Oasis Goodtime Emporium

3.9
770.454.8065

6363 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard

Atlanta, GA 30360

Strip Club News  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 25 January, 2017
Joined 12 months ago

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

rickywho2  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 23 January, 2016

Night was great until I came across a pregnant stripper smoking cigarettes. Could not believe my eyes. Can't imagine this is a very good way to market your business.

Mya!  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 30 November, 2015

Hey "Day shift customer" lol...You should come in and visit me! :)

richard95  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 20 September, 2015

It's a stupid strip club with stripper who are low class and the manager , I open the tab with 200 cash , I got one drink , then bartender said I bought drink for all the friend with stripper , which I called the manager, the I get kicked out, then I called the cops to make complain , cops were too friendly to them , they told me to fuck off or I will get in trouble , so I left , just want to share with every one , it was my fault to go to a shit place , what else u expect from a piece of shit place , FYI

Billy C.  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 18 September, 2015

House mom or what ever she is a rude racist bitch.... Point blank period. I was proceeding to get my id out I had just opened my wallet then she was like if you can't find it leave and she also mentioned I had to close my jacket to enter because of my crop top lol she probably wishes she was in shape THIS PLACE CAN BURN DOWN

Polechickee  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 18 September, 2015

All dancers interested in the Pole Dancing trade in general, hit up the new FB page called POLECHICK dot com. It's a great page for the trade. Guys are welcome too.

really?  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 2 June, 2015

whats that girls name id give her a huge tip for that

james1412  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 2 February, 2015

well the bitch at the desk is a fucking racist bitch. I went there just to apply for a position as a server not even like I expected to be taken as I know this is not the period to get hired but I just wanted them to have my application in their database. First the bitch asked me for a printed resume like it is a kinda formal professional shit! and then when I came back a week later that same old ass slut tell me she is not taking resume because when you apply you have to know the manager if not she is not taking applications. she said she is there for 25 years now and has never seen servers coming in to apply without knowing the manager. And she asked me if it does make sense what she is saying. I told the bitch that I just got a computer science bachelor and my job is starting in 3months and I just wanted not to hang out without working and if she wants to speak logic with me she better get back to school before.Anywayz I waited and asked to see the manager and she told me to wait. Another woman entered and she handed her her resume. and I asked to that girl if she knows the manager and she said no why? I said nevermind and I went in again and told that old grand ma she is a disgusting racist. Not to be bold and not to seem to have a huge ego, I AM a pretty ass light skinned girl and has never been refused job where you need to be cute and have experience (what I have). But this was jst irritating and sad for this company. I think the place is EXTREMELY COOL! I have been there twice with my girlz. THE SERVERS AND GIRLZ ARE AMAZING AND NOT RACIST. but just for that bitch at the entrance I put a 1 star cuz she needs to be fucking fired.

AssnTits5  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 29 January, 2014

DAISEYAM was great!!!!She goes by Sydney or Annette but who cares what name she goes by. She is older than the others but makes up for it with experience. Spent the night in the VIP with her and then went out with her afterwards. It was expensive but you could tell she's done this before and and knew exactly what to do for me to continue to pay. :)

fuckery12  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 10 April, 2013

Greaet place for a good time.

harryharry  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 23 July, 2012

Oasis is my go-to strip club. For me, location is closest and parking is free. Girls: I'm not an avid strip club go-er, but I think Oasis has decent to good looking girls (it seems like within the past few months, the quality of the girls actually went up A LOT). I think they're more friendly and down to earth than, let's say, Pink Pony. I'm not sure why Pink Pony girls are not as cool, but it could be the fact that I'm not there to spend 2k+ because I don't get off by getting lapdances. I'll throw you money but just because I don't hot, don't be mean. I'm just a straight girl admiring a beautiful women's body. BUT I never feel like the "outcast" at Oasis. I can chat with the girls as they're doing their rounds on the floor. Wait..I forgot my audience for a sec. You guys care about their body! They have hotter girls than they used to. Big boobs or big ass, white, asian, black, and mixed girls. Not all girls can dance and/or work the pole. But they're the ones who usually take off the panties earlier. Girls who can work it: Candace and Jordan. They're both cool as hell and hot!Drinks: pretty decently priced. Another reason why they're my go-to is because they're one of three places (that I regularly go to) that have amber bock (my fave beer!).Set up: seating is very limited and on busy nights, most tables are reserved. It's not unusual for people to just be standing against the wall trying to find a seat and trying to stay out of people's way. I do like that there are no seats around the stages (except stage 1 - only on one side) because people can just go up and watch/pay the girls.The VIP room is pretty tight (compact) and I swear it really wasn't an hour! At the most, maybe 40 mins. But I understand, you got tired. But it wasn't cool when at the end you asked me for double the money, AFTER I PAID YOU BEFORE, because "oops, I charged you for 30 mins, not 60". Really?! I paid the waitress for an hour and said "60 mins" while you were standing there listening to me. And you were asked, "is 60 mins too long for you?" You were hot but you won't get me as a returning customer.Crap, I forgot my train of thought after I started to complain...oh well.

Johnnyboy123  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 18 April, 2012

Pink Pony is better

RockStar  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 14 January, 2012

I had the coolest experience at Oasis. The shooter girl game over with this Shot's that come in test tube. I order one. She proceeds to lick all over it. Then takes off her bottoms. She tells me to get on my knees as she's licking all over the shooter). She says to me "If you lick me, I'll kick you in the balls" She then proceeds to stick the shot tube up her "cootie" (we have to be PG on here?) Anyway, after that she takes my head and rams it back and forth as I drink it. All the tables around us ERUPTED in Applause. I gave her $100 tip, thanked her and said "I'll remember that the rest of my life" God speed to her wherever she is. Simply Awesome!

spongeyroll  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 29 December, 2011

yes they have house moms at the O. they also have a guy in there everyday selling costumes, but they are not great costumes. I have no idea if they would be interested in a new costume/shoe person. but talk to the daytime manager, not the nightime manager named Jeff, he is possibly the biggest asshole you will ever meet in your entire life. for that matter, all of the managers here are the worst. angry rednecks. and don't tell them you are from Detroit either. They have some chip on their shoulders against northerners. I think they never got over losing the civil war.

Olee  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 13 September, 2010

Very nice club free parking and the drink price ok $10.00 at the door. The women at this club are small fit and no junk in the trunk

Day Shift Customer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 25 March, 2010

Went into Oasis today around 2PM. All the girls are smokin' hot. If you are into girls with caramel colored skin, check out Mya. She is gorgeous and has a real sweet personality. She has legs that go on for days and and an apple-bottom bootie that would make Beyonce jealous. I bought a couple of table dances from her and she was great. I just know that if I ever won the lottery, I would spend it all on VIP's with her.

patron  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 13 November, 2009

so how is angelina in vip

wtf  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 9 November, 2009

Collete does not rip anyone off you jack ass you probably got to drunk and screwed up some where!

babefucker  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 29 July, 2009

Have enjoyed the majority of my visits to Oasis. Most girls are very friendly in VIP, and all get fully nude. Typically there is *lots* of touching: tits, ass, etc... If you are nice, you can have a very nice time with most of the girls. But it can get expensive, especially with the quality twenty somethings.

Passing through...  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 26 June, 2009

I was in ATL on business and decided to go to Oasis the first night. Well, I stopped back in for a few hours each of the other two nights I was there. There are a ton of girls, most of them are smoking hot, there's something for everyone. Most of the girls aren't very pushy, and actually quite friendly. The one shooter girl named Monica has an amazing personality and is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks, Oasis!

miron  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 21 April, 2009

dont order drinks from the bar, collette will rip you off, stick with the waitresses and hot shooter girls, this place rocks

.  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 20 March, 2009

hey i was wondering if this club has a housemom, Im a housemom in the detroit/ dearborn area I also run a small business as a traveling store selling dance wear, dance shoes, jewelry and other accessories. I do travel around the state and outside of the state at times and set up in clubs and give the girls an opportunity to purchase dance wear and things at very reasonable prices. I'm wondering who can I contact to see if I would be welcome to come to this club and let the girls see what I have to offer, I do have a few dancers that do travel with me and work the clubs im invited to for the nights im in town. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Jo Ann Fantasy Nights Dance Wear

Dean  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 24 November, 2008

To all at Oasis I stopped by for about an hour on a trip back out of Atlanta. What a great place, good looking girls, great management to someone who they did not know and a great bar area. Not sure of the girls names but the one wearing glasses with the slight Hawian look was stunning See you all next time I am in Atlanta

John  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 16 September, 2008

Hey just to let everyone know in case you were wondering....Jade has been out with a broken toe but will return soon. Hope you all dont miss her too much.

ken  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 6 July, 2008

Who are the best day shift girls? How are the lap dances

Joe  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 29 November, 2007

Does anyone know the little blonde named Jade? She is breathtaking!!!!

$$$  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 14 November, 2007

what are the costs for lap dances? Or do you have to go $225 for VIP to get a lap dance? Going to be in town this weekend and want to know where to go!

WalterLee  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 8 August, 2007

take a chance on Chance...she is exquisite exotic looking light hazelnut coffee with cream

Fan  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 27 July, 2007

Does anyone know who Jade is?....She is really hot!!!!

Dancer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 5 June, 2007

Please, any honest info-apperciated. I need to make good $$ because my mother is very ill with cancer and I need to take care of her and work. Can I make good ($400. or more) a shift or longer? I am very sexy, pleasant, and I do not do anything illeagel for my money- is this place for me? Desperate for a clean good place to work!

Bill  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 19 May, 2007

I love this club and this one girl there is particurally hot and her name is Handy Sandy

derrick  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 13 May, 2007

This is the best place to go all the girls r hot as hell dominique is my fav. 1

governer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 14 February, 2007

Went there a few weeks ago and it was a good club, considering where I am from. Tons of pretty women and reasonable drinks. Met this Venezualin girl who ends up dancing at a club from back home and let me tell you the VIP is worth it. Not sure about $225 thats not what I paid but I will go back to see her FOR SURE.

john  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 6 November, 2006

Avery is sexy. i love her. Ready to die for a freeky like her. I love you kim. take care

$225????  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 6 September, 2006

For half an hour???? Worth every penny???? Absolutely no f***in' way.

wanting to know  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 11 June, 2006

Does a girl named Kimberly work here? How much is a license?

Arnie  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 15 May, 2006

No question about it, the Oasis Goodtime is the best. It is odd, however, that so few people visit this site, although considering the trash talk on so many sites that isn't a great loss. And if Elyse/Elise (sp) reads this, sweetie, YOU are the best, so tell me when you're working again.

S.E.A.  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 11 May, 2006

Wow..what can I say. This club is totally awesome! I have never seen so many girls in one club at one time. Most are attractive, if not gorgeous. No matter what your taste is, there is a flavor here for you. The dances are reasonable, $10 for a table dance (of course I always tip.) V.I.P. room is worth the money. Noticed some girls charge less than others, but you pay for quality I guess. $225 got me 1/2 hour with Sean and it was worth every penny. This girl has class, can carry a conversation and "Oh My God" what a smile. to the last poster...I'm pretty sure Tori is still there. I recall hearing her name yesterday. I've been in a lot of clubs around Atlanta and Oasis is by far my favorite.

Arnie  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 4 May, 2006

Does a girl who danced as Tori (real first and middle name: J...S..) still work at the Goodtime? I will be there evening of 5-10.

Beta  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 29 March, 2006

Just came back from the ATL this past weekend and only had the chance to hit up one club, Oasis Goodtime Emporium. Let me tell you it was well worth it. First of all when you walk in to the club it is well laid out in an old style bar theme, kind of like a Texas saloon. Three stages each with a pole. Now this was a Sunday afternoon and there were at least 20 girls. Did I mention it was all nude? Very reasonable lap/table dances but the VIP room was ridiculous (although one dancer was back there for a good 45 minutes). Beer was very cheap and you could also purchase quality cigars. And then there were the girls, waitresses, shot girls and dancers were all of A++ quality. Much respect to Asia, India, Nayla, Kitty Kat, and Taylor.

Arnie  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 27 March, 2006

Only one comment? Is this place still open?

Ana  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 28 January, 2004

I would like to know how much a beautiful dancer can make in a good night and what is the best club, moneywise in Georgia.