking his dick for a free ride home!

Detroit Fool  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 25 May, 2010

Fell in love with Willow. Thought we would get married quick but then her shift ended. Sat with a super hot black chick, only know her real name so I won't tell, she was the best of the best. Detroit or Atlanta she's the best. Met Dior at the end of my stay. Smokin' doesn't begin to describe her. Will be back before I go home.

a regular guy  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 25 March, 2010

There is alot going on as far as the whole racism thing, but they do have some georgous ladies either way. I recommend they diverse the dancers, there are alot of hot black women out there who could do well here if hired. the staff is alright, parking was fine, but i have seen all the bartendesr randomly change prices of the drinks, depending on who asking, as well as a door upcharge for certain people, but if your a reg like me, your treated well! Stay at the smaller places, or become a regular to get good service here. Overall i give it a 8/10

I Love Exotic Dancers  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 20 January, 2010

Oasis is a great club. The dancers take off all their clothes, and you get a lot of contact when you pay for a table dance. The women are beautiful, but for every one Black or Latino dancer that you see at the club, there are 10 White dancers so there may be some truth to the rumors you hear on how minority applicants are treated. If you are a customer and you want to see a more diverse group of dancers, try Shooter Alley.

former dancer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 15 July, 2009

the oasis is very racist in their hiring and everybody knows it. the white and black girls talk about it alot. but thats just the way it is...f u are white u can work their very easily no matter how fat, ugly, or trashy looking you are, but if you are black its a whole other ballgame. the oasis used to be decent but now sux.

blk latino dancer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 8 June, 2009

that was a extremely racist comment to make not to mention stereo typical. I work there and i know exactly what the young lady was referring to, do i agree with yes to a certain extent. you have trailer park trash walking around getting naked and should not be in any club but can because they are white. The hiring in most these clubs here in Georgia is odd. I have worked for Scores in Chicago and New york. i also travel and worked in several tops clubs in Vegas, but even with that said i still ran into road blocks here in Georgia, i guess like i always "this is the south"

ben  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 21 April, 2009

dont order drinks from the fat bitch collette at the bar she will rip you off, but the dancers are hot!

That Guy  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 20 February, 2009

To the girls that complain that they don't hire "Black girls", did you ever think they don't want what follows hiring "Black Girls" which means "Da Hood" or "trouble" or "shootings" which seems to follow "Black Girls"!!! TRUTH HURTS

Fan  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 12 February, 2009

I heard Abbie is back there from a buddy....is that true!! How's her vip's these days? Sexy as hell!!

Dancer at Oasis  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 23 November, 2008

This place is a great place to work and as far as our bartenders go, collette is awesome! One of the nicest people in there. All of the dancers in here for the most part are extremely sweet people. I love working here. It was hard to get a job in here when I first applied. Go back and be persistent. One of the better clubs in atlanta.

Brandon W.  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 26 September, 2008

Nothing like a business trip with co-workers that ends up with a late night trip to a strip club.It was fun, we had a good time. Some good drinks, but the woman were nothing special, but a few of them caught my eye.Other dancers were kind of rude, some just non attentive, others were over attentive - sounds like any other club to me.Seriously though, you should probably check it out - it is an experience!

Mobile  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 26 September, 2008

boat mechanic. Great deals! I can to you around your sceduele to work on your boat. Feel free to call 678.768.7522 and ask for Paul.

John  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 16 September, 2008

Hey just to let everyone know in case you were wondering....Jade has been out with a broken toe but will return soon. Hope you all dont miss her too much.

Owner is Predjudice  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 21 August, 2008

I have been to this club 5 times in the past six months trying to get hired. Yes I am a light complextion African American and very beautiful, petite and all natural with clear skin. Drug and disease free. I have been rejected all five times! I would not get interviewed nor would I get two words from the manager! The night manager would just look at me and shake his head and the lady at the door would tell me that the club isn't hiring. Why couldn't the owner tell me they were not hiring? My body is just as good looking to a white girl, so I f he wants to keep denying a woman from getting hired because she is black there is going to be some seriouse discrimination lawsuits that will follow.

Jay - from Savannah  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 17 June, 2008

This is a rocking place. Lots of hot women. But go on a week night.... the place is packed on weekend nights and hard to find a seat. Went on a Monday night and met Lydia, a tall, hot brunette...very sexy. Will be going back again next time in town.

ashley  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 27 February, 2008

need a license to work here? whats the crowd like?

mark  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 31 January, 2008

if you goto the oasis, ask for collette, the bartender, she mixes a mad drink, among other things!