Girls of Glitter Gulch

702.385.4774

20 Fremont Street Experience

Las Vegas, NV 89101

SCN  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

DexterRexter  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 16 June, 2016

Would give zero if I could. Charged $30 to even get in. The music is low and not loud enough. The girls are mostly ugly and charge a ton. Our waitress kept telling us we were not tipping enough and we had not even checked out. I complained and the manager was aloof about it. No wonder it is closing.

anthony1  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 6 May, 2016

Horrible vile place. The dancer wouldn't stop talking about money. I told her it wasn't very nice that she was literally pushing herself into me while telling me that for $400 she would get kinky and do things to me. Me sanitising it. She also offered sexual services. I told the bar staff. They didn't care. I told the door supervisor. He didn't care. I've never written a review on here but that place is so horrific I hope people never go there. All in all a horrible experience that I hope nobody experiences. I wish you could post using negative stars. Awful place and horrible people.

justinlk  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 11 March, 2016

Ugly dancers. A girl named princess walks around offering blow jobs. Probably around 60 yrs old. Rica comes around grabbing your balls saying comon poppy. The majority of the girls are grandmas. Only bodies are semi ok. Flair steals your money by getting you so plastered or drugged. This place is a rip off. Whoever manages this place does a horrible job. Saw princess sitting on my friends dick. While mgmt did nothing. Never go to this club unless you want to be pick pocketed.

williamr  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 13 December, 2015

Was there a single dancer under the age of 55? Probably. But we didn't see themNo cover. But there's a two drink minimum. Including $10 water bottle, but that's fine. Everyone's nice, the place is small and the dancers have "seen better days" to be kind. Spend the cash on a more expensive cover at a better club and don't waste your time. Unless you have a thing for older ladies.

rickywho2  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 20 September, 2015

Overall we had a good experience. The girls were all nice and friendly. (There's definitely a variety.) A few were a little tipsy and falling over, but that's typical in any strip club! We always stop here when we are in Vegas. You can't beat the location. It's right on Fremont Street. Easy access if you are on foot! The one thing we couldn't get over was the smoke! Plus once people started smoking cigars we could barely see, let alone breathe! This should be some type of health code violation??? Sadly, we would have liked to stay longer but we couldn't stand the smoke. The casinos had better air! I really felt sorry for all the employees that were stuck there. Other than that we had a good time....

Johnson12  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 27 August, 2015

It's a place you can go to celebrate and have fun!!! The girls there are awesome and great to talk to if private lap dances aren't your thing. They are there to work don't waste their time then not show them anything for it cuz nothing is free in Vegas. It's definitely something you want to experience yourself!! There is no cover charge just the two drink minimum which is about $20. The bartenders and cocktail staff are amazing you will def get what you pay for.

billtheguy12  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 20 August, 2015

Tony was the shit!!! I should do vegas more ;)Some gems in the crowd, nothing fancy. Dive bar feel with a run way and girls. I likey :) stop every time I have been to Fremont! Too bad this last trip I was mad burnt out and hella tired, still enjoyed it though

felixnada  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 15 July, 2015

So smokey in there.. Cheap cigar smokers. Now I have a sinus infection. :( my only complaint.

curtis17  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 11 June, 2015

You must be a moron if u like this place. Ripoff - some friends and i stopped by to have a little fun. The girls are like vultures and god forbid you pay attention to any of the men you are with, because that's not allowed. The ATM trick is a good one though... no credit cards only cash, yes and a 10% fee - Scam. Oh and pay for a lap dance and see what you get, crapola!!! this is the worst strip club I have ever been to.

Harrison69  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 9 February, 2015

This place would receive better ratings had all I experienced was this funny girl who thought I was into Dom, been my only experience. Not the case however. I'm in no means a strip club aficionado. Upon entering my friend and I are seated with our 2 drinks and some older dancer swipes up my 2nd 10 dollar drink and tells me we're relocating. It's been a while since I've been in a strip club, but I'm not thinking we're heading to the lap dance area. Sounded like we were changing seats and I was following my other drink. There was just a chain of shitty events that happened from there onward, until this Dom gal with a personality kind of caught my float and was entertaining. She insisted I was submissive I think due to the fact I was a little out of place with the whole strip club scene. There was some sarcasm being thrown with her which cracked me up a few times. Way too much forcing going on here from other dancers however.

rogerrab2  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 9 January, 2015

The dancers are not the hottest women of Vegas but there are a few hotties. The girls are all mostly down to earth. Some hustle but not too bad. I went here for my bday with my bf and friends. We spent time with an adorable stripper named Baby. I loved this place and will be coming back.

james1412  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 30 October, 2014

Just to many other clubs to go to than this one here. Place is shady and basically a tourist trap being on fremont street. Place is just one big hustle and that the women will do. Admission is free, but there is a two drink minimum and the catch is the drinks are $10 bucks a piece so really your paying admission into the club IMO. Stay away from the high fee ATM machine inside and stay far far away from the private lap dances because they will triple charge you with a couple of dances for $200 with some average looking chick.

harryharry  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 7 July, 2014

My husband and I visited the Gulch along with two other couples last July and had an absolute blast. I was several drinks in so I don't remember a lot about it, but I do remember having the time of my life.We sat around the "stage" with our dollars and the girls paraded around us. I honestly don't remember what any of the girls looked like, but one of the other girls that was with us said they werent great. My husband and I were going to get a lap dance, but when told it would be $150, we said no thanks. Admission is free, but there is a two drink minimum, which is pretty standard from what I've heard (Glitter Gulch is the only strip club I've been to). And of course drinks are way expensive. I was done drinking at that point and got a diet coke which was ~$10 if I remember correctly.We were there for a laugh and a good time, so it was a good strip club for us to be at. If you are taking it seriously, you probably want to go somewhere else

Kaleb S.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 28 June, 2014

Sadly to say I've been to many strip clubs and this was by far the worst one. I remember seeing this strip club when I was younger and watched sister act so I thought it would be alright. It's a very convenient place for plastered guys and/or girls to go while strolling Freemont. All the strippers except one were very old and the one that was decent I got a lap dance from. The stripper tried to engage in conversation during the dance when it became apparent that should've stuck to dancing and kept her mouth shut. After the dance I had to leave it was so sad. a homeless guy even came in and stole one of our drinks while we were there.

StripClub431  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 30 May, 2014

If you want to have a great time come tot his place! Where do I begin?! To start off with it was my first strip club experience, and I was a little thrown my the two drink minimum for entrance, I was not expecting to pay $20 just to get into the strip club. I think my group of friends were the youngest patrons in the place. Let me tell you don't go for the crowd, but that's to be expected so I don't count that against the establishment. The only reason I didn't give five stars is because of the hostesses. All except for one had a stank attitude the whole time we were there and it was really off putting. I finally got a hostess without an attitude and was sure to make sure she knew it. after the initial sour taste from the hostesses we settled in for a show and I loved it. The dancers were engaging and fun and let us play around as much as we wanted. Obviously the goal is for them to make you feel like your having fun because that's how they get their money but it worked on me! One of them was rather old, but for an older lady she really rocked her body I'll give her that. The BEST dancer they had was also the only black girl in the place. I couldn't help but notice she wasn't getting much attention but we loved her.. she had this whole scary spice thing going on and we loved it. She had the best attitude of anyone int he place and seemed to be having the most fun as well. Toward the end of the night i needed cigarettes and the machine was broken (not accepting cash) and a hostess offered to turn my cash to coins and then proceeded to go through the hassle of putting the coins in the machine and buying the cigarettes for me... she could have easily just shoved five bucks worth of change at me and told me to have fun but she didn't (at this point I guess the prissy hostesses had gone home). Overall I had a blast and the next time I am in Vegas I want to go again!

Marissa J.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 28 May, 2014

Great club idk wat all bad stuff is about I went at 10pm me n my boo had a great time the drinks was good and I think I found my fav dancer :) $$$

Lecayle H.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 16 April, 2014

Because I feel so stupid for having gone here, and because I deserve the additional humiliation, I am going to review this place as honestly as I can.Being here left a sour taste in my mouth that lingered for (and I would even go so far as to say ruined) the rest of my entire evening, not to mention the fact that my bf had his card flagged for fraud activity after having visited the ATM here.My advice? Avoid. Avoid. AVOID. If the girl at the front of the club (outside) and her creepy contacts/spider lashes (how many sets of falsies is too many if you're not on a stage?) isn't enough to scare you off, the girls inside will be.I'm not one for hating on women, their bodies, their freedom to express their sexuality, or any of that nonsense. A stripper is just as valid a human being as a lawyer in my opinion. HOWEVER: what I can't stand, from either gender, is being hustled. I should have suspected something was up, but this was my first time here and I had never gotten anything that resembled the awkward "lap dance" the two ladies who swarmed my bf and I gave us. At the end of 10 minutes we were then informed it would cost us 200$. While I, dazed and confused, checked my wallet to see how much cash I had left, my boyfriend went to use the ATM to make up the difference. The one girl (Erica) simply took the cash from my hands, took my boyfriend's money, and promptly left... 235$ for a ten minute lap dance with some of the least attractive women I've ever met. I would give this place 0 if I could. If I hadn't been intoxicated, and if I had any sense, I wouldn't have gone here in the first place, or I would have refused to pay that absurd amount and walked out. This experience jaded me. I will never be back. My only consolation is that these women clearly needed the money more than I did, which does little to soothe my bruised ego. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

Brian T.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 13 March, 2014

What a total dump this place is! I would give this place minus 5 starts if I could! A total sham and horrible impersonation of a strip club!I'm convinced there are hotter girls working in TGI Fridays than this place! The drinks are watered down and the girls are ugly! The hot ones sit off to the side and it seemed like they were embarrassed to be working at that place!The bouncers don't care along with the rest of the staff and management is clueless to what is going on as long as they paid off by the girls and let all the bad stuff happen.STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!! YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!! THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!

No cigar  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 26 January, 2014

If you like them old and worn out, this is your place. Looked like a stripper retirement home.

Brian H.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 28 September, 2013

absolutely the worst strip club ever in my life.first of all the two drink minimum is a scam the waitress continue to bring back only $1 change out of a 20.then basically demanded a tip after she robbed me.you are then forced to take the next girl in line mine happens to be a 50 year old even though I had a pocket full of money and I wanted two latinas...I was told you must take the next available girl.I wasn't seated at the first seat when you enter not in the back not any available seats on the wall.then bought a private dance for my managerand then bought a private dance for me totaling $200 these girls did not even dance and they sat on their ass wanting to tlk.the drinks were week the bouncers acted like they were protecting gold and I felt like I was at an extra bingo stripper party.being on Fremont Street I expected a good time I was severely let down.I will never go to this club again and I warn everybody you can have a lot more fun somewhere else I cannot believe this place is still in business.

Brett C.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 19 August, 2013

My wife and I live in Las Vegas and we were on Fremont Street with a friend who brought his girlfriend to town for her birthday. They wanted to go to a strip club and though I had not been to Glitter Gulch before, I suggested that because of the convenience of it being right there. Here's my advice, catch a cab or drive yourself to another club. The girls here are not friendly. There were 25-30 girls working. The pretty ones sat at the bar, away from the customers, talking to each other. The only girls who got up to dance had no business working in a strip club; they were ugly! Fat, beer guts, didn't know how to dance. We concluded that it must have been amateur night and they let any woman dance, so long as she wasn't pretty. We were approached by three different strippers wanting to give us a lap dance and they were all ugly, old, and manly. They didn't seem to understand what the word no meant and persisted. There was one stripper who must have been pushing sixty years old, which I have never seen before. I joked that she got her job at Glitter Gulch in the mid 1970's. Also, while there is no cover charge there is a two drink minimum at about $10 per drink, which is fine. However, unless you open a tab they require that you get both drinks at the same time, and I have no idea why. By the time my wife got around to drinking the second drink it was warm. I was grateful they had two television sets turned on above the bar so I had something to watch other than those hideous dancers. Seriously, do yourself a favor and drive a few miles south of downtown to Highland Drive and pick one of the clubs there. You will be glad you did.

Husband/Wife Team  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 3 May, 2013

Stopped in with my husband tonight and was left disappointed. We were immediately approached by a slew of girls who's only interaction was to start hustling for a dance. Not one asked our names our introduced themselves. More than slightly bummed out by the selection, mostly 4's, some personality could have gone a long way. Needless to say we only stayed long enough to drink the mandatory 2 drinks (which were well vodka, not Absolut like ordered). The highlight of the visit was the doorman who was very well mannered and polite.

Johnnyboy123  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 3 April, 2013

What the heck were we doing here? I have never seen such a scam posing as a gentleman's club. Here's the dancer's agenda: 1. Swarm a group of visitors the second they buy their minimum two drinks and separate them. 2. Take the one that looks the least likely to question any weirdness that comes up into the private room. Double up on the dancers if possible.3. Perform a lap dance. 4. Ask for $300, and a tip. After the visitor balks, point to some obscure looking list that says lap dances are $150 a piece. 5. Escort them to an ATM that charges a 10% fee. After the visitor balks, say "Welcome to Vegas!" Remind the visitor they can tip you on top of the $300.I had to save a member of the group that got scammed and had a faulty ATM card. Luckily they allowed me to leave and find another ATM. Needless to say, I didn't tip them. I am extremely hesitant to rate places 1-star on here. I just don't think it's fair that a business could have a bad day and not be on the top of their game and have some scathing review for all time to come. Glitter Gulch deserves it. This place needs to be shut down.

JIMDEAN  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 31 December, 2012

GG is wack, and anyone who visits the place will soon find out why. Get ready to waste your money!

fritter17  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 2 December, 2012

Place is WHACK!!! Was there during Thanksgiving weekend. Was con-ned into going, and i was right. Payed cover and was herded to a booth. No chance to check out the club or the girls for a minute. Then the girls were hawks thinking we were prey. Not even before sitting one comes over and cant take no for an answer. One leaves and another is there within seconds. Couldnt even enjoy a drink without being asked for private dances. Didnt even get a chance to see a stage dance. Not a friendly atmoshere, all business.

Holly W.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 20 September, 2012

Busted up boobies and cottage cheese... maybe going on a off night wasnt the best idea but 42 dancers on and the worst looking 42 dances in vegas.. no cover charge but they make up for that in the 2 drink minimum for 10$ a piece so basically 20$ to get in. There are many other strip clubs w/fully nudity and better looking girls, but if youre just in the market for looking for some tits for 20$ i guess this is your place, they did make me one strong screw driver though.... which was promptly spilled on me by a dancer... who was alright looking ... Eh.

Trina T.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 25 August, 2012

Ladies, this rating has nothing to do with most of you (some of you were real meanies, though). I am happy to report that management has dropped the entrance fee, making this place a great stop on your Fremont trek. thank you, management.

Robert N.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 19 May, 2012

On my last trip to Sin City , I figured I should do some sinning there . Against my better judgment I wound up here , clue is the girl on the billboard is not that hot run , run away . Hmmm what no cover that's cool , what a two drink min that's not cool . Well around two rum and cokes , suck on that Washington State . All and all the club was cool in its self by the girls there all look like they in fight with the ugly stick .Maybe going in on a Tuesday night was a bad idea on my part . I hope not all the clubs are like that in Sin City .

Shenelle C.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 24 March, 2012

This was the first strip club I've been in since visiting Vegas. We were down on the strip, when we decided we wanted to go to a strip club. We got a cab and asked for suggestions, and right off the bat he was all about Sapphire's. Initially, we were down for that, but we live near Fremont street, so I thought going to the one near our house would be a better bet. Plus, if the place was shit (Which is pretty much is) we could go to another bar instead of being stuck not near anything else. Once I told the cab we wanted to go to Glitter Gulch, he literally, stopped talking to us. Before, he was chatty, friendly, etc, once we took away any sort of "kick back" he was going to get, he was pissed. He dropped us off a few blocks away, I'm sure on purpose. But anyhow, so we got there, and it was a free cover, and like most of the complaints on here, you have to buy both of the minimum drinks at once. When we walked in, a waitress came up to us before we even seated. My boyfriend realized he left his CC at the oxygen bar we pit-stopped before coming in. Well he went back to get it, I waited patiently near the bar. Some dancer came up to me, grab me by the hand and said "get a dance!". But her tone was kind of bitchy. I pulled away and said I had no cash until my boyfriend got back, so I'm pretty worthless. She just stopped, stared, and kept standing next to me. I tried to make small talk, cause I didn't know what else to do well I waiting. She was such a bitch. When he finally came back, I grabbed him and moved to the other end of the bar, as far away as possible from that chick. We did end up chatting with a dancer who was super friendly and sweet (that's her job of course). We bought a few dances, and bailed after that. I guess for being the only strip club on the Fremont, it's not that bad. But that chick at the beginning really ruined the whole thing for me and I probably won't ever go back.

Justin M.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 23 November, 2011

I have seen hotter girls working at Applebees this place blows! All the girls seem so desperate like they were the left overs from the good clubs that nobody wanted. Don't waste your time...Two thumbs down!

Amanda K.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 24 August, 2011

I have ended up here a few times in my past Vegas trips while drinking down on Fremont Street. Anyway, my husband and I went here and basically cover includes 2 drinks per person. It was a Monday afternoon so we saw the day shift girls. The day shift girls ranged in size and age. We did have one dancer stop at my husband's table to talk to us for quite a while. A little shocking since we turned her down for a dance. This place is down in Fremont street so of course it isn't the best strip club to go to. However, it is a nice place to kill a few hours with your friends or significant other. Hell, just stop in to make fun of people. :)

jc  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 6 July, 2011

Does anyone know that one girl a few yrs back named BJ?

jc  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 6 July, 2011

Yeah I know who you mean. She by far was the hottest girl I saw there! Brunette right? Big booty hah

Local  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 8 May, 2011

Has anyone checked this place out after the renovation and new owner?

Mike B.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 11 January, 2011

I ain't evil, I'm just good looking, and I decided that since we were in Vegas, it was high time to break in some of my friends who have never been to a strip joint before.target acquired.no cover, 2-drink minimum (which comes to about $20), and the girls range in looks; some are pretty good, some are broken, but you'll probably find that at most joints.the "VIP room" is just a bunch of couches in a room with a beaded curtain doorway, and made awkward by the security guards, who are not large, but just rather creepy. it costs a bit, but I haggle anywhere and everywhere, so I saved some ducats that way, and my spending made up for my cheap newbie friends (who apparently didn't know that you gotta tip the girls).clientele? it was strangely empty on a Thursday night. the stripper/customer ratio was hilariously high. probably all tourists.fuck it, there are worse ways to lose money in this town.

larry1  on  Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 7 January, 2011

We went to glitter gulch because it sounded fun and we wanted something to do! The 2 drinks wasnt bad.. got 6 for 59.00! That isnt a bad deal. The girls werent too bad looking.. some you just HAD to laugh at. They were like piranhas though and I do not like that. If I want a lap dance I will ask for one. My honey got suckered into a lap dance with not 1 but 2 of the girls.. for 1 to 2 hours.. a portion of that was me trying to drag him out of there and the stripper and bouncer trying to keep me from talking to him... someone stole is iphone in the "vip" room... 6000.00 later he went home. Needless to say I emailed management because who the hell can spend 6000.00 in 2 hours at a shitty strip club like this? No answer from them except a lap dance and we have video and signed receipts from him. Then Rudy the manager told me to proceed that I need to file FRAUD charges on our credit card.. what a joke. And to top it all off he had 2 martinis there (he wasnt drunk obviously) and magically doesnt remember what happened or how much he authorized there... can you say drugged.My favorite part is the stripper actually FACEBOOKED him.. knowing I was his fiancee... make sure to keep your men far away from here and keep your credit cards at home and yes I am posting this on EVERY review site I can find because this place was a joke and will pursuing every complaint I can file against them.

Jake M.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 27 October, 2010

just trashy times. Good, but trashy. I met a dancer who made her ass clap so loud, it muted out the music.

Rob O.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 22 August, 2010

No strip club in Vegas depends on tourists to set the vibe more than Glitter Gulch. When the tourists are flowing and the mood is high energy, this place is great. But watch out for the slower nights because GG is Vegas' oldest strip club and on the down nights it shows its age with a grumpy air and entitled dancers.The club has chameleon-like qualities. One night it is lively, fun and filled with very attractive dancers. Other nights, the place is empty, looks run down and hosts older, run down dancers. Locals tend to be a little wary of the club since it charges a $20 entry fee to everyone (most clubs will waive entry fees for locals). To be fair, that entry fee comes with two free drinks, but it's still a shock to the system to be charged as a local. On its best nights, the quality of the women and the fun energy in the air make GG a 3 star club. On its worst nights, GG is a 1 star club. It's probably best to save your visit for that night down on Fremont when you are too smashed to drive.

My favorite lines:  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 23 August, 2009

Oh, how I love it when she says: "I want to buy you a drink...Give me $20." Even more fun when she says: "I want to call my friend over" and then expects me to pay the friend $300.

Orio n.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 30 July, 2009

So my buddy had never been to a strip club, and we were on Fremont Street... These girls were so beat looking. I guess it's kind of a novelty to go, and it's only like $20, but most of the girls looked like the vampires from From Dusk Till Dawn. And we're talking post-transformation. Lots of really awkward middle aged obese couples getting down. The only good part about this place was seeing my buddy get taken for $300 by a trollish looking Russian stripper, and then getting charged an additional credit card "service charge". All in all way too funny to regret, but it was more of a trainwreck on stage than anything else.

R U KIDDING ME  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 22 January, 2009

Wes is the cocksucker everyone says he is. He's a total fag and should not be a manager here or anywhere

Wouldn't you like you know...  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 14 January, 2009

Sorry to say but this club is DONE!! The Bernstein's have officially ran this club to the ground. The club is now and air dance club all because he is trying to get a gaming license that will NEVER happen, get a clue, somebody buy this place from this asshole quick, great location and it's dead every night and not many girls left, only old, ugly, fat chicks. House fee is too high to charge for an air dance club, guys do not want to buy dances and none of the girls are making their money back, shame on you Bernstein. Bye-bye Girl's of Glitter Gultch! You should have listened to ALL your managers who tried to tell you! And by the way, Wes is the bomb, a true Gentlemen in everyway...to bad he is not the owner.

dancer  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 9 January, 2009

scroll down to: Gulch Dancer No More ? 6/11/2008 ? Post a Reply Delete This Comment The manager Wes was a dick to me the whole time I worked here. Any girl that he wants to fuck and tells him no he treats like shit until they quit. He's a skinny arrogant guy who isn't attractive at all but he just wants to use his power as a manager to make girls fuck him. He's got no game and he screwed with my customers. Asshole!

to: dancer  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 5 January, 2009

I don't any posts about Wes firing any girls if he can't 'get' them. Can you point them out to me? The last post about Wes was several months ago. The person that has been mentioned most recently is Scott. Are they the same person?

dancer  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 4 January, 2009

will everyone just leave Wes the fuck alone, one says he's gay , another says he hits on girls and fires them if he cant get them, for everyones information, and i've worked with Wes for over a year, he's not gay and he never hits on girls, too shy, he's a real gentleman and it pisses me off when people talk shit about him, he's a really good guy, the reason people dont like him is because he's real and not a fake ass like all the others in that bitch!!!!!!!!

Just Curious  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 24 December, 2008

I use to dance in Detroit but it sucks there lately. I heard from girls there it was worth the trip to vegas, is this true or not?

BigBob  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 13 December, 2008

To: another insider- The management had a pretty good club going, as I always felt safe going to this club, as the club is part of the Fremont Street Experience. The customers were mainly tourist, who stay at the numerous hotels just a short walk out the door. The dancers were usually pretty good, although this last time, there was one asian dancer that was a little too aggressive for my taste, as she would start dancing for you, then try and make you pay for it, even if you don't want her to. But in all the years I've been going to the club, I have had more great times than bad.

another insider  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 12 December, 2008

not to mention all the house fee money that he's loosiing out,

BigBob  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 8 December, 2008

Insider- I was in the club the other week to see some friends. I don't know who Scott is, but it appears that many dancers have been fired in order to 'clean-up' the club, so they can reapply for a gaming license. This has made the club go downhill, IMHO. And I wonder just how much a few slot machines are going to bring in, as you can walk 50' to either Mermaids, which is owned by the same company, or to the Las Vegas Club to gamble. Are you going to pay a cover to get in the club, then put money in a slot? One of my friends was very paranoid about the club's management knowing what the dancer do outside the club, or who they see. She said that several dancers were fired for minor club violations. I'll go to the elsewhere for fun.

insider two  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 7 December, 2008

Re: insider; I could not agree with you more.

insider  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 7 December, 2008

I work all over town and Glitter Gulch is a 98% drugs free club, everybody knows that, sollicitation comes with the territory, so that cant be the reason. the only one that made a phone call to the police was GM Scott himself, cause he wanted to throw out a group of locals, Scott digged his own grafe, so loosing the lisence, that he owes to himself, not so clever to call the cops into the club and complain about drugs and pimps, STUPID Scott might be a good business man in the gaming industry but he knows shit about the strip industry,

BigBob  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 7 September, 2008

The club's application for a gaming license was rejected because of the high number of police calls to the club, more than any other club. There have been illegal drug sales and solicitation going on in the club. The owner, who brought the club from his dad, a few years back, is promising to clean things up. Any dancer caught violating club policy will be fired on the spot. Guess the club is gonna go downhill because of this. It was fun.

looking for Melody?  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 2 September, 2008

I saw this beautiful peruvian exotic mix last month i was looking for her i could not find her does anyone knows whe is she

Jory  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 26 August, 2008

Is jory still around?

Looking for an asian  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 14 August, 2008

Named Rosalina? anyone seen her

Wes luva  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 6 August, 2008

I heard the manager Wes gives out good blowjobs is that true?

dancer  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 1 August, 2008

Tom went to work at a stripclub in Orlando, Fl

ATT; Lonely  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 29 July, 2008

Yes Billy Joel does sing there You fucking DUM ASS!

Lonely  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 28 July, 2008

Does Billy Joel sing here?

Green Bay  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 23 July, 2008

I was there last week Sunday and saw a beauty! Her name was Gia or Gina? Tall blond with a great tan and piercing blue eyes. Classy and sexy. I will definitely be back next year!

lowkey and fun  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 12 July, 2008

I like this place, its not hectic and the girls were friendly from what I remember of it lol

Hopeful  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 10 July, 2008

Could anyone give me the details about what is and is not allowed in the VIP rooms? How close do the ladies stick to the letter of the law? What is the best club for extras?

DREA!!!!!!  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 2 July, 2008

Does anyone know where DREA went. Had a great time with her last april, but have not seen her.

Erik  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 1 July, 2008

Stopped here last January on the 25th with a group of guys for a bachelor party. Paid $20 cover to get in! Also had to buy 2 drinks immediately upon entering. Lots of hustle here. The girls are very pushy and aggressive when soliciting dances. I bought one private dance from Rosa, a hot Mexican chick who was pretty cool and was awesome grinding on my lap in the private booth. Had another cute Hawaiian dancer by the name of Talia who kept hustling me for dances the whole time. I opted for a $20 table dance in the end just to get her off my back. All in all too much hustle and blatant money grubbing ruined this place for me.

former manager  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 12 June, 2008

Wes has never tried to fuck anyone there. I know because I have worked with him for over a year. Maybe you are talking about the other tall manager?

Gulch Dancer No More  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 11 June, 2008

Troy H.  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 8 June, 2008

AKA The Girls of Glitter Gulch. Located in the heart of downton Las Vegas, next to the Cal, Fremont, and the like, is a "Gentleman's club". The gals are fairly decent. The cool thing is there's a $20 cover charge, but it includes 2 drinks! Not a bad deal. It's worth checkin out tho, clean place, decent music, but the cocktailers all seem to be cuter than the "dancers".....

Entertianer  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 3 June, 2008

Hey is it true Tom the night manager quit? Does anyone know? I have not seen him in a while.

Re:RED  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 28 May, 2008

Yea she is HOT!!! She mostly works weekends.

Red  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 22 May, 2008

Last weekend there was this redhead with glasses and huge boobs. I need to see her again. Does she work only weekends or is she there during the week?

Re: Jory  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 20 May, 2008

A just show up at the club.

Jory  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 12 May, 2008

Anyone know how to get in contact with her?

?  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 7 May, 2008

I think her name is Jory.

ME  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 21 April, 2008

I met her last week... and want to get back in touch.

Re: name  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 20 April, 2008

If you worked with her why don't just ask her?

Name of Dancer?  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 17 April, 2008

Does anyone know the name of a dancer at GGG, she's got black hair, a butterfly tat around her belly button, a silver stud between her boobs...she's new to GGG came over from Scores, I believe. Worked in Alaska for a couple of months too.

Scratch Marks ??  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 1 March, 2008

On your back ?? Looks like you caught someone to give you a little "HANK" here !! Who gave it to you ?

know what is cool ?  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 29 February, 2008

Scratch marks on the back !!!!!!

dumb question  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 29 February, 2008

Just in a freaked up mood is all. Nothing to worry about. So is your answer really true ?

to: Question  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 27 February, 2008

Sorry, the owner of the club doesn't his dancers to wear RED LIPSTICK. It has to do with something that happened to him when he was a little kid. LOL (What kind of stupid ass question to ask? It's said that there's no stupid questions, but this one comes close.)

Question  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 26 February, 2008

Do the lady dancers here wear RED LIPSTICK ?

Charlie  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 22 February, 2008

had vip dances with girl named sunny, sunshine? was awesome, great tits. pushes limits of rules, had great time.

Louis Vuiton  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 22 February, 2008

Does anyone know whatever happened to a girl named Harley. does she still work at GGG? About 6' tall, lots of tats, great bod, from San Diego..

question  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 21 February, 2008

Does this place have a web site ?

to: GOGG  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 18 February, 2008

I agree with you about the club. Since it is located DT, it doesn't get a lot of locals, mostly tourists, who tend to be better behaved. And the police are around to protect the tourists. Over the years, I've had a lot of fun at this club.

GOGG  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 18 February, 2008

I am extremely impressed with the decor, atmosphere, concept of GOGG. It's located in a safe area, not the ghetto.

Andrew  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 27 January, 2008

Had a fan-damn-tastic time with Danielle today. :) Can't wait to see her again.

BigBob  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 21 January, 2008

Lasik- I'm glad you're happy with your club. When I got to GGG, I didn't have much time to look at the women, as I was met by a dancer I had met at the club several years ago. She also works at Spearmint Rhino on occasion. Since my hands (fingers?) were busy, I didn't go to another club. Actually, that's not true, I was at Palomino earlier, but it was too early in the evening and the dancers were not the best. But, you do get to look at their nookie.

Lasik Eye Surgery  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 20 January, 2008

BigBob - have u got your eyes checked lately? the chicks in this place a notch under a rhino! A rhino's ass looks better than these girls and smells better than the bathrooms! I don't know what glitter gulch u were in, but the one i was in is as ghetto as fremont!

BigBob  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 15 January, 2008

I went to GGG a couple of times last week. The club is much improved, as the club had gotten quite rundown. The only bad thing is that they lit up the dark corner by the exit. There were a number of attractive dancers, but I didn't get to really sample them as I spent my time with a an asian dancer the first night. On the second night, I ran into another asian dancer I met a few years ago, and spent time with her. I definately would go back to GGG.

Another dancer  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 6 January, 2008

Savannah's pussy smells like nasty rotten eggs! Like something crawled up in there and died! I'm afraid to walk in the bathroom or the dressing room when she's around cuz if she pulls her thong off the stench is enough to kill an elephant!

Not much grind  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 6 January, 2008

No real touching allowed in this club, but some decent dancing goes on. Check out Andrea, a coffee colored athletic hottie with a really toned body and very tiny tits who knows how to use the pole and Jassey, a Thai chick with a decent natural rack for a skinny girl.

Oh mY!  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 27 September, 2007

Does Drea still work there????

Cjay  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 15 September, 2007

Stay away from Minxx. Lousy club. Tell a friend. Spread the word.

Fred  on Girls of Glitter Gulch

posted on 9 September, 2007

How much is the lap dances at this club??