Doll House

404.634.0666

2050 Cheshire Bridge Road Northeast

Atlanta, GA 30324

SCN  on  Doll House

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Doll House

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Jmid30234  on Doll House

posted on 16 March, 2017

What happened to the hot little drunkerd blonde named Savannah from day shift? Best VIP service ive had in a long time! Havent seen her in about 2 months! Where did she go!?

Strip Club News  on Doll House

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Doll House

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Doll House

BusterHyman  on Doll House

posted on 11 July, 2016

This location has been shut down and sold for condos. The operation is being merged with the old Main Stage of Roswell Rd which has been renamed "the Dollhouse". All the Dollhouse girls have gone there,

BusterHyman  on Doll House

posted on 15 June, 2016

This club just went out of business at this location. The owners of this club own another club on Roswell Rd. that was called Main Stage. Main Stage has changed its name to the Dollhouse and all of the girls from the Dollhouse have moved there.

rickywho2  on  Doll House

posted on 2 November, 2015

This is the best club I have been to in Atlanta. The girls are beautiful and friendly. The music is always great. The bar has great prices and fantastic, attentive bartenders. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends.

PoleChicker  on Doll House

posted on 18 September, 2015

All dancers interested in the Pole Dancing trade in general, hit up the new FB page called POLECHICK dot com. It's a great page for the trade. Guys are welcome too.

Jazzy  on Doll House

posted on 12 September, 2015

If there is a new cute young busty little black dancer there... say started maybe 3 months ago, she used to dance as 'jazzy' in the cleveland oh area previously. She was incredible OTC, for 300 she made all your dreams come true.

eddyL  on  Doll House

posted on 3 July, 2015

Great little full nude night club, the bartenders are sweet the drinks are strong and the women are beautiful. The even have food service now. I just had the mussels and shrimp pasta with broccoli... Wow it was great.. It's a little far from my house but the club is nice and the food is good...

mathewater12  on  Doll House

posted on 14 March, 2015

The dancers were amazing. Truly the only reason to go to this place. But be super careful with the messed up bartender they have (high or drunk, I don't know but she was not all the way there). My card was lost from one bartender to the next and that was only after they decided to take my order. I had to talk to several people to at least get my card back. Also I know that as a lady I'm a low priority but wow was I put on the low bar. So. I guess I'm saying bring cash for the dancers, cause the bartenders are fucked up.

Strange note  on Doll House

posted on 10 March, 2015

Someone handed me this strange note at the club

Buster Hyman  on Doll House

posted on 12 April, 2014

The Doll House has some nnew talent. Several nice new girls including an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader. Mercedes and Secret who used to be at the 24 K club and Fannies are both there.

????  on Doll House

posted on 2 May, 2013

Is this club hiring any black dancers?

AssnTits5  on  Doll House

posted on 12 December, 2011

Only about 5 girls in the place...... however full nude

Stan  on Doll House

posted on 28 April, 2010

I have been out of town for a while but I was a regular customer at the old 24K club. I wanted to see if I could find some of the dancers from there that I loved getting dances from, Eve, Siren, Hannah, Blonde and Nikki. Do any of them work here now?

too many  on Doll House

posted on 1 February, 2010

clubs to choose from to pick this one. You've been warned.

LAdy  on Doll House

posted on 24 February, 2009

A slim lady named Dawn was the best dancer, that ever worked there....

adam  on Doll House

posted on 27 January, 2009

where did you go to for the "extra" stuff?

Super Bowl  on Doll House

posted on 31 December, 2008

Working in Tampa for the Super Bowl. Check out Platinum Showgirls. For more info hit up our website or myspace.

dancer girl  on Doll House

posted on 21 December, 2008

permits are $350 you cant have a felony. some clubs will pay for half after you audition stay away from the blvd lots of bad clubs

Will42  on Doll House

posted on 6 July, 2008

Why is the best looking girl serving drinks?

realist  on Doll House

posted on 23 November, 2007

went to doll house on 11/19/07 a monday night. The place is old and dirty. there were exactly 3 other customers and the dancers were very out of shape. I wish someone wrote this review before I wasted $5 for parking the car myself and $8 to get in.

Lexia  on Doll House

posted on 6 November, 2007

This place is small and full of dancer pill poppers and a old loser bartender. I worked here for a few weeks and it was full of regular guys who dont spend a lot of $. All the dancers are pretty but can't really dance. They have a lot of hair weaves and dimples in there black butts.

Dave B  on Doll House

posted on 7 October, 2007

Asked a girl if they did extras in the V.I.P. she said no but sent me over the road. Bit of a dive but a 2 girl special and a phone number were worth the $200

Will 42  on Doll House

posted on 24 September, 2007

O my god. The 2 Girls Saturday night I took to the V.I.P. room were unbelivable. Good looking, great bodies and pierceings in all the right places. I'll be back next time I'm in Atlanta. Is the short dark haired bartender an ex dancer?

cutiepie.  on Doll House

posted on 4 June, 2007

Come check out Cadance, Carolina, Jasmine and Cookie...Hot Hot Hot.....!!!

Stacey  on Doll House

posted on 30 April, 2007

Beware! new dancers! Pete is a old bar whore and his friend Ty.

Blueberry  on Doll House

posted on 24 April, 2007

Small bar, very laid back, with dancers setting their own schedules. Opening late afternoons the days I visited, and dancers would show up several hours after opening, with no hurry to get the dances going. Good place to wait out the traffic with a cool one, and chat with the regulars.

White Stallion  on Doll House

posted on 11 March, 2007

My girlfriend and I from Denmark are coming to Atlanta on Monday for a day - looking for a couples-friendly nice club to visit, but do not know anything about Atlanta - Mardi Gas? Cheetah? This club? Those who know - we would appreciate American hospitality and some advice.

vibe  on Doll House

posted on 7 February, 2007

hey would like to know how can i work here or any club in alanta heard u must get a liscense or something like that any help would be great

Source  on Doll House

posted on 31 May, 2006

The gold club-philadelphia presents ......... 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY !!!!! Wednesday June 21st thru Saturday June 24th !!!!!! Dont miss the party of all parties with a feature entertainer SADIE SEXTON each night as well as a lavish complimentary buffet. There will be coor's light and heineken giveaway's and buckets of those beer's discounted as well, as chance's to win free couch dance's and champagne room's. There will be a special price all week to purchase a vip membership as well as champagne toast's all night. Call to rsvp table seating ! Dont miss the event everyone will be talking about for a long time to come ! The party starts at 9pm

candy  on Doll House

posted on 13 March, 2006

hey could i work here

dusty  on Doll House

posted on 23 February, 2006

miss you guys I'm dancin in the NYC

Information  on Doll House

posted on 7 June, 2005

I am the hottest DJ in the Pittsburgh PA area and considering moving to Atlanta can anyone tell me if you are hiring or if I can get an audtion. Thanks in advance for any info.

dancer  on Doll House

posted on 18 April, 2005

are the girls beautiful/average/blah at Dollhouse? also, how is the atmosphere?

sky  on Doll House

posted on 9 January, 2005

please grow up guys this is strip club info not as the world turns....who gives a shit who married who. get a life

Big Poppa  on Doll House

posted on 25 September, 2004

Theo, get a clue. Watch the downward spiral. Hope it's awrite off.

Big Poppa  on Doll House

posted on 16 September, 2004

Sorry dude Savanna's married to me now but thanks for having such good taste.

BILL  on Doll House

posted on 19 August, 2004

Depending on the girl, someone could have a damn good time in the VIP room.

Jay  on Doll House

posted on 12 June, 2004

Does anyone know if Savannah still work here? Went by back last November and met her. Planning another trip to Atlanta soon.

re:DD  on Doll House

posted on 13 May, 2004

Did the Gold Club ever reopen?Is it a club at all anymore.There was a girl there named Isis from alaska.is she working anywhere like that anymore. thanks for any info, Storm

John Holmes  on Doll House

posted on 6 April, 2004

Your a stalker!! That's why you can't find her~!! FREAK~!!