Curves Cabaret

520.884.7210

2130 North Oracle Road

Tucson, AZ85705

SCNonCurves Cabaret

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCNonCurves Cabaret

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club NewsonCurves Cabaret

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCNonCurves Cabaret

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

Damian SunlandonCurves Cabaret

posted on 23 January, 2017

I went to Curves Cabaret for the first time and had a great time. The staff was very helpful and I enjoyed the wide variety of music they played. There were alot of dancers working, it was a Saturday night. It was Couples Night and we got in free and had 2-4-1 drinks until 11pm-ish. The manager even came by our table and asked us how we were doing, not normal in a strip club...from my previous experiences at TD's or Ten's. I will definitely be returning to Curves, they treated me great!

SCN ADMIN (management)onCurves Cabaret

Weedman420onCurves Cabaret

posted on 22 October, 2016

Visit: 10/07/2016This was a club that we were very excited about and had anticipated our visit for quite some time. We spoke with many dancers in Tucson at other clubs and they told us that this was the club to go to and the club they all wanted to work at. So it's an understatement to say that we were initially excited before we ever arrived.The area in which the club is in seems to be half residential and half commercial, but located on a major street in Tucson, Oracle, so it is very easy to get to. Parking wasn't bad either and very well lit. Plus there was a $5 VIP lot close to the front door.It was a Friday night and the cover was only $5. We walked in and the club was decorated for Halloween. And when we say decorated, we mean DECORATED from the floor to the ceiling.There are three stages: the main stage has two standard sized poles on it and was toward the front of the club and centered. The two side stages both had poles as well, were circular and smaller, and were on opposite sides of the club. The dancers would dance to one song and then rotate through each stage, so technically each dancer got three songs.If you wanted private dancers, there was a classic Champagne Room where dances were $25 a song. There was also a Playerz Lounge where you could buy time with dancers from 30 mins up to 3 hours. There was also a VIP area in the back right corner on a raised platform. This is very much a table dance club, but dancers aren't pushy about it and touching is not only allowed, but encouraged by many of the dancers such as Pixie...who was awesome and Athena who was amazing.There's a full bar, full food menu, free taco bar, and their famous 1/3 lb burgers for $1. There were 4 TVs placed throughout the club. Plus the music was good pretty much all night.

IrisonCurves Cabaret

posted on 18 August, 2015

Long shot but does a dancer named Iris still work here?

Evan D.onCurves Cabaret

posted on 24 January, 2015

This used to be a great club. Now, it makes me feel uncomfortable to even walk through the door. The location isn't that great... it's in a shady part of town. In the past, I could get over this fact because the girls inside were beautiful and well-composed. The last time I went, girls looked like they'd feel more at home begging outside a Circle K than dancing on stage. Some were so messed up they couldn't walk. I got a dance from a very cute girl with short hair, but without provocation she pulled her panties down and tried to unzip my pants. I'm not saying I'm against some action, but if a girl is pulling it out for free, without even asking me first, there's something wrong. I'm not sure if she was very drunk, or if this is just what the club is doing now. The type of girl in the club reflects the type of customer, too. Many gangster-looking guys, very few nicer looking or nice-dressed men in the club. I felt out of place. It's a shame Tucson has no good strip clubs anymore.

eddyLonCurves Cabaret

posted on 5 January, 2015

Vanessa the bartender is the best and so beautiful this club needs more lady's like her here . The dancers are getting fingered for $10 wow very low class.

maxxy1onCurves Cabaret

posted on 15 October, 2014

This used to be the best, now maybe I have been coming at the wrong times but seems in the last few months things have gone downhill. A lot of girls are good looking but these ones don't know how to act. Just beware, a few are nice but girls like Elsie are the ones who give strippers bad names.

SRLonCurves Cabaret

posted on 3 August, 2012

Women are so mean to each other

hornyonCurves Cabaret

posted on 11 July, 2012

Can anyone confirm if layla still works here?

Tyler S.onCurves Cabaret

posted on 26 October, 2011

Im only writing this review because no one else has done it yet. If you're looking for a good strip club in Tucson, Curves is definitely top two. The beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano!

lookingonCurves Cabaret

posted on 13 April, 2009

trying to find out if there is a dancer here a little older, long blonde hair, very busty, w/ very large nipples and blue eyes that goes by Lisa or Rain.

Stopped in hereonCurves Cabaret

posted on 15 August, 2008

a week ago on my way to the airport (had a couple of hours time to kill). Very friendly and beautiful women, nice atmosphere, and I wish I could have stayed longer. Are the ladies who are there at night as HOT as the ones I met during the day shift? I sure as ehll hope so, since I plan to spend a lot more time there next trip!

hionCurves Cabaret

posted on 15 August, 2007

hey watch out for misheal r rice stold alot of money in michigan do not trust this person

Shelley?onCurves Cabaret

posted on 22 July, 2007

Does a dancer named Shelley still work here? Would have been there for about 10 years now.

KAOSonCurves Cabaret

posted on 6 June, 2007

I usually work in Phoenix.. I've been working nights here, and only one thing bothers me... The patrons/ men, seem to keep to themselves... should I bother with the get a dance line, or should I say that you will be broke by the time you leave here? I dunno! I am more of a stage dancer than anything, but champagne is always great because we revel in ecstasy right? I'll be here at the club from 7pm to 12am every night this coming week! Make sure that you ask for a dance!

melissaonCurves Cabaret

posted on 2 June, 2007

I wanted to get some information on this club. Is this a pretty clean club, and can you make money here? I was thinking about checking this place out to possibly work here. Are the girls open to having new entertainers work there? If there is any other information anyone can give me, I would appreciate it!

KAOSonCurves Cabaret

posted on 24 May, 2007

Baddast style Of music played here? WHAAAAT.

mikeonCurves Cabaret

posted on 6 May, 2007

Does anyone know if Ana still works here...she's a beautiful Phillipino-looking girl, usually works days.

New GuyonCurves Cabaret

posted on 21 April, 2007

So can some of the regulars tell me what to expect in the champagne room?

TheonCurves Cabaret

posted on 2 April, 2007

This was aqually ment as a mail to the club, but their mail is not working, maybe someone here can help me.. :P Hey. Im from Norway, and was visiting your club in Tucson last week (tuesday and wednesday) And I know this is a unordinary question, but I meet a girls there. But I didnt get her name.. And wounderd if there is any way of getting in touch with her.. I know this is a long shot. I really got along with her.. Even if its just her email, Ill be happy.. We just had a really nice conversation between the dances. :)

Bob WonCurves Cabaret

posted on 21 March, 2007

I agree this is a great club. Roxy is the one that got me rock hard with her beautiful legs and hot body.

Steve HonCurves Cabaret

posted on 18 March, 2007

Great time at Curves, nice atmosphere and drinks and hot dancers the evening I was there. A special thanks to Kelly, she is so hot and fun.

GhettoonCurves Cabaret

posted on 25 February, 2007

It is so ghetto in here at night, it is to dangerous.

Irene?onCurves Cabaret

posted on 22 February, 2007

Anyone know what happened to Irene?

Sick to the BoneonCurves Cabaret

posted on 20 January, 2007

to all the guys that go to these damn clubs in , what I am about to say is I over heard a few of the dancers at the waffle house talking about the STD's that are spreaded around from club to club, they laughed about how stupid guys are and that the pay all their bills with all the fools money that come in their, they support their boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands and pimps, I went to the doctor the other days and I am ashame to admit what I got out of a strip club, they say most of the men that come in, their wives are screwing their boss's and their boss's are screwing the gay guy that work in the office. Los Angeles is no joke--Strip Clubs aint either.... Sick to the Bone

HarleyonCurves Cabaret

posted on 6 December, 2006

"anyone know a goth type girl that goes by eva?" That is one of my very good friends, I haven't seen her in a very long time, we used to carpool to Tucson from Phoenix to work, but again, that hasn't happened in a very long long time. She was talking about moving to NY to go to school, the last time that we were around. That was over a year ago. If she has.. that's probably where she is.. but she lives in phx.. try christies in Tempe.

Sales GuyonCurves Cabaret

posted on 26 October, 2006

Was at curves last night...this place rocks! the highlight was the VIP dances with a chick with a hottest body rock hard body! legs abs and the ass was incredible! yeah thats you Kelly! never leave tucson with out going to this place! Hey now!

bobonCurves Cabaret

posted on 7 May, 2006

Does Jewell still work at Curves?

jokeronCurves Cabaret

posted on 2 May, 2006

Is there a girl dancing there who goes by the name either of Simone or Fire, she may have blond hair, she is of mixed race.

jadaonCurves Cabaret

posted on 28 April, 2006

to management: do you have features & if so, who would i contact for a possible booking?

Anyone?onCurves Cabaret

posted on 28 April, 2006

Anyone know if Synica still works here? 5'10" 130lbs pale skin GOTHIC like appearance. Used to have her lip peirced. If anyone sees her, Please tell her that Tim is thinking of her, I know she would buy you a drink or give a couple of free lap dances if you tell her that. Thanks...

To SarahonCurves Cabaret

posted on 29 March, 2006

Where do you dance in Illinois?

SarahonCurves Cabaret

posted on 18 January, 2006

I currently live in Illinois and am moving to Arizona and i am wanting some information on the club and the rpices for the house fee and what kinda money the girls make on an average. thankyou.

AZboyonCurves Cabaret

posted on 12 August, 2005

Does anyone know about the new bar near the airport? I would like to check it out, but it is too far away. Have anyone been there?

mikeonCurves Cabaret

posted on 16 June, 2005

Persephone is all around perfect. Magenta is a bad ass with a mean spank. Alex gives the BEST dances for the buck.

The Ex BoyfriendonCurves Cabaret

posted on 9 May, 2005

Anyone know if "Synica" Still works there?

HypnoonCurves Cabaret

posted on 9 February, 2005

Id like to come dance here. I've heard that this was the best club in Tuson for beautiful black women. Can someone tell me about this club.

veteran clubberonCurves Cabaret

posted on 6 February, 2005

Fred.............i would say the club thaqt comes closest to curves is td east....nice looking club and usually great lloking dancers.

fredonCurves Cabaret

posted on 2 February, 2005

Thanks veteran. I was wondering if anybody ever went to this club anymore. I try to stop by when I'm in town. I always have a good time. Is there another club in Tucson that stacks up to Curves?

veteran clubberonCurves Cabaret

posted on 25 January, 2005

I stopped in this place the other day for the first time in a long long time....I ahve been frequenting another clubber. The club has been fixed up and it looks very good..and of course there are always great looking dancers there.

CuriousonCurves Cabaret

posted on 6 November, 2004

Does anyone know if a dancer named Kendall works at this club? She used to work at Babe's in Scottsdale. She's been in a couple of DVD's with Jenna Jameson. I heard she now works at Curves, I will be in Tucson next week and would love to see her again if she is still there. Any help would be appreciated.

Once in a blue moononCurves Cabaret

posted on 7 October, 2004

Newbee, the girl has left for New York till about January or February. I know because I had a VIP dance from her on the last day she worked and this is what she told me. She gave me one INCREDIBLE dance and certainly made my week. I was bummed she was leaving. Very hands on and HOT. Doesn't speak much english since she is from Mexico but that makes is pretty sexy. If you find the right girl, the VIP dances can be very fun.

TopHatonCurves Cabaret

posted on 15 September, 2004

Do you mean - Sasha? It's been more than a year - but if Sasha still works there - you're one lucky guy! Last time I was there she gave me the best VIP dance I've ever had! I love this place. Hope the quality has held up. I'll be back there in a few weeks and can't wait. Any hot new girls?

newbeeonCurves Cabaret

posted on 2 September, 2004

Hey was in the club last week, and saw this girl, i think her name was Natashia, or Natadia. Anyone out there know anything about this one. She was very hot! black hair, nice tits, and pretty good dancer.

MrPotatoonCurves Cabaret

posted on 31 August, 2004

Hey there.... It's been more than a year - but this has always been one of my favorites. I remember the VIP as being one of the best values around? I'm back in town in a few weeks. Anyone know if Sasha still works there? Probably the best VIP dance I've ever had.

Black JackonCurves Cabaret

posted on 11 June, 2004

I went in yesterday afternoon and took Autum to the VIP. She is really a very talented and beautiful woman. Her figure is extraordinay. As I was leaving, a dancer named something like Sera came on stage. She was amazing. Anyone know anything about her? I was already done for the day, but I want to run into Sera again very soon. BJ

BillonCurves Cabaret

posted on 6 June, 2004

Yeah I agree that some ladies aren't as attractive as others, but on the whole the dancers are usually attractive here no matter what time you go. Some clubs in Tucson have hefty girls who are too heavy to sit on your lap. The issue I have with this club is that the songs are significantly shorter then at other clubs. It is still usually crowded so it probably isn't an a big issue since they aren't going to increase the song length.

veteran clubberonCurves Cabaret

posted on 21 May, 2004

First of all my favorite Deseri is the GREATEST....snaky body! where is Irene I miss her boobs....? I agree with the notion that they have the shortest dance time, and some of the best looking girls in town, but not all..

BillonCurves Cabaret

posted on 20 May, 2004

They recently raised prices to $6 on the floor same $$ in VIP as before $10. The songs are shorter then any other club too by about 30-45 seconds. This place has the best looking ladies in Tucson by far so I can't complain

BrookeonCurves Cabaret

posted on 20 May, 2004

Hello hello. Can someone, ANYONE please tell me how business has been there lately? =) The last few times that ive been down the club seemed to be in a slow period. Has this changed at all? Whats average money for nights ladies? Mostly $5 dances or VIPS and Champagne rooms for the most part? Any insight is greatly appreciated.

WonderingonCurves Cabaret

posted on 4 May, 2004

Anyone know if Shelley is still here and Brandi(may have been randi). She was Hispanic, big natural chest, sleeves of tattoos? gave a very nice lap dance.

Different MikeonCurves Cabaret

posted on 19 April, 2004

I have no idea what happened to her. But then I recently moved away from the area. Hopefully, she just switched clubs.

veteran clubberonCurves Cabaret

posted on 18 April, 2004

to a DIFFERENT MIKE....do you know what happened to Irene? she is one my favorites too......I miss her..you know whats!

Different MikeonCurves Cabaret

posted on 17 April, 2004

No Irene? That stinks. I'm sure there are lots of other nice girls but when your favorite leaves it just doesn't feel the same.

veteran clubberonCurves Cabaret

posted on 16 April, 2004

I stopped the other afternoon....no Irene..has she given up the job? Deserae was there and she continues to be the greatest..by far! there were some hot new ones I checked out.. and is this Becky girl an afternoon or evening girl?

thanksonCurves Cabaret

posted on 16 April, 2004

i was there last week and boy beckey gave a great dance i got lots of hands on att. if u know what im talking about!!!

mikeonCurves Cabaret

posted on 12 April, 2004

Has anyone seen the beautiful delilah lately?? is she working at another club?? havent seen her in a few weeks and missed her entertainment

Intrigued..onCurves Cabaret

posted on 11 April, 2004

So who is this new Brooke chick? Anyone know if she is there full time? Thanks

BryanonCurves Cabaret

posted on 10 April, 2004

Wow, this is a great club!!!! Got dances from Tianna, Becky, Cherokee, and a couple others too. Took Tianna and Becky back into the champagne room, I didnt anything with Tianna, but I got that and alot more with Becky!! :)

veteran clubberonCurves Cabaret

posted on 8 April, 2004

I stopped in the other day..you are right..no Irene the Dream..where is she? but my favorite, Deserae, was there ..she is the greatest..beleive me she is the greatest.

veteran clubberonCurves Cabaret

posted on 7 April, 2004

Why be jealous girls? maybe you are not providing a good enough dance fo rhte customer. Many of you don't huzzle enough. Some don't even look at certain customers. Come on you are there to make money? dahh? I ahve been to many clubs in different parts of the country and some of these girls would make no money at some because they don't huzzle and play favorites also. Some guys like women of different sizes...... to each his own liking! I like "natural" boobs, others don't....don't be jealous girls..if someone is making more money there is a reason!

nobodyonCurves Cabaret

posted on 7 April, 2004

Has anyone seen Irene lately?

DramaonCurves Cabaret

posted on 7 April, 2004

as a dancer in this club i am not starting problems, but becky here is what most of there problems are with you, most of the girls like others that stay to themselves, you are not like that, you seem to come back and tell everyone how much you are making etc. or maybe it was just the case that night, so some of the girls think you are arrogant and that you have an ego, i am not passing judgement, you make money good for you, just wanted to let you know, what the others think and why.

veteran clubberonCurves Cabaret

posted on 29 March, 2004

as a customer..forget all this crab!! I ahve asked one of my regular dancer if htere is any one new that is realy hot, well rally dances the way Il like tohave a girl dance forme..my regular knows what I like . but i like someone new once in a while and she knows I will spend money on her always...so she tells me if she knows..usujally she doesnt know too much...about the other girls at all...

BeckyonCurves Cabaret

posted on 29 March, 2004

I have to say that this crap has really got to stop. To the dancer, I'm 138lbs and have had kids, that makes me blessed better than some, not all, but some. To the customer I've danced for, I'm really not sure who this is, but thank you thats sweet. For a final comment, if you don't like me that much why haven't you said anything to me at the club instead of on the internet. It's junior high all over again. It's a simple as stay away from me and we won't have problems. If you have any intellegence at all you'll grow up.

DelilahonCurves Cabaret

posted on 24 March, 2004

I have worked at a lot of clubs and had to deal with their drama....but by far curves has become to worse regarding comments about other dancers....

veteran clubberonCurves Cabaret

posted on 21 March, 2004

We don't need this trash crowding our chance to exchange information....get a life!

ObjectiveonCurves Cabaret

posted on 21 March, 2004

I don't know who is leaving these comments about Becky, but you are sorely mistaken if you think that she needs to lose weight. It sounds to me like it's a dancer who can't get any dances from the customers. You also appear to be ignorant and uneducated since you can't spell. I have enjoyed many an evening with Becky. She is smart, funny, friendly, and best of all gorgeous. Whoever is leaving these comments, should just shut up and mind your own business. If you are a customer and prefer another dancer, fine, but quit bashing other dancers who are making money. If you are another dancer, get a life, and stop worrying about what other dancers are doing.

CONCERNED DANCERonCurves Cabaret

posted on 17 March, 2004

Becky- i would love to see you gone into christies, where i work now, and get a job there, i had to lose about 10 pounds to work there, you need to lose about a 100.....i use to work with you at curves and there is more people that dont like you, than you know...find a new profession!

NY CustomeronCurves Cabaret

posted on 14 March, 2004

I had dance from Delilah when I was there, she is the most amazing dancer! I actually met her when she danced in Boston, I would go to any club that she works at, no matter where it is at. She is not only beautiful, but also intelligent, has a great personality, and speaks her mind. When I visit Arizona again I will come back as long as Delilah is here!

DelilahonCurves Cabaret

posted on 8 March, 2004

Thanks for the comments, Mike, even though you are wrong in your opinion about Becky. But like she said it was a concern for us when we started to work here, but in the first couple months they never had a problem, until now, and you already know how I feel about that. Even though almost every club in Phoenix would hire me with them...One of the other clubs that I am working at even said that I didnt have enough...and Curves also owns that club....

BeckyonCurves Cabaret

posted on 8 March, 2004

I don't know really know to many clubs that will hire girls with tattoes, that was one of the concerns we had when we first went there to work. They were wrong in that aspect. People like different things, there aren't any ugly girls in that club. I think the club does a pretty good job of keeping a variety of girls in there. But to each his own, which is another reason I say you don't know me to talk trash. Everyone likes a different type of girl and as an end, fat and egotistical is far from what I am.

.......onCurves Cabaret

posted on 8 March, 2004

My name is Mike, just so you know. And everyone in this club has there opinion about it, I took it upon my self to say something to the managers aobuit Jade and Delilah having to "cover" up. First of all Delilah is one of the sexiest girls because of her tattoos, and Jade is another sexy one becaise of her curves. But these a$$h@oles dont see that. All they see is girls that arent your typical 90 pound, blonde hair and anorexic. Most men dont like that anyways, I know that i dont.

BeckyonCurves Cabaret

posted on 8 March, 2004

I thought I would add something else. As to who wrote that you don't know me, you shouldn't be makeing comments like that. Tucson dancer, I was mad leave it at that. As to CURVES, it is a very good club the majority of the girls make good money. Most of the guys are awesome. The management are some of the best that I've had the pleaser of working with. If you have a comment or concern regarding the club maybe you should voice them to the management. Sometimes something can be done about it.

Curves DanceronCurves Cabaret

posted on 6 March, 2004

AS to one of the last comments that was wrote: I did not write that and Becky you know who I am, I have respect for you and I wouldnt never say something like that about you, we were friends for a while, but as what some customers said to you, some were true that I was upset at you, but I thought we could have talked about it like civil human beings, all I ever said to them was that I had some problems with you, nothing more. I thought since we have been friends, you would have known that. As to what you "said" about me, I dont know whether to belive it or not, for the fact that some people knew certain things that only you did. I hope the best for you..

BeckyonCurves Cabaret

posted on 5 March, 2004

As to the a#%hole or #itch that wrote that last comment, don't reflect your issues on to me. I go to work not to get laid or make friends, I'm there to make money. If this is a dances, which it probally is, try getting off your $ss and working, a better attitude would probally make you more money too.

.......onCurves Cabaret

posted on 3 March, 2004

This club has gone downhill lately....telling some of the best girls that they need to "cover up", this is a strip club, not a church!!! They are enforcing rules I have never even heard of...if my favorites girls like Eve, Delilah and Jade werent there I would be there. Becky needs to quit, or she need to lose alot of weight and lose her egosticial attitude!!!!

AonCurves Cabaret

posted on 3 March, 2004

Does anyone know a dancer by the name of regina at curves beautiful face and an ass that makes you wanna cry?

aspiring danceronCurves Cabaret

posted on 1 March, 2004

Hey Guys, I will be moving to AZ soon and I am thinking about working as a dancer. Can you please give me some advice on what makes a good/bad dancer? thanks

searchingonCurves Cabaret

posted on 29 February, 2004

anyone know a goth type girl that goes by eva?

veteran clubberonCurves Cabaret

posted on 24 February, 2004

the last several times I have been in this club Irene has NOT been there....and this covers several weeks. I hope she is back because she may be the best!............I love her boobs!

MikeonCurves Cabaret

posted on 23 February, 2004

I used to live in town and go here quite a bit. Will be visiting soon. Can anyone tell me if Irene who worked days is still there?

veteran clubberonCurves Cabaret

posted on 11 February, 2004

stopped in this week and had Desiree dance.she is sill one of hte best..she knows how to please a man with her dancing..need I say more...and she is great fun to talk to...a nice girl I think

Tucson ClubgoeronCurves Cabaret

posted on 2 February, 2004

To curious, in the champagne and vip you get a better dance and some added bonuses!!! the price difference is Vip is 10 bucks a dance, and champagne is 20 to get in all night and after that 15 bucks a dance, an trust me its well worth it!! I spent 300 on Delilah in there the other night!! If you want the best dance around go with Delilah, she is a dancer that isnt happy unless you are!!!!