Follies

404.248.9979

4075 Buford Highway Northeast

Atlanta, GA 30345

SCN  on  Follies

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Follies

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Follies

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Follies

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

Paradise  on Follies

posted on 25 January, 2017

Anybody hook up with a little Latina named Paradise? She's from Milwaukee or Chicago. Did OTC with her a few times. She loves to fuck and is a squirter.

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Follies

looking  on Follies

posted on 7 December, 2016

what days Tiffany work ? short petite brunette (spanish girl) used to work 3 months back and havent seen her in a while

williamr  on  Follies

posted on 8 September, 2016

I've been hearing stories about this place for the longest and I think it's highly over hyped. The women who work in Follies are attractive but a lot of them can't dance worth a damn. In the daytime, the strip club cater towards all ethnicities which means they have women of all different races. During the nighttime this place do meta morph into another black entertainment venue and makes you wonder where the white, Asian, Latino and other races of women went!The dancers are very quick to get you to the VIP Lounge and cater more towards gentleman with money to spend. Sorry ladies if you're not getting the proper attention from the dancers. And to be honest with you if you're looking for a location where the face, body and attitude all falls in line then Follies is your best place to spend your money. I never felt as if I'm being scammed by a dancer inside of that club. Then again perhaps so many females inside of that club are getting it in they are not to desperate to haggle you about buying them a drink, hooker or give you infinite amount of dances scams some other strip clubs I've been to before. I really haven't gotten around to getting a dance from a lady in Follies before but I might do it someday and when it goes down its going to happen in the daytime

GarryWas  on  Follies

posted on 11 August, 2016

As soon as we pulled up, the tried charging $60 to get in. We went to pin ups instead.

dopeboy19  on  Follies

posted on 1 August, 2016

Best damn club I've ever been to! Shit was lit at 12-fuckin-30pm! Everything moving was beautiful and of every ethnicity.and I'm definitely carrying my ass back tomorrow! Hands-down, the best spot in the area if not the country! Go there first 4sho!!!!!!

Brandon E.  on Follies

posted on 23 June, 2016

I went on a Friday for the first time....It's an okay place the dj wasn't that good he didn't keep nobody dancing or "turned up" he'll play one good song then die off club with a weak song... He just didn't keep nobody in the mood. The men's bathroom are terrible it was shit all over the seats and piss soaking the floor, and their was one old man working in the bathroom making tips but the only thing he kept clean was the sink like he didn't care about anything else. The strippers are okay but their is a couple of them that will hustle you for your money. dances are $10 a song, but they try to charge you double if they think you got money to spend and it's your first time don't let them fool you its $10 song no matter who the stripper is.... But overall just an okay place I wouldn't recommend any birthday parties or celebrations to be held here if want to do it "big", but just check out would be fine lacks parking so try to park by the apartment complex that's a store down from the strip club it's free and they didn't tow my car.

Weedman420  on  Follies

posted on 3 February, 2016

Attempted to go to Follies tonight for a 25th birthday celebration with a group of 8, 6 girls and 2 men. However when we called to ask about the 1 man to 1 woman ratio, the man who picked up the phone was very unprofessional and rude. We all wanted to go and have a good time and spend money but did not have the opportunity too. When I told the gentlemen on the phone that we would all be spending money, buying dances and tipping the dancers, he rudely remarked "how do I know that?". Very unprofessional.

brandonresh  on  Follies

posted on 3 January, 2016

First time here was for New Year's Eve. This was the second strip club I visited that night. Guy was charging $15 to park and $10 to get in. Female at the front door was rude as hell and they should replace her. Walked in not bad but it was slight small. Headed aright to the bathroom where like 4 strippers were in there along with the make up girl, plus the lady who sales breath mints and more. Headed to the bar which had two chairs available to order a few drinks. The bartender told us $16.50 ok so my boyfriend gave her a $20 and his change should've been $3.50 ummm nope she gave back $3.00 not that it's so serious but it's the principle of you giving back full change and let me give you your tip. Am I wrong? At the end of the day I know they still have to make money because a lot of people don't tip. I am a tipper people. Any who, a dance was $10 for the entire song , drinks were not watered down , some trippers stood around scared to make that money honey (hahaha). In all I brought in my new year and I had a good time.

Greg E.  on Follies

posted on 29 September, 2015

yanard12  on  Follies

posted on 28 September, 2015

They are the worst place the lady stole my money and the manager didn't do that much for me and he asked me to leave. I wish everyone to watch their pockets and don't let this place stole your money.

james1412  on  Follies

posted on 24 June, 2015

Raven is my favorite. She takes her lap dances seriously. I have joined the diamond club. The place is on point. Good hip hop. Reasonable drinks. Have fun and stay thirsty my friend!

timmykilla  on  Follies

posted on 9 May, 2015

You don't have to pay for valet you can park in Pep Boys as far as i know there hasn't been any grand auto thefts,Valet is only 5 dollars,entry after 7 is 10 dollars,Lap dances is 10 and the drinks are prices i expect of a gentleman's club my only problem are the Black dancers they only seem to want to steal your money which they have done but for the most part its a decent club I don't advise woman who think highly of themselves attend cuz y'all not gonna like the atmosphere ,I say beware of shady dancers mostly hood rats and its pretty affordable better than pink pony tho

igor34  on  Follies

posted on 20 March, 2015

Some of the woman are crazy and hood asking for extra money and if u don't give it to them...they will get security to put u out for no reason.!! This same hood dancer cuss out another dancer thinking she took her money and snatched the other dancers money!Real gangster...not for me.Some of the other dancer were cool and friendly. But it is some hood ratchet women in there. Valet parking $10 on Saturday and entrance was $40 to skip the line.No credit cards... Str8 cash here

sclubfan  on Follies

posted on 1 December, 2014

if you are not local to Atlanta be careful. don't go to vip. the girls would say a price and then $50 for the vip room which has other dances going on. total rip off .

cchelios  on Follies

posted on 8 March, 2014

The best lap dance at follies or anywhere that I have been in by a girl named Chase. She is a bit older but gives the best dances. Works Sunday/Monday/Thursday during the day I think.

Lynch  on Follies

posted on 4 March, 2014

Who gives the best lap dance?

Smith  on Follies

posted on 4 March, 2014

Who is the blonde waitress with huge breasts and a great ass? Does she ever dance? Saw her last Sunday night.

harryharry  on  Follies

posted on 27 November, 2013

I think this is my first strip club review. I don't count Clermont, because that's not a strip club, it's a historical institution.We ended up at Follie's after having dinner in the area and having other plans fall through. A really random weekend night out. There are two lines to get into Follie's, one with a shorter wait but more expensive to get in, and another where the line seems to take a while (more than 30 minutes) to get in.The parking lot is a total mess. Of course they scalp you with parking prices, but what strip club doesn't? At least the valet workers were friendly.I didn't know anything about Follie's at all when I walked in, and I was a bit surprised. First off, all the strippers were black (had no idea). The clientele, however, was completely mixed. There were whites, blacks, asians, latinos, in what seemed to be equal numbers all enjoying the experience.I have to admit that this was my first black strip club experience, and I enjoyed it. The best part of it was that they played hip-hop music, which in my opinion is ideal for a strip club. I'm sick of hearing Van fucking Halen "Girls" when I watch a girl on the pole, who can even get into that shit? The music choice definitely made the experience much better.Prices for drinks were as expected, very pricey. But again, it's a strip club, how do you think they make money?Girls were overall a wide range in terms of looks quality. There weren't any ugly girls here but I would say the girls at Cheetah overall were better looking.One last thing I have to note, which I found really funny/interesting. All previous strip clubs I've ever been to have been pretty mixed with the stripper races, and play typical strip club songs. The girls dance on a pole and perform the usual stripper tricks. In this case, though, EVERY single girl would spend about 90% of the song jiggling her ass as much as humanly possible. Not even dancing, not working any poles, just nonstop ass jiggling. I don't know if this is typical of black strip clubs (this was my first time) or just Follie's, but it was EVERY GIRL. At first I thought it was an odd coincidence but then I just started laughing... is this some Follie's policy?

winston12  on  Follies

posted on 1 November, 2013

This is the second strip club I've been to, the first being Pink Pony, but this was vastly different. First, the cover was $20 instead of the usual $10, and they only have valet parking. When you get inside, this girl screams to you through this ticket box-like glass and then you proceed through a metal detector. The place is pretty dim and I didn't see any tables for us to sit down at. The attendees seem to be very handsy and I was even grabbed on a number of times. The girls are decent, much younger looking than the ones at Pink Pony. But, they don't seem to do much more than grind on the clientele or the poles. My female friend and I bought a dance for our friend that paid out cover. Lets just say I know why they are only $10. Overall the atmosphere, in my opinion, is more sleazy than fun.

Javert  on Follies

posted on 3 October, 2013

Does Alexia still work there? I thought she was stunning.

fritter17  on  Follies

posted on 21 May, 2013

Maaannn this place is the worst! I went here last night because a guy friend begged me to meet him here, hold on let me rephrase that, I went here but NEVER got in. To begin with, I paid $10 to park next door because I thought it would be more expensive in front like it usually is at clubs. But to my surprise it was only $5. That was my fault. BUT the rest of the night was FOLLIES' fault.They had 3 lines...regular, VIP and another for if you were buying a table or just wanted to pay some crazy amount to get in. The regular line was a little long. I don't stand in lines, but I'm not a strip club person so I wasn't paying $40 to get in. The line I stood in should have taken 30 minutes at the most. BUT all they kept paying attention to were the other 2 lines. To make a long story short, I stood in line from 12:45am-2:20am. I almost left several times but my friend kept begging me not to because we hadn't seen each other in years. Well silly me! The men working the door would not even look at our line, we were literally invisible. By the time I was fourth in line he looked at us and said, "We're gonna let y'all in, in a minute." HA!Well that was a lie because none of us EVER got in. At 2:20am they said, "We're done, no 1 else is getting in." Umm excuse me? What kind of bs?I went back to my car and tried to see if the parking attendant would give me my $10 back after I explained the situation because I've had "nice" attendants do that without a problem before. Well of course he said no but was extremely rude about it. He was actually rude from the very beginning when I was parking. I definitely gave him a piece of my mind.This night was horrible. Follies can go to hell.

Mike M  on Follies

posted on 17 March, 2013

How this club doesn't have more posts is beyond me, someone must be deleting them. Went last week Thursday and had one of my most enjoyable SC experiences. I will definitely be back next month when I get into town. I didn't do VIP, but if I was going to, I'd make sure I got at least one table dance for $10, it's like insurance.

joseph1k  on  Follies

posted on 31 August, 2012

Follies is exactly what I expected. Cheap and seedy. Some of the girls are attractive, but all in all you get what you pay for, and I paid $5 to get in lol.

Autumn S.  on Follies

posted on 27 August, 2012

This place was interesting. I found the people watching to be very different then the usual strip clubs I occasionally visit. There is a huge metal detector at the door screening for guns which was a little shocking but just made me all the more curious just to see the inside. I usually go with my guy friends so I'm not much of a girl into strippers. If I do pay attention to them I like them to do cool pole moves in the air with flips and such. These girls are alright but nothing to hold my interest. They mainly walk around grinding on guys with very little dancing. Their private dance area looks a bit shady but all in all it was a ok place.

robert  on Follies

posted on 7 May, 2012

too many nigger lovers

jm  on Follies

posted on 10 October, 2011

Go there and ask for Milan, she is a nice Creole girl from New Orleans. I really enjoyed her company and she was hot! Everything was perfect about her from her curly hair to her tits and that fat a**!

Review  on Follies

posted on 28 September, 2010

went to VIP with Amanda light brunette israeli girl with nice rack, GOD I should tell you she dosent know how to dance nor please customer, i have had better table dances from other dancers at the same club evrytime i visit ... if you are paying $150 there should be atleast some kind of grinding/touching all she did was dance like a foot away as if she is some playboy model and wants to keep distance from the customer and am just talking about some contact dance better than table dance, forget about extra's. Save your money and get table/vip dances from other girls who know how to put a smile on the customer

Stan  on Follies

posted on 28 April, 2010

I have been out of town for a while but I was a regular customer at the old 24K club. I wanted to see if I could find some of the dancers from there that I loved getting dances from, Eve, Siren, Hannah. Do any of them work here now?

Help  on Follies

posted on 11 August, 2009

Can someone tell me if Teresa is ever coming back? The one on night shift with long hair and a big ass.

Help  on Follies

posted on 9 August, 2009

wht days does Natasha work

Nice  on Follies

posted on 14 July, 2009

wow Natasha is back !!!!!! Missed her for a while !!!!!

jj  on Follies

posted on 3 June, 2009

Is it true a latina girls work here?? How many a night and are they american latin girls or girls actually from latin america. thanks

Curious George  on Follies

posted on 28 April, 2009

Does Brooke and Emily still work here?

Real ???  on Follies

posted on 18 March, 2009

Heard there was shoot out in this club this week, someone got drunk and fight led to shoot out. Is this for real or is it rumour.

Dude  on Follies

posted on 26 February, 2009

I think Abbie is over at Oasis now...a girl told me that..

RE HELP  on Follies

posted on 19 February, 2009

Natasha is working in Cadillac Lounge - Providence, Rhode Island. Did see her when i was on vacation

Big John  on Follies

posted on 14 February, 2009

Which one is Abbie? Is she a blonde? If so , how is she in the vip? if its who I think, she's a hottie!!

Deep Danny  on Follies

posted on 28 January, 2009

Was coming into the ATL for business and was looking for some fun. Does Abbie still work there? Or how about a recommendation ?

Sam  on Follies

posted on 30 September, 2008

Heii .. Anyone know where Myla works these days ... she is a cutie and was so nice ... !!

Help  on Follies

posted on 28 September, 2008

any info on what days Natasha works.......havent even seen Teresa for a long time...did she quit

bill  on Follies

posted on 6 August, 2008

could someone please tell me where Teresa went to I would love to see that beautiful ass again.

Jay from Savannah  on Follies

posted on 22 July, 2008

Went back again on a Sunday night. Nice size crowd and wide selection of ladies. Met up with Holiday...a gorgeous, sexy blond with a fantastic smile, who's really sweet. She works Sat. and Sun. nights, and every other Friday. Tell her that Jay from Savannah mentioned her. Will be going back a in couple of weeks.

ken  on Follies

posted on 6 July, 2008

Will be in town in a couple of weeks Who are the best dayshift girls and what are the prices

Jay  on Follies

posted on 17 June, 2008

Went by on 6/10. Alot of sexy ladies & the club looked great. The problem was...had just sat down and 3 dancers were already hitting me up for dances. Jeez, ladies, give a guy a break and let him get settled in and relaxed. Hooked with a hottie named Patty...got some table dances and then went VIP. During the VIP, all she did was complain about an arguement with another dancer and talked bout hooking me up with her overweight sister. Will try to sample some of the other ladies next time.

To Tom  on Follies

posted on 25 April, 2008

Teresa quit along time ago. What was so special about her I thought she was knid of boring. Would never allow any touching. She did sell me a picture one time.

tom  on Follies

posted on 24 April, 2008

want to know if natasha or teresa still working int his club, if so which days they work

newbie  on Follies

posted on 13 March, 2008

This place has gotten a bad rap from some of the guys on this site so let me clarify...fellas I have never been to a place where the women are so god damn gorgeous. I mean every single one of them is at least an 8. There was one girl in particular, she said her name was Safari, check her out. She has the most gorgeous hazel eyes and she's light skinned, with the biggest breast ever. I only advise going on weeknights because you can't even sit down in there on the weekends which is very annoying but other than that I love this place and will continue to enjoy the delectable, sweet and charming women there.

Ron  on Follies

posted on 7 January, 2008

Went to this club last weekend. PRetty cool spot! The girls are generally all types, ranging from what I would rate a 5 but up to a 9. All shapes ands sizes. Good music. I got dances from a brunette named "Breeze". She was a lot of fun! She was pretty busy though, wished I had gotten more from her. Will be back though!

Brain  on Follies

posted on 31 October, 2007

To Help. I think she has quit, how good was the dance? I had several from her myself, but she would never let me touch.

help  on Follies

posted on 17 October, 2007

i had a memorable dance from her ..so wannu have some good time again....

Brian  on Follies

posted on 5 October, 2007

To Help. Why do u want to know what days Teresa works?

help  on Follies

posted on 12 September, 2007

wht days do teresa work

Bubba  on Follies

posted on 10 June, 2007

I had a few dances from Breeze...not bad..nice boddy...tight....anyone had VIP with her? i could not stay long enough ... Thanks

Size  on Follies

posted on 1 May, 2007

Do they let pretty plus size girls dance here?

Brian  on Follies

posted on 9 April, 2007

Teresa is so fine. Tip her enough and she will suck you in the VIP. Not the "common" VIP. The ones near the pool table. You have to cum quick though. Tip her an extra $40 on top of the $142 and it's on.

Brian  on Follies

posted on 2 April, 2007

I saw Teresa on Saturday night man is she hot. Who is her boyfriend? I sure wish I was the guy she was all over.

Brain  on Follies

posted on 23 February, 2007

Where has that sexy ass Teresa been? Has she quit?

R U ppl drunk?  on Follies

posted on 15 September, 2006

This club SUCKS...the girls that are at best a "5" are only there on weekends...most of those "5"s are there cause there cocaine addict asses walked over there from Fannies cause that place was dead...all you get is broke ass guys from the plant up the road to spend money on you....you people are dumb as hell...get a life....if you had real money, you'd get off the BLVD and go somewhere and spend money..stop defending the trash that you talk to, which is all you can get attention from....LOSERS!!!

to dancer  on Follies

posted on 28 August, 2006

if ur not working in this club then y the hell u wannu complian abt this club...this is a where there are lot of cool gals out in this club...go to the club where u work n post remarks..anywayz u suck thtz y probaly they wont hiring u in this club.. xoxoxo

TO EVERYONE  on Follies

posted on 28 August, 2006

HI, Im looking for my friend her name is Bronya she is a Czech Republican girl, she danced at Follies and then I think she was behing the bar. Heard that she dances again. Do you know who Im talking about???? OLd friend of mine and I lost any contact on her. Please let me know. APPRECIATE IT Marcela

someguyonline  on Follies

posted on 27 August, 2006

Dancer, if you're tired of guys trying to touch you then you should definitely do your homework before deciding to work in a club. Most of the so-called "upscale" clubs try and strictly enforce the no touching rules (although often times the dancers at those clubs are willing to let you touch them ... just in the VIP only) so you should try working at one of them ... of course you'll need to have that "petite high school cheerleader look" that all their girls tend to have.

Dancer  on Follies

posted on 24 August, 2006

I don't think I said that I worked at Follies. Did I? I do not work at Follies for your information. I do work in a club that does not allow touching. The only clubs that allow touching is the ones that have allowed blacks to come in and take over the clubs. I don't know how girls deal with them. And I don't think I once complained about my job I complained about asshhole guys.

to dancer  on Follies

posted on 24 August, 2006

ok so u think ur sane...fuck off ...if u think u want a better job then quit working in strip club ....if u were than much worth then u woukd be working for some company than rather working in a strip club....even if u knew knew basic math like 2+2=4 then u would get a decent n professonal white collar job....but i think dont have any brainz in ur head....go working in strip till ur old......i dont care a damn abt it...

Are you serious?  on Follies

posted on 23 August, 2006

Dancer, you can't be seriously complaining about someone wanting to touch you at Follie's. Next to Shooter Alley up the street, this is the "touchiest" club in Atlanta. Why? Because most of the girls that work at Follies, nice as they may be, are 5's or 6's at best, and most of the guys that go there would rather get a grinding lap dance from a 5 than a sight-seeing table dance from a 10. If you are that fine then go to another strip club. Pink Pony is less than 5 miles away. The Master's: a little further. These are the "no touch" table dance strip clubs. Otherwise, sit in my lap, smile, and masturbate me with your ass. Thank you.

Dancer  on Follies

posted on 21 August, 2006

So you admit what I am saying, guys are jerks because it makes my job insane. I have been in this business for a long time, and I have never seen it the way it is now. Dancing is not an easy job dealing all night long with assholes like you. I work very hard for the money that I make, and I make it without some nasty ass man like yourself putting his hands on me.I have never let anyone touch me and never will, and if all girls would take this approach then jerks like yourself would stop coming in.

to dancer  on Follies

posted on 20 August, 2006

if u have want to make money then you dont u galz work in some resturant or some kind of nice job...the truth is u galz r not fit to work in any place coz u dont have any brains.....itz just easy to money in stripclub...so u want guy to spend money 100's of dollars n sit like an asshole without feeling u....itz u whoz acting like jerk not guyz who ask if they can touch u.....oh n by the way working in stripclub is not a sane job u should then quit n find ur a job in some kind of company if u dont want to being exploited sexully....take care dancer..... xoxoxo

Dancer  on Follies

posted on 19 August, 2006

Why is that everyone is so concerned with being able to touch the girls. Why would you want to touch a girl when she has possibly allowed someone just before you to touch her the same way. The dancers are in these clubs to make money, not sexually please anyone. It is for fantasy only. And you guys wonder why so many girls are gay. Its no wonder. Why do guys have to be such jerks. You might as well be gay if you want to touch on a girl after she has allowed someone else to touch her. Grow up guys.

help  on Follies

posted on 6 August, 2006

howz the mileage vip in here n the cost .....been regular to shooters alley....now wannu try this place

random guy  on Follies

posted on 3 August, 2006

i just went to this place for the first time the other day and the place was great the girls were awesome and the v.i.p. was really great. i highly suggest you try this place out.

dixie  on Follies

posted on 1 August, 2006

whtz the vip cost...n howz the milage in this club...been a regular to shooter alley ....can u touch the gals in vip atleast

Marcela  on Follies

posted on 25 July, 2006

Is Brona, Bronya still behing the bar???????????Anyone knows???THX

tom  on Follies

posted on 24 July, 2006

whtz the cost for vip in this club

Club Fan  on Follies

posted on 11 July, 2006

Check out Sasha. She is, without doubt, the best looking woman at the club (and it is a great club with lots of very fine women). Sasha has the perfect blend of beauty, brains and an absolutely wonderful personality. Best VIP I've ever had. Smiled for a week!

marcela  on Follies

posted on 8 July, 2006

Is brona still there???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

tom  on Follies

posted on 5 July, 2006

r the dances in vip contact dances or lame as anywhere in atlanta

Gbaby  on Follies

posted on 27 April, 2006

was in this club about year ago, had dances from hot lil' black chick, looked alot like singer Ashanti. I think her name is Amber? Does anyone know if she still works this club? Coming into ATL soon.

Sexy Italian ^^  on Follies

posted on 7 February, 2006

Follies is a very chill & laid back club with a nice variety of beautiful women. The table dances are more "generous" than most other clubs in Atlanta. To get the best variety of Beautiful international & american girls, you must go after 8 pm. There is a girl for everyone's taste here, you can't just go by what people say about the place, you must come see for yourself. The club is open 7 days a week. You will get anything from european to spanish to asian to black women here, very diverse club. You will be pleasantly suprised when you come. Look for Follies down the street from Pink Pony =)

Fan  on Follies

posted on 4 January, 2006

Anyone know what became of Genesis or Egypt? Loved those girls but havent seen them in a year. I went back by the bar last week but didnt expect to see them. Any news would be appreciated. Thanks

Frequent  on Follies

posted on 14 December, 2005

Just got back from an evening at Follies - a Wednesday night. There were about 10 or so girls working. About 15 or so guests. There's a 10.00 cover, FYI. Dances (at a table or a high bar stool) are 10 bucks - which is reasonable. They are limited contact. Also, I'd recommend watching how some of the girls dance before you pay for a dance. I had a vietnamese girl (didn't catch her name, but the only asian in the place) & she gave me a dance - it was quite possibly one of the worst dances I've ever had. Then I had a girl with curly dirty-blond hair - she gave me 2 dances at the bar. There was one girl there who was smoking hot - but some older guy monopolized her for the entire evening (must have cost him a frickin' fortune).

like this place  on Follies

posted on 16 June, 2005

Hey all. I went to get a job here, got hired, worked on a weekday. I really didn't think this place would be worth a darn, but it was great. I figured it would be all Mexicans, there is alot, but there is still money. My schedule wouldn't allow me to work at the time, so I had to quit. It's not the Cheetah, but it's a pretty ok club, I think. Ta

Daniel  on Follies

posted on 17 December, 2004

I was in this club tonight and I can not believe how many girls this small club has. The girls were being very pushy because there was not enough customers to take care them all. This club was alot better when it had fewer girls. I cant believe that girls actually come in to make no money.

First Time In Atl  on Follies

posted on 11 December, 2004

I wil be in busckhead this week for the first tiem and need a good strip club - any suggestions?

Wondering  on Follies

posted on 24 November, 2004

I was wondering about Egypt as well.....and does anyone know where Genisis went to? She no longer works at Follies... Thanks

aladdin  on Follies

posted on 23 November, 2004

Can someone tell me if egypt is still dancing at this club? :)

Micahel  on Follies

posted on 26 September, 2004

Yes she "Genesis" is for outside dating if the price is right. I have been out with her twice, and she gave me one hell of a BJ. I have a very large johnson almost 9" and she took all of it. She is well worth the $. I hope this helps you out.

another genesis fan  on Follies

posted on 24 September, 2004

I'll second that genesis action! she's really hot and gives great dances. I know a guy who VIP'd with her twice now, and didn't get the impression that she outsourced her talents.

Genesis Fan  on Follies

posted on 22 September, 2004

She is a hottie....love her dances! Does anyone know if she is up for outside opportunities?

cavedweller  on Follies

posted on 16 September, 2004

Does anyone know if egypt still works here and when she works? thanks!

Tang  on Follies

posted on 22 August, 2004

Dancer - I suppose it's possible. If that's the case, I'd love to know how we might be giving such an impression. We were a bunch of young, clean guys. Many of us were strip club veterans, so nobody was being a jackass. most of us tip the stage girls regularly, tip the waitresses appropriately, and buy lapdances frequently when given the opportunity. BTW, I went back a few days ago, and had about four great dances from "Danielle". Dances weren't easy to get, but the place was jammed, so that was no suprise that night.

Britnee  on Follies

posted on 21 August, 2004

Hey, what happened to the cute little blond Britnee?? She was a lot of fun, especialy when she got drunk!! Gave great BJ's, some times for free if drunk enough!! Any one know were she went

nightwalker  on Follies

posted on 21 August, 2004

Hello all: I will be visiting Atlanta in a week, can anyone tell me if Egypt still works here? What days/hours can I see her? Thanks

Dancer  on Follies

posted on 16 August, 2004

Hey Tang, did you ever happen to think that the girls did not want to deal you and your crew? There are some people that we would rather not deal with even for the money, and from what I have seen out of Genesis she will do anything to anybody for the smallest amounts of money. And yes the back dressing on some nights is a fun place just to get away from people we do not want to deal with.

Tang  on Follies

posted on 11 August, 2004

I was a little dissapointed at the lack of availability of dancers when my crew dropped by last Tuesday night. there were about 10 of us, and probably had 300-400 dollars in savings thanks to dancers not working very hard. That back dressing room must be a fun place! On the plus side, thanks to Genesis, a saucy blonde hottie who was kind enough to deliver about 20 dances to our group. Genesis totally made my night!

DANCER  on Follies

posted on 6 August, 2004

Some of the most beautiful american & international girls can be found in this club! There is a wide variety of girls to choose from, thats what makes this club so unique. Most of the girls are natural too. I don't believe there is anywhere else where you can be so up close & personal with a beautiful girl. This club is worth checking out, I know you will be satisfied. This club has more regulars than the average club, people always come back. By the way, there are 3 VIP rooms. 2 are private, 1 person occupation & 1 fits up to 8 people. The guys don't seem to mind if there are other naked girls in the room, give me a break!

dave  on Follies

posted on 29 May, 2004

I had this girl named Teresa dance for me last night she is the premiere girl that I saw in this club. She gives one of the best table dances I have ever had had even though it is all air her body makes up for it. She should be up on this clubs web site. You have got to check out this sexy lady.