Strokers

770.270.0350

1353 Brockett Road

Clarkston, GA 30021

Club Desire (management)  on Strokers

Johnson12  on  Strokers

posted on 24 October, 2016

I like this spot. It was the only strip club I visited besides follies. I paid 10$ to park and 10$ when I entered. It's a nice size place. The dancers were not as good looking as they were at follies in my opinion but they dont mind a little touching which I like. Nice spot to chill, drink, and get some lap dances.

LC81  on Strokers

posted on 21 September, 2016

Is Risky still working there?

GodwinAmadasun  on Strokers

posted on 21 June, 2016

Dear sir,

After going through your website and video, I must confess that you have one of the best STRIP club I gave ever seen. I would like to invite your girls to MYKONOS AND CORFU GREECE,to perform. You will set a record in this part of the world.

Tanks for you understand

Godwin Amadasun

Re: Re: Re: Joe  on Strokers

posted on 29 April, 2016

she is gettin that money big boy, how u been?

Re: Re: Joe  on Strokers

posted on 29 April, 2016

yooyo where Tina at..I been looking for her !

Re: Joe  on Strokers

posted on 29 April, 2016

Lots of banging hot girls here, lots of money..at this place!

Joe  on Strokers

posted on 29 April, 2016

This is one of the best black clubs in Atlanta !

Pole Chick Guy  on Strokers

posted on 18 September, 2015

All dancers interested in the Pole Dancing trade in general, hit up the new FB page called POLECHICK dot com. It's a great page for the trade. Guys are welcome too.

nee  on Strokers

posted on 16 August, 2015

I enjoyed the club a whole lot. I had a blast celebrating my birthday, although the lap dances were $10 a song and I ended up completely broke after the night lol it was hella fun!!!!

winston12  on  Strokers

posted on 24 April, 2015

So i went back to Strokers due to them having new ladies i must say this crew was way better i had a ball until my last dance from a chic who i was dancing with and i was throwing cash and when the song ended she still wanted $10 ive never had to give 10 after a dance I do what i do and once u leave thats that. But over all i had a good time

kedar  on Strokers

posted on 1 March, 2015

Best spot in the A for dope women! Bunny....bunny....bunny!

Ton -Ton  on Strokers

posted on 18 February, 2015

I been this club 2 times I love it going back in may or June. Are there any big events going on thoes months

crorkz mattz  on Strokers

posted on 15 January, 2015

2v7hHT I have been reading out a few of your posts and i can state pretty good stuff. I will surely bookmark your site.

rogerrab2  on  Strokers

posted on 1 August, 2014

$10 to park and $20 to get in (but knowing what I know now, if you park further down in the strip mall parking lot it is FREE; they only charge if you park close to the entrance). Been here twice. Once to celebrate my birthday and another just to visit since it had been a while. The first time I came, my cousin showed out for my birthday. We had a table, drinks, and it was packed on a Saturday night. Ladies were bad and Climaxx (RIP) was working that night. She was my favorite dancer at Strokers. Dances were $5 apiece then. On my most recent visit however, it was quite dead. I went on a Sunday night and it was only a handful of other patrons there. I came to see if another one of my favorite dancers who used to work at Pin-Ups was working at Strokers that night, but she wasn't. The stage was empty, one dancer was working the stage at a time. Normally, it will be at least two to three girls especially since there is more than one stage. I got a few dances (now $10 apiece) from a girl to pass time but my last visit was not what that was. The highlight of that night tho was when Jeezy randomly walked in with his crew that night including Boo Rossini. After I got my lap dances, I stayed around a little while longer to watch "Jeezy and 'em" make it rain on a couple of lucky dancers who ended up working that night. I doubt I'll be back tho especially after finally visiting Onyx in Atlanta (my new fav strip club).

tonycluber  on  Strokers

posted on 27 May, 2014

Strokers is your friendly neighborhood strip club. Looks a bit dated but the girls were pretty. The prices were still decent and you can still have a good time without selling the farm.

board is working again!  on Strokers

posted on 26 November, 2013

finally i can post my comments again ! what is the line up for this week?!

link building team  on Strokers

posted on 15 October, 2013

I5VFn1 Awesome blog post.Really thank you! Fantastic.

richard95  on  Strokers

posted on 9 September, 2013

Great Club, Pretty Women, Solid Prices....I could see myself being a regular here instead of hanging out with the fellas are regular bars.

Mr watts  on Strokers

posted on 2 September, 2013

I wanna know if L.A is still their, im looking for her in the day time with a flash light! Seriously though I will be in that region soon real soon tryin to find out..

mimi2885  on Strokers

posted on 11 August, 2013

I always love strokers club. Its the only club I can enjoy around the dancers. My favorite dancer name is queen. Queen dances really well.

news  on Strokers

posted on 9 July, 2013

mvAzpn Looking forward to reading more. Great article post. Awesome.

harryharry  on  Strokers

posted on 3 July, 2013

I only gave it a three because I'm new to the area. Only been living in ATL for 3weeks, and hadn't experience more strip clubs. But I really liked it here. The girls get all the way nude. And I've seen some who let you touch. The environment is real chill, laid back. The DJ was horrid!!! There was this one thirsty @$$ girl who had an attitude with my man because we didn't want a dance from her. She literally went off and was busted!!! But other than that I plan to go again! Maybe tonight if I don't try another spot.

Big Rich from Cali  on Strokers

posted on 29 April, 2013

Soooo true strawberry

!!!  on Strokers

posted on 12 April, 2013

I live in MS but I would love to come on Amateur night!!! How is the crowd there? How much does it cost to get a license to dance there? Im just curious....

Devine  on Strokers

posted on 8 April, 2013

The only complaint I have is that the lady at the door overcharged me and my lady, which is suppose to be $10. My cousin, who is a male, got in for $10, while we, both being women, paid $20 a piece. I asked other women who were there what they paid and they paid $10. However, the ladies of Strokers made up for the discrimination we had at the door and their drinks are good. I will go back again for the ladies. The lap dances we received were very satisfying.

switchblade  on Strokers

posted on 6 November, 2012

Don't take this the wrong way..Are white people welcome at this club?

Paul R.  on Strokers

posted on 18 June, 2012

I love this place. Plenty of eye candy to go around. Ive never been on a weekend at night due to crowds from what I hear. I did however go on a wednesday night and it was a descent crowd. I went from 10 to 1:30.

fuckery12  on  Strokers

posted on 1 February, 2012

Something has changed here over the last 5 years. The 'original' Strokers set the tone for every strip club I have ever visited but this was complete let down... Possibly change in management or maybe, I came on "Industry Night" before. Based on what I experienced on multiple visits in the past, I have to say this is far from what it use to be in terms of the quality of: drinks (plastic vs glass), girls, decor, ridiculous parking fee.

Cobra K.  on Strokers

posted on 30 April, 2011

Best part of this club was the fact that parking was free, cover was low and the girls were hot!