Follies

404.248.9979

4075 Buford Highway Northeast

Atlanta, GA 30345

Club Desire (management)  on Follies

williamr  on  Follies

posted on 8 September, 2016

I've been hearing stories about this place for the longest and I think it's highly over hyped. The women who work in Follies are attractive but a lot of them can't dance worth a damn. In the daytime, the strip club cater towards all ethnicities which means they have women of all different races. During the nighttime this place do meta morph into another black entertainment venue and makes you wonder where the white, Asian, Latino and other races of women went!The dancers are very quick to get you to the VIP Lounge and cater more towards gentleman with money to spend. Sorry ladies if you're not getting the proper attention from the dancers. And to be honest with you if you're looking for a location where the face, body and attitude all falls in line then Follies is your best place to spend your money. I never felt as if I'm being scammed by a dancer inside of that club. Then again perhaps so many females inside of that club are getting it in they are not to desperate to haggle you about buying them a drink, hooker or give you infinite amount of dances scams some other strip clubs I've been to before. I really haven't gotten around to getting a dance from a lady in Follies before but I might do it someday and when it goes down its going to happen in the daytime

GarryWas  on  Follies

posted on 11 August, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

As soon as we pulled up, the tried charging $60 to get in. We went to pin ups instead.

dopeboy19  on  Follies

posted on 1 August, 2016
Joined 12 months ago

Best damn club I've ever been to! Shit was lit at 12-fuckin-30pm! Everything moving was beautiful and of every ethnicity.and I'm definitely carrying my ass back tomorrow! Hands-down, the best spot in the area if not the country! Go there first 4sho!!!!!!

Brandon E.  on Follies

posted on 23 June, 2016

I went on a Friday for the first time....It's an okay place the dj wasn't that good he didn't keep nobody dancing or "turned up" he'll play one good song then die off club with a weak song... He just didn't keep nobody in the mood. The men's bathroom are terrible it was shit all over the seats and piss soaking the floor, and their was one old man working in the bathroom making tips but the only thing he kept clean was the sink like he didn't care about anything else. The strippers are okay but their is a couple of them that will hustle you for your money. dances are $10 a song, but they try to charge you double if they think you got money to spend and it's your first time don't let them fool you its $10 song no matter who the stripper is.... But overall just an okay place I wouldn't recommend any birthday parties or celebrations to be held here if want to do it "big", but just check out would be fine lacks parking so try to park by the apartment complex that's a store down from the strip club it's free and they didn't tow my car.

Weedman420  on  Follies

posted on 3 February, 2016

Attempted to go to Follies tonight for a 25th birthday celebration with a group of 8, 6 girls and 2 men. However when we called to ask about the 1 man to 1 woman ratio, the man who picked up the phone was very unprofessional and rude. We all wanted to go and have a good time and spend money but did not have the opportunity too. When I told the gentlemen on the phone that we would all be spending money, buying dances and tipping the dancers, he rudely remarked "how do I know that?". Very unprofessional.

brandonresh  on  Follies

posted on 3 January, 2016

First time here was for New Year's Eve. This was the second strip club I visited that night. Guy was charging $15 to park and $10 to get in. Female at the front door was rude as hell and they should replace her. Walked in not bad but it was slight small. Headed aright to the bathroom where like 4 strippers were in there along with the make up girl, plus the lady who sales breath mints and more. Headed to the bar which had two chairs available to order a few drinks. The bartender told us $16.50 ok so my boyfriend gave her a $20 and his change should've been $3.50 ummm nope she gave back $3.00 not that it's so serious but it's the principle of you giving back full change and let me give you your tip. Am I wrong? At the end of the day I know they still have to make money because a lot of people don't tip. I am a tipper people. Any who, a dance was $10 for the entire song , drinks were not watered down , some trippers stood around scared to make that money honey (hahaha). In all I brought in my new year and I had a good time.

Greg E.  on Follies

posted on 29 September, 2015

yanard12  on  Follies

posted on 28 September, 2015

They are the worst place the lady stole my money and the manager didn't do that much for me and he asked me to leave. I wish everyone to watch their pockets and don't let this place stole your money.

james1412  on  Follies

posted on 24 June, 2015

Raven is my favorite. She takes her lap dances seriously. I have joined the diamond club. The place is on point. Good hip hop. Reasonable drinks. Have fun and stay thirsty my friend!

timmykilla  on  Follies

posted on 9 May, 2015

You don't have to pay for valet you can park in Pep Boys as far as i know there hasn't been any grand auto thefts,Valet is only 5 dollars,entry after 7 is 10 dollars,Lap dances is 10 and the drinks are prices i expect of a gentleman's club my only problem are the Black dancers they only seem to want to steal your money which they have done but for the most part its a decent club I don't advise woman who think highly of themselves attend cuz y'all not gonna like the atmosphere ,I say beware of shady dancers mostly hood rats and its pretty affordable better than pink pony tho

igor34  on  Follies

posted on 20 March, 2015

Some of the woman are crazy and hood asking for extra money and if u don't give it to them...they will get security to put u out for no reason.!! This same hood dancer cuss out another dancer thinking she took her money and snatched the other dancers money!Real gangster...not for me.Some of the other dancer were cool and friendly. But it is some hood ratchet women in there. Valet parking $10 on Saturday and entrance was $40 to skip the line.No credit cards... Str8 cash here

sclubfan  on Follies

posted on 1 December, 2014

if you are not local to Atlanta be careful. don't go to vip. the girls would say a price and then $50 for the vip room which has other dances going on. total rip off .

cchelios  on Follies

posted on 8 March, 2014

The best lap dance at follies or anywhere that I have been in by a girl named Chase. She is a bit older but gives the best dances. Works Sunday/Monday/Thursday during the day I think.

Lynch  on Follies

posted on 4 March, 2014

Who gives the best lap dance?

Smith  on Follies

posted on 4 March, 2014

Who is the blonde waitress with huge breasts and a great ass? Does she ever dance? Saw her last Sunday night.

harryharry  on  Follies

posted on 27 November, 2013

I think this is my first strip club review. I don't count Clermont, because that's not a strip club, it's a historical institution.We ended up at Follie's after having dinner in the area and having other plans fall through. A really random weekend night out. There are two lines to get into Follie's, one with a shorter wait but more expensive to get in, and another where the line seems to take a while (more than 30 minutes) to get in.The parking lot is a total mess. Of course they scalp you with parking prices, but what strip club doesn't? At least the valet workers were friendly.I didn't know anything about Follie's at all when I walked in, and I was a bit surprised. First off, all the strippers were black (had no idea). The clientele, however, was completely mixed. There were whites, blacks, asians, latinos, in what seemed to be equal numbers all enjoying the experience.I have to admit that this was my first black strip club experience, and I enjoyed it. The best part of it was that they played hip-hop music, which in my opinion is ideal for a strip club. I'm sick of hearing Van fucking Halen "Girls" when I watch a girl on the pole, who can even get into that shit? The music choice definitely made the experience much better.Prices for drinks were as expected, very pricey. But again, it's a strip club, how do you think they make money?Girls were overall a wide range in terms of looks quality. There weren't any ugly girls here but I would say the girls at Cheetah overall were better looking.One last thing I have to note, which I found really funny/interesting. All previous strip clubs I've ever been to have been pretty mixed with the stripper races, and play typical strip club songs. The girls dance on a pole and perform the usual stripper tricks. In this case, though, EVERY single girl would spend about 90% of the song jiggling her ass as much as humanly possible. Not even dancing, not working any poles, just nonstop ass jiggling. I don't know if this is typical of black strip clubs (this was my first time) or just Follie's, but it was EVERY GIRL. At first I thought it was an odd coincidence but then I just started laughing... is this some Follie's policy?

winston12  on  Follies

posted on 1 November, 2013

This is the second strip club I've been to, the first being Pink Pony, but this was vastly different. First, the cover was $20 instead of the usual $10, and they only have valet parking. When you get inside, this girl screams to you through this ticket box-like glass and then you proceed through a metal detector. The place is pretty dim and I didn't see any tables for us to sit down at. The attendees seem to be very handsy and I was even grabbed on a number of times. The girls are decent, much younger looking than the ones at Pink Pony. But, they don't seem to do much more than grind on the clientele or the poles. My female friend and I bought a dance for our friend that paid out cover. Lets just say I know why they are only $10. Overall the atmosphere, in my opinion, is more sleazy than fun.

Javert  on Follies

posted on 3 October, 2013

Does Alexia still work there? I thought she was stunning.

fritter17  on  Follies

posted on 21 May, 2013

Maaannn this place is the worst! I went here last night because a guy friend begged me to meet him here, hold on let me rephrase that, I went here but NEVER got in. To begin with, I paid $10 to park next door because I thought it would be more expensive in front like it usually is at clubs. But to my surprise it was only $5. That was my fault. BUT the rest of the night was FOLLIES' fault.They had 3 lines...regular, VIP and another for if you were buying a table or just wanted to pay some crazy amount to get in. The regular line was a little long. I don't stand in lines, but I'm not a strip club person so I wasn't paying $40 to get in. The line I stood in should have taken 30 minutes at the most. BUT all they kept paying attention to were the other 2 lines. To make a long story short, I stood in line from 12:45am-2:20am. I almost left several times but my friend kept begging me not to because we hadn't seen each other in years. Well silly me! The men working the door would not even look at our line, we were literally invisible. By the time I was fourth in line he looked at us and said, "We're gonna let y'all in, in a minute." HA!Well that was a lie because none of us EVER got in. At 2:20am they said, "We're done, no 1 else is getting in." Umm excuse me? What kind of bs?I went back to my car and tried to see if the parking attendant would give me my $10 back after I explained the situation because I've had "nice" attendants do that without a problem before. Well of course he said no but was extremely rude about it. He was actually rude from the very beginning when I was parking. I definitely gave him a piece of my mind.This night was horrible. Follies can go to hell.

Mike M  on Follies

posted on 17 March, 2013

How this club doesn't have more posts is beyond me, someone must be deleting them. Went last week Thursday and had one of my most enjoyable SC experiences. I will definitely be back next month when I get into town. I didn't do VIP, but if I was going to, I'd make sure I got at least one table dance for $10, it's like insurance.

joseph1k  on  Follies

posted on 31 August, 2012

Follies is exactly what I expected. Cheap and seedy. Some of the girls are attractive, but all in all you get what you pay for, and I paid $5 to get in lol.

Autumn S.  on Follies

posted on 27 August, 2012

This place was interesting. I found the people watching to be very different then the usual strip clubs I occasionally visit. There is a huge metal detector at the door screening for guns which was a little shocking but just made me all the more curious just to see the inside. I usually go with my guy friends so I'm not much of a girl into strippers. If I do pay attention to them I like them to do cool pole moves in the air with flips and such. These girls are alright but nothing to hold my interest. They mainly walk around grinding on guys with very little dancing. Their private dance area looks a bit shady but all in all it was a ok place.

robert  on Follies

posted on 7 May, 2012

too many nigger lovers

jm  on Follies

posted on 10 October, 2011

Go there and ask for Milan, she is a nice Creole girl from New Orleans. I really enjoyed her company and she was hot! Everything was perfect about her from her curly hair to her tits and that fat a**!

Review  on Follies

posted on 28 September, 2010

went to VIP with Amanda light brunette israeli girl with nice rack, GOD I should tell you she dosent know how to dance nor please customer, i have had better table dances from other dancers at the same club evrytime i visit ... if you are paying $150 there should be atleast some kind of grinding/touching all she did was dance like a foot away as if she is some playboy model and wants to keep distance from the customer and am just talking about some contact dance better than table dance, forget about extra's. Save your money and get table/vip dances from other girls who know how to put a smile on the customer

Stan  on Follies

posted on 28 April, 2010

I have been out of town for a while but I was a regular customer at the old 24K club. I wanted to see if I could find some of the dancers from there that I loved getting dances from, Eve, Siren, Hannah. Do any of them work here now?

Help  on Follies

posted on 11 August, 2009

Can someone tell me if Teresa is ever coming back? The one on night shift with long hair and a big ass.

Help  on Follies

posted on 9 August, 2009

wht days does Natasha work

Nice  on Follies

posted on 14 July, 2009

wow Natasha is back !!!!!! Missed her for a while !!!!!